From Friends to Swingers Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen began to stroke Tommy's cock and guided its head into Jenny's gaping mouth. Jenny swirled her tongue around the fat head of Tommy's cock. Jenny wrapped her lips around his dick, sucking her way down his shaft. Karen and Jenny placed their mouths on Tommy's prick at the same time. Karen licked up one side as Jenny licked up the other. They took turns sucking his cockhead, circling it with their dripping tongues. Karen and Jenny paused to kiss fervently and then went back to Tommy's dick. Tommy grunted constantly as Karen and Jenny took turns taking his fat cock in their mouths, going as deep as possible, while the other sucked the balls.

Wendy grabbed a cock in each hand, wanking them both fiercely, licking them alternately. Wendy took Steve's cock in her mouth, opened up wider so that it filled her mouth, while her other hand gripped Jay's dick, stroking it faster. After sucking Steve's rod intensely, she withdrew and switched to Jay's cock. She plunged the two cocks into her warm willing mouth one after the other. Tommy watched and enjoyed his wife's blowjob performance, and with Karen's and Jenny's unmatched yielding pleasure, instantly his dick was hard solid. Steve and Jay blissfully stared at Karen and Jenny, and were dumbfounded that Tommy was getting the best double blowjob of his life. Wendy's cock sucking passion had made Steve and Jay pricks hard once again.

Tommy then requested, "Can I fuck my wife now?" Tommy had craved to fuck his slut wife immediately.

Wendy gave each cock a final tongue sweep, then rose to her feet and walked towards her husband, while Tommy lifted Karen and Jenny, kissed them both as they turned and gingerly walked towards Steve and Jay.

Tommy gently stretched out Wendy on the couch; resting her ass onto of the couch's arm rest, lifted and rested both her legs on his shoulders and hurriedly directed his hefty cock towards her drenched cunt. Tommy pressed his hot body against Wendy and slid his thick cock into her pussy an inch at a time, until his whole length was buried inside her pussy. Her flaming pussy enveloped Tommy's dick as he thrust his hips carefully, repeatedly pounding deeper in Wendy's pussy.

Karen shoved Steve. Jenny pushed Jay. The guys fumbled and dropped on their asses onto the cushioned couch side by side. Steve guessed his wife would plunge onto him but Karen moved to her left and hurtled onto Jay instead. Jenny in turn fell into Steve's waiting arms. Stunned and ecstatic, wide grins emerge on both the guy's faces.

"I thought I would never have you." Jay whispered. Karen smiled and gave Jay a playful slap in the face.

"I wouldn't miss this chance, silly." Karen answered.

"You are gonna fuck me, right?" Jenny asked Steve.

"Definitely. Why'd you ask?" Steve inquired back.

"I thought you wanted another round of blowjobs. I want your cock inside me." Jenny imposed.

Happening almost simultaneously...

Tommy jabbed his cock harder into Wendy's pussy. Meeting his downward plunges, Wendy surge with upward thrusts. Every pounding Tommy gave made Wendy moan madly. With his momentum increasing and his grunts getting louder, Tommy was at the verge of his orgasm. A couple of strong thrusts, Tommy filled Wendy's pussy with his hot cum. He slammed into her until the last drop of his seed was released into Wendy's cunt as she surrendered to her own blaring climax. Tommy pulled out and without delay shoved his sleeky cock inside Wendy's devoted mouth, cleansing Tommy's shiny dick of all its cream. Tommy collapsed by Wendy's side gasping heavily.

Karen positioned Jay's hard cock against her slick pussy and slowly pushed down onto him. Every inch of Jay's cock slid inside her. Her hands held Jay's shoulders for support, Karen rode Jay eagerly. Jay could tell Karen was nearing climax as he rammed his rigid cock in and out of her snatch. Her moans were long and luring. Jay couldn't stop thrusting faster, reaping Karen's pussy fervently. The more she moaned, the more aggressive Jay got.

"I have to pull out. I'm cumming." Jay declared.

"Shoot your load inside me." Karen demanded. As she clutched Jay head tightly against her breast.

Jay jerked upward; his cock inside her penetrated fiercely. Jay grunted forcefully and filled Karen up with his hot load. Karen shivered and roared loudly as she too had reached her fiery orgasm. Karen crumbled as Jay cherished her tenderly.

Jenny hovered over Steve briefly before lowering herself on his cock. She plunged her wet pussy down onto his dick with excessive precision. Jenny stroked her clit as she began to descent on Steve's long cock. Finally, Jenny had a cock inside her. Jenny moved hard and fast, bouncing on Steve's lap with grinding speed and agility taking the cock entirely inside her. Steve was moaning in pleasure. Jenny's rapid pace had set Steve roaring towards an orgasm. Steve's soaring upward movements drove Jenny wildly lustful as she too was nearing her climax. She roars wickedly as Steve shoots his warm semen inside her cunt. Jenny reached orgasm at the same time, howling non stop. Jenny collapsed as Steve held her tightly.

Out of breath, and wheezing for air, the contented and blissful wives curled back to their husbands' loving embrace; forgiven.

The friends remained closer than ever, but the wife swap never happened again. Although, the ladies would have fun with each other every chance they got. As Karen would put it, "What the boys don't know, won't hurt them."

THE END

12