From "Good Girl" to Hotwife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Between the appetizer and the main course, my wife removes the key necklace from around her neck and sets it on the table where anyone can see it that walks by and instructs me not to touch it. The waitress walks by and gives my wife a wink. My wife quickly excuses herself from the table to go to the restroom. She seem to be gone a long time. Suddenly my phone rings for a video call and it is her number. I watch in amazement as she has given her phone to someone else and they are filming her and the waitress on the couch in the women's restroom. They are both totally nude and engaged in a 69 position eating each other's pussy. My wife is on top, grinding her pussy onto the waitress' face and my wife's tongue is deep in the waitress' pussy. After about 30 seconds the video call suddenly ends, but my wife doesn't return from the bathroom for about 10 more minutes. I'm starting to get worried about her. I finally see her walking toward me smiling but slightly disheveled from the action in the bathroom.

Upon returning to the table, she states "that was fun" and reaches over drops her bra and thong on the table. I quickly grab them and put them in my suit jacket pocket for safe keeping. My wife giggles then gives me a passionate kiss and I can taste and smell the waitress's pussy in her mouth. My wife's nipples (from both the magnetic balls and excitement) are on display for all to see, not only down the top of the dress but her nipples are also clearly visible through the fabric of her dress. She doesn't seem to care and even encourages people to look by pushing her chest out and spreading her legs obscenely wide. For all practical purposes she is naked (except the stockings) under the dress. She picks up the key necklace and slips it around her neck, ensuring it is on the outside of the dress visible for everyone to see.

As we eat, she continues to display herself for everyone to see. Every time the waitress walks by they both blush. Whenever the waitress stops by our table (which is often), her hands seem to linger on my wife for an inappropriate amount of time for a normal situation. I wonder how many women were in the restroom and saw them? We finally finish eating, and receive our bill. On the bottom of the paper, the waitress wrote "I hope you cum again soon" and left her phone number. My wife leaves the waitress a huge tip as we pay our bill, and begin the drive home.

It is getting quite late and it is completely dark outside so no one can see in the vehicle. My wife decides this is a perfect opportunity to openly tease me and test her newly found inhibitions. She tells me to pull over in the first rest area just a few miles after getting on the Interstate, then directs me to park away from the rest of the cars in a darkish corner of the parking area. Once I put the car in park, she tells me to remove all of my clothes and put them in the back seat. I'm now only wearing a very tight and tiny chastity cage. I'm obviously naked from the waist up to anyone we pass on the road, but I oblige and wonder what she is up to now. She reclines the seat and tells me to rub and pinch her breast as she plays with my caged cock. Rolling down all of the windows in the vehicle and hiking up her dress, I watch and listen to her use a large black dildo she had hidden in the vehicle without my knowledge. I have never seen her this horny and I watch in amazement as she completely inserts the large (in girth and length) black dildo in its entirety. I am surprised she could fit something so large into her pussy. I guess all the attention earlier had her well lubricated. I'm stunned not only at the size but also the color as I have never heard a hint she was interested in black cock. She moans loudly as she pushes it in and I wonder if anyone can hear her, but she seems to enjoy putting on a show tonight. I watch and listen as she loudly has the fifth orgasm I have witnessed of the night for everyone in the rest area to hear.

When she is finished, she reaches over and grabs my hand. My wife wants to show me how much she is enjoying herself as she pushes my fingers into her stretched and soaking pussy. She tells me to lick her juices off my fingers then I'm forced to concentrate on the drive as she rams the dildo in and out of her sopping wet cunt the rest of the way home. We pass more truck drivers and she turns on the interior light so they can watch her and see not only am I naked, but wearing the smallest chastity cage made. Several of the truckers maintain their speed beside us and enjoy the show.

After what seems like days we finally make it home whiles she has been punishing her pussy with a huge black dildo for over an hour. She tells me to park on the street instead of the driveway. She removes the dildo, hands it to me, and tells me if I want to taste her I can lick it off her black cock. After a quick peck on the cheek, she grabs my clothes and goes inside and tells me to wait until I hear from her. After a few minutes, I get a text message that the coast is clear and to bring her new lover. She makes me take the long walk from the vehicle to the house only wearing a tiny chastity cage and carrying the black dildo shiny with her juice. I really hope none of the neighbors were up at this crazy hour and saw me. Upon getting just inside the door, she grabs me by the balls and leads me into the bedroom where there is a chair set up at the foot of the bed. My wife tells me to remove the dress, shoes, and stockings leaving her naked except the necklace as she sets me down in the chair and ties my hands and my ankles to the chair. She turns on all the lights, opens the blinds, and turns on some sexy music.

