From Her Ex-Boss to her Bitch Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Miss Rachel." Claire knew better than to argue and got onto all fours, her pretty ass sticking up and her shaved ass hole twitching between the open zip of her PVC panties, she was well lubed already. Her face was only inches away from Rachel's, as Rachel sat on Curtis's rod, riding up and down on it and massaging her inner pussy walls and her clit.

Max lowered himself to his knees and firmly pushed two fingers into Claire's asshole in one swift movement, his thumb up the crack in her arse and his fingers in deep opening her a little.

Then he lined up the head of his thick cock with the slightly open hole. "Ready."

He made the statement to Rachel, as his hands held Claire's hips tightly.

Rachel looked into Claire's eyes and smiled. Then she nodded and at that point Max slammed forward pushing all of his thick meat into Claire's tight hole, in one powerful thrust.

Claire's eyes nearly popped out of her head, her mouth wide open as she let out an animal moan, boy did she know about the huge thick black cock in her poor little tight ass hole. Max simply held her tight, giving her a few moments to come to terms with the slab of cock, splitting her ass in two. Rachel reached forward and lifted Claire's chin up kissing her full on the mouth as she screamed.

As the thrusts continued Claire collapsed forward, her face on her hands on the floor. Then the tears began.

Rachel smiled at Max and nodded "She needs it Max, she has to remember her true position, make her gape for me, make her ass gape wide."

Claire raised herself back up onto all fours and looked up into Rachel's eyes, begging for a little mercy, but her Mistress knew that sluts, even as precious as Claire had to be reminded of their place every once in a while.

Claire's body heaved forward with each of Max's heavy thrusts as he bottomed out in her tight back passage. The pain levels were melding for her now as the pleasure of being open and reamed by a massive black cock took over for her.

Rachel reached forward with a bottle of Pig Sweat and gave Claire a big hit, after that Claire tossed her long tousled hair behind her and began to enjoy the ride.

It didn't take long for Max to reach a climax, as he was about to cum, her reached for Claire's nipples poking out of the top of her corset and pulled on them hard, twisting at the same time. The desired result was an orgasm for both of them split only by a few seconds.

The site of her sub cumming from such a savage ass fucking pushed Rachel over the edge as she came, her pussy muscles writhing on Curtis's ebony shaft.

Claire stand up and let me see that pretty asshole of yours.

Claire got gingerly to her feet and bent forward at the waist in front of Rachel. Touching her toes.

"Oohh that is one creamy ravaged hole, I love that look, try not to let any of Max's cum out I want to feed it to Amber.

With that she simply stood up off Curtis's rod, leaving it bobbing and coated in her juices in his lap and walked into the room where Amber was restrained.

"Take off the funnel and lay the headrest down so you can straddle Ambers face with your ass hole and have her clean you. For what I am about to do I want her senses overloaded, queen her with your ass so she can't breathe while I take her fisting virginity. Shit before you do, boys get her to clean your cocks fully will you, her head will rest right down once Claire lowers the backrest."

Curtis wanted her throat first and stood at her head as Claire lowered Ambers head to the horizontal.

The angle was perfect for Curtis, he didn't even have to say open wide, the bitch just opened as if on auto slut pilot.

"Good girl Amber, you know what to do."

It certainly wasn't gentle, Curtis took his pleasure roughly as he was close to orgasm, but Rachel had left him wanting much more. He took that from Amber ramming into her throat with gusto.

She simply lay there, both holes wide open and took it, as the mucus and spit began to accumulate until Curtis bust his nut deep into Amber's throat. Then she simply swallowed before Max took Curtis's place.

"This one needs a real cleaning, it's been up Claire's ass and she might not have been as clean as a slut should be, so make sure Max's cock is lovely and clean for him."

Amber did as she was told and cleaned the head of Max's cock first then the shaft. Licking it and sucking it until it was a glistening ebony head again. The taste of Claire's ass even turned Amber on in the fugged state she was in, mixed with cum, and piss was a heady cocktail for the sissy slut.

Then as Max moved away his cock still hard and swaying as he moved, Claire moved to Ambers head. She got up onto the bench and knelt either side of Ambers head looking down into Ambers mucus covered face. She smiled into Ambers hazy eyes and lowered her cum soaked ass hole over Ambers mouth and her pussy over Ambers nose, pulling the lips apart to get the best seal possible. As Amber began to lick, Claire knew she'd need to take a breath in half a minute or so.

