From Friends to Swingers Ch. 04

Story Info
Finally...the wife swap.
4.2k words
4.41
23.5k
16
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
karenerak
karenerak
34 Followers

Continued from "From friends to Swingers Chapter 3."

"You ladies get dressed...let's talk in the living room." Steve commanded.

As the wives scampered to fix and clean-up themselves, Karen counselled Wendy, "What ever happens, tell Tommy I forced you to all this."

"No, we forced you, Wendy." Jenny seconded.

The teary eyed Wendy nodded in conformity.

The women clad in long t-shirts cautiously walked into the living room. Steve and Jay (Jayron) were seated at couches next to each other. Tearful, Karen tumbled to Steve and gave him a tight hug. Anxious and edgy, Jenny slumped onto Jay's waiting arms, embracing him intensely.

"Tommy is in the kitchen, waiting for you..." Jay advised Wendy.

Wendy slowly walked to the kitchen to meet Tommy.

Karen noticed about a dozen empty beer cans, half-empty bottle of scotch, a bucket of fried chicken, and a fruit platter. "Hmmm, the guys have been here a while." She thought to herself.

Before she could even start to speak, Steve insisted she and Jenny eat something first. "You girls must be starving."

Jenny and Karen hastily ate, as they really were starving. Soon after, Karen curled up to Steve again.

"I'm so sorry honey, it just happened." Karen humbly uttered.

"You know I let you have your fun, but I have to know. No secrets...remember?" Steve contested.

"Yes I know. I'm so sorry. I'll do anything to make it right, please forgive me." Karen expressed.

"Anything?" Steve smirked.

At the same time, Jenny too, clinched to Jay's side. Jay clamped his arm around Jenny.

Jay teasingly whispered, "Did you have fun eating Karen's pussy?"

"WHAT?" Jenny disturbingly replied.

"You always said, you wondered how it's like to have Karen." Jay softly retorted.

"But...that's just me talking crazy... You're not mad?" Jenny continued.

"Of course I'm mad. You left me out of it. That's like cheating."

"There are consequences you know." Jay bickered.

"What will it take for you to forgive me?" Jenny pleaded.

Jay asserted, "Well we boys figured...you tell them Steve..."

In the kitchen, Wendy had just finished her meal and faced Tommy.

"Why'd you do it Wendy?" asked Tommy.

"I'm so sorry Tommy. Karen and Jenny...you know."

"No, I don't know." Tommy snapped back.

"Karen and Jenny seduced me, they forced me. I'm so sorry, I should have stopped."

"But you didn't stop. You loved it. Right?" Tommy grills Wendy.

Wendy nodded. "Yes. I did. I'm so sorry. I wish you were there...to stop me."

After a minute of absolute stillness...

"Let's go Wendy, let's join them." Tommy said, directing Wendy to the living room.

Steve began to speak. "We think..."

Before he could finish, Tommy and Wendy strolled in and sat on the empty couch across Jay and Jenny.

"What now?" Tommy asked.

Steve comically continued, "As I was saying, we think that forgiveness without justice is unacceptable."

"Come on, Steve. Get to the point." Karen demanded.

Steve answered bluntly, "We want to swap."

Shocked and furious, the wives burst out intensely.

"Hell NO! You can't fix a mistake with another mistake!" was Karen's outraged reaction.

"What the Fuck Jay? You'll let your best friends fuck you're wife?" Jenny fires back.

"You agreed to this, Tommy?" Wendy blasted.

The guys went mum, and then Steve countered.

"Hey, wait a minute. Don't turn the table on us. You're the one who messed up."

"We knew you'll plead for mercy, and offer to do anything to get it. So...this is it." Steve finished.

Restrained and dazed, the women paused, stood up, huddled and pondered among themselves.

Turning to face the men, Jenny asked, "This is a one time thing, right?"

"Definitely. I assume you're lesbo threesome was a one time thing too?" Tommy smirked.

