From Homophobe to Homo Ch. 02

Story Info
Homophobic Connor faces Robbie's handsy neighbour.
4.7k words
4.44
16.8k
21

Part 2 of the 24 part series

Updated 07/09/2023
Created 02/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fags are disgusting and Connor hates them all! There is no doubt in his mind. But when this raging homophobe finds himself forced to move in with another hunky mechanic, he has no idea that he is about to slowly, but surely, become what he despises the most!

This is a pure work of fiction.

This story does not reflect the views of its author. I do not endorse the actions depicted in this story in real life. All characters featured are above 18. Enjoy!

*

FROM HOMOPHOBE TO HOMO

Chapter 2: Britney is a bitch.

I will admit, Robbie's couch was more comfortable than my own bed. I slept like a baby and woke up with my usual nine inches morning wood at 10 am.

Robbie was making breakfast, it smelt like bacon in the kitchen behind me.

It took some time for my brain to remember where I was and the events of the previous night. When I straightened up, Robbie was still on his phone but at least, he was wearing some boxer briefs -- I had seen enough of his dick already! -- and did not seem bothered.

I also had my loose underwear on, most of my stuff were still piling up in my car.

Damn, I really was a homeless.

"Good morning, sunshine." Robbie said with a smirk.

"Good morning, asshole."

I stood up and went to fist-bump him. My hard-on was somewhat under control now, I was at half mast, still impressive though.

"I made you breakfast and I was about to launch a machine to wash your clothes from yesterday."

Fresh toasts, coffee, orange juice and a personal cleaning service. That was the side of Robbie that I liked! Good boy.

"Thanks, bro." I spoke, biting in a toasted piece of bread. "I'll go pick up some of the boxes in my car, so I have some fresh clothes for the next couple of days. It's cool with you if I stay here for a few days, right?"

I thought about our little fight the day before. His shoulder was still bruised. He could kick me out but as Robbie seemed in a great mood that morning, I thought it was a good time to confirm my stay.

I mean, I knew the guy was looking up to me so much! It must have felt like a privilege for him to have me there. Right?

"Sure. I told you, man, stay as long as you want. The apartment is large enough for two and I trust you would have done the same thing for me."

Clearly, it was not my style to welcome a co-worker at my place but of course, I could not say that to him.

"One hundred percent, bro, you know I'm always there for my man."

"I got you, once you'll be back on your feet, you'll just reimburse your part of the rent. All good."

"Yeah..."

I was less confident in my answer, my debts were accumulating dangerously. However, I thought I could be a little smarter with my money from now on. I had kind of reached rock bottom there. Damn Eric and his "daddy's advice" about saving and avoiding loans, the fucker was right.

"Just hand me your underwear now, I'll launch the machine." Robbie said.

"Bro, I don't have anything else to wear."

"I did not know you were so shy." He mocked me. "Little boy is afraid to show off his little pepe."

"Fuck you, I'm not, I don't care."

"Ok, then. Cause your trunks look gross right now. Have you peed on yourself during the night? Should I call a cleaning crew?"

"Fuck off, it must be precum." There was indeed a big stain of something near my dickhead. "You know my dick is always active!"

"Just kidding, bro. But we'll have to be at work at 12:00 so I have to wash your clothes right now."

I have got to say, I did enjoy the way he was proposing to take care of my clothes. A good maid that Robbie! Not being one to be modest or to refuse a dare, I just took off my underwear and handed them to him.

"Just go throw them in the laundry basket." He said, not touching my pair of trunks.

He did tell me that he was really grossed out by sperm the night before and I had just confirmed that my underwear were full of precum.

"Who's shy now?" I teased him as I went to the bathroom.

When I came back in the kitchen naked, I realized that I still needed to go get some stuff in my car. Robbie was back on his phone. I wondered: was he "working", or just texting normal people? Either way, I needed his help again.

"Dude, could you get a box for me from my car? There is one with underwear, shirts and other clothes so I can change." I asked him.

"Why don't you go yourself?"

"I'm freaking naked, man!"

He went to his bedroom and threw me a pair of underwear from one of his drawers.

"Just wear those. Consider them as a gift, I won't wear them again once they will have touched your junks."

Those were white Calvin Kleins. They seemed pretty small. Robbie was skinnier than me, well, it was more that I had a fatter ass than him, but even for his body-type, the boxer briefs still looked tiny. But Robbie was already moving on to the bathroom.

"Dude, I'll just put back my old clothes to get my things from the car." I went after him.

"Come on, your car is parked just outside the building. You can go downstairs in your boxer briefs, well in my boxers, nobody will mind. It's New York! I will start the machine and take a shower in the meantime. I stink." He said, smelling his own hairy armpits.

He was right, the smell was bad.

I went to get my things in the bathroom anyway but he was already throwing stuff in the laundry machine, including his own underwear. Robby was now fully naked and I had his hairy ass in plain sight.

I already had his pair of white Calvin Kleins in my hand. Tired of fighting over this silly matter, I thought, what the hell, I could wear those!

Robbie was doing a lot for me and to be fair, I was not the type of guy to shy away from flaunting my six-packs and fit body, especially if I could appeal to any potential girl next door.

Jaded, I put the underwear on.

Well, I tried too! For fuck's sake, they were small. I had always been teased for having a big fat ass, my dad kept on pointing it out when I was younger, but I was really feeling it out now.

Robbie's bubble butt probably slid right in in those trunks but me, it was a whole other story.

I had to pull up and stretch on the Calvin Kleins a lot, and still, I could feel the top of my ass crack showing. You know the feeling, that light breeze. Also, my bulge looked huge in them but this, I did not mind that much.

For a moment, I really thought that I was going to tear the underwear up but by some miracle, they resisted.

Again, I tried to convince myself that this was not a big deal. I just had to man up. I was not used to wear tight underwear, always looked too faggy to me, but it was trendy at the moment. Probably no one would raise an eyebrow. Robbie was right, New-York-City had seen it all!

I let Robbie do the cleaning and I took my car keys before going downstairs.

It was a bit weird wandering around in the corridors in such revealing clothes, or more accurately, in barely no clothes at all. Robbie was living on the sixth floor and I took the elevator hoping I would not run into anyone, or maybe just a hot busty brunette?

I would better not think about that though, or my barely contained dick would poke out of the white underwear.

Floor 5. Floor 4. Shit. The elevator stopped, someone was coming in. And it was not a hot chick, on the contrary. A tall slim guy in his forties, wearing a pink polo shirt and tiny shorts, entered, he was holding a chihuahua. My day of luck! A fucking fruit. He stared at me from head to toes before getting in.

"Good morning." He said, with a large smile, checking out my bulge.

Damn, I was really offering that faggot some eye candy!

"Hello." I mumbled.

"Quite hot, today." He commented, looking down at me again.

I could swear that he licked his lips.

Floor 3.

"Yeah..."

"New in the building? Or maybe leaving after a nightly visit?"

I could not believe the nerves of this guy. What was he implying, did I look like a guy who wanted to be friendly with homos? But again, I was wearing skimpy tiny underwear in the elevator...

"I'm staying with a friend." I just said.

"I see." He replied with a smirk.

Floor 2.

"I have my clothes in my car downstairs. I'm going to pick them up now." I stated to clarify.

I was not there to give him a show.

"Need my help?"

"No." I replied harshly.

Finally, he got the message that I was not there to make conversation. He rolled his eyes and gave a peck to his chihuahua. I noticed that he had probably got his lips done. Another homo thing, to get plastic surgery as if that could fix what was wrong within them. They needed to redo the inside, go to freaking conversion camps!

I was relieved when we reached the first floor and I could finally get out of there.

The fag pretended to look at something on his phone but I was sure he just wanted me to go before him so he could check my ass. I was containing myself not to beat him up. Would not be the first faggot I smack down...

But those days were behind me and I had learned to behave, I had to in this city. Homos were fucking everywhere in NYC. I heard it was even worse in other cities like Los Angeles.

Anyway, once outside, I looked for my car. A blue Mercedes, quite old but I had managed to fix it over the years to keep it in good shape. The advantages of being a mechanic.

The streets were busy, it was a sunny morning. I was anxious to get to my car but at the spot where I thought I had parked it, there was a white van instead.

Fuck. I mean, it was my first time in the neighbourhood so my memories were not that clear but Robbie's black Honda was right there and I was pretty sure I had parked my Mercedes right behind it.

I looked around for a while, walking around the block. After maybe five minutes, I even forgot that I was wearing tight boxer briefs, only the weird looks from people walking by got me self-conscious again. I ran into the queer from the elevator a couple of times, he was walking his stupid miniature dog.

The third time I passed him by, he said:

"A problem, honey?"

"Don't call me, honey." I replied firmly.

I thought it was better to calm that attitude down right away. Who did he think I was?

"Damn... Underwear Hunky is mad. You were hoping to get scouted by a model agency and nobody has reached out to you yet?"

"I just can't find my car. A blue Mercedes. Have you seen it?"

"Maybe." He replied with a grin.

Thank God, the fruit knew where it was!

"Where? I've been running around for 15 minutes!"

"I thought you did not want my help."

"Come on, dude! I... I was just annoyed, that's all. Just tell me where you've seen my car."

"Shhhh, Britney, Daddy is having a serious talk." He said to his dog, rather his bitch, who was licking his calves. "What can you offer me in exchange?" He asked me.

"What are you talking about, man?"

"This is America. Nothing is free."

I sighed.

"What the hell do you want? I don't have any money."

"I can see that, or you could afford underwear that actually fit you."

He assessed my body from head to toes. I felt myself blushing, a couple walked by us. The guy was really trying me at this point and I had never been really patient.

"Look, faggot, I don't have time for your little games."

"You don't have money but you do have a body." He kept his smile on his face and his snarky attitude. "A nice one if I do say so myself. Show me that big dick of yours and I'll tell you where I saw your car."

I snapped and grabbed his throat. Fucking pervert! Did he think I was a kind of whore or something? As I was about to punch him, right in his stupid fake redone nose, his dog jumped at my leg and bit me, just under the knee.

"Fuck!" I screamed out.

"You crazy asshole!" The homo yelled, panting. "Come on, Britney, he is not worth it!"

I could not believe how it hurt to be bitten by such a ridiculous dog. Britney was a fucking bitch! I was done. After five more minutes looking around, still wearing only the tight Calvin Kleins, I went back into the building, frustrated as hell.

"Man." I told Robbie coming in. "Someone took my freaking car."

He was watching TV, wearing a pair of loose shorts.

"I was wondering where you were!" He said, barely looking away from the Netflix show he was watching.

"I was down there, in the streets, this whole time. I got bitten by a fucking dog."

Robbie bursted out laughing.

"What?"

"Dude, it's not funny. I'm pissed. And where are my clothes?"

"Wow, calm down, bro." He stood up from the couch. "I'm gonna need some explanations here, and don't worry about your clothes, there are in the machine."

"I meant the ones in my car... Dude! I've lost everything now."

I was feeling so bad that I did not even care about looking weak or like a pussy there. Robbie held me and I let him.

"Bro, chill out. Just tell me, what happened?"

"My car is nowhere to be seen. I've looked everywhere around the block. It makes no sense. I know where I parked it yesterday. I got my whole life in that Mercedes! Literally. Everything I own!"

"Damn. I'm so sorry, man. You think someone stole it? There is barely any crime in this neighbourhood."

I was about to cry and I had to collect myself.

"Clearly, there are some bullshits happening here, dude. Fuck!" I punched the wall.

Stupid reaction, I know. I just hurt myself. Robbie did not comment on the small defect I had created in the wall.

"Ok, ok. And what about the bite? Your knee looks bad."

"A dog from one of your neighbours jumped at me. The homo from the fourth floor."

"Patrick? He has a little chihuahua, like, smaller than a rat, that can't be him."

I looked at the floor, embarrassed.

"The little nasty bitch attacked me." I confessed.

I could see Robbie was trying not to tease me, having being "attacked" by such a small and ridiculous creature. I must have looked like a fucking fool.

"I'll get you some alcohol on that bite to avoid any infection." He finally stated, going back to his bathroom. "Thankfully, that bottle did not break yesterday when you pushed me."

I sat down on a chair and Robbie took care of my leg.

"Ouch. That hurt." I spoke.

"Man up, dude." He commented.

I shut up immediately, feeling even more embarrassed.

"Listen, I'll go downstairs myself looking for your car. And if we don't find it, I'll drive you to the police station." He suggested.

He was a good friend but I had thought about this already and...

"We can't..." I told him.

"Why not?"

"There was not just my stuff in it, I was keeping some weeds to sell out. Plus, the car was no longer insured, the insurance guys were writing me letters every couple of days. I had planned to pay them next month."

"Oh boy..." Robbie was realizing the deep shit I was in.

I could not pretend anymore to be casual about this and fuck me, I started crying, right there. Like a wuss. My dad would have killed me if he was not miles away in his farm. Men do not cry... Especially not in front of another dude!

