From Homophobe to Homo Ch. 07

Story Info
Does a handjob make you gay?!
4.8k words
4.73
11.4k
14

Part 7 of the 24 part series

Updated 07/09/2023
Created 02/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fags are disgusting and Connor hates them all! There is no doubt in his mind. But when this raging homophobe finds himself forced to move in with another hunky mechanic, he has no idea that he is about to slowly, but surely, become what he despises the most!

This is a pure work of fiction.

This story does not reflect the views of its author. I do not endorse the actions depicted in this story in real life. All characters featured are above 18. Enjoy!

*

FROM HOMOPHOBE TO HOMO

Chapter 7: The mailman's secrets

My room smelt - and felt - like a cum-dumpster for Robbie, filled with used condoms and dirty underwear.

I was falling asleep and then waking-up soaked in that very peculiar odour of jizz.

On the morning, I spent a full hour preparing the packages for his clients, reluctantly handling his old condoms and the underwear defiled with his spunk to ship them in small envelopes or boxes.

First of all, I wanted to get rid of this crap from my room.

Second of all, we had had too many fights with Robbie lately and I had come to the conclusion that I was losing every one of them. I had decided to change my strategy. Instead of complaining, I thought it would be smarter to do as much "assistant work" as possible to make the biggest amount of money in the shortest amount of time.

Then, I would get out of this place and get on with my life.

I took it upon myself and I had nearly ten packages ready to be shipped when he woke up in the other room.

"That does look like an excellent job, assistant." Robbie said, walking towards me with a huge tent in his underwear.

The dude was shameless.

"Yeah... I'm just helping you out, as we discussed."

"Sure."

He handed me a 100 dollars bill.

The way he was paying me was weird. Living rent-free was part of my salary and the rest was mostly dependant on his mood. There were not fixed rates or fees. I mean, I was making a few hundred per week but it was hard to have any kind of visibility for the foreseeable future.

"Thanks, mate. Do you need anything else? I'd like to make a bit more money this week." I spoke.

"I'm posting the videos we shot the other day, depending on how they work, I'll give you an additional share. There is also this one guy I'm chatting with. Sounds like a big fish and you might be helpful with him."

"How?"

"I'm still discussing with him but apparently, he loved the fact that there was a sub with me while we were filming the latest content."

"A sub?"

"A submissive." Seeing that he was not making himself clear, he added: "You, dummy!"

"Fuck you, Rob! I'm no submissive!"

"I meant in the video! Like, in the roleplay. Chill! I know you're an Alpha in real life. Want some pancakes?"

"No, still working on my diet." I answered, feeling gloomy.

"Are you pissed at me or something?"

"I'm not."

"I get that you would be mad that Lucy was not able to come last night but I reckon you still had your fun, right?"

I eluded the question. Complaining would have just made me sound more like a wuss and I had no intention discussing of yet another time where Robbie's spunk ended up on my face.

"Next time, I'll just go find a chick for myself." I simply spoke.

"You go do that, champ!" He patted my shoulders, brushing me with his big hard dick while passing me over.

I managed to contain myself, proof that I had come very far in the previous weeks.

Robbie was working at the garage that day and I was not, that helped me stay in a good mood, knowing that I would have the apartment for myself for once.

He went to take a shower quickly and I promised him that I would post every package when he left.

I am not going to lie, I felt a bit uncomfortable leaving the apartment for the post office with a box full of my roommate's jizz. I did not want to think of what those fags would do with such a dirty envelope in their mail-box.

Speaking about fags, that was my luck that Patrick hopped in the elevator on the fourth floor with his annoying little chihuahua Britney in his hands.

I was not semi-naked this time, which was a plus, but I must have been reeking cum. The dog was sniffing the box that I was holding like crazy.

"Still living with Rob, I assume?" Patrick said with the most disgusting smile.

"Yeap..."

"If I did not know you to be such a raging homophobe, I could imagine things!" He winked at me.

Being mocked by anyone was not something that I would normally tolerate, but by a fucking fairy, this was simply inacceptable.

"If I were you, I would shut my dumb queer mouth." I snapped back.

Britney growled at me and I spontaneously took a step back. That bitch had already bitten me once and my brain must have subconsciously feared her.

"Ahah! You do look tough, honey! Terrified of my little monster!"