While I have no choice but to watch (with maybe the neighbors), she slowly gyrates and teases me further as she performs a sexy dance while rubbing her body. She moves close and allows me to kiss each of her breast. To my surprise, she bends over and plays with a large black cock shaped butt plug that she has been wearing all evening -- pulling it out and pushing it back in as she moans softly.

My wife gives me a deep and passionate kiss then slowly works down my body to my very sensitive throbbing caged cock begging for release. Painfully slowly, she inserts the key to the lock. Teasing me the whole time, she finally unlocks it and removes the cage from around my manhood which springs to attention. Once it is free, she inserts it partially into her mouth slowly and just hold it there allowing me to feel the warmth and silkiness of her tongue, edging me again. Blowjobs don't happen very often and I'm enjoying rare sensation. As she tastes the pre-cum beginning to flow, she stands up and decide that she wants to put on another show before untying me. She spreads out on the bed so I can see her, and brings herself to orgasm two more times as I watch her play with the butt plug in her ass and she pounds her fingers deep into her wet cunt. She is so excited I watch her juice flow from her pussy down her ass, and making a puddle on the bed.

Finally, after hours of teasing and denial, she smiles and tells me I have been well behaved and it is time for me to participate. I am so relieved because the hours of watching her and teasing has me ready to cum at a moment's notice. She unties me from the chair and leads me to the bed. Once again, she commands me to get on the bed laying on my back with my arms straight overhead grabbing the headboard not moving one inch unless told to do so. I follow her directions, then she reaches over and puts a blindfold over my eyes so I cannot see what she is doing. I feel her get onto the bed and pull my legs and arms apart, tying me spread eagle to the bed so I can't move. She loves to tease me, but she's never been into bondage before. I feel her lips touch mine as she gently kisses me. I feel her sit on my belly and she pinches and teases my nipples then sucks and licks the soreness away. Shifting down slightly, I feel her wet and worn pussy on my cock as she rubs herself up and down the bottom of my shaft. This teases me even more. I want in that pussy so bad, but she isn't allowing me to penetrate.

I feel her move around on the bed. I wonder where she is going and what to expect next. The anticipation is almost unbearable. The next sensation I feel is her tongue lightly licking up and down my shaft and teasing the head ever so slightly. She spends time licking, playing and teasing the entire area which drives me crazy. Suddenly, I almost can't breathe. I feel her mouth around me, swirling her tongue around the tip and vibrations from her favorite toy on my shaft and balls. I quietly wonder where she has learned these new blowjob techniques, but am distracted by building of a massive orgasm. Just as I'm about to explode, she stops and I moan. I was so close! She moves up and sit on my face, telling me to fuck her ass with the butt plug and lick her as she uses the vibrator on herself. I can feel her body convulse as she bring herself at least her eighth orgasm. She rubs her soaked pussy on my face making sure my face is well coated again.

She reaches down to take off my blindfold, unties me, and tells me to get on top. She spits on my cock for lubrication and tells me to fuck her tits. She pushes her tits together with the heel of her hands and I pump away while watching her tug on her nipples with her fingertips. She has a pillow under her head and is holding her mouth open and tongue out, licking my cock every time it approaches her mouth. She knows exactly the effect this has on me. Just as I'm about to explode all over her face, she grabs my balls, squeezing them tightly and tells me to stop -- it's still not quite time for me to finish. She giggles at my obvious pain when I grimace because we both know how close I was.

I see her reach over into the nightstand to grab a few items. She laughs and explains she doesn't want me cumming too quickly. She knows I'm very close after the many hours of teasing and I have to warn her when I'm getting close. My wife spreads a thick layer of numbing cream on my throbbing cock, covers it with two condoms, and then puts a large black penis sheath over my erect penis. It's held in place by my swollen balls. It's a snug fit on the inside and I can't feel a thing. The sheath is quite large -- even larger than the dildo she was using in the car earlier. I think there is no way this will fit inside her.

