From Her Girlfriend to Her Stepmom

Story Info
I was her girlfriend until she cheated & I fucked her dad.
9.6k words
4
4.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This Story is fictional and all characters are 18 and over*

Hi, my name is Jazmin Nacianceno. I graduated high school at seventeen and a half years old. I'm a September baby but I took summer classes to get ahead & advanced classes. I finished all my credits to graduate by winter break.

I was a shy wallflower & only ever had a handful of close friends. The only guy I dated, Julio, was a jerk. Even though he was a jerk I thought he was the best I would ever get. He only used me.

The next day, I told my mom with tears running down my face. She held me while she reassuringly said not all guys are like that.

That same night I dumped Julio. He didn't take it well but I didn't care. I focused on doing my online college courses. I got accepted to a culinary program in New York. Since New York is far from California, I stayed in town so I could take part in my high school graduation ceremony in June.

It was great but a week after graduation I was on a plane to New York.

I arrived with the belief that I was done with men. I was in college & everyone knows that's the time to explore your sexuality. I got a shared dorm room. As I was about to open the door to my assigned dorm, it was thrown open. I came face to face with the largest pair of breasts I had ever seen. I stared hard at them, gawking at those watermelon-sized globs.

"I know they're huge" Giggled a feminine voice as smooth as honey.

I looked up at what appeared to be an angelic live version of Barbie. Long smooth blonde hair, big clear blue eyes, a small pointed nose, full pink lips, a flat bare stomach, and an hourglass figure. She wore a baby pink t-shirt bra, black PJ booty shorts, & flip flops.

I was speechless, she was beautiful!

"You must be Jazmin, right? I'm Meg, your dorm mate!" She said happily as she extended her hand.

I blushed & shook her hand.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you," I said shyly.

Meg giggles as we stand there with our hands still clasped together. Our eyes lock on each other after we drink in each other's bodies. The air becomes heated until someone bumps into me. They mumble an apology as they scurry off but unfortunately, that killed the mood.

"I was headed to take a shower. I'll be back in a bit & we can get to know each other" Meg says as she grabs a bag & shower caddy walking down the hall to the communal showers.

I stare at her as she walks, her big round butt bouncing. I shake my head & roll my things into the dorm to start unpacking.

When Meg returns she helps me unpack as we talk. I found out she was already 18. I was 3 months away from being 18, as it was June. We quickly became friends. I found out more things about her as September drew closer.

She was the daughter of a rich billionaire who wanted her to make her way in life & know the value of the dollar.

While Meg's dad paid for her tuition & anything school-related, she had to work for food & spending money. Her dad bought her a whole new wardrobe before she arrived so she said she would make do. Meg was in the culinary program like me but she was going to get her bachelor's in restaurant management. Her dream was to own a restaurant.

We bonded over so many things after that. We liked the same music, movies, & pastries. Meg was more outspoken & an extrovert whereas I was more shy & an introvert. As the weeks went by I noticed she was very comfortable with her body. She tended to practically rip off her bra the instant she got into our door room & loved to walk around without a bra on under her tops.

Meg & I became more close because we both found jobs at a local high-end restaurant. The clients we mainly wealthy business people. Meg got good tips & countless business cards. She would always take them with a sweet smile on her face but as soon as her shift was over she would throw them in the trash stating she wasn't into horny perverts. All of us would laugh. Meg was a waitress while I was an assistant to our pastry chef.

When we weren't working, or hanging out, we were studying together. She even let me drive her VW Beattle. It was a pretty lilac color, white leather interior, & best of all it was standard. We were very close so it started to weigh on me how attracted to her I was when she only saw me as a friend.

Man! Was I wrong!?

The week before my birthday Meg took to putting on little lingerie shows in our dorm. She bought bras & matching thongs! They were very beautiful & well-made. She also bought me some, happily saying we would match.

Meg also pampered me that week. She paid for me to get a full makeover. My hair was done & every part of my body was waxed. She was there right next to me getting herself done too.

I can honestly say it felt weird having someone waxing my vagina & ass. I tried not to think of it while it was happening. We went on a shopping spree. Meg told me her dad was feeling like spoiling her since he just closed a big business deal. He put what she referred to as a small amount into her debit card. I had a feeling it wasn't what I thought of as small since she bought so much.