"Shut up, Tommy!" Wendy roared back.

A brief time period of more discussions...the ladies devised a strategy.

"Let's get our husband's rocks off as fast as possible and end this stupid game." Karen whispers confidentially.

Jenny and Wendy nodded in approval.

The ladies faced the guys once more. "Ok, we agree. On one condition..." Karen stipulated.

"If any of us feels uncomfortable...at any point...we stop." Karen further mandated.

"Sure...Of course..." The boys said, smiling collectively.

The wives swiftly straighten up the living room, while the guys hastily removed their shoes, shirt and pants. Almost instantly, the guys sat on mere boxers and briefs.

Soon after, the ladies walked towards their waiting husbands. This is when things started to get hot and carnal.

As Karen walked towards Steve, Tommy stood up, reached for her arm and gently pulled her to him. Shocked and stunned, Karen looked at Steve and her friends as she tumbled next to Tommy. Jay tugged Wendy by the waist as she fell to his side. Jenny didn't need to be enticed as she gladly sat next to Steve. Tommy cupped Karen's face and started kissing her. Karen kept still, did not act in response and kept her mouth closed. Tommy set his lips by her ear and whispered,

"I've always wanted you Karen. I want you now, even more."

Being desired twice in one day, earlier by Jenny and now by Tommy; Karen felt rapid waves down her pussy. She opened her mouth and accepted Tommy's eager tongue. Karen gasped and moaned as their tongues chased and tussled. Karen and Tommy tightly embraced and sustained the unbroken hot wet kiss.

Still inflamed from her sex with Karen and Jenny; Wendy fixedly watched her husband and Karen kissing, she felt renewed dampness down her pussy. Jay didn't waste much time as he pulled Wendy's t-shirt off, leaned into her and kissed her. Wendy grabbed onto Jay's face and began tongue kissing passionately. Jay's right arm had clamed her back while his left hand started fondling her right breast coiling its nipple sharply, causing Wendy to gasp into Jay's mouth with pleasure as their tongues romped endlessly.

Jenny secretly fantasized having sex with Karen. Also fantasized being fucked by Steve, particularly when Karen told her how extensive Steve's cock was. "One down, one to go." she said to herself. Jenny didn't need added persuasion to have sex with Steve. She wanted him. Jenny leaned over and kissed Steve, sticking her tongue into his mouth, he welcomed Jenny's tongue intently. They wrapped their arms around each other as the intensity of the kiss increased. Their tongues caressed as their greedy lips pursued without end."

Tommy had managed to strip-off Karen's t-shirt and smoothly laid her down. Hovering over her, Tommy flitted down to her perky breast. Tommy devoured Karen's breast like an eager kid, licking and sucking its hardened pink nipples. She braced and guided her breast into Tommy's hungry mouth as Tommy gave both titties equal pleasure causing Karen to moan boldly. Tommy's left hand had slipped even lower as it reached Karen's covered pussy. Tommy strokes Karen's pussy through the fabric of her silk panties. Karen spreads her legs even wider as Tommy's hand found its way through the side of Karen's soaked panties. Tommy rubs her clit and slides his middle finger inside Karen's wet pussy. In and out his finger glided faster into Karen's wet pussy, Karen wails even louder. Karen reached down and got a hold of the throbbing bulge concealed by Tommy's briefs. It felt different; it felt massive. She animatedly rubbed it swiftly. Tommy squall a contented groan.

Jay was a rough fast mover, wasting no time to savour Wendy's body. Jay positioned Wendy on her back and slipped down towards her vibrant breasts. Jay tongued and sucked Wendy's erect nipples zealously to Wendy's moaning delight; his right hand had promptly pulled down Wendy's damp silk panties and grazed her wet folds and clit. Jay's tongue travelled even further relishing every inch of Wendy's body he could possibly sample. Jay parted Wendy's legs and lowered himself between them. His fingers cleaved Wendy's pussy lips and slowly ran his tongue the length of her soaked pussy. Wendy sighs and gasped. He started licking her pussy fine and gentle. Soon, Wendy moved her hips upward to seek more contact and Jay's tongue moved faster and harder, munching on Wendy's cunt hastily. Jay slid two fingers into Wendy's pussy and drove it in and out until Wendy felt wetness overflowing in her pussy. There was no stopping Jay, he prized the taste of Wendy's wet cunt in his mouth.

