From Friendship Comes Love Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leered up at her from between her legs and said to her, "What say we find out just how big of a slut you are for me." Then he laughed as she moaned again and he took her whole cock down in one gulp. He felt her try to rear up, but with him holding her arms and laying on her legs, she couldn't move but a little, he slowly started bobbing up and down on her cock, using his tongue on the underside of it as he was coming up to her head. He could taste her pre-cum as he sucked and he loved the taste of it. She was oozing so much of it, he almost thought she had started to cum, the next time he came up he released her cock from his lips and softly blew across the head. He watched her cock jerk as he did, then he moved down to her balls running his tongue over them taking first one, than the other in his mouth to suck on.

He looked up at her once again and asked, "So, are you my slut now?"

Simone nodded her head and gasped out, "Yes, baby, I sure am." Please don't tease me anymore, I need to cum so bad."

He licked her cock like a piece of candy then replied, "Well, since you agree that you are my slut too, I guess I can do that. And since you were so truthful, I guess I can let you move now." He let go of her arms and started sucking her and massaging her balls at the same time.

The minute Jason had let go of her arms, she reached down with both hands and held the back of his head controlling how fast or slow she wanted him to go. Jason stopped sucking her a second and wet his finger then went back to sucking on her cock as he slowly started playing with her asshole. He first just put in the tip of his finger, then slowly went deeper and deeper until he had his finger buried in her ass. He started bobbing his head faster on her cock and finger fucking her ass in time with his sucking. He started feeling her cock swell and balls pull up so he knew she was very close to blowing her load in his mouth.

Simone was in heaven, the man she loved was sucking her like there was no tomorrow and his finger in her ass was driving her crazy. As she felt his finger caress her prostate she arched her back and pulled his head closer to get more of her cock in his mouth. She was so close to cumming, she could feel it in her balls. She was moaning out his name, telling him how much she love his mouth on her cock, then suddenly, with no warning, she started cumming. She yelled out on the top of her voice to Jason that she was his slut and pulled his head down on her cock burying it as far she could.

Jason felt her arch her back and then felt her hands like a vise on his head as she pulled his him down on her cock. As she told him she was cumming, she shot a massive load down his throat. As he felt this, he pushed his finger all the way in and pressed on her prostate and she shot another load of cum, then another. He suddenly felt her go limp as she dropped back on the bed.

He pulled his finger slowly out and grabbed hold of her balls to massage out all the cum she had and then he slowly slid his thumb up the underside of her cock to milk out the last of it into his mouth.

He licked her cock one last time then slid up to lay beside her and kissed her. She could taste her cum as she kissed him, not believing how much she shot off. They slowly petted each other and kissed until she had calmed down. Then Jason said grinning, "Well, I guess you are my slut. And that's good, because I like slutty girls."

She smiled at him and replied tiredly, "Yes baby, I am your slut and your my slut. And as long as I'm the only slut you're going to pay attention to, I'll be as slutty as you want."

He smiled, "I really don't think that's anything you'll ever have to worry about." He told her. "Hell, I spent all this time looking for you, why would I want to try to find another now that I've got you?"

Then he laughed saying, "That and your all I can handle."

She wrapped her arms around him with her body molded to his. He didn't want her to move, he loved the feel of her naked body against his. They laid that way for a while, then Simone looked at him saying, "Honey, I'm dying of thirst, could you get us the rest of the wine while I make a trip to the little girls room." She grinned that evil smile at him and said, "I need to get ready for what I have planned for you next." Then she bent down to kiss him.

"Sure babe." He replied, "Not a problem." Then he grinned back at her asking. "And just what have you got planned next?"

Simone grinned back at him and sing-songed, "I'm not tellin."

She kissed him again and grinned as she squeezed his cock and pointed to the kitchen saying, "Wine slut boy, I'm thirsty."

"Yes ma'am." He said bowing, "I'll be right back with your wine princess."

"Very good," She told him, "Go, now, I don't want to have to wait forever." She made a shooing motion with her hand.