I was woken up at 3 am, on the day of my 18th birthday by Meg climbing into my twin-size bed while singing Happy Birthday. She hugged me from behind as she kept singing I opened my eyes shocked. Meg's body was completely flushed against mine. Pressed tightly to me there was no denying she was completely naked. I turned my head & she kissed me hard. Her hands bunched up my shirt over my breast in a flash. The shock wore off then & I kissed her back. I poured all the passion I felt for her, the frustration I had been suffering. She moaned as her tongue slid into my mouth. Her hands cupped my breasts as her thumbs rubbed circles on my nipples. I moaned loudly as our tongues danced for dominance, wanting her so badly.

"I've been wanting you since the moment we met. I loved the way you were mesmerized by my tits." Meg says tentatively.

Almost as if she was afraid I would freak out.

"I've wanted you since then too. It's been torture with you being naked around the room. I kept telling myself you were just like that & not teasing me" I say kissing her jaw.

"I have been teasing you. When I found out you weren't 18 yet I decided to wait but I loved how your eyes worshipped my body. I teased both of us. I would get so horny for you. I was trying to wait until tonight but I just can't anymore" Meg confessed.

Our kisses became more heated & I slowly turned in her arms. Facing her, I cupped her face & roughly slid my tongue into her mouth as her hands gripped the tops of my panties. We both moaned into the kiss, both so done with waiting & ready to finally have each other.

Meg ripped off my panties as I broke our kiss to throw my shirt to the floor. We looked at each other, drinking each other in. I grabbed her breasts, pushing them together, & rubbing circles on her nipples with my thumbs.

"Yes, oh Jaz that feels so good. Please baby I can't wait any longer. Suck on my big tits." Meg begged as she let out a moan & arched her body on the bed.

I threw off the bedding & straddled her hips. I stared at her huge breasts one more minute appreciating them before I dove my head down & finally did what I had been fantasizing about for weeks.

I took as much as her right breast into my mouth as my tongue swirled around her nipple. I moan loving what a mouthful I got and the panting I heard coming from her. I pinched her left nipple as I sucked on her right. Her legs wrapped around my waist & she began to grind up into me as she moaned her hands exploring my body.

"Oh yes, baby!" Meg groaned.

Her pussy was soaked as she ground into me. I was so happy that I was making her feel good. I switched to sucking on her left boob as I pinched her right nipple. I was so wet I wanted her so badly! I sucked harder and faster as I pinched & tugged her nipple.

"Yes! Suck my big tits baby! Ooh, let me suck yours!" Meg moaned as she pushed me off her & latched her mouth onto my much smaller boobs.

Her tongue swirled around my nipples, making me shudder with need.

"Oh fuck" I groaned as she enthusiastically sucked on my tits.

She switched between my two tits, making me love her even more.

My hands went to her nipples tugging them as she kept sucking on my boobs & her hands gripped my ass.

"Mm, your tits are a perfect mouthful baby. I love them." Meg said as her hand slid down my front & rubbed my wet pussy.

I purred throwing my head back and feeling the electric pulses of bliss she was causing my body to experience.

"You're so wet for me baby. Come sit on my mouth I want to taste this freshly waxed pussy" Meg encouraged as she moved her body down until her face was level with my pussy.

I placed my hands on the wall as I thrust my pussy onto her face. All I knew was I needed a release from all the teasing she made me endure.

"Yeah, babe make me cum on your juicy lips. Fuck!" I cried out as Meg gripped my ass & buried her face into my soaked pussy.

I moaned as she ate me out so good. I knew I wouldn't last long since this was my fantasy & my dream was finally coming true. She groaned into my pussy causing vibrations to hit me most deliciously.

"Oh fuck babe! You're going to make me cum!" I cried out grinding on her face faster.

Meg groaned loving how vocal I was being & how responsive I was to her tongue. She spread my ass cheeks wide apart & started licking from my clit to my asshole.

"Oh my! Yes, Meg! Eat me! You fucking tease make me cum all over your face!" I moaned knowing I wanted to cum more than anything on her face since she made me so frustrated for so long.

"You taste so good, baby. Even your asshole. I can't believe we didn't do this sooner. Cum on your pussy teasing girlfriend" Meg encouraged as she keep licking from my clit to my asshole.

She swirled her tongue around my tight virgin little asshole then back up to my clit & sucked harder causing me to orgasm in her mouth.

"I'm cumming babe!" I screamed out as I cummed harder than I had ever had on my own.

