From Friends to Lovers Ch. 32

Story Info
Fast forward a few light years...
2.3k words
4.68
3.6k
3
0

Part 32 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tapped keys on the hyper-relay while Talia watched approvingly. There was a short pause, and the screen lit to show Beth and Sarah, sitting side by side in the conservatory, sunlight streaming through the glass. Sarah no longer had her baby bump - I smiled to myself as I remembered her insistence that my sticky fluid must be good for her stretching skin, and could I come here please? Instead our newborn nestled comfortably at her breast, cradled in her arms.

Beth on the other hand was still very much pregnant, and she waved as she saw our faces appear. "Hi, you two."

The view on our screen split, the other half now showing Marie, the UN logo in the corner of her display. In the background I could see Francesca, headphones on, obviously busy with simultaneous translation work, and she lifted a hand in greeting.

"How's everything going?" asked Marie.

Beth was the first to respond, putting her hand on her stomach. "Well, she's kicking like anything - I wish you could feel, Tim - so she must really want out."

She grinned. "Of course Charlie's volunteered to take me to the hospital if you can't make it in time, so you'd better make sure you get back here when I call, Tim."

"I will," I promised. "How about you, Marie?"

She'd accepted a temporary post at the UN to coordinate between the Terran authorities and Talia's people during the reconstruction. Before they were pushed back, the Magellans had managed to deploy a handful of their asteroid-based weapons, and we were still coming to terms with the loss of New York, Berlin, Delhi.

Marie nodded. "For once the political maneuvering is at a minimum, and we have portals set up to receive essential supplies in most places they're needed."

She glanced aside, then back to the camera. "What's the news from the front?"

Talia and I were on a warship patrolling the newly-agreed Magellan border, watching for incursions. Thankfully the Magellans seemed to be complying with the terms of the agreement, but we were taking no chances. "We'll be here for a few more weeks yet, until the permanent bases are established."

"OK. Well, I'd better get back to it - speak again tomorrow?"

"Definitely."

Marie gave a final wave before the image of Beth and Sarah grew to fill the whole screen again. "Is there anything you need?" I asked. "Mum and Dad can drive down anytime."

Beth shook her head. "You know what I really want, but the war comes first."

She glanced at Sarah. "Anyway, when little Jacob's finally down for the night, we know how to make one another comfortable, right, Sarah?"

Sarah nodded a little shyly. "Wouldn't do to get out of practice."

I took a deep breath. "If there weren't a couple of hundred light years between us, I'd be seeing if Jacob was ready for a nap right now..."

"Maybe we can call you again later," Beth offered with a knowing smile. "You've not forgotten that night you and I had to sleep apart before we both left home, have you?"

I opened and closed my mouth. "As long as Talia doesn't think it's a misuse of military communications," I teased.

Jacob started to cry, and Sarah gave a resigned smile. "Better find out what he needs."

"OK," I said reluctantly. "But we'll talk later, remember."

"Can't wait."

I closed the connection, and Talia put her arms around me. "I know you miss them. We're still off duty for a couple of hours - what was that word Beth used? Perhaps we could make one another comfortable for a while."

I chuckled. "I love the way you never stop picking up new phrases."

I kissed her, lightly at first then losing myself in her golden eyes as she responded to my lips on hers. "Mm..."

The shipboard coveralls were designed for quick changes, and I felt for the zip at the front, drawing it all the way down, pushing the dark fabric from her shoulders to drop to her waist. I began to caress one breast, then let my fingers trail across her nipple, and she gasped against my mouth. "Let me finish getting out of this."

Talia quickly stepped out of her coveralls, then tugged the zip on mine to allow me to do the same. "Touch me again..."

Now we were standing, I stroked both breasts, my fingers moving to her nipples, and she wrapped her hand around my hardness. My response was to suckle her, changing from one nipple to the other while my fingers drifted slowly, tantalising downward, through soft fur to her valley. "Oh," she gasped as I pressed the edge of my hand between already-moistening lips. "That feels as though you're already there."

