From Homophobe to Homo Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt his cock pulsating in my hand and I gripped it. Fuck. I was holding a cock. But I had the gloves on. That meant it was all fine, right?

"Mmmmm...." Robbie moaned. "Don't be afraid, babe, you know what to do."

I knew what to do. I had jerked off my own dick a million times before.

In some way, this was exactly the same thing except his girth was a bit larger than mine, but in another way, it was entirely different, I was grabbing another man's dick. I started jerk him off slowly, already he was spurting precum, sliding through his shaft, offering me more lube to stroke him.

"Use your two hands, dummy! You can see there's enough meat for two large hands!"

He was right.

I got closer between his legs, my face almost in direct contact with his balls and in this strange position, I stroked him off using my two hands, only protected by a thin layer of latex.

The girl behind me was swallowing her fifth or sixth batch of sperm.

"That's it, cunt. Back and forth. That's right. Caress the head. Come on, don't be shy. Play with the balls."

I did everything as I was instructed. I would not give Robbie any reason to complain. Also, it was easier having him telling me what to do. Maybe if he was not talking, I would have awkwardly held his cock but having precise instructions helped me out.

Of course, it was super weird at first, but I guess one can get used to everything.

I looked at the camera sometimes, despite Robbie's reassurance, my face was so close to his dick that it must have been in the frame, I would have to make sure everything would be blurred out in the end.

Robbie was hornier than I had ever seen him. Either he was a great actor, either he really liked what I was doing to him. In some fucked up way, I was happy to have this power over him. I could make him cum.

"Yeah, babe, work on Daddy's big meaty cock. See how it's way thicker than yours. See how my cum is so much more nutritious than the one coming from you little useless dick. Or maybe I should call what you have dangling between your legs, a clit."

I looked below.

At least, I was not hard, but as a result, my cock looked ridiculously small in comparison to Robbie's. After the video, I would have to tell Robbie to cool off on the humiliating talk.

At the same time, his dirty talk was getting to me! I just could not help it! Filthy talking is just too hot.

"You wish you could suck it, right? Just think about it. My huge dick between your lips, sliding into your mouth, and then inside your throat. Your spit lubing my shaft, your tongue all over my hairy balls... You dream about that, right? Every night, when you'll go to bed from now on, you'll think of my big fat cock, and my cum, filling your throat. Won't you, honey?"

I nodded yes.

It was part of the roleplay of course. I was not really into this.

"You love it, when Daddy is talking dirty?"

I nodded yes again.

Was there a part of my mind getting actually straddled by this?

Maybe. Hearing Robbie dirty talk like he was the main Pornstar in a freaky porn movie was turning me on, I could no longer deny this. Shit. I even felt my own dick reacting. Shit, shit, shit. If I were to get hard now, my whole life would be over!

This little session needed to end quickly before I got too horny.

Robbie spat on his cock a couple of times, making it slimier. Eager to be done with it, I ended up spitting on it as well. At some point, a thin line of saliva was connecting my own mouth to his dickhead. It made Robbie go crazy.

"