All Comments on 'From "Good Girl" to Hotwife'

by justjim69

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
Bebop3Bebop3almost 5 years ago
Well, JustJim

that was justhorrible. Truly. In every aspect, this was atrocious. Poor writing, poor characterizations, poor plotting, poor development.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Thoroughly stupid; beneath contempt. The last sentence makes the point.

See above.

bigbob2406bigbob2406almost 5 years ago

Yet even more sad cuck crap!! I hate this shite.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good question stupid.

But a good divorce lawyer, gets you out of it and started on a new life, if you have any gray matter between your ears.

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 5 years ago
Complete and utter fantasy land

So your shy, conservative wife who is "tight", doesn't enjoy oral nor any other sex play, suddenly changes and organises all this? Yeah, pull the other one. It's got bells on it. Just the fantasy of a truely weak, spineless, cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This shir should be in Sci/Fiction

She was shot by a ET ray and become a whore suddenly! He was a closet gay. Why was this pile of shit sent to LW?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Well, that happened.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not very realistic

Hard to get into the story where she is first introduced as having no wild side at all and then overnight she becomes dominant with a Bi sexual side. And what about the husband? He is wild and wants sex all the time but he is willing to submit just like that? Once the cage came out you would think he would say no way in hell and at the dance and bar be subject to that teasing and flirting? Fists would be flying.

He also never got to fuck her, right? He had to have some slip on dildo for her to let him penetrate so that to me is also a humiliating tactic to say he needs to have a BLACK extension on his cock for any sex.

Through it in fetish and you may get a great score.

Paul PinesPaul Pinesalmost 5 years ago
And??

All buildup, no story. Where’s the “hot wife”? If that’s in a future chapter, then say so. Otherwise, congrats on a fun evening with your wife. If it was her time with the woman in the bathroom, some description of the SEX would have been... nice.

Greyheaded1Greyheaded1almost 5 years ago
Some of the story was hot But

Wife’s transformation was too much to believe.

The background and character development of husband was good. Plot was ok. I understand from the husbands point of view he only knows what he knows.

The wife’s transformation is too quick and too radical for me to believe or care about. Again typical LW husband that cannot think after his dick gets hard. And suddenly hubby is very submissive.

For me, at least one of the characters must be likable. None were in this story.

I can see a next chapter or two to explain wife’s transformation and hopefully give hubby his balls back.

2 stars.

i122i122almost 5 years ago
Great start

It’s a little hard to believe a reserved wife would come out of the closet so strong the first time around. However with that said I am looking forward to reading about her future journeys.

becontree2001ukbecontree2001ukalmost 5 years ago

Nice story. I hope you will write more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My wife...

Tried to do something similar to me. As she tried to put the fucking on me (and after I had said not to several times, I brought my right leg across her body and trapped her in a choke hold while I broke the head board and got my arms free. She scratched the heck out of my legs before she passed out. I woke her up and asked what the fuck she was thinking. She said one of her friends at work does it and more with husband and she thought it might excite me. Wrong! We still haven't fully recovered from her actions or me choking her out. Stupid sick people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
How is this LW and not Fetish or BDSM?

From the first mention of the cage to "I may never feel a full erection again" this is all clearly in Fetish or BDSM.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Some.people

Thought that this was a good story. More people thought it sucked. Put me in the more. All the cuck stories have been written already, these new ones are just warmed over garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
No way!

Not sexy to torment someone and mess around with everyone else. I'd divorce her for her actions, but then I 'd never wear a cage on my dick in the first place.

1* total crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

"We'll all of you soon."

I hate when a story / chapter begins or ends with a botched line.

I tell everyone if you proofread nothing else, check the hell out of your first and last paragraphs.

This is my lingering impression of this story overshadowing everything else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
True story my ass! Don’t fucking lie to us.

She was a virgin until when? If you’ve been married for 10 years and you were the only guy she was with and she’s 45...well, shit doesn’t add up now does it. Throw in the whole bullshit about being shy and naive at 45 goddamn years old, well I think you won the retard of the day award.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Disappointing Start to First Submission

Troubling to see how this new author has chosen to portray the first marriage she or he presents to this community. The husband has patiently and apparently lovingly attempted to encourage his shy wife to become more sexually adventurous within the privacy and security of their home. There is no indication he criticized or belittled her for not opening up more in response to those efforts. Although their sexual experimentation did involve the use of a cock cage there is no mention he fantasizes about humiliation. In fact incorporating the cage into their play would more commonly demonstrate his simple commitment to ensuring she received great pleasure from his words and actions before any effort was made to provide him traditional genital stimulation. Cuckoldry and/or humiliation would not be a necessary aspect(s) of that.

With the limited background provided thus far little to none of the wife's words and actions appear to be loving or even respectful. Repeated references to large black toys and the necessity for very small cages in combination with him being strapped to the bed with his pelvis elevated on a pillow waiting for unknown others to arrive portend part two of the story will be a trite tale of the slutty, narcissistic wife overseeing the forced anal violation of her hapless husband. To complete a poorly constructed femdom farce the husband incredulously might even be portrayed as enjoying the experience.

For two loving partners to act out a fantasy with such strong implications and potential pitfalls by mutual agreement after careful consideration and honest discussion over time is a calculated risk both consent to accept. That is not the case here. I for one am not excited by the arrival of a new author who preferentially writes of dysfunctional relationships filled with disrespect and abuse. Loving Wives already has an abundance.

I very much hope the author will turn her or his debut submission in a different direction than I fear is intended. It would be my great pleasure to extend a heartfelt warm welcome and I wish for that opportunity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A virgin to 35?

Then turns into a domineering slut with no notice? Able to take large quantities up her and able to swallow more. Never been with a woman in any way but gets the waitress to risk her job by being filmed having public sex?

Either it's very poorly thought out and written fiction or she's getting trained by someone and has been for a while now.

If true she obviously took the chastity cage and looked into it and found out she had married a pathetic twat and now wants to find a proper man.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 5 years ago
Hi JJ. Thanks for some pretty hot T&D scenes. Little bit of OK femdom. But ugly overall arc due to lack of honesty and consideration from Wife.

Ruined orgasms are as ugly as young dudes hooked on humiliation porn or Findom.

Repeated forced edging and non consensual restraint are crappy.

Hard to see how you can save this from the Martian Bitch Ray start.

I would love to see your skills used to write a similar evening that doesn't ghost the husband, and ends in a huge chai. Orgasm for hubby, with cuddling and morning sex to reset the marriage to good

Thanks for trying and sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Slut ray?

Nah, it was the dildo. It all started with the dildo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Simple WACC

Since the story is basically unbelievable because the wife goes from inhibited good girl to slut with no explanation of why.... Did she get gangbanged by a bunch of black guys and like it? Sooooo.... the plot turn...

Hubby decides to get even. Says, "wife get ready for an exciting weekend". He buys her lots of slut clothes, a dog collar and lots of leather, handcuffs. Fifty shades of black. He's also built a secret dungeon. He gets a female friend from work to help out, whom he screws as his wife is tied to a bench in the dungeon forced to watch. He invites a gang of black thugs to gangbang her. Videos the whole thing and post it to a web site. There after he parades her around town on a leash, introducing her as his slut whore wife. He develops a group of "friends" to use her at his pleasure, men as well as women. In between use she gets locked up in a chastity belt. Takes her to the Upper Floor as the center "piece" for an evening of fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Deliciously wicked

I do hope you decide to stop teasing us and provide a second part to you first story. Thanks for the great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hotwife?

More like nasty, spiteful, manipulative bitch. I can't see any love in this story.

Evah-Rheddy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous