From Friends to Lovers Ch. 34

Story Info
One last thing, maybe - Beth's curiosity satisfied.
3.1k words
4.36
4.9k
4

Part 34 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Talia finished speaking on the hyper-relay and closed the connection. "News?" queried Beth.

Talia nodded. "We are to receive a visitor, if you agree."

We all gave her our undivided attention. "Go on," urged Beth.

"The Council have asked if you would permit another of our Guardians, less experienced than myself, to spend some time here, learning your ways. We anticipate that there will be more need for liaison than I can manage by myself."

I wondered if Beth was noticing the unintended double meaning Talia's words might contain, but if she was, her expression didn't show it. "We'd be delighted to meet another of your people," Beth reassured.

"Definitely," nodded Sarah. "It's a good job Marie and 'Cesca are in Geneva again for a while, though, and the kids have gone off to summer camp."

"Guess I'll make up the spare bed, then," I pretended to roll my eyes.

Our visitor arrived the next day, the ghostly outline of the portal from Talia's homeworld appearing in the garden, then quickly fading. The new arrival held up a hand in greeting. "I am Talin. Thank you for receiving me."

I stepped forward to shake his hand. "You're very welcome."

Talin was a little taller than Talia, but with the same shining blond hair and golden eyes. Beth was next to greet him, and I saw his eyes widen slightly at her quick embrace, kiss on the cheek. A little shyly, Sarah did the same, then Talia stepped forward. I watched curiously, interested to see what greeting would be exchanged between two members of this alien race, and my eyebrows rose sharply as he sank to one knee, the fingertips of one hand quickly brushing the tops of her feet before he straightened again.

I saw Beth's glance at me, and I nodded, making a mental note to ask Talia the significance of what looked like a definite act of submission.

"You are very welcome to our home," Talia gestured, and Talin followed her as she led him to the kitchen. "I'll put the kettle on," I offered.

I hesitated. "Talin, will you have coffee?"

He nodded. "I am aware of the various mild stimulants you use - I look forward to understanding their effects for myself."

I made coffee for all of us, and Talia added milk and sugar to Talin's mug - "I think you'll prefer it this way."

Talin sipped carefully, and nodded. "It's good."

"Can we offer you food?" Beth queried. "It's nearly the time for our evening meal."

"Definitely," came Talin's reply. "It was also evening when I departed."

"That's lucky," chipped in Sarah. "None of us particularly likes jetlag."

It was my turn to cook, and I was pretty pleased with the spaghetti bolognese I put together. "Of course, 'Cesca's recipe wouldn't have anything to do with that, would it," teased Beth.

"There are other members of the family not present?" queried Talin.

Beth smiled. "Marie and Francesca have been called back to the UN for a while. We've put you in their room."

Talin smiled. "Thank you."

He looked at Talia thoughtfully. "Perhaps you could help me understand the relationships here a little more clearly, Guardian?"

Talia hesitated. "If we are to work closely together, please, you are welcome to use my name, and if I may do likewise?"

"Yes, G -" Talin caught himself. "Talia."

Talia nodded her approval. "So. Tim and Beth were partners promised before any of us."

She smiled. "Their bond is from childhood, and we are all grateful for the depth of their union. The rest of us, they have met along their journey, and we have bonded with them."

Talin seemed to be having a little difficulty processing her words. "I had heard that you had joined with them... You must have discovered a great affinity for this world and its people."

Talia glanced at me, smiling softly, then back to Talin. "Later we will introduce you to our daughter."

She sipped at her coffee again. "Within the family, Marie and Francesca have their own closer bond. But the children are all ours equally, and we take care of them."

Talin nodded thoughtfully. "I can see I have much to learn."

He put down his fork. "Thank you, that was very enjoyable."

"You probably want to rest after your journey," I suggested. "And tomorrow we can discuss how best you can gather the information you need."

"I will conduct Talin to his room," offered Talia.

When they'd left the room, I saw Sarah's glance at Beth. "Hmm - he's dishy, isn't he."

