From Her Girlfriend to Her Stepmom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck" We both gasp out.

"Tell me what you want, Love," Daniel asked in a gruff voice.

"I want my man to make love to me" I lustfully say as I grind my hips on him.

"As you wish, Love" Daniel grunts then starts moving in & out of me.

We made intense love until the sun rose. He came inside me every time. When we wake up a little later, he takes me again in the bed & then in the shower. We pamper each other in the shower, just enjoying each other. I was surprised when he led me to his massive closet one side had all my belongings & a good amount of new clothes as well.

We spent that day just getting to know one another & he gave me a tour of the place. It was like a mansion in the sky! It was so beautiful.

On Monday I did speak to housing. Unfortunately, there wouldn't be any empty dorms until August but I would be waitlisted since I technically have an assigned dorm. I was a little upset but understood. When I spoke to Daniel about it during dinner he was unfazed.

"Love I already told you to live here with me" Daniel ruffled in annoyance.

"Yes, but is still wanted to know. It's a good thing too because they had to put it in my file that I no longer live in the dorms."I simply explained.

Daniel just hummed in response.

After cleaning up, he chased me up to our bedroom where he tore off our clothes & dominated me so good that he caused me to orgasm so hard I squirted. We got into a pretty nice schedule until I was approached by the head pastry chef, Lilah, with a job proposal. She was opening her own business & offered me the assistance position. I immediately said yes. When I told Daniel he was apprehensive since I would be dropping out of college. Ultimately, he backed down & congratulated me.

Honestly, our relationship is amazing. It's been going so well but as always something has to happen. It was early September when Meg got more in contact with Daniel. We tried not to think or talk about her. Over the weeks he would call & text her to check in but he wouldn't get much feedback. She started bugging my friends more asking for me. None of them ever said anything to her, I was so thankful for that. My friends all approved of Daniel after coming over for a BBQ to celebrate my new job & relationship.

Daniel, after a long night of sex in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows, asked me to officially become his girlfriend. I quickly responded with a happy yes & letting him take my anal virginity. I was in so much pain after but I had loved it.

On my 19th birthday, Daniel spoiled me! Threw a surprise party for me! He had invited all our friends & family. My family didn't like the 30-year age gap between us but saw we were happy & gave their blessings. Even his family was happy for us! Toward the end of the night, Daniel announced he had a special gift to give me in front of everyone. Daniel in an Armani suit got down on one knee looking so nervous but determined.

"Jazmin, Love, these past few months with you have been the happiest in my life. You have bewitched me body & soul. I love you & never wish to be parted from you. Will you marry me?" Daniel asks.

I'm so touched since he is not only proposing but also quoting my favorite romance novel "Pride & Prejudice."

I was about to say I agree when I was stopped by a loud voice.

"What the heck is going on!!!" Meg screeched at the top of her lungs.

Everyone turned to see who was ruining such a beautiful moment. Daniel stood up & then walked over to where Meg was. He whispered something in her ear as she glared at me. Daniel then politely announced the party was over & for everyone to leave. He then grabbed Meg's wrist, dragging her to his office. I said goodnight to everyone making sure they all left. Once I stepped back into the kitchen, I saw the African American lady I had caught Meg with sitting on the breakfast nook. We looked at each other for a minute before she spoke.

"I'm Zuri. Sorry about how you found out but as you know, Meg is a big slut. She got turned on at the thought of fucking on your guy's bed. I wasn't about to deny her anything 'cause no lie it turned me on too." Zuri states simply.

I stand there stunned at her. I'm not sure what to think or feel since just a few minutes ago I was so happy. A loud voice echoes through the hall & then another for a minute before silence settles again.

"She did & still does feel bad. She cried after you left. Meg seduced me at the first interview. I'm not proud but I was so excited that a hot young white girl was coming on to me. I took what she offered & I've fucked her every day since. You should know it's not love. We're together because we both want to get ahead. She wanted the position & promised to introduce me to her father. Sex is just the cherry on top. Although I don't think I can part with her now." She unloaded on me.

I didn't say anything as I processed. I didn't feel anything. I smiled at her.

"It's in the past. I've moved on. I'm in love with Daniel & wish to spend my life with him. I hope she won't take this too hard & we can all move forward." I say genuinely.

Zuri only nods. I second later the office door is thrown open with a bang & out stomps Meg. She pauses when she sees us but then turns to the elevators. Zuri quickly gets up & follows Meg. As the elevator doors close, Daniel comes out looking a bit unsettled as he walks to me. He takes me into his arms hugging me. I rest my head on his chest wrapping my arms around his middle.

"Will you marry me?" Daniel asks quietly.

"Yes," I say firmly.

He pulls away, fishes out the ring from his pocket & slides it onto my ring finger. We share a sweet kiss then he carries me up to our bedroom. Where we make sweet love until we both pass out.

A week later, I started to feel very tired & my senses were very sensitive to any strong aroma. Daniel practically drags me to his doctor. They let us know I'm pregnant. Honestly, it wasn't surprising since we didn't use condoms. We got a big shock when they did the ultrasound. I was almost 4 months pregnant with twins.

They were tiny but thankfully healthy. Daniel was like a big ape. He was so proud of getting me pregnant the first night & with twins! We immediately went down to the courthouse & got a marriage license. Thankfully we found someone ordained to marry us that same day. We both didn't see the need to wait. Daniel did promise me that once the babies were born & I was recovered we would have the wedding of my dreams.

People voiced their opinions but we didn't care, we knew the truth. When Daniel told Meg the good news she was furious, calling me a gold-digger. Daniel didn't say anything but did cut her off without any notice. He left her in his will but with some conditions. I didn't ask what they were nor did he tell me.

My pregnancy went fine but the twins were still small. My Ob-gyn didn't seem too concerned. I finally went into labor at 42 weeks, it was such a pain. Thankfully the twins, Esther & Emmanuel, were both healthy. We took them home as soon as we were discharged. Although I was freaking out when Daniel parked in a beautiful older townhouse I had drooled over a few weeks ago. Don't get me wrong I was perfectly happy in his penthouse but it wasn't me or us. Daniel helped get the twins & me out of the car, up the stairs, & into the fully furnished home.

It was so light & homey! Daniel told me he bought it after I fell for it & had someone decorate it in time.

A few months later, we got married on the beach with close friends & family. On our wedding night, he gave me the gift of having a foursome with his secretary, Lilah, & her husband, Richard in our home. I had been lusting over her big breasts since I met her but never voiced my fantasies. I didn't have to since Daniel knew me so well, he & Richard planned that night together.

That night went so well that we had them join us on our two-week-long honeymoon to the Greek Islands. Richard could only fuck my asshole bareback & had to wear a condom when fucking my pussy, the same went for Daniel & Lilah. Although Lilah had never been with a woman she learned quickly how to please me. They all loved to suck on my breasts to drink my milk.

A few months after the honeymoon I gave birth to our second set of twins, Mayla & Micheal. Daniel got a vasectomy after because we agreed we were done having kids. After his recovery, we celebrated with a passionate night with Lilah & Richard. We celebrated the same way again when they announced both of Lilah's pregnancies. We also enjoyed an amazing foursome with them after Lilah recovered from giving birth both times.

Daniel & I still have amazing sex every day, & love each other more than ever. Yes, we have had our ups & downs. The both of us would rather fight with each other & for each other than be with others. Meg & Zuri came around eventually after she begged our forgiveness. We gave it happily & welcomed her with open arms.

That's how I went from being her girlfriend to her stepmom...