On that, Patrick was right, that little dog was a monster owned by a freak. We were finally arriving on the first floor so I just ignored his comment.

I wish it had stopped there but the fag could not help himself while I was getting out of the elevator.

"Nice view from here!" He commented, checking my ass.

At this point, I could no longer help myself; I turned around and jumped at his throat.

When would I fucking learn from my mistakes? This was the worst idea I could have had, the freaking chihuahua jumped from his master's hands straight to my face, I let go of the box containing all the packages, I lost balance and fell on the floor like a freaking moron!

How humiliating was that?!

But this was nothing compared to what was coming! The real tragedy occurred when the dog started chewing on the box and messing with its content.

There, before Patrick's uncredulous eyes, Britney was biting into an old condom and rolling into a pair of dirty underwear.

"Oh My!" Patrick screamed in a high-pitched voice. "What in the hell is that?"

How could I explain wandering around with a box literally filled with jizz? I was dying inside.

"None of your business." I said, panting on the floor.

"Come on, Britney, don't lick that! That's dirty! Very dirty! Mr. Connor is a very nasty boy!"

Another neighbour passed by in the lobby. A hot MILF, blond, gifted with humongous boobs. In any other circumstances, I would have hit on her. Lying on the floor with dirty underwear, chewed condoms and cum everywhere, I was definitely not on my A-game though.

"Hi Patrick. What's going on there? Are you ok, Sir?" She said, looking down at me.

"Don't talk to him, Linda. Look at what he is carrying with him inside our building!"

I was too stunned to speak.

"What is that?"

"Cum, Linda! Look at that! Gallons of cum spread on the floor! This is simply disgusting!"

"Good Lord! We need to snap pictures and call the police."

She got her phone out of her pocket and hit record. Every time I thought that my life could not get any worse, I was reaching a new low! This could not be happening.

"Please, don't! Stop! This is... This was an accident! The dog attacked me."

She filmed the chihuahua.

"That dog?! Britney is the sweetest angel!"

I was scrambling on the floor trying to pick up everything. I knew my cheeks and ears were fully red.

"We're not here to judge, Linda. Everybody has his kinks, I just wanted to let you know to avoid that kind of fellas."

She rolled her eyes.

"NEW-YORK CITY! Land of the pervs!" She yelled, getting in the elevator.

"That's just too good!" Patrick said, laughing hysterically once she was gone.

I was at a loss for words. I picked up what I could and hurried back upstairs. I was mortified and literally trembling. I went back to the apartment and threw everything on the floor. All of the four condoms were ripped off. One of the underwear had been chewed on.

FUCK MY LIFE.

Not only I was humiliated beyond belief but I had also messed everything up. Robbie would be furious, no doubt. He had been working on these dirty samples for nearly a week and now, most of them could not be sent out. How much money would he lose? My stomach was aching, I was pacing around the living-room like a lion trapped in his cage.

All of this because of that queer living on the fourth floor! Fuck him! I was ready to kill that guy and his stupid rat of a dog!

I calmed down. I had to. I could come up with a solution. I was no idiot.

I went back through the packages. Some of them were still ok. I was missing a Calvin Klein underwear and four condoms filled with cum.

Ok. This could be resolved. All I had to do was to do the deed myself and I could still send the packages. I mean, those faggots would not be able to tell the difference between Robbie and I's semen.

Although I hated the thought that some fairy would play with my own male juice, at least, he would not know it was coming from me.

Now, I needed to be practical. Cumming five times in a single day, I thought that I had already done that, but I had gotten drained the day before while Robbie was fucking Sofia.

Why the hell did that turn me on so much by the way? This was a question for another time.

I thought this was doable in a couple of days. I just had to be careful with Robbie to make sure that he would not notice anything.

And fuck, that meant I would have to use my jizz for this stupid assistant's job instead of breeding girls, something which had become my number 1 priority in the past few days... But desperate times call for desperate measures.

I have never been one to pounder and think everything through. I immediately put my plan into action.

Real Alpha men act, they don't waste their time studying each and every option.

First, I went to the post office as planned to ship what I could, and kept the receipts to show Robbie if he ever asked. Then, I went to buy the same grey Calvin Klein's underwear and a bunch of condoms. Lucky for me, Robbie and I were the same size down there, maybe he was a bit bigger than me but we were both using MAGNUM XXL condoms.

I figured I could cum twice that day, send off the underwear and the condom, and three times the next day. Then, that would be as if I had never destroyed the filthy products in the first place.

I started my jerk-off marathon by taking care of the underwear. I worked out a sweat in my bedroom, using the gym equipment, always a good way for me to get my ideas straight, and then I launched a good porn to jack off to.

I was a bit stressed, or maybe I was exhausted, but my cock did not get hard straight away. Only when I went on the roughest websites with guys destroying girls and talking dirty, my dick got up.

Once I was in the mood, it did not take me long to cum though. I aimed right at the boxer briefs and made sure to leave a huge stain. Despite my ejaculation the previous night, I still unloaded several volleys of thick white cum.

Thank God, I could still count on my big dick and balls to help me out, even in times like this!

That day, I had made it my freaking life mission to prepare those damn packages and to ship them. I let an hour pass by and I went back at it, jerking-off wearing a condom.

That was unusual for me and not the most comfortable experience. I had always preferred to play bareback and any dude who would say that the experience with a condom is comparable would be a fucking liar.

I was pissed that my mind was wandering back to Robbie's crazy sex session from the previous night, but I let it, I needed to cum badly and any way would do.

I had time to jizz a second time, fill the condom, and ship everything to the right address before my roommate got home. I have to say, I was pretty proud of me. Nobody could say that I was not resourceful!

When Robbie came back, I lied and said that I had delivered everything as planned. Thankfully, he did not ask too many questions, his brain space was occupied with something else.

"Thanks bro! I have great news as well." He said, throwing off his clothes all around the place.

It was like this dude could not wear a freaking pair of pants inside his apartment!

"What is it?" I asked casually.

"My client agreed to pay a crazy amount of money to have my sub featured in a video again."

I knew that "the sub" was referring to me now.

"Really?"

"Yeah, nearly five hundred dollars just for one video, just a few minutes."

"That's a crazy amount of money."

"Yeah, and it's not even something too out-there. He simply wants you to jerk me off."

I almost spilled out the water I was drinking.

"No way, dude! That must be off limit!" I exclaimed.

Robbie smiled at me.

"I was sure you would say that. To be honest, this was my first thought too, like, I don't want you to touch my cock, that's disgusting."

At least, we could agree on something!

"Ok, so what do you want to do?"

"It's a shame because I guess it would have been fine if I had not had my doubts about your... your tendencies."

"Come on, man! Not this again?"

"I mean, who had not jerked off with a mate? No big deal, no homo! But if there is a chance one of the guys might be gay, it's a whole other story."

"BUT I AM NOT GAY!" I yelled in the living room like a mad man.

"Yeah! I'm pretty confident, at least sufficiently confident, that you're as straight as I am. So, I thought we could come up with a solution."

Fuck, what the hell was I arguing for? Maybe if he thought for sure that I was gay, he would just drop it and I would not have to participate in any of his filthy videos anymore.

But I just could not let him think that! I would rather be dead than having people assuming that I am one of those ass-fuckers freaks.

"You're scaring me, Rob. What solution?"

"What if you would not touch my cock? I mean, not directly! At first, I was grossed out but then I figured, you could wear gloves or something, this way, you would give me a hand-job but you would not really touch my cock. No homo."

"Gloves? Man.... I would still be... like... stroking you. You're really trying me now!"

"You were saying this morning you wanted to make more money. That's the way! Imagine if we can make 500 for videos like these, in just a couple of weeks, we could make thousands, and for this kind of videos, since you would be participating, we could share half of the revenues."

"Participating? Robbie, the deal was that I would never appear on this stuff!"

"Don't worry, we would never see your face! Just your hands! Nobody would recognize them."

I sighed.

"Especially, if I were gloves..." I commented, jaded.

"Yeah, exactly. And come sit here, I'm not done!"

He sat on the couch in his boxer briefs. Again, I was afraid to hear his "new best idea". However, as long as we were talking about this, he was not asking me all the receipts for the packages shipped that day. This was something to take into consideration.

"What now?" I asked, sitting next to him.

"I have planned the perfect scenario. We set up the camera on a tripod, right there, so it is a close up on my cock. You take off my underwear, my dick pop-out. Hank, that's the name of my client, he's going to love it. Then, you put on those latex gloves."

