From Friendship Comes Love Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simone watch him swing his butt as he walked then saw him leer at her over his shoulder. She looked at her parents and said quickly, "Ah..., be right back." Turned, and almost ran through the door after him.

Both Mike and Linda looked at each then laughed at the kids antics. Then Linda said to him, "Remember when we were like that?"

Mike leered at her and said, "Sure do baby, and you still ain't bad yourself, you still got it."

She grinned at him, then came over and sat in his lap looking into his eyes said, "And you still have a cute ass also." Then she wrapped her arms around his neck and proceeded to kiss him.

Mike thought to himself, "Man, don't she just still have it." as he felt his cock harden against her as she ground her ass on his cock.

As Simone caught up with Jason, she hugged him from behind wrapping her arms around him, palms flat over his chest. She could feel her cock harden as she held him to her and then started rubbing his nipples with her fingers and dry humping his ass.

Jason turned around in her arms and planted a kiss on her. Then he felt his cock harden also as both hers and his rubbed together.

He broke the kiss and still holding her said, "Honey this is fun, but I've got to get the dessert and we both need to calm down a bit before we go back outside. I really don't think we want to stand there in front of your parents sporting hard-ons."

She leered at him and reached down between them to stroke his cock, "Spoiled sport."

He laughed, then went to get the pie he made and had Simone get the coffee. They walked back outside and saw Linda sitting in Mikes lap kissing him.

Simone was stunned for a second, then grinned saying, "Yuck." "Mom, Dad, not in front of the kids."

They separated and look slightly embarrassed, then stood up to walk over to the table. As they stood, Simone noticed that the front of her father's pants were slightly tented. She laughed to herself remembering what Jason had said in the kitchen.

They sat and had the pie and coffee, then talked for a little while longer. Then Mike said, "Look Simone, I have an idea. Why don't you give me the keys to your place, mom and me will stay there tonight. I figure that you can stay here tonight since the two of you have some discussing and celebrating to do. Then we'll stop on the way here and pick up some more of those cinnamon buns and sticky rolls for breakfast. Then we can just head back."

Simone nodded saying, "That's a good idea dad, and don't forget to get the coffee in my cabinet to take home with you. I think there's like three or so still in there, just leave me one as I can get more next week. Let me go get my keys, I'll be right back."

She came back out and gave them to her dad, then wagged her finger at him saying, "And no all-night parties young man." Then she giggled and hugged her dad saying in that little girl voice she uses to get her way, "I love you daddy."

He looked at Linda and Jason, shrugged and said "What can you do?"

Jason smirked saying, "Well I guess we could always spank her."

Simone looked over her shoulder at him leeringly said, "Ohh...Promise?"

Jason stood there turning red and Simone laughed at him, "Go ahead, want to play some more?"

They all started laughing, then Linda and Mike said goodbye and headed over to Simone's apartment.

Jason stood there with Simone at his side with her arm wrapped around him with her hand in his back pocket lightly squeezing his butt. They watched them pull away and headed back inside. No sooner than they had made it in and closed the door, Simone jump at him wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. Jason quickly grabbed her by the ass so she wouldn't fall and Simone started kissing him.

"I love you so much!!" She told him excitedly. "I was so surprised when you asked me, for a minute I didn't know what to say or do."

Jason grinned and kissed her back saying, "Good, that's kind of what I was going for."

Simone giggled and asked him, "Did you really ask my father for permission? That wasn't a joke?"

He nodded yes and told her, "Yes I did, and no it wasn't a joke, I just thought it was the right thing to do." He kissed her again saying, "C'mon, let's go in the living room and talk a bit."

She dropped down and took his hand as he led into the other room. They sat on the couch, and he asked her, "Is the time frame we talked about really okay with you? I mean we can wait a little longer if you want, I know we're sort of rushing things a little."

She reached out and stroke his cheek and said, "No Jay, that's fine by me. After all, we were talking about moving in together then anyhow, so I don't see it making much difference."

Then she got a slight worried look on her face and asked him, "Are you sure we can get married?"

"Yes, I'm sure, I checked it all out." He answered. "The only problem I think we might have depends on how you want to get married. I don't know if we could get married in an established church, it would more than likely be easier to be married by the justice of the peace. Now that doesn't really bother me at all, it's more up to you."

"Oh I'm sure we could find one that would do it, if we look around and I can ask some of my friends." She replied. "But I don't have a problem doing at the court house."

She smiled at him, "All that matters to me is that you asked and we are going to be husband and wife. You don't know how happy you've made me."

"I was afraid you might say no," He replied. "Your parents both laughed at me when I told them that."

He grinned at her and continued, "I believe thier exact words where, "Yeah, right, as if she'd say no."

Simone laughed, reached out and patted his cheek, then said, "Your lucky I love you, I really should smack you upside the head for thinking that."

"Yeah, yeah, I know," he said, "But it's the kind of thing that goes through your mind. You can't help it, nothing in this world is 100% guaranteed."

"Besides, your mother took care of that for you when I told her the same thing." He laughed, "She said you told her about our agreement and she thought it was her duty to help you out."

Simone laughed at the thought of her mom smacking him. Then she looked at him and moved over closer to him on the couch. She put her arms around him and kissed him. Looking him straight in the eyes, she said, "Your wrong you know, I'm 100% guaranteed in love with you and I can 100% guaranteed that I'll be with you forever."

He stood up and then taking her hands helped her out of the couch. He put his arms around her and just held for a while, then whispered in her ear, "I love you, but your parents said we need to celebrate. Why don't we do that?" He asked with a leer in his voice.

Simone kissed him and said grinning, "Race you." As she quickly ran towards the bed room. Jason was after her like a shot and grabbed her up in his arms just before getting there and put her over his shoulder. As they reached the bedroom, he switched her position so he was cradling her in his arms, then laid her on the bed.

Simone laid there on the bed posing for him with lust in her eyes. She began massaging her breast's all the while keeping her eyes on him. Then she reached down and slowly started stroking her cock through her shorts. As she did this, she could see that it was having an effect on him, the bulge in pants kept growing with every stroke she made. Then she slowly unbuttoned her shorts and started sliding the zipper down little bit by little bit. When she had it all the way down, she stroked her cock through her panties with one finger making it grow larger now that it wasn't held in check by her shorts. As the head of her cock poked up past the waistband, she reached down with the other hand and massaged her balls and a big drop of pre-cum oozed from the tip making her shudder. She took her finger and smeared it over the head and then brought the finger up to her mouth. Looking at Jason with lust in her eyes, she slowly sucked on her finger to taste her pre-cum making a yummy sound as she did.

Jason stood at the bottom of the bed watching her put on a show that was guaranteed to give a statue a hard-on. His cock had bent slightly in his pants and he had to reach down to straighten it out. As he did, he could see the look on her face showing how much she was pleased with herself having done that to him and it only made her try even harder to drive him crazy.

Seeing Jason straighten out his cock made Simone even hornier knowing that she was turning him on so much. So she knelt up on the bed and then crossed her arms in front of her and took hold of the bottom of her shirt. The she slowly inched it up until her tits were half exposed, she stopped for a second and quickly pulled the shirt up and over her head. As the bottom of it went over her tits, it made them bounce as they were exposed. She threw the shirt on the floor and massaged her tits and nipples making them grow harder. She smiled at him and asked, "See anything you like?"

Jason gulped out a yes, nodding. He was so fucking horny for her right now that he couldn't get out a word but only a moan.

Simone then knelt up higher on the bed and inched down her shorts and panties at the same time slowly exposing her cock to him. When she couldn't get them down any farther, she laid back down and slipped them all the way off and threw them to him.

As she knelt back up, she could see that he had caught them. Then she watched as he held her panties to his nose to smell her. This made her smile and her cock jerk of it's on accord.

She reached down and grabbed her cock with one hand and her balls with the other and slowly jacked off while massaging her balls. Then she slowly ran her hands up her body and them cupped her tits massaging them again, all the while weaving her body in time to some music in her head. Then she put her hands behind her head and arched he back so that both her tits and cock stuck out more trying to drive him crazy for her.