I drew her towards the sleeping platform, lying back, and Talia slid across me, breasts tantalisingly accessible to my mouth. I used both hands, caressing her, gently squeezing her nipples between my fingers while my tongue explored between her breasts, then teasingly moving my mouth closer to a nipple before planting soft kisses leading away again.

I felt something drip onto my stomach, and glanced up at her. "Are you so wet already, love?"

Talia caught her lower lip between her teeth, nodding. "It is -"

She hesitated. "It is that time when my body prepares to conceive a child. I feel greater desire, and there is more wetness, to please my partner."

"What else happens?" I queried softly.

"Everywhere is more sensitive - you nearly brought me to release just then, with your mouth on me."

"I can be more careful," I promised.

Talia shook her head. "No - when it is this time, we desire to be overwhelmed, it is part of the bonding."

I reached a fingertip to catch up some of her wetness from my skin, tasting it. Her nectar was still sweet, but somehow darker, more musky too, and as I swallowed, I felt a surge in my own desire. I fleetingly wondered whether Talia's body was producing something, some pheromone, to which even I could respond, then my mouth was on her breasts again, tonguing, suckling almost hungrily. "Oh," she gasped, "let me move up now."

She slid upwards, her valley now close to my mouth, beads of moisture forming and running down, wetting my chin. I began to lap at her, swallowing, and Talia pressed forward against my tongue. "Oh, harder," she insisted. I complied, my hands reaching once more for her breasts, feeling - oh! - something leaking from her nipples, making my palms slippery. Talia began to gasp, her hands covering mine, fingers tightening so that I was squeezing her breasts, and I saw the tension building under the skin of her stomach. "Yes - oh, soon," she gasped, then arched against me, nipples hardening against my palms, hips shuddering, her sweetness tasting darker still, filling my mouth.

I expected her to relax, catch her breath, but without pausing she moved her body down again, pressing her wetness against my shaft, flexing her hips. The look in her eyes was wild as she gasped, "There is one more thing I did not tell you."

She raised her hips for a moment, and I blinked in astonishment as her fingers positioned me at the opening of what she'd named as her birth canal, then she lowered herself slowly, letting me penetrate her, the expression on her face now unreadable. Her hips met mine, and for a few moments she was still. "What...?" I breathed, and Talia offered her explanation. "When it is this time, we feel as though we are also preparing for birth, that place - it almost aches... If I was lying with one of my own people, perhaps he would dare to put a fingertip in me to soothe the ache - it is almost a shameful thing with us, not spoken of, to be touched there."

Talia's expression was almost apologetic. "But your body - you have - I couldn't help myself, and it feels so good, the ache lessens..."

She flexed her hips, and I gasped, prompting her to give a satisfied smile. "I know from your other companions that this must be pleasurable for you also," she breathed.

Her body around me was warm, velvety, if anything a little tighter, and I nodded, flexing my hips in response. "Talia - is it OK if I...?"

"Oh, yes, I want it," she breathed as I began to thrust in her. She leaned forward a little, and as her fingertips brushed my nipples I couldn't hold back any longer, pushing upwards, emptying my warmth into her body, and Talia gave a drawn-out cry of satisfaction. "Mmm..."

Finally she relaxed, lowering herself to pillow her head on my chest, and I wrapped my arms around her. "Tim?" she murmured.

"Hmm?"

"Well... You know that in the normal way of things I will not conceive from being with you." I heard a quiet chuckle. "Regardless of where in my body you are."

She hesitated. "But my people have the ability, if we both wish, to combine our genetic material and place a child of ours in my body, for me to bear in the usual way."

I was silent for long moments, not from doubt or hesitation, but because my mind was suddenly overwhelmed by the possibility Talia had offered, beyond my wildest hopes and dreams. "Talia - my love - yes."

Her arms tightened almost painfully around me. "Thank you..."

After a little while, she reluctantly untangled herself from me. "I think it is nearly time for us to speak to Beth and Sarah again."

I nodded. "And we have some news for them..."