Jason laughed at that and went to go get the rest of the wine while she went into the bathroom. She cleaned up, then check herself in the mirror. Satisfied on what she saw, she headed back out to the bedroom.

Jason was sitting on the edge of the bed holding a silver tray with the half empty wine bottle and two glasses of wine. He smile as she came out and said to her, "You wine princess, just the way you like it."

Simone giggled and with her nose in the air said to him. "Very good and they say good help is hard to fine." She looked down at his crotch and noticed that he had a semi-hardon. She licked her lips and grinned at him continuing, "And it's good to see the help is found hard."

Jason grinned back at her, "Well, you know how it is, it all depends on the incentive that the help has." He leered at her, "And you have plenty of incentives."

He handed her a glass and put the tray on the dresser grabbing his. He laid down next to her, his back against the headboard and took a sip of the wine. He watched her drink about half the glass down then smiled at her asking, "And just what does my future wife have in her evil little mind?"

Simone felt a thrill go through her every time he called her his wife, she looked at him over the rim of her glass and replied, "Curiosity killed the cat you know, you'll just have to wait a bit."

She looked at him and drank some more wine, then watched him take a drink of his. She reached out and took his glass and put it on the night stand. "OK, you've waited enough." She said quickly.

She pushed him back down on the bed, took another drink her wine finishing it and placed the glass next to his.

She turned around until she was facing his feet and took hold of his cock. With her mouth still slightly full of the wine she just drank, she took his cock in her mouth. She could feel him jump a bit as the cold wine touched his cock and then he laid back to watch what she was going to do next.

As he watched her suck him and since her cock was so close, he reached out to start slowly jacking her off. She groaned as she felt his warm hand wrap around her cock. She slowly started to run her lips and tongue up and down his cock, she was more trying to excite him, than make him cum. She wanted him to cum, but not in her mouth, she wanted his load in her ass this time.

Jason was slowly jacking her cock while she blew him and he was enjoying just having her lips wrapped around his cock. Then he got an evil grin on his face and moved closer to her till he was close enough to take her in his mouth. He could only reach the head, but that was enough. He felt her groan and jump as he took her cock head in and started sucking and licking it. After a while, he took hold of her ankle and gently had her bring over him until she was in a 69 position with her on top of him. He gently stroked her hips and thighs as he lightly sucked on her, then he ran his hands up and he spread her ass cheeks to bare her cute little pucker.

He reached out his tongue and slowly and wetly ran his tongue from her balls and over her taint until he reached her asshole and slowly licked around it and started to tongue fuck her ass.

Simone had jumped when Jason started to suck her and when she felt him move her leg over she knew what he had in mind, mostly. She loved when he sucked her and just loved to feel his lips wrapped around her cock. Then she felt him start licking her balls and then when he started licking her ass, she was in heaven. Or so she thought until he started to tongue fuck her ass.

She shuddered as she felt his tongue penetrate her, a shudder that started at her toes and went all the way up to her head. She could feel him really getting into it and she was having a hard time concentrating on what she was doing.

She didn't want to come yet so she gently pulled away from him and turned around till she was laying on him again. She smiled and kissed him, "Not that I wasn't enjoying that," She kissed him again, "But I've got something else in mind for you to put there."

"I think I can handle that," He said grinning at her and as he went to turn her over, she put a finger on his lips and said, "Not that way, you just lay back for now. I'll tell you what to do."

Jason grinned to himself, wondering where this more aggressive part of her was coming from. But he wasn't going to complain, he was enjoying himself. So he laid back and let her do what she wanted.

Simone reach over to the nightstand where they kept the lube they liked to use. Once she had it, she squeezed a dollop on her fingers and worked it into her ass, slowly fingering herself to spread the lube. The she squeezed more out and slowly stroked Jason's cock to lube it. She wiped her hands off and straddled him. His cock was laying in her ass crack so she put both hands on his chest and the leaned down to kiss him. She leaned back up and raised her ass higher so she could lower herself on his cock. Then she reached back and under her to hold his cock to steady it and then slowly lowered herself down on it. There was a slight resistance to get his cock head in her hole, but once she got in in, she was able to lower herself steadily and slowly down the length of his cock.