Once Claire had Ambers complete attention and felt her tongue burrowing its way insistently into her still gaping asshole, she moaned and settled more heavily onto Ambers face.

Rachel loved the look on Claire's face, it was plain she was in heaven, with a tongue writhing away in her back passage, Rachel has created such a dirty ass slut in Claire and she loved to see her turned on.

Now to work on developing her latest slut's talents, at the start of the session she hadn't thought this possible at all, but looking at Ambers gaping ass pussy it was now or never. She also knew that having your breath taken away by someone effectively smothering you tended to take submissive Sissies minds of their cunts being stretched beyond their previous limits.

Rachel was absolutely dripping at the thought, she loved to fist new sluts, it was complete ownership, absolute power and it turned her on.

She opened the ass stretcher a little more and squirted some high quality anal lube into the open wound of Ambers pussy, rubbing it all around her sluts hole and covering every last inch of the insides and outside.

Rachel then waited until Ambers feet began to twitch to signify she was running out of oxygen and getting desperate under Claire's ass.

"Ok Claire let Amber breathe, but not for too long."

Claire raised herself up on her knees allowing Amber to take in a huge breath although as she breathed in the mucus in her nostrils almost choked her.

She managed to take three breaths before Claire instructed her to breathe in deeply and lowered her juicy, cummy asshole over Ambers mouth once more.

At this Rachel released the stretcher in Ambers asshole much to Ambers relief as she continued to lick.

The relief wasn't to last long, as Rachel lubed up her right hand and closed the fingers together in the classic Goose head shape to start the fisting training of her Sissy.

Her Four Fingers entered Ambers cunt so easily then the thumb and as she pushed the first 4 inches of her hand in, Amber simply let out a moan, until she flinched at the pain as Rachel got to her knuckles, stretching Ambers cunt to its absolute limit.

Rachel rotated her hand over and over, knowing it would cause severe pain for Amber, to add another element to the pain, she reached up with her left hand and gave a firm pull on the chain linking Ambers nipple clamps together. Her nipples were stretching and hard, God they'd look good pierced thought Rachel.

Amber screamed once more into Claire's asshole and pussy as she felt the lightning strikes of pain on her tits, then she started to twitch signalling her need to breathe.

Rachel continued the assault on her external sphincter, once she was inside with her knuckles there was no way she was backing down, if she could get beyond the first barrier she would breach Sissy's defences and fully fist her tonight.

Claire again rose to allow Amber Air, but this time she screamed with pain mixed with pleasure as her pussy was stretched still further by her Mistress. Then once again the command to breathe in before darkness enveloped Amber.

She licked as fast as she could hoping that Mistress Rachel would stop her assault, then as she was desperate for air, gasping, Claire rose off her and held a Pig Sweat soaked cloth over her mouth and nostrils as she gasped are in. The hit of Pig Sweat was the biggest yet as Rachel knew it would be.

She felt the loosening effect as the poppers hit her slut and she took her chance and pushed forward in the final assault.

As Amber took on the poppers her pussy stretched one last little bit and gave up any resistance to Mistress's hand. Rachel's fist was in.

The feelings of elation were there for both Rachel and Amber, Claire was dripping just watching the scene.

She allowed Amber a good few breaths to fill her lungs with Pig Sweat before she once more lowered her ass onto Ambers tongue. All the while Rachel was now truly fisting her new Sissy and loving it.

For Amber it felt as though she was truly owned now, simply a Sissy puppet for Mistress Rachel to use and abuse as she saw fit. The itch seeded into her by Curtis was being salved by the fisting, but she still craved black cum.

Max held one of the handheld cameras to get lurid close ups of Ambers pussy gripping onto Rachel's arm as the punch fucking began in earnest, Rachel knew this video clip would be a huge seller and announce Amber to Rachel's world of depraved Dominant guys.

Claire felt Rachel hit her ass cheek and she knew what to do and carefully got off her position on the bench and then with Curtis's help she raised the backrest so Amber could see her Mistress with her arm fully inside her slut. Claire even held a large mirror in place so Amber could see her depravity in close up.

Rachel looked into Ambers eyes. "So you're not a Sissy, you're just a man who likes to bottom?"

"No Mistress Rachel, I am your complete Sissy cock whore for you and any black cocks you choose, a piss drinking, black cum craving, fist taking bitch Sissy, cunt faggot."

"That's my girl, that's my girl."

With that Rachel knew she had her totally, nothing would be too much for this one, she really would be the prize in her stable of slut Sissies.

Then she returned to fist fucking her Amber with gusto.

12