Beth nodded. "How does the phrase go? I wouldn't kick him out of bed."

I rolled my eyes. "You two. I wouldn't count on him being in your bed - shouldn't that be, our bed? - anytime soon. He probably has all sorts of ethical boundaries."

I chuckled. "Anyway, you two would probably blow his mind if you did get hold of him."

"Not jealous, surely, Tim?" Beth arched an eyebrow.

I shook my head. "And I remember how very curious you were when I first - when Talia and I -"

I gave up. "So if your curiosity gets the better of you, I promise I won't be upset. But do go easy on him - he'll have enough culture shock without you two."

Talia returned. "Our guest is comfortable, he thanks us again for our hospitality."

"I don't think we'll be far behind," I nodded, fighting back a yawn of my own. "Just one question - the greeting gesture Talin used to you. What does it mean?"

Talia thought for a moment. "I am senior to him - a little older, and my experience here has brought me considerable respect. So such a gesture is appropriate between us."

"Would any of your people - your Council, maybe - look for such a gesture from us?" queried Beth. I remembered - it seemed a long time ago now - her social science background, and waited to hear the answer to her question.

Talia shook her head. "Such things only apply between our own people. The signs of respect you already give - use of correct titles, your handshake - are most appropriate."

I grinned. "So, Guardian, shall we to bed...?"

***

Talin must have woken early, and when I came down to the kitchen he was already there, not a hair out of place. "May I help?" he queried. "Perhaps I can make the coffee?"

I grinned. "I'm sure the technology of the kettle won't defeat you."

We sat at the table with our mugs, and I gave him a thoughtful look. "So how are you going to tackle your assignment? Of course all of us are happy to show you whatever you want to see. Do you want to go to the lab?"

Talin shook his head. "I'm not really a physicist, only enough to understand what's going on. I'd just like to see the way you live, how things work in your society."

"Sure. Well, there's always plenty going on here - three kids, all of us coming and going from the university and further afield."

I thought for a moment. "We can even introduce you to our parents - well, apart from Beth."

I sighed. "We still aren't on good terms with her mother."

Talin looked sympathetic. "Even among our people there is sometimes disagreement."

I heard footsteps, then a pair of hands covered my eyes. "Morning, Beth," I grinned.

She sat down, smiling at Talin. "Is there any coffee left?"

He quickly got up to pour a cup for her, and Beth nodded her thanks. "I see you're already getting him trained up," she teased me.

"Do we have to go into the university today?" I queried.

Beth shook her head. "No meetings. We can let Talin settle in a little, talk, chill out."

Talia and Sarah joined us, and I got up to give them the usual morning kiss. "If we're not in a hurry, I'll cook us a proper breakfast."

Talia grinned. "Great."

She glanced at Talin. "Don't worry, we don't always eat this - I'll make sure we have some meals that are a little more healthy."

After a few minutes I slid plates onto the table, and Talin cut off a piece of bacon, taking an experimental bite. "It's very good."

When we'd finished eating, we moved into the book room, and Talin's eyes widened. "I have never seen so many books in one place."

Beth chuckled. "Wait till you see the university library - of course, a lot of recent stuff's online now, but we still have miles of shelves."

"May I...?" queried Talin, hesitating as he reached for one of the leather-bound volumes.

"Of course," Beth smiled.

Talin held the book as though it was a priceless treasure, sinking into one of the chairs and opening the cover with his fingertips. "Hmm..."

"I think we might have lost him," Sarah said teasingly. "Anyone want to join me in the hot tub for a while?"

"Love to," nodded Beth.

They were shedding their clothes before they even got through the door to the conservatory, and Talin's startled expression as he lifted his eyes from the pages was unmistakeable. "Er -"

He glanced at Talia, then me. "I had not understood that being without body covering except in the presence of intimate family members, was among your customs."

My expression was almost as stunned as his. "Actually, I am a little surprised at the girls subjecting you quite so... suddenly, to our casual ways."