Jason stood there watching her and without realizing he was doing it, he reached down to lightly stroke his cock through his pants. He had a glazed look of lust on his face as he watched his girl perform for him. Simone watched him and noticed the wet spot on his pants just where the head of his cock was. She decided to have pity on him and then on her hands and knees crawled to the end of the bed and being level with his groin, she moved slightly forward to kiss his cock through his pants.

She then knelt back up and reached for the buttons on his shirt slowly unbuttoning them one at a time. Then she slowly peeled his shirt off and threw it across the room. He stood there bare chested as she slowly wet one finger by sucking on it, then she started making slow circles with it around one of his nipples watching it go erect and hard, she then re-wet her finger and did the same to his other one.

He reached out for her but she slowly leaned back grinning that evil little grin she got when she was up to something and slowly shook her head saying to him, "Not yet baby, I'm not even close to being finished yet. If you're a good boy and do what your told," She paused to slowly lick her lips with the tip of her tongue, "I'll have a nice present for you."

He lowered his hands and stood there trembling with the want of her, but did as he was told. Then he watched as she slowly slid to the end of the bed and sat on the edge. She wrapped her arms around him holding his ass with both hands then tongued his naval and then she slowly stood, her tongue licking him on the way up. She stroked his back with her hands as she stood, dragging her nipples up his chest. He shook as he felt her hard nipples slide up his chest as she stood erect, she kissed him pushing her tongue between his lips to meet his. They stood that way for a moment then she broke the kiss and reached down to drag a finger up from his balls to the tip of his cock. She lowered her other hand and unbuckle his belt and unbuttoned his pants. She slowly lowered his zipper and as she was doing that, Jason but his hands on her shoulders to support himself. His legs were weak and shaky as she got his zipper all the way down. She looked into his eyes and squeezed his cock through his underwear then asked him in that little girl voice she uses, "Oh, did I do that? Is this big, hard cock all mine?"

Jason gasped out barely able to talk, "Yes Simone, you did that, just like you have since that first day you kissed me." He shivered as she stroked him again, "And it will always be only yours."

"Oh, your such a good boy." She said kissing his cock through his underwear. She then knelt down on the floor in front of him and slowly worked his pants down to his ankles, then slowly started peeling his underwear down exposing his cock inch by inch. As soon as the head came in view, she ran her tongue over and around it to lick off the pre-cum slicked all over it. She then exposed more of it stopping to kiss it until it was totally exposed to her. She stopped and took the head in mouth to suck and lick on it, then slowly bobbed all the way down till she had the whole length in her mouth.

She came off his cock and grinned at him with lust in her eyes asking, "Do you like that baby? Do you like my mouth wrapped around your cock?"

Jason nodded yes, trying to say something to her, but as before, all that came out was moan. She giggled and drew his underwear down and them lifted first one leg out, then the other.

She slowly stood making sure her tits were in constant contact with him until she was standing erect, then put her arms around his neck and kissed him burying her tongue in his mouth once again. As she did this, she slowly ground her pre-cum coated hard cock against his and this made both of them shudder.

She broke the kiss and told him to get on the bed. Jason obeyed and watched her as she crawled up on the bed to lay next to him. Then leering at him said, "Now I want you to hold on to the head board with both hands while I have my fun. Oh, and baby, if you let go, I stop."

By now, Jason was so crazy for her and not wanting her to stop anything she was, or planning to do. He would do anything she wanted as he was maddened with the want of her. So he nodded his agreement and reached back to grab the head board.

She slowly rolled over on top of him molding her body to his and started kissing and licking her way down his body.

He didn't know what felt better, her lips, her tongue, her hard nipples carving furrows in his chest, or any combination. As she finally reached his crotch, she gently took is ball sack in one hand and wrapped the other around the base of his cock. She reached out her tongue and washed the head of his cock with it, then took it part way into her mouth and started sucking on the head as her tongue swished around it. She looked up and could see he was still holding on, his head was bent back in pleasure and he was moaning softly as she sucked him.