Jenny pulled up her t-shirt herself, affording her big 36D tits to Steve. Between the three ladies, Jenny had the most sizeable breast. Jenny won't be shamed as Steve cupped both mounts and gorged them greedily. Steve's tongue flicked and circled Jenny's erect nipples as it vanishes into Steve's craving mouth one after the other; Jenny moans madly in pleasure. Jenny pulls Steve face to hers and their tongues interlaced in an enduring kiss once again. Steve's hands snagged the bands of Jenny's damp panties and pulled it down, Jenny lifted her ass and assisted Steve's wavering hands. Jenny whispers to Steve, "Eat me, eat my pussy Steve." Steve gladly nodded as Jenny grasped Steve's head and guided it down between her legs.

Ogling at his wife across him being ravaged by Jay, Tommy settled abreast of Karen's body. His middle finger thrusting in and out of Karen's soaked cunt. Her eyes closed, squeezing and teasing her breasts, she lifts her hips cooing in pleasure. Karen swivels her hips to push her clit against Tommy's fingers. She was close to an orgasm when Tommy pulled his finger out. Karen stirred displeased as she gave Tommy a furious stare.

Licking his soggy middle finger coated with Karen's cunt honey, Tommy said with a smile "You taste wonderful, Karen."

Karen grabbed his hand and runs her tongue at Tommy's finger, savouring her own nectar and lustfully said, "Wendy tasted even better." Images of Karen and his wife fucking suddenly filled Tommy's brain. It drove him nuts. Tommy bounces and swiftly tumbled between Karen's parted legs and ungainly peeled off Karen's black panties. Practically ripping the wet panties, Karen blurted a giggle as she watches Tommy's clumsy stumble.

Jay lifts and parts Wendy's legs wider clutching her ankles, he dragged his tongue along the center of her slit, lapping up Wendy's sweet honey. Jay drifts even lower and licks Wendy's ass hole. Wendy yelped wildly as the tip of Jay's tongue drills her hole. Jay's tongue wavered between Wendy's cunt and ass. Wendy could not contain the feeling of Jay' tongue on her ass and pussy. Wendy reached her first orgasm in less than a minute, moaning massively.

Steve began to lick Jenny's pussy in a pattern. His tongue grating across Jenny's inflamed clit with slow, deliberates strokes which had Jenny grasping the back of Steve's head, moaning crazily. The sensation of Steve's tongue lapping relentlessly at her clit and pussy lips was so incredible, she began to lose control and yielded herself to the deep pleasure that Steve's mouth was giving. Jenny came hard, flooding Steve's mouth with her pussy juices. Steve was gasping and savoring the flavour of her sweet and salty cunt honey. Jenny crumpled, panting vigorously.

Tommy dropped down to his knees and again Karen opened her long legs generously to meet Tommy's thirsty tongue. Tommy used his tongue to give a long, slow upward stroke along the length of Karen's pussy, ending when he had seized the swelled clit in his lips. Spreading her pussy lips, Tommy licked the soft folds and playfully licked the clit with his tongue. Tommy inserted his forefinger first, then his middle finger into Karen's wet hole, and felt his fingers being gripped by Karen's inner muscles. Tommy's tongue toiled in high-speed, working on Karen's cunt with great eagerness and lustful passion. Tommy's fingers sinked deeper and faster inside Karen's dripping pussy. Soon enough, Karen climaxed uncontrollably, gasping aloud as she thrust her pussy against Tommy's glistened mouth.