"Bro... I... If we don't find the car, I have nothing else. Really nothing. With the weed in it, I cannot press charges. And even if I did, the police would never find it back, they never do. Fuck. I won't get covered anyway. Fuck man... fuck..."

Robbie took me in his arms. No man had ever held me like that, not even my father, especially not my father.

"Ok, calm down." He spoke. "I'll go looking for your car and even if it's missing, we'll figure something out. I'm here, bro. I'm here."

Robbie left me there and once I was alone, I let myself break down for the first time in months, maybe in years.

Things had been complicated since I had lost those crypto investments, the debts were piling up, the landlord was being pushy, but I did not feel like I was in actual troubles. I always figured something out... well, until that point.

It seemed like I was really going to struggle this time. I had judged the hobos all my life, sure that I would never become one of them! Never! But now, without Robbie, where the fuck would I go? I could not even sleep in my car.

Robbie came back nearly an hour later. He was sweaty and looked exhausted.

"I look everywhere for it, man, everywhere." He stated, defeated.

I did not even thank him. I just mumbled another "fuck" and put my head into my hands. After a while, I thought of something.

"The guy I told you about. Your neighbour. You said that his name was Patrick?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"He told me he had seen the car but he... well, he was a real perv. The fag asked to see my dick in exchange for the info."

Robbie looked quite surprised.

"Patrick is not like that."

"HE IS." I barked. "Why would I lie about that?"

Robbie took a beer for himself and gave me one. He talked seriously:

"I know you are going through something here, but hey, I'm trying to help you out so you better watch out the way you're talking to me, man."

"Sorry... Just my nerves, bro."

"I know, I know..."

"I'm telling you, the homo asked to see my cock to tell me where the car was. Well, he was weird about it from the start, he said he may have seen it. The car, not my dick. I'm sure it was bullshit but what if he knew something?"

"I can try to talk to him..." Robbie suggested.

I was relieved that he was the one proposing it. I did not want to have anything to do with that queer and his stupid dog, but maybe Robbie could help.

"Thanks bro! I... I owe you, man!" I said, trying to show some appreciation for once.

He tapped my shoulder.

"That's why bros are for, right? I'll go now!"

Once again, he left me alone in his apartment. But this time, he was not gone for long. He came back less than five minutes later; Patrick was with him.

"Hello again." The fairy said, apparently very pleased with himself.

That time, he stared right at my bulge as he came in.

Robbie was standing behind him, a bit uncomfortable.

"Patrick told me about the... hum, incident between you two."

"His dog fucking bit me!" I replied.

"Patrick said you had been rude and even violent with him."

I did not look at them.

"See, Robbie, I told you. Your friend is a pure homophobe. I have too much respect for myself to help a piece of shit like that."

"Can we talk in private?" Robbie asked me before I could get mad again. "Let's go to my room."

I followed him reluctantly.

"Why did you bring the fairy up here?" I asked when we were alone.

"Why did you fight with him? Dude, you cannot start fighting with my neighbours! I have a reputation in this building."

"He provoked me."

"Well, now, you have to apologize. I'm sure he knows something about the car, and besides, he's very close to my landlord. There's no way I'm losing this apartment because of you, bro. Not everyone wants to follow your path and become a homeless!"

I felt like a little kid being scolded by his teacher.

"Whatever..."

"If I lose this place, we both sleep in the streets." Robbie insisted.

"Ok, ok. I'll just apologize."

"Not just that. You have to do what he asked from you."

"What are you talking about?"

"Your dick, dude. Just show it to him."

"What the hell, Robbie? You're fucking sick, man! You're the whore, showing yourself to faggots, not me!"

This time, he was the one to snap at me. I had gone too far. I saw something changing in his eyes.

He pushed me against the door, I felt the doorknob stuck in my lower back, just right above my ass-crack. Robbie was strong. He had locked me; I knew he had done wrestling when he was younger but now, I could definitely tell.

He looked like a totally different man when he whispered:

"You. Do. Not. Disrespect. Me. Ever. Again. Prick!"

He let go of his grip. I was out of breath.

"Rob, I..."

"I have taken enough crap from you, dude. I'll make it simple for you. Either you get the fuck out of my place, either you go see this guy and you wipe out your dick for him. And you better make him happy. Either way, you end naked because I take back my underwear."

12