From Homophobe to Homo Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, ok... Just go ahead. What do I film, your dick?"

"Well, yeah. You can try to have some close up. I'll try not to wet you." Robbie said, giggling.

I took his phone and pressed play as Robbie was sliding his pants down to his ankles.

"How do you like that, Hank?" He said to me.

It took me a second to understand that he was actually talking to his phone, to his client.

"Look at that big dick right there." He spoke, grabbing his meat.

I moved the phone down so it could capture Robbie's cock in its full glory. That was just surreal. I was buzzing with alcohol and still thinking about the red-hair, praying she was waiting for me.

Robbie played with his uncut cock, going back and forth with the foreskin until his dickhead was fully out and he started to piss.

"Here's your drink, my boy!" He exclaimed with a big smile.

Robbie made a sign with his free hand (the other was holding his large cock, he definitely was sporting a semi!) to ask me to go down so I had a better view of the action.

I sort of knelt down but I could not go too far down, the whole floor was messy and wet with piss.

I did not know how much beers Robbie had that night but surely, he needed that release. The stream of yellow and warm piss which was coming out of his semi-hard cock was impressive, he was practically hitting the wall of the toilets. At one point, he jokingly pointed his dick towards me and the phone and I was hit in the face.

"Asshole!" I yelled, still holding the phone.

He aimed back at the urinal, laughing like crazy.

"Come on, you wanted that!"

"What?!" I shouted again.

"You wanted that, Hank!" Robbie said firmly, looking straight at me.

I was confused. Again, that was for his client? My balance was not good, I fell on the floor miserably. Fuck! I felt the piss from the floor wetting my butt.

I was done. Done with filming, done with this bullshit. Robbie had finished pissing and took his phone back from my hand.

At the same time, the door behind me opened. It was Oliver.

"Dude!" He bursted out laughing immediately. "What the hell you're doing here, swimming in piss?!"

I was fuming.

"He's totally out of it, drunk like a highschool boy at his first party." Robbie commented, pulling back his pants.

What could I say? That I was filming Robbie and that I fell? It felt even more humiliating than this made-up drunk story.

"That's just brilliant." Oliver kept on laughing, taking his phone to capture this moment.

"If you take a picture of me right now, I'll fucking kill you!" I barked at him.

Oliver just shrugged his shoulder and went to piss.

"Thank you, assistant." Robbie whispered at me, going back into the bar.

I went to the sink, trying to wash my face and pants off.

"Dude, you stink piss. That's really bad." Oliver said, now making an empathic face.

"Fuck, I was with this babe! I was about to score."

"The red hair?"

"Yeah."

"She's gone dude, went with a black guy. An Eric type, super buff."

"Fuck!"

"I think I'm gonna hit another club with some of the boys, maybe you could go shower and meet us back there?" Oliver proposed while releasing himself.

"Am I smelling that bad?"

"Dude, you're literally drenched with piss!" And with that, Oliver laughed some more.

"Forget it, I'll just take a cab home."

I was feeling so humiliated. I got out the bar as quickly as I could, too afraid anyone would think I had just peed on myself.

I saw Robbie chatting with a girl on the sidewalk. The bastard!

"You made me miss that shot with that girl, man!" I shouted while walking towards him.

"Wow, brother, calm down. I'm having a conversation with a nice lady now."

"Fuck you, man."

"Sorry Melanie." Robbie told the girl. "Listen Connor, you seem distraught and frankly, you look awful, not even talking about the smell. Let me just call you a cab so you can get back home, my treat!"

In a lower voice, he added: "I'll even share some of the money I got from the video you recorded, I'm sorry it got you... wet."

He could not help himself from smiling.

"Whatever, asshole."

At this point, I just wanted to be out of these stinky clothes and back in my bed. I took the cab he was offering me and hurried in Robbie's bath tub to wash myself as soon as I got home.

Worst evening ever!

Robbie came back in the middle of the night; he had brought the girl home. They spent the night fucking. First time I was hearing his prowess and damn, Robbie was not one to be shy in bed. The guy was filthy talking like a Pornstar.

It was so fucking dirty that it got me hard again!

It was impossible to sleep, I could hear his balls fapping against that poor girl's ass. Her head was banging against the wall behind me.

"You'll have to beg for my juice, Melanie."

"Oh, Daddy, please..."

"What do you want, bitch?"

"I want your fucking cum, I want it all in my hole. BREED ME."

From what I could tell, he slapped her. I thought I was a pro at rough sex, maybe I had some lessons to learn from Robbie.

My dick was leaking precum like crazy, just hearing them.

"You'll get it in your throat, slut. I decide."

"Yes, Daddy... Yes! Anywhere you want."

I was full on jerking off at this point.

I rationalized it thinking that at least, he would not catch me this time. But I was clearly touching myself over the sounds of them fucking. It was hot as hell. I exploded on my chest when I heard Robbie grunting:

"Fuck yeah, baby girl, swallow daddy's milk! I don't want to see any drop of my juice anywhere else than your throat."

He really had a problem with cum, I thought, wiping my own jizz with a tissue.

Was it weird that I did not mind having cum on me that much? Robbie was so sensitive about this.

I fell asleep shortly after my ejaculation and when I woke up, I had 150 dollars on my night stand with a note.

"Your share for yesterday, thanks for your help, assistant."

At least, I had made some money...

[MORE TO CUM]

What do you think will happen next now that Connor has accepted his new position of "assistant"?! Keep sending your feedback, guys, love to read them!

12