Talia looked thoughtful. "If I had to judge, I would say that they have a wish for Talin not to feel excluded while he is among us."

I thought back to the exchange I'd had with the girls while Talia was out of the room the previous evening, pretty sure that 'not excluded' would quickly turn into very much included, if they got their way. "I'm sure you're right. Anyway, what do you make of the book, Talin?"

We spent a while discussing Terran literature, and I promised to make Talin a list of texts that ought to be a good starting point to increase his familiarity. Eventually the girls returned, sharing a towel to pat one another dry, and I could see that Talin was obviously torn between whatever notions of politeness he'd imagined would apply, and curiosity about the female human form. I wondered whether curiosity shaded into something more - Talia had shown no hesitation in offering me the intimacy we'd shared - but I decided that I'd just have to wait and see how the girls, Beth in particular, took forward whatever plan they might have hatched, and how Talin responded in turn.

Lunch was sandwiches in the library, then the girls decided that putting some clothes back on was probably a good idea, returning in t-shirts and jeans. Talin clearly found it easier to look at them now, and we continued our discussion of literature, culture, Earth history, as well as finding out along the way something of Talin's background.

"Is it my turn to cook?" queried Talia.

"Think so," Sarah grinned. "Sorry, Tali."

Soon a delicious smell was emanating from the kitchen, and Talin ventured a smile at me. "I see our Guardian has acquired some new skills since arriving on your world."

"Wait till you try it," Beth promised.

She looked at Talin thoughtfully. "Do you cook?"

He shook his head. "Mostly I just use the replicator."

"Huh - men, eh," Beth glanced teasingly at Sarah.

We went through to the kitchen, and Beth retrieved a bottle from the wine rack, offering it to me to open. "Something else for Talin to try."

I smiled wryly. "Well, he did say he wanted to encounter some of our stimulants, right?"

Talin jumped a little at the noise of the cork, and I poured, handing him a glass. "Try this."

He sipped gingerly. "It - it seems a little sour?"

Beth looked up. "I did pick quite a dry one. It grows on you, once you start to pick up the different flavours."

I poured wine for the rest of us, and Talia served our meal. "Mm," I nodded, "you've outdone yourself, Tali."

I noticed Beth keeping an eye on the level in Talin's glass, and she topped it up occasionally when he was looking elsewhere. "Just to make Talin feel a little more... comfortable," she leaned over to murmur in my ear.

We finished our meal, and Talia suppressed a yawn. "I'm shattered - Sarah, do you mind if I crash in your room tonight?"

"That's fine," Sarah nodded. "Sleep well - if I come in, I won't wake you."

Beth accepted a kiss from Talia. "Night, love."

I could see Talin trying to untangle the messages he was picking up, his thinking perhaps slowed a little by the wine. "Er -"

Beth grinned. "Why don't you come up with us, Talin? We promise to let you back to the guest room to sleep."

"If you want to, that is," Sarah added.

Talin submitted to the girls taking his hands, leading him up the stairs. I followed, wondering exactly what the next step of their plan would be. When we got to the bedroom, Sarah came casually into my arms, while Beth sprawled on the bed. "Talin?"

"Hmm?"

"I know you're curious. We have a saying on our world - 'I'll show you mine, if you'll show me yours."

Without waiting for his response, she pulled her t-shirt over her head, then slipped her jeans off, and I grinned, murmuring in Sarah's ear. "I suppose neither of you thought any underwear was necessary."

Sarah shook her head, and turned in my arms so she could see. I wrapped my arms around her waist, leaning against the wall, and we waited to see how Talin would respond.

"I should -?" queried Talin, and Beth nodded. He fumbled with the fastening of his tunic, then his loose trousers, and stood in the middle of the floor looking a little self-conscious.

"Closer," Beth beckoned, and he moved to stand at the end of the bed. She knelt, and reached out curious fingers to touch the soft ridge of flesh we could see matching the position of Talia's valley. "Oh, I see," breathed Beth.