The three swinging pairs rebounded themselves, cuddled side by side as the women desperately tried to regain strength and generate replenished wind. Wendy asks, "Should be switch partners?"

"NO!" Jenny and Karen shouted concurrently. Embarrassed laughter and chuckles echoed among themselves.

Karen was resolved to have a taste of Tommy's engrossing bat inside his briefs while Jenny won't blow the chance of her second fantasy being fulfilled.

Almost synchronously, the girls turned their attention back to their fuck playmates. Somewhat coordinated, the women began stroking the swelling bulges stashed inside the men's boxer briefs. The guys groaned with anticipation, as the ladies hurriedly pulled down their briefs, setting loose their immensely ripe manhood.

Karen gazed and admired Tommy's cock. It's not as lengthy as Steve's dick but the girth was breathtaking. It was thick and the crown looked like an incandescent light bulb. Karen strokes it vigorously, to Tommy's gasps of satisfaction. Teasing the head of Tommy's cock with her tongue, Karen then swallowed Tommy's cock down as deeply as possible. Tommy groaned and combed Karen's hair from the side of her face; Tommy wanted to enjoy the view as Karen took pleasure in sucking his fat dick. Karen paused, looked Tommy in the eye and gave him a naughty grin, then swirled her tongue over the huge cockhead. Tommy lifted his hips as the shivering feeling on his cock was too much to handle. Watching Karen bob up and down on his dick, Tommy groaned again and began thrusting even harder into Karen's gripping mouth.

Jenny positioned herself between Steve's legs and awed at the length of Steve's cock. "So, Karen's stories were true. Steve did have an enormously extended dick." She thought to herself. Steve loved to be sucked. More than anything, being awarded with an endless blowjob was his favorite. Jenny licked the base of Steve's cock before sliding to the crown. Her tongue moved along the firm base of his dick, then lapped up and down Steve's lengthy cock until he groaned loudly. Jenny was rewarded with a lushy bead of pre-come that spewed out at his cockhead. Jenny gobbled it up, savoring his bitter sweet taste. Jenny wrapped her fingers around his cock, stroking it madly. Clutching his dick snugly, Jenny spiraled her fist up and down his slippery shaft. Steve's hand cradled the back of Jenny's head as she kept licking and sucking, Jenny swallowed his shaft deeply, worming her tongue against its veiny length skilfully and Steve lodged his cock inside her mouth as hard as he could.

"Oh, just perfect." Wendy murmured as she grabbed Jay's cock for the first time. Jay's circumcised dick was just right for Wendy. "More than enough length, full thickness, pleasurable, and not hurting." she thought. Wendy lowered her head and opened her gaping mouth to receive Jay's swollen cock. Jay watched attentively as Wendy swallowed his cock. Wendy's endearing lips were sliding down the length of Jay's cock as he strived to gasp for air. The sensation of Wendy's wet mouth on Jay's cock was amazing. She dragged her fingernails lightly across his balls, and then gladly sucked his balls as Jay moaned uncontrollably. Wendy loved what she was doing, her head slickly bobbed up and down Jay's dick then her tongue swirled smoothly over its cockhead, flicking at the slit, supping a small dose of clear pre-come.

Moving in one motion, the ladies bobbed their heads while the men pushed their dicks upward, merging with the downward motion of the ladies mouth. After what seemed to be a never-ending passion of cock sucking, the fuck hungry wives finally pulled out of the guys' sleeky dicks.

"Shove this cock inside my pussy, Tommy." Karen begged.

"Fuck me Steve, fuck me now." Jenny demanded.

Wendy just smiled, tugged and hauled Jay's cock upward as she rose to her feet.

Tommy laid Karen on your right side, and positioned himself between Karen's open legs. Tommy straddled Karen's right leg then lifts her left leg so it curled around his left side. Tommy slowly imbedded his fat cock into Karen's waiting pussy. As the large cockhead slides inside her box, Karen howls a painful cry of pleasure. As Tommy's thick cock glides smoothly inside her, the moans turned to pure bliss and pleasure. Tommy thrust deeper and faster. "Ohhh, yes...yes. I'm Cumming...I'm Cumming." Karen declared. Tommy pounded Karen even harder, his cock buried deep inside Karen's gushing cunt. Karen body buckled and stiffen as she groaned into a wild uncontainable second orgasm. Tommy eased up in intensity but still rhythmically pushed in and out of Karen's soaked pussy.

Jenny laid down on her back and spread her legs wide expecting Steve to move on top of her. But Steve had other ideas. Steve walked in front of her and guided his cock into Jenny's sore mouth. Jenny once again welcomed Steve's lengthy cock as Steve squats and sinks his cock deep inside her mouth, fucking her grasping mouth madly. Jay motioned Wendy to get down her knees and rest her forearm on the couch, but Wendy deferred Jay's gestures and instead crawled towards Jenny. Earlier that day, Wendy had her first taste of pussy and she lusted for it yet again.

The sight of Jenny's dripping pussy was too much to resist as she lunged between her legs and buried her mouth onto Jenny's well trimmed cunt. Jenny was startled, pausing on Steve's cock and glanced down and grinned as Jenny's tongue worked to satisfy her pussy. The scene of his wife's pussy feasted on by Wendy and perfectly sucking Steve's stretched cock drove Jay crazy. Jay moved in behind Wendy, spreads her thighs wider and slid his cock along her slit.

Wendy raised her ass for Jay's thrusting cock as she put her mouth on Jenny's pussy and licked her wildly. Jenny made a greedy sound, her left hand tugged Wendy's head down as she pushed her pussy up to meet her mouth. Her right hand steadily stroked Steve's cock, still buried inside her mouth. Jay grabbed Wendy's hips and jammed his cock into her dripping cunt even deeper. As Jay pumped into Wendy, she arched her back, lapping at Jenny's pussy eagerly. Jay fucked Wendy with a tremendous rhythm, rocking her forward with every thrust as she kept her mouth against Jenny's wet cunt.

Tommy took pleasure with the sight of his wife eating Jenny's pussy while being fucked from behind, pondering in disbelief that her once bashful wife has turned into a slut. Karen too was elated, as her best friend Jenny took his husband's lengthy cock fully into her delightful mouth.

Wendy shivered, continued to tongue Jenny's pussy until Jenny's body shuddered and she climaxed uncontrollably for her second. Jenny's discharge of pussy juices in Wendy's mouth and tongue set off delight and bliss inside her. Wendy shoved herself back harder against Jay, and felt his dick hit her pussy deep and extensively. Wendy came aggressively; screeching loudly, for her second orgasm had sunk in.

The guys' dicks would have blasted by now, but the amounts of alcohol in their blood streams have delayed their discharge. The men pulled out from their fuck holes and dropped on their asses puffing for air with semi-hard cocks to show for. The ladies hastily guzzled water and fluids; replenishing their exhausted strengths and staying power as they have being fucking since earlier in the day.

"Come over here, honey." Karen summoned Jenny.

"I need help with Tommy's cock." Karen continued as she directed her attention to Tommy's semi-hard dick.

"Another blowjob? I need a cock in my pussy" Jenny thought to herself with a bit of frustration.

Tommy bounced up without delay. The sight of Tommy's cock altered Jenny's frustration to hunger and desire.

Jenny walked towards Karen, who was now on her knees to Tommy's right lightly stroking his manhood. Jenny went down on her knees to Tommy's left facing Karen. Tommy's cock was aligned to Karen's and Jenny's willing mouths.

Wendy remained seated on the edge of the couch across her husband. Steve and Jay stood up and similarly paralleled their cocks to Wendy's ready mouth, Steve to her left, Jay to her right.

karenerak
karenerak
34 Followers
12