Meg purred as she sucked all my cum as she squeezed my ass. Soon I sagged a bit against the wall until Meg landed a hard spank on my ass. My eyes went wide, not expecting that.

"Mmm fuck baby you taste way better than I ever could have dreamed of. Can't wait to drink more of your pussy but I'm so fucking horny I need you to eat me now" Meg said.

I smiled & happily moved down her body until my face was level with her pussy. Like her, I quickly buried my face into Meg's freshly waxed wet cunt. I move my tongue on her pussy writing the alphabet.

"Oh fuck baby! Yes, I can't believe this is finally happening!" Meg says happily.

I keep going as I squeeze her ass before landing a hard slap on her left ass cheek.

"Fuck that hurt so good baby! Keep spanking my ass as you eat my pussy." Meg begs as her orgasm builds.

She cups her breasts pinching her nipples as she rides my face. I keep spanking her ass switching between her ass cheeks as I keep licking & sucking her soaking pussy.

"Oh fuck, fuck. Fuck I'm cumming!" Meg announces as her orgasm hits hard.

Meg's body spasms on top of me as her cum shoots into my mouth. I purr enjoying the taste of her juicy cum. I lick her clean as she pants on top of me. Once she's a bit recovered she gets off me & flops down on the bed next to me. I grab the comforter & cover us snuggling into her.

"Happy 18th Birthday my beautiful Latina girlfriend" Meg sleepily whispers kissing me.

I kiss her back pulling her closer to me.

"That was the best gift my gorgeous Barbie" I tease her knowing she hates it.

Meg groans and then giggles as I kiss her neck.

"Let's get some sleep baby. We have a long day of celebrating ahead of us." She moans as I bite & suck her neck leaving a hickey.

We quickly fall asleep after. Instead of our alarms waking us up, I'm woken by Meg's lips on my pussy. After she makes me cum, we end up in a 69 position with her on top. We stay like that until we both have cummed. Meg pampers me by giving me tons of gifts: Clothes, shoes, and accessories.

That night we celebrated with friends at The Cheesecake Factory. When we got back to the dorm we quickly tore off each other's dresses & had sex until we both passed out.

That continued for a week until we pushed our beds together. We were both tired of one of us almost falling. Our daily routines didn't change except now Meg & I went out on dates & had tons of sex. None of our friends knew anything had changed cause we still wanted to keep it private. That only lasted a month until one day our friends walked into our dorm room & caught Meg kneeling on the floor naked eating out my pussy as I leaned on our desk with my hands laced into her hair.

After we got dressed we told our friends who were very supportive & happy for us. We made sure to lock the dorm door after that & our friends made sure to text us before showing up.

Everything was amazing! We slept together, went to school together, went to work together, & studied together. One might think that would be too much but we loved it. Plus it allowed us to tease & fool around a lot. I loved to just pull down her shirt & bra to suck on her tits. In no time I knew how to make Meg orgasm just by me sucking her tits.

The weeks went by so quickly then we were both going to our parent's house for Christmas & New Year's. It was a hard 2 weeks without each other but we would sext & have phone sex.

The night we got back we attacked each other & had hot sex until dawn. We explored each other's body & communicated with each other what we liked. We even started using sex toys on each other. It was so much fun!!

Soon we were together for 9 wonderful months. Neither one of us told our parents about us dating. I knew my mother & stepfather would not approve & more than likely cut me off. Meg's parents were a different story. She didn't tell them cause she knew a scandal would harm their businesses & would all cut her off financially. She needed their connections to open her restaurant.

As June came we knew we both told our parents we couldn't get time off work to visit home. We wanted to enjoy our first summer in New York together. Not only that we wanted to celebrate that Meg took an assistant manager position at a high-class restaurant. We were both sad as we knew we would spend so much time together but that it was a great step towards her goals.

We both became so busy so quickly that we were so exhausted when we got back to the dorm that most of the time we would just slide into bed & knock out for the night. Soon our sex life had dwindled a lot. Meg started getting snappy with me & would act weird. I was able to finally find a day we could both spend time together in July before her dad was set to be in New York for a business meeting.

I had everything planned! Meg had the day off, I lied & said I had to work. I went & bought us our favorite wines, some pastries, & all her favorite food. I was so excited that I quickly made a stop at a lingerie stop & picked out a sexy bra with a matching thong. I was so excited I told the employee I would wear it out.