She slowly slid her mouth down till it met her fist and then just as slowly rose up until the tip was still in her mouth, then quickly slid back down again. She continued doing this, then started massaging his balls at the same time. She knew this was going to drive him right up the wall, he loved it when she sucked him and massage his balls at the same time and she also knew just how fast this could make him cum. As she slid up again she could see him let loose of the headboard so he could reach down to put his hand on the back of her head like he normally did.

She stopped and said to him, "Your being a bad boy, don't let go, remember what I told you." She grinned evilly, "This is your only warning."

She watched him quickly reach back up to grab the headboard, "Yes baby," He gasped out, "I won't let go, please, please don't stop, oh Gods it feels so good."

"Good boy," She replied. Then she took him back in her mouth and proceeded to start sucking him again. She alternated between sucking his cock slow and fast, then stopped and asked him, "Are you ready to cum for me baby?" "I want you drained out before we make love so you can last and last."

Jason groaned and told her, "Yes, honey, please make me cum, whatever you want, just please don't stop anymore."

She grinned at him and then proceeded to give him the best blowjob of his life. She sucked him into her mouth and wrapped her thumb and forefinger around his cock to jack him off at the same time. His cock and balls were soaking wet now with her saliva, so she wet her finger and started playing with his asshole. She circled it and inserted just the tip, as she felt him push down on her finger to get her to put it in him, then she asked him with lust in her voice, "You like when I do that don't you?" "You want me to finger fuck you like a slut, don't you?"

"Yes, Simone." He moaned, "Please finger fuck my ass like a slut, your slut."

"Well then." She grinned, "Since you asked so nicely and admitted your my slut, I think I can arrange that."

She lowered her head again to take his cock in her mouth and started sucking him again. As she did, she played with his ass, fingering it deeper and deeper each time she pushed it into him until it was all the way in and she could feel his prostrate on the tip of her finger. She started sucking him for real now, she wanted him to cum and as she sucked she started finger fucking his ass in time with her sucking.

Jason groaned as he felt her finger massage his prostate, she was driving him crazy and he knew he wasn't going to last long as he felt the pressure build in his balls and his cock swell. She pushed her finger all the way and pressed firmly on his prostate, massaging it. He started cuming barely able to get the words out to let her know. He could feel the cum burn up the length of cock to spurt out in her mouth.

Simone could feel his cock swell In her mouth and knew he was going to cum before she heard him gasp that he was. She pulled back so that just the head was in her mouth and let his cum fill her up. As she sucked, she continued finger fucking him, every time she buried her finger in him he'd shoot again. Finally, she felt him collapse back on the bed and she took her mouth off him and slowly sliding her hand up, milked out the last of his cum wiping it on her face and lips as she kissed his cock.

She slowly worked her way back up his body, her cock leaving a trail of her own pre-cum on his body. She slid back up on him, took his head in her hands and kissed him, sharing his cum with him. Their tongues wrestled as they kissed and she told him, "See what happens when you're a good little slut?"

Jason grinned tiredly at her nodding his head yes, then kissed her again. The he told her, "And I love being your slut, and I always will."

They laid side by side, kissing and gently stroking and telling each other how much they loved each other. Once Jason got his breath back and his heart rate down so he didn't think he was going to have a heart attack, he started kissing her around her neck and ears, he knew how much she loved this and he could feel her shiver each time he kissed her. The he flipped her over on her back putting his weight on her and held her arms down with his hands so she couldn't move. Smiling down at her said, "Well now, I guess it's my turn, paybacks a bitch."

Still grinning and holding her, he started kissing and licking his way down to her breasts, first sucking in one nipple, them moving over to the other. As he sucked on them, he also used his tongue and once he had one wet, he stopped sucking to blow softly on it. He watch it harden and grow even more and heard her moan out his name, then he moved to the other one and did the same. All this time he still had hold of her arms, as he moved down to her stomach he slid her arms down along her sides so he could still hold them. After spending some time licking her navel, he slowly started kissing his way down to her cock which was now fully hard as a rock. He licked and kissed all around it but never quite touching it.

123456...8