At her touch, the soft flesh began to stiffen a little, and I could see just a trace of milky fluid on Beth's fingertips. She brought her fingers to her tongue, and smiled. "You taste like Talia."

Talin blinked, and opened his mouth as though to speak. But Beth knelt up and kissed him, her fingers gently pressed against his ridge. "Now, I promised to show you."

She laid back again, parting her thighs, using her fingers to spread herself open to his fascinated gaze. "You can come closer," she hinted.

Talin moved to kneel on the bed, reaching out a hand, and Beth closed her eyes blissfully as his fingers traced her softly. He drew his hand back again, and Beth smiled. "I guess you're not sure what to do, are you."

She sat up. "Why don't you lie down, Talin. I have an idea."

Obediently he laid back on the pillows, and Beth slid her body across him so that her already-wet entrance pressed against his ridge. "Oh," he murmured, "that feels like when I lie with -"

Beth grinned. "So you have done this before, anyway - just not with an Earth girl."

She moved her hips a little, and Talin gave a quiet sigh of pleasure. But Beth had other ideas. She leaned forward a little so that instead of the soft folds of her entrance, her hard nub was pressed into Talin's ridge, and she flexed her hips again.

Talin gasped. "What - what is that?"

Beth chuckled. "Weren't you paying attention to the anatomy lesson?"

She moved back and forward on him, and I watched fascinated as her wetness mingled with Talin's milky fluid. Beth's face betrayed her growing pleasure, and her hands went to her breasts, stroking, pinching her nipples. Talin seemed almost passive in comparison, and his expression was mostly one of bemusement as the pressure of Beth's body on him became more urgent, insistent, and she gasped, then gave a cry of release. A spurt of clear fluid splashed on Talin's stomach, and Beth grinned. "Mm, thank you, Talin."

She slid off him, kneeling, and looked over her shoulder at me. Sarah slid from my arms with a kiss and a smile, and I shed my clothes, then moved close behind Beth, entering her without pausing. Beth sighed in satisfaction, pushing back into me. "Sorry, Talin, I really needed to feel something inside me too."

She grinned wickedly. "Talia quite likes it as well."

Talin's face showed his shock. "She lets him put - that - there -?"

"Mmhm," confirmed Beth.

She glanced at Sarah, just slipping her jeans off. "Your turn?"

Sarah nodded, sliding across Talin's body, pressing against him as Beth had done. "Ohh," she moaned, "this does feel good, I think I'll come really quickly."

I leaned close to Beth's ear to murmur, "Shall I help things along a little..."

I reached to touch my fingers to Sarah's entrance from behind, then used the slipperiness to brush her pink star as she rocked on Talin. A slight pressure of my fingertip inwards, and Sarah's body tensed, a moan of ecstasy coming from her lips. She slid off him, lying with her body half-across his, now watching Beth.

I moved in her, feeling myself approaching release, and Beth breathed in. "Why don't you put your stuff on Talin," she murmured.

Sarah's eyes were wide as I groaned my climax, then quickly withdrew from Beth's body, letting sticky fluid spurt to splash on Talin's chest. Sarah bent to dip her tongue in the white blobs, then Beth did likewise. Talin gasped as Beth's tonguetip brushed his nipple, and Beth grinned at Sarah. "Someone else who likes that..."

She reached a hand downwards, deliberately running the flat of her finger along Talin's ridge, getting a twitch of his body and a gasp. Beth touched her fingertip to her tongue, then offered it to me. "How does it taste, me and Sarah and him all together?"

I sucked her finger. "Amazing, of course."

Talin sat up, still seeming dazed. "I can see you are a very passionate race..."

I chuckled. "Well, I wasn't expecting these two to virtually rape you, but you have to admit it moves things along a little."

Beth flashed her eyebrows at me. "And it's given me a idea."

She glanced at Sarah. "I think it'd feel pretty good moving like that on Tim when he's hard, instead of letting him inside us."

Sarah grinned. "Well, not straight away, at least."

She looked at me knowingly. "Hope it's not long before you're ready again, I need what Beth got..."