From Homophobe to Homo Ch. 03

Story Info
Connor agrees to become Robbie's "assistant".
4.9k words
4.54
14k
16

Part 3 of the 24 part series

Updated 07/09/2023
Created 02/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fags are disgusting and Connor hates them all! There is no doubt in his mind. But when this raging homophobe finds himself forced to move in with another hunky mechanic, he has no idea that he is about to slowly, but surely, become what he despises the most!

This is a pure work of fiction.

This story does not reflect the views of its author. I do not endorse the actions depicted in this story in real life. All characters featured are above 18. Enjoy!

*

FROM HOMOPHOBE TO HOMO

Chapter 3: The new assistant

Robbie drove me to work that day. He insisted that no matter how shitty I was feeling, I could not lose my job on top of everything else. Of course, he was right.

He had lent me some clothes; they were too tight for me but I could hardly complain. The few things I had left (a white tank top and a pair of jeans) were drying off and I had basically lost everything else.

The more the reality I was in was sinking into my brain, the more I was feeling like shit. No apartment. No car. No clothes. Nothing, except for more debts.

On our way to work, Robbie tried to reassure me:

"Really, I feel so bad for you, bro. That takes a fucking man to go through what you did in the past 24 hours. But like I told you, I won't let you down, ok? I'm here. Maybe you can see that as a fresh start, you know? I'll be here to help you get back up on your feet and in a few months, this whole thing will be behind you."

I nodded yes.

I certainly did not appreciate what Robbie had made me do that morning but he was the only one I could count on, at this point. I had literally no idea where I would go if he kicked me out of his place.

I could hit some girl up for sure but staying at her place, she would be expecting marriage and kids and I definitely did not have any time for this bullshit, there were too many pussies to fuck in New-York City before settling down.

"In front of the guys, can we not give them, like all the details? I don't want them to think I'm having problems or some shit like that."

I still had my pride.

Well, not so much with Robbie who had seen me with my own cum on my face, and then breaking down like a pussy in his arms, and then showing off my dick and ass to a fag, but to our colleagues, at least, I wanted to keep up the appearances.

"Of course, dude! They don't have to know anything, you're still the king in here!" Robbie spoke.

I was. At the garage, everyone knew that I was the Alpha of the group.

I was hoping they would not notice I was wearing clothes too small for my size, including a pair of underwear which were sliding into my ass crack and felt like a freaking thong.

Thankfully, we were about to change in our blue overalls anyways.

"Here's the new hit couple in town!" Oliver teased as we walked in.

"What is this about?" The Chief mumbled, he was already covered with grease and soot.

Our boss was a 50 years old Italian man called Giuseppe Mancini but when talking to him, we would always address him as the Chief. He was a good man, just a bit too uptight on the rules. Like, he would make a fuss if I would arrive ten minutes late.

I fist-bumped everyone, including the Chief, and explained casually:

"My landlord kicked me out and Robbie is letting me crash at his place for a few weeks."

I purposely mentioned a "few weeks" even though it had not been officially agreed on with Robbie. He had to get used to the idea, I would need at least that time to get my shit together.

"Good. Solidarity between colleagues. I like that." The Chief commented.

"Your new roommate is not too much of a pain in the ass?" Eric asked Robbie.

"No. He's great, he even prepares breakfast for me in the morning."

"What?" I first said, surprised.

Then seeing Robbie's face and thinking of what else he could have said, - way worse things -, I just confirmed.

"Oh yeah, I did prepare some pancakes this morning. Least that I can do..."

The day at the garage was pretty uneventful but I had troubles focusing on the tasks at hand, millions of thoughts were racing in my head.

The situation itself was difficult to handle but the worst part was the hit this whole thing could give to my reputation.

Who would respect a guy who did not have his own place, his own car, who was forced to rely on a younger colleague? How could I fuck girls whom I would bring back to a couch where I was crashing at a co-worker's place? I mean, they would still come, I am hot as fuck but that was really not ideal...

A couple of times, I noticed that Robbie was going to the toilets for quite a long time. He would come out while typing on his phone. He was probably sending nasty stuff to faggots.

How many hundreds of dollars was he making that day? I thought about what I had to do for his neighbour a few hours earlier. It was bad but I survived it.

Maybe I could do what Robbie did? If you asked me, I was even fitter than him.

If a faggot wanted me to insult him, I may have been up for the job.

I would have to talk it through with Robbie, to put certain limits, maybe not to show my face on any of the videos but I started to really consider it. I needed the money.

"What's that?" Oliver asked, pointing at my knee when I changed back into my, well Robbie's, shorts at the end of the shift.

"Nothing. A dog tried to bite me."

"Wow, just like that, in the streets?"

"Yeah." Robbie confirmed.

Shit, I had not seen him arriving behind me. Please God, do not make him say that it was a freaking chihuahua!

"Connor was super quick with his moves though; the dog could have ripped out his leg!"

"Just had to give it a serious kick." I confirmed, relieved of the version of the story given by Robbie.

"In for a few drinks, guys?" Oliver proposed.

"No, we are going to get back directly to my place." Robbie said.

I could have used a drink but I had more pressing matters to attend than spending my money in bars. And apparently, Robbie had made the decision for the both of us anyway. He was the driver after all.

"Yeah, I have some stuff to do to search for a new place." I added.

Oliver looked a bit disappointed but he was already opening Tinder, looking for matches. I could have used a good cunt as well.

Sex would get my mind off of things. Maybe I could hit Samira up. That Arab bitch loved to take it in the ass, my full nine inches, my balls tapping against her juicy bum.

One day, she had let me piss on her too, the kind of filthy shit I like to do to sluts.

But Robbie had decided we would go back to his apartment, we needed to set up "my new room" and I thought it would be a good opportunity to talk about my idea to get some money. I was still on the fence about it though.

Back at his place, Robbie took off his clothes as usual and we ordered some pizzas. It was cheat day.

"I guess I'll pay for this one." He spoke, getting his wallet.

"About that, dude. I do intend to make some money, you know. I cannot stay like this."

"Sure. I know. And I think that I figured something for you."

"Really?"

"Come sit."

He invited me to sit next to him on the couch. He had just taken his sneakers off and his feet were smelling like cheese but now that I had seen how upset he could get, I knew better than to say that to his face.

I also needed his advice to get on with the "draining fags' bank accounts" business.

"I've been thinking too." I said while I sat down.

"Good. You are aware of what I do to get some real money now."

"Sure."

So, we had been thinking the same thing, I thought.

"Well, I've been going over this and I think I am at a point where I make enough cash so you can have a share of my benefits."

"That's good to hear, bro." I replied. "But what do you mean, a share?"

"Dude, you are uncomfortable with gay guys and I don't want to push you. The job I do, it's hard. I may have made it look easy to you yesterday, but you do have to spend a lot of times chatting with those guys. You have to understand them, their kinks, and once you have created the connection, you have to give them exactly what they want."

I cringed at the idea of pleasing fags.

"When they cannot get enough of you, it's the jackpot. You're like their drug and you can drain them until they're broke."

He was scratching his balls through his boxers while talking.

"I guess I have not realized this... But how do you chat with pervs like that? How do you get them addicted?"

"It's more psychological than anything else. You have to respect them, to get them."

"Respecting fags?"

I was flabbergasted. I always thought Robbie and I were on the same page regarding guys who would take it in the ass. We would always tease the sissies in the streets and mocked Oliver for attending the gay pride with his brother.

Robbie laughed at my remark.

"Yeah. Well. At least sufficiently to get into their minds. But as I said, it requires a lot of time and a certain touch. Frankly, I don't think you could do it, even if you wanted to."

I sighed.

"Why are you bringing it up, then?"

"Because! I can do it and I do it so fucking well that sometimes, it is hard for me to keep up with everything. I would need some kind of assistant."

"An assistant? To do what, oiled up your chest?" I joked.

Or at least, I thought I was joking.

"Well, yeah." Responding to my quizzical face, he continued. "I mean, there are a lot of things I have to do, respond to messages, record videos, send them, I also sell some dirty underwear and socks. There's a whole logistic to that and I was thinking an assistant could help me out and well... that could be you!"

"Fuck man. Assistant. That just sounds like such a girly job..."

"I mean, it is only if you want to, man. But I'm not going to pay for your food and rent every day for the rest of our lives. Just helping me managing my time with doing daily tasks for me would be super helpful."

"I don't know, man. I would be, like, working for you... That would be weird, no?"

"Why? My money is not worth your time?"

Careful not to upset him again, I looked for the right words:

"That's not that, I just never pictured myself to be an assistant to anyone. And I would not want to make things strange between us, like, we're bros."

"That's why this would be so cool! We would be helping each other out. You can stay at my place rent free, we set up your room, I pay for stuff. I even give you an extra allowance on my benefits so you can make some savings. In return, you help me out too."

"And what would I have to do exactly?"

At the same time, the intercom rang.

"Go pick that up, assistant." Robbie winked at me.

I could not tell whether he was serious or not. Since I was closer to the intercom anyway and since he was paying, I went and got the pizza at the door.

We were both eating when we returned to the conversation about my potential new job.

Robbie managed to convince me when he said:

"Listen bro, it's not like we are going to sign a contract or anything. If you're just not up to it on the long run, we can stop. I don't really see where the downside lies for you. You would prefer taking a second job at McDonalds or be a stripper in a gay club in Manhattan?"

"Fuck no!"

"So? Deal? Wanna be my assistant?"

I shook his hand. Worst case scenario, things would be weird and I would stop. What did I have to lose? It turned out, everything, but I did not know that yet.

The downfall did not start right away though.

For the next few days, I settled in. We set up a small single bed in the adjacent room, - I did not have a choice on the bed, Robbie did everything, he ordered it online and paid.

We had to keep the gym equipment in the room, meaning that there was not much space to move around and I had to let Robbie come and go in my room when he wanted to work-out.

It was still his place so it was hard for me to argue.

Robbie would not take me out to shopping, weirdly, I had to think like that now, I was totally dependent from him, but he would lend me clothes, always too tight but good enough. They did seem to get smaller and tighter every day...

He would drive me to work and back to our place, the only noticeable change being that he would sometimes call me "Assistant" as a joke. Never at the garage though and never in public.

He also started to ask me for small things so he could have more time to focus on his "clients".

At first, it was only getting our food deliveries at the door, then it was preparing breakfast just like I had said our co-workers that I was doing already, and then it was cleaning the house.

I hated the fact that I was turning into his personal maid but I did not complain because those tasks seemed way more harmless than doing stuff in direct relation to his job.

I quickly realized that Robbie was doing way more than just showing off his muscles or his feet to his clients. Once, I came out of the shower and he was jerking off in the couch holding its phone towards his leaking dick!

"You like that big alpha juicy cock, don't you? Worship it. Lick it. Submit to it." He was saying to the camera.

I pretended like I had not seen anything but he winked at me as I was going into my room.

On the plus side, Robbie was quite generous with me; he gave me 400 dollars by the fourth day of our deal! Literally, I just had done laundry and clean the dishes that day. He said that I had saved him enough time to "fish" another client.

After a week, the only thing which was really bugging me was the lack of sex. I used to get laid if not every day, at least several times a week, but that crisis had caused a huge bump in my sex life.

Both Robbie and I had our week-end off and I convinced him to go to the club to score some chicks. I seriously needed to wet my cock at this point.

Since the incident in the bathroom on my moving day, I had been reluctant about jerking off in his apartment as there was no lock on the doors. When I did it, it was often the middle of the night and I was hiding like I was afraid to get caught by my mom...

We took a cab to go to a bar and we chatted a little:

"See, a client is texting me again. Those guys are restless." Robbie showed me his phone.

"Yeah, that's crazy how you managed to get them under your spell."

"For sure. I mean, I really feel better having an assistant now. I think it's gonna really help me to focus and make even more money, and if I can help you out in the meantime, it's a win-win."

"Sure, dude."

Trust me, I was not thrilled about the whole thing but after what I had gone through earlier that week, this deal with Robbie felt like a breeze. And that night, I was set to fuck a warm and wet pussy!

I was wearing a shirt too small for my size but Robbie had managed to convince me that the girls would dig it. Looked a bit faggy to me but I did get some looks from the ladies.

Oliver joined us at the first bar we went to.

"How is it going, fellas?" He said, a beer in each of his hand.

"Great, you've seen some good materials to work with?" I asked.

My dick was already hard, it had been more than a week since I had sex and truly, finding a good cunt was the only thing that mattered to me that night.

We had small talk, a few drinks but it did not take long before I locked a target. A red hair. Big boobs, nice cleavage, short skirt, peachy butt, I was certain she was down to fuck. We danced a little and she was already eyeing at my crotch. Eager bitch.

I considered a quick blowjob in the restroom but I wanted the whole thing.

After only a few minutes of flirting, she was caressing my dick through my jeans, well Robbie's tight jeans, and whispering bad things to me. This idiot was right before, tight clothes did work with girls!

Needless to say, I slid my fingers under her skirt in the middle of the dancefloor. She was wearing the tiniest thong and I could already feel her pussy.

"Wanna take things to somewhere more private?" She asked me.

"Fuck yeah. Can we go to your place? I'm kinda crashing at someone's at the moment."

I thought about my small bed and tiny room. I mean, I could fuck her in the living room, I was not sure if Robbie would mind.

"Yeah, maybe... I live with my sister."

"If she's as hot as you, I don't mind." I winked at her.

"You tell me."

She took out her phone and showed me a picture of her and her sister in bathing suits. Damn, was she really tempting me with her own sis? I had hit the jackpot with that one!

"Fuck, you're making me hard right now."

My dick was literally pulsating inside my pants. I had quickly jerked off in my bed three days before (an eternity for me!) while Robbie was in the living room doing God knows why but, since then, my balls had been slowly filling up with jizz.

"Oh yeah... You do feel hard..."

She caressed me some more. I loved this kind of bad bitches, up for anything.

"You think we could have fun at your place, maybe ask your sis to join us?" I tested my luck.

"I mean... it would take some convincing but maybe if she sees what you're packing..."

"Dude! Come here!"

Shit, who was that, screaming at my ears?

"Robbie, can't you see I'm busy?" I barked at him.

"Come."

The red hair looked surprised and a bit annoyed but she told me she would wait for me at the bar.

"Dude, what the fuck?! The girl is fucking ready to bring me to her place so I can bang her, and her damn sister! My dick is already leaking in my briefs, man!"

"Sorry, assistant, I need you right now."

"What?"

"The client who texted me in the cab coming here... He had ordered a video but I have to send it to him right now. The guy is willing to pay crazy money but I need you."

"Are you freaking serious?"

"Man, that's the first real thing I've asked you since you've been working for me. I mean, I gave you 400 bucks yesterday, I paid the taxi here, the drinks, I gave you a bunch of my clothes... What the fuck, Connor, you're gonna let me down now, for a dumb chick!"

"And her sister!" I insisted. "Bro, I've had blue balls for days!"

"Bros before hoes, man. And don't worry, we don't even have to leave the bar. The girl can wait, it will be super quick."

I sighed.

"Come on, Robbie! What do you want from me exactly?"

"Just go to the bathroom with me."

I looked after the girl to ask her to wait for me but I could not catch her while we were moving through the crowd. Fuck, a hot fish like that, she would get targeted by someone else soon.

"Ok, but let's be quick!" I whispered at Robbie while walking towards the toilets.

Once inside, two Latino guys were taking a piss in the urinal. It was one of these things with no separation, just a sort of black gutter. It was smelling awful in there and I was pretty sure I was walking in a puddle of piss.

"Take my phone, assistant, you just have to film me as I'm taking a leak."

One of the Latinos chuckled. He was clearly drunk. I could not believe Robbie had called me his assistant and asked me something like that in public, in front of two other guys!

"Dude!" I complained.

The guys put their dicks back in their pants and giggled at us.

"Doing a porn or something?" The tallest one asked, going back to the door.

Not the type of guys to wash their hands after pissing.

"Just pranking a friend." Robbie replied with a smile, opening his zipper.

The nerves of this guy, he was not wearing any underwear! One week ago, I thought he was shy. Clearly not!

He did not even wait for the Latino guys to come out to flip his dick out of his pants. Robbie was sporting a fat semi. He handed me his phone.

"That's crazy, man." I said, dumbfounded.

"Come on! Can you just relax and do something for me, for once! You just have to record, no big deal. A guy is willing to send me 300 bucks if I piss for him right now, I'm not gonna miss on the opportunity. What use to have an assistant if you don't help me in moments like that?"

12