He got them out of his bag, they were way thinner than what I had in mind. They were really just like tiny medical gloves.

"You jerk me off and then, instead of cumming on you face as per usual, I jizz on my underwear, you just have to make sure to aim my dick right! This way, we can make money with the video and then we can make even more cash by sending out the briefs. I'll put on a good porn to try to forget that it's a guy touching me and I'm sure that I can cum! I'll just have to roleplay it."

"That's still a lot..." I remarked.

"Yeah, a lot of money! Look, I would be the only one showing my face, it's more compromising for me than it is for you!"

That was a bit reassuring indeed.

"I don't know, mate. I feel like it pushes the boundaries that we had set up."

"Look, it's either this or I'll have to send even more packages to make the same amount of money."

Shit. Anything but that, I thought.

"Ok, ok. I'll wear the gloves and, you promise, we won't see my face?"

"Nope! Even if it appears in the frame, I'll blur everything out before sending."

"And no cum on me this time?"

"No, unless you aim the dick at yourself in the heat of the moment! I would not pass that from you."

"Fuck you, Rob! Really! This really pisses me off when you say stuff like this."

"Sorry bro, I'm only kidding." He winked at me and set up the camera. "You could go in the same position at last time, this way, I can see the TV, I don't really see your head down there, and you have a direct access to my cock!"

I started to kneel down reluctantly, but once again, that was not enough for my roommate.

"Naked." He simply stated.

"Why?!"

"Just making sure you're not enjoying stroking me too much. Just a precaution. I'm very sorry, I trust you're not gay but put yourself in my shoes, I cannot be too careful given the recent events."

I had jizzed three times in the last 24 hours and I was disgusted by the prospect of touching my roommate's dick. I considered that maybe it was a good opportunity to prove myself after all.

"Ok. But let's be clear, if I jerk you off and I don't get hard, it means I'm definitely straight, right? A fag would get turned-on by that for sure!"

"I guess you're right. Any gay guy would get super horny if he could touch my cock, let alone, stroke it."

"Ok, then."

I took off my clothes and went back into my sub position. The camera was already rolling and the porn was starting on the flat-screen TV behind me. It was a bukkake scene. A skinny bitch was expected to suck nearly fifty cocks and swallow hundreds of loads. Who would ever do that to themselves?!

"Take off my underwear, bitch." Robbie barked straight at me.

I was straddled but I knew this was part of the roleplay.

My hands were shaking when I touched his boxer briefs. His dick was already growing underneath.

"You know you want this, so bad."

Robbie grabbed my right hand and put it against his bulge. Fuck. I was really touching his dick! Through his underwear, but still. Almost instinctively, I started rubbing my hand all over it.

I was really doing it, then. I could feel his dick heating under my touch. Fucking crazy! Robbie and I giggled a little.

"Gimme your cocks, please, I want your spunk." That was the girl in the porn talking. Not me.

I had not come so low. Not yet.

After a few minutes of rubbing, Robbie's bulge looked huge. It was time to reveal his fat cock to the camera. I gulped and started to slide down his briefs. The sounds of slurping and sucking cocks were blasting behind me.

As expected, Robbie's hard cock bounced from the underwear and smashed his abs. It was already precumming, leaving a strain of wet juice on his belly button.

I know that was messed-up but I was sort of fascinated.

"Come on, you know what to do. Take care of it." Robbie commented impatiently at me.

I looked around and whispered.

"The gloves, Rob. I don't want to touch it like that."

"Oh yeah, that's right."

He reached for the gloves on the other side of the couch and threw them on my face.

"I don't want a beta male ruining my big cock with his dirty faggot hands. No direct touching for you, bitch. You have to use the gloves!"

Fuck, Robbie was really smart, incorporating the gloves into the roleplay fantasy.

I struggled to put them on. Those latex things were really annoying. Robbie was pissed by the time I was taking but he was still blatantly hard. Finally, I was wearing them. They were so thin though.

I started to have serious second thoughts. Would that make me gay?

In a finale moment of awareness, I almost called the whole thing off but my roommate would not let me, he grabbed my right hand and put it on his wet and slimy dickhead. His cock was so huge, one hand was barely enough to cover a third of his shaft.

12