I'm on my back and she straddles me facing me. She grabs my sheathed cock that now appears as a massive black dick and slides it up and down her swollen and dripping wet opening. She tells me to watch as she guides in just the tip, then slowly sliding herself down. It's so large she gasps and it takes her a few minutes to make it all fit. I can't believe she has taken the entire thing. Her pussy so stretched out and she has the entire thing inside of her as she is resting on my balls. She then proceeds to ride the huge black cock as I watch it slowly appear and disappear inside of her. Slowly, her rhythm increases and she is impaling herself repeatedly as I watch her breast bounce up and down. Knowing I am enjoying the sights and sounds of finally being able to enter her, she slides off and removes the butt plug.

There is no way she is going to put that in her ass, I think to myself. She barely lets me insert the tip of my finger in there on rare occasions. Grinning at me, she gives me the most torturous present as she slides the tip of my numb and covered cock into her anus. I watch her expression as her slowly take it deep into her ass as her eyes roll back into her head as she inserts the whole thing. She then shoves the large black dildo deep into her pussy and I watch her have the ninth orgasm of the day but I can barely feel the contractions because of the numbing cream, the double layer of condoms, and the black cock sheath.

Collapsing on the bed, she rolls over onto her back and tell me to lick her pussy that has been destroyed by black cock. I lick and she tweaks and plays with her nipples. I'm almost convinced she cums again from the sensations. She instructs me to uncover my cock and that I can finally ravish her body. I have to take it slow because I'm still not allowed to cum. I easily slide into her, going in the full length. She is so wet and loose from the abuse her pussy has endured for the past several hours. I pump away and as the numbness starts to fade I feel I am getting close to finally filling her with my juice. I tell her I'm finally getting ready to cum, and she pulls herself away. Then she grabs my cock, and slides the entire thing deep into her mouth. Where did this come from? She normally can only fit half of it before gagging. She tells me I better not move or cum. She grabs the dildo, shoves it deep in her ass, and fuck her pussy with the even larger cock sheath. She is moaning and slobbering on my cock and it takes every ounce of willpower not to shoot my load down her throat. Maybe this was an unplanned present, but it sure is a treat seeing my amazing hotwife having all of her holes stuffed full and watching her shake with the tenth and most intense orgasm I have ever witnessed.

She collapses on the bed, absolutely exhausted. I have never dreamed I would see my wife do many of the things she has done this evening -- let alone in the same night. She has danced intimately with many complete strangers as they felt every inch of her body as I watched, kissed multiple men, made out with several women, displayed her body to anyone that wants to see it, engaged in a 69 with our waitress, had least 10 orgasms, stretched out her pussy and ass with huge black dildos, taken my cock all the way in her mouth, and I've only been edged and teased all night. Giving me a deep and passionate kiss I can taste our juices mingle in our mouths. She smiles and tells me to "lock it up." I look at her surprised. I thought I was going to be able to cum. But if being locked makes her this way and although I'm not sure I can handle it, she insists and once again forces my erection in the tiny cage. The key returns to hanging between her nipples.

She tells me to lay on the bed face down and puts a pillow under my hips, raising my butt in the air. She once again ties me to the bad spread eagle so I can't move. I hear her go over to the bags she brought in when she arrived home earlier that day, rummage around for a few minutes and then return to the bed. She says the last present for me is the grand finale and has kept her really excited and anticipating it all day. I see her grinning and carrying a black L shaped dildo. As I watch, she inserts the larger (but shorter) end into her pussy leaving the other end extending straight out. It looks like a realistic cock for penetrating someone else and I'm not sure I like where this is headed. Luckily, it is not as large as the toys she used earlier, but it is quite a bit bigger then I am with an erection. Right before she blindfolds me again, she smiles and tells me she didn't say HOW or WHEN I would be allowed to cum. I WILL cum without ever taking off the cage - even it takes the rest of the night. Then she tells me if she's successful, I may never feel a full erection again.

Then she informs me she collected several phone numbers from some very interested people. She reminds me that I have been hinting I'd like a threesome and she's interested in one too. I hear her go into the other room and excitedly make several phone calls. As she walks back into the room I hear her say "We'll see all of you soon." What have I gotten myself into?

12