Jason felt her ass slide down his cock, so hot and tight, until he was totally buried in her. As she sat down on him, she leaned forward to kiss him and say, "I love you baby. And I really love your nice hard cock in my ass."

She started to grind her ass on him, moving back and forth and then moving around in a circle on him. He laid his head back and groaned as she started to work her ass on his cock. Then she put her hands back on his chest and started play with his nipples making them erect and hard. She rose up, sliding her ass up his cock until he was almost out of her and slowly sat back down on him again. She did this a few more times then smiled to herself and started to raise up fast and then go back down again slow. She watched him shudder and groan every time she did it, then she started going up slow and then down faster.

Jason was going crazy with all that she was doing to him, he didn't know what she was going to do next. All he knew was that if she kept that up, he wasn't going to last much longer even though he had just cum. To make it last longer he finally reached out and grabbed hold her hips to try to control her a little, but she was having none of it. She let him think he was doing something to control her, but he really wasn't. She reached down and took hold of his hand and then laid it on her cock, wrapping it around her and then guided him in stoking her off.

Once he was jacking her off, she decided that she really needed him to shoot in her, she didn't want to wait anymore, and she started to really work her ass up and down him. She knew it was driving him crazy just from the look of ecstasy on his face. She felt him push up into her every time she buried him in her ass when she came down and she knew he was very, very close.

Jason was groaning out her name, telling her how fantastic and beautiful she was. He saw her get that evil grin she gets and watched her reach back behind her and felt her take his balls in her hand. She lightly stroked his balls then sped up riding him and as she felt his cock swell in her ass, she slammed her ass down on his cock and massaged his balls firmly. She saw his back arch as he yelled out her name grabbing a hold of her hips and told her he was cumming.

As Jason felt her ass slam down on him and her hand massaging his balls he started to cum with no warning. One minute he was just enjoying the feel of it, then the next he felt his head explode as he started cumming. He thought he wasn't going to stop as she squeezed and rubbed his balls, then clamped her ass on his cock.

Simone felt the force of his orgasm as he shot his cum deep in her, she could feel his cum fill her up. It was making her want to cum right now and as she slowly ground her ass on him, she reached down and started to jack off. She watch as Jason panted and fell back on the bed. She sat up and began to jack herself in earnest. Jason opened his eyes, and watched her jack off until he saw her stiffen and lean back as she yelled out that she was cumming also. The first spurt landed on his chest and the next one made it to his face. He was stunned at first, then he reached for her and pulled her off his cock. He quickly pulled her up till she was straddling his chest and a third spurt of cum hit his face also as he took her cock in his mouth.

Simone was beyond control right now, and as she felt him wrap his lips around her, she reached forward and grabbed the headboard and began to fuck his mouth. As she was almost finished cumming, she didn't have much left, but he sucked out what she did have left, running his thumb up the bottom of her cock and sucking on the head to get the last drop.

Jason was stunned at first when she started face fucking him, but quickly got over it and started to enjoy this new side of her.

Simone finally stopped cumming and leaned her head down panting while she still held onto the headboard. Her breath slowed and she looked down seeing Jason for the first time still holding her and licking her cock head. Then it dawned on her where she was she was and what she had done. She put a hand to her mouth as she saw the mess she had made on his face. She couldn't believe what she had done to him. She reached for the towel she had used and wiped her cum off his face, he looked like the proverbially glazed donut. She threw the towel away and started kissing him and apologizing to him, "Oh Jason, I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me, I didn't hurt you did I?"

Jason gave her a lopsided grin and said, "That's alright Simone. I can't tell what came over you, but I sure can tell what came all over me." He reached up and wiped some of her cum off near his eye that she missed. "But, that's alright," He stuck his cum coated finger in his mouth and said, "Umm, It didn't really bother me as long as you enjoyed yourself."

Simone got an embarrassed look on her face as she watched him lick her cum off his finger, then she giggled, then she started laughing. Now that she knew he wasn't upset with her, she sort of found the whole thing funny.

Jason looked at her as she started laughing and then he started himself. He reached up and drew her to him covering her face with kisses, telling her how much he loved her. They laid like that a for a few minutes, just stroking, petting and kissing each other. Then they decide it might not be a bad idea to jump into the shower. So they went in and cleaned up and had some more fun washing each other.

Once finished, they went out to the living room and opened another bottle of wine and relaxed while they watched TV and talked of what was to come. They made some plans to talk to her apartment manager and to tell their boss so they could start some of the paperwork for benefits and such when they went back to work next week. Finally, they went to bed and fell asleep holding each other.

The next morning they got up and waited for her parents to show up. When they got there, Jason already had the coffee made so he took the box of cinnamon rolls and sticky buns from Linda to warm up. As she handed it to him she said, "There's some glazed donuts in there also if you want some. They looked so good we got some to take home."

Simone barked out a laugh and Jason got a bit red in the face. Linda looked at her daughter, and asked, "What's so funny about glazed donuts?"

Simone redden also but couldn't stop laughing. Finally she said, "Oh, nothing Mom, just something funny that happened last night."

"Right honey?" She asked Jason.

Linda looked confused and Mike smirked a bit, thinking he knew what the answer might be, but decided not to say anything and give Jason a break. From the look on his face, Jason wasn't upset about it, just embarrassed.

"Uh...Oh, Yeah, Funny. Just let me get these into the oven." He said to the room in general and quickly turned around so they couldn't see his face.

They sat and talked about the wedding some more. Well, Simone and Linda did, Jason and Mike sat there agreeing with them. They knew it was more up to the two women then them.

After a while Linda and Mike decide it was time for them to go. They hugged the kids and told them again how happy they were for them and welcomed Jason again to the family.

Jason and Simone stood there with their arms around each other as they watched her parents back out the driveway and start down the street. They kissed each other and hand in hand went back into their house.

The next day they drove into work together and once there, waited for their boss to get in. Once he showed up, they waited for him to get settled in and went to see him. Jason knocked on the door frame and asked, "Morning boss, got a minute?"

He smiled as he saw the best team he had ever had in all the years of doing this work and said, "Sure, what's up? No problems I hope."

Jason shook his head no saying, "No, no problems everything is set up for the next job, it should go like clockwork." Then Jason deciding to joke with him a bit, said, "But, we do have an idea that will save some money on this and any future trips we do."

He reached for his coffee, took a drink and asked Jason, " And what would that be?"

"Well, we figured we could save some money by sharing a room." Jason replied with a straight face. Then he laughed as he saw he look on his bosses face and continued, "We're getting married."

He looked at Simone and Jason, then stood up and then hugged them both saying, "Well it's about damn time, I figured that you two were never going to figure it out."

Simone and Jason both looked at him a little shocked and gave him a questioning look.

He looked at them both again and said, "Oh for Pete's sake, anyone with half a brain and one eye could see how you two acted around each other. None of us could believe it took you so long to figure it out that you should be with each other."

Jason and Simone looked at each other embarrassed, but happy. Simone asked, "Everyone knows?"

Their boss nodded his head and said, "Yes, everyone." Then he grinned saying, "I have to look and see who won the pool."

They got a strangled look on their faces when he said this and stammered out, "Pool?"

Their boss laughed and said, "No, I'm only joking. But you know it might not have a bad idea at that."

"So, when do you guys plan on tying the knot?" He asked sitting down.

"Well, we still have to talk to Simone's apartment manager to see if see can get out of her lease a little early, but we were thinking sometime after the next install. We don't have anything for a while after that, so that should give us enough time a to have the wedding and take a week or two off for our honeymoon." Jason told him.

He nodded his concurrence on that time frame and said to them, "That will work out great, I think we get along without you two for a couple or three weeks."

1...345678