I was still so happy as I quietly opened our dorm room with all the gifts in my arms. But what I saw crushed my heart so badly that my eyes instantly swelled with tears. There on our beds was a naked Meg, her chest on the bed & her head turned to the wall as her ass was high in the air with her hands handcuffed behind her back. She moaned like crazy as an African American female who looked a bit older than us sucked on her clit as she fingered her asshole.

"Oh, I'm cumming honey!" Meg moaned as she squirted all over her face.

"Mmm yes, my sexy little white girl. Feed me all your juicy cum! A day without your cum is too damn long" The black woman said as she munched on Meg's squirting pussy.

"YOU CHEATING JERK!! WE'RE OVER!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as tears streamed down my cheeks.

"Oh shit Jaz, I can explain!" Meg said as she turned her head to look at me.

"Oh yeah like she's that stupid babe." Scuffed the other women.

I did want to hear her out. I just wanted to leave & never see her again.

"We're over. You better not be here tomorrow so I can get my stuff." As soon as those words left my mouth I turned around.

I didn't notice a few people were standing around & had seen what had just happened. I felt so humiliated but then again I wasn't naked like Meg was. I quickly left feeling so humiliated. I went start to my friend's dorm room.

Needless to say, they were all pissed. Meg started blowing up my phone but I ignored her. My friends convinced me I shouldn't let my new lingerie or outfit go to waste. They talked me into going to a club. They helped me do my hair & makeup. They all loved the tight-fitting deep purple silk dress I bought earlier.

Once we were all ready we headed to a new club that was said to be more upscale.

Once we were in we were drinking & dancing but soon enough my friends all found partners. Not wanting to ruin their fun I went to sit at the bar. I drank so much I can't even tell you how much.

Until an older adonis of a man came & sat next to me. He placed a hand on my back & gently asked me "Are you alright?" In a genuinely concerned voice.

I don't know why but I broke down in front of him. I am ugly cried as I told him I caught my partner cheating & how I thought we were in love. I looked at him as he took out a handkerchief & wiped my tears. There was something familiar about this man like I knew him.

"D-do I know you?" I slurred in a rasping voice.

"We've never met before," He says as he finishes wiping the tears off.

For some reason, I feel so safe with this man. So my stupid alcohol-filled mind just went for it & kissed him hard on the lips. After a moment of stunned surprise, my adonis responded & quickly took over. His lips were soft but firm & so dominant. I moaned into his mouth responding to him more than I ever had with my ex-boyfriend or Meg. He roughly pulled me to him wrapping his arms around me. I looped my arms around his neck loving the feel of him. My nipples were so hard & my pussy was soaked. I wanted him, I wanted him right now to fuck me right here in front of everyone.

"Let's get out of here, Love," He said pulling me off the stool & lifting me into his arms.

I stared up at him so turned on by this man. I kissed his neck as he worked us through the crowd. Soon we were out the door & into a waiting black SUV with blacked-out tented windows. He sat us down in the back seat as someone closed the door behind us. I quickly moved around & straddled his lap kissing him hard.

His hand gripped my ass as we kiss hungrily. I started grinding on him as best I could in this tight dress. I heard him chuckle at my poor attempt.

"Are you sure about this Love? You're quite inebriated." He asked seriously against my neck.

"Yes, I need you." I practically begged as I tried & failed to grind on him.

Ugh, this dress sucks! Whoever thought of skin-tight dresses didn't design them for sex.

"I won't hold back Love. I need you as well" her grunted out as he gripped my ass tight & thrusted up into me hard.

"Yes! I want you" I moaned loving the feel of what I was hoping was his very large cock rubbing against my soaked core.

Soon the SUV came to a stop & the door was opened. The man once again carried me out & into a hotel lobby. His strength was turning me on more & more as he carried me to the elevator & his hotel suite.

Once there he put me down on my feet & spun me around. He roughly kissed me as his hands held me tight against him. He was so much taller than me! He was like a giant & I, a mere dwarf.

I want him more than I have ever wanted anyone else. I poured that into our kiss as he unzipped my dress. I pulled away & quickly tore off my dress letting it pool around my heels. I was standing in front of him in just a lilac bra & heels. He groans & lifts me up & over his shoulder. I squeal in surprise followed quickly by a groan as his big hand slaps my bare ass.