***

This time when the screen lit, Beth and Sarah were in the bedroom, laptop perched on the dressing table giving a view across the bed where they sprawled, already unclothed. "Two nymphs discovered," I teased, reminding them of one of our fantasies.

I chuckled softly. "I remember when I first realised you liked being watched, Beth - that time at the hotel when we didn't know Francesca was by the pool."

She nodded, remembering. "But you've not seen how Sarah and I are with one another, have you."

I tried not to look guilty, and she smiled curiously. "Something you want to tell us?"

"Ah," I confessed, "there was one time when Marie and I came back to the house , you were..."

Beth rolled her eyes. "The things we're finding out."

She stretched, giving us a clear view of her breasts, a little fuller now, areolae darker. "Mm," breathed Sarah, "you ready for me to touch you?"

Talia settled back in my arms as Beth nodded, Sarah's tongue starting to brush delicately over Beth's nipples. "Ohh..." Beth responded, "you know what I want next."

Beth moved to her hands and knees, her bump curving deliciously, and Sarah knelt to one side, her hands stroking Beth's back, her bottom. "I know you imagine Tim being behind you, starting to touch you."

Her fingertips followed her words, drifting down to explore between Beth's thighs from behind, and Beth gasped softly. "Oh, yes, his fingers in me first."

Sarah continued to explore, her other hand moving to stroke Beth's still-damp nipples. "Mm," Beth moaned, "then he'd enter me -" Sarah's fingers slid deep inside - "I'd want him to be pushing hard, so that my breasts, my whole body would sway with each thrust."

I saw Sarah lean forward a little, her nipples brushing Beth's skin as Beth moved in response to Sarah's thrusting fingers. "Mm," gasped Sarah, "that feels nice."

"You can touch yourself," urged Beth. "Your fingers in me will be enough now."

Sarah's hand moved between her own thighs, her fingertips pressing, circling on her nub, and I heard Talia's soft gasp of response next to me. "Mmm..."

Beth started to moan, pushing her hips back against Sarah's hand. "Oh - I'm nearly there - can you come with me -"

Sarah's response was to move her fingers on herself more urgently, alternately crushing her breasts against Beth's body then moving back a little so her nipples brushed skin. "Oh - yes - Beth - ohh..."

Sarah's hips bucked, and at the same time Beth's head tilted back, her mouth an O of pleasure, pushing back against Sarah's hand hard once, then again. "Ahh..."

Sarah turned to face us, deliberately letting us watch her tongue Beth's slipperiness from her fingers. "Mm."

Beth glanced over at the screen. "Has that got you two ready...?"

Talia's answer was to kiss me, then wrap her fingers around my hardness. "Would you like to watch me make him come for you both?" she queried.

Sarah drew Beth into her arms, their eyes locked on the screen. "Oh, definitely."

Talia deliberately drew her fingertips along her valley, closing her eyes with a quiet gasp, then holding her fingers up to let the girls see slippery wetness. She moved her hand back to grasp me, starting to move a little. "Does this feel like you're in us?" she breathed, and I managed a nod. Talia bent to take me between her lips, her tongue sweeping over my tip, and I swallowed. "You won't have to do much more," I gasped.

I saw Beth lean forward, enthralled. "Mm, Tim, imagine you're with us, and when Tali makes you come, we're waiting, we want to feel your stuff on our tongues."

"Maybe you miss the first time," Sarah added to the fantasy, "and I get a splash on my cheek, but it's OK, I just use my finger to move it to my lips, sweep them with my tongue anyway, let you see me swallow, then Beth gets the next spurt right on her tongue, she shows you then closes her mouth, you see how satisfied her face looks..."

Talia was still moving fingers and mouth insistently on me, and I gasped. "Oh - now -"

She moved back, watching the girls' expressions as my sticky fluid spurted between her fingers, running down her hand, then when I finally gasped "Oh, enough," Talia tongued the white blobs from her fingers. "Sorry, Sarah," she smiled, swallowing, "but it'll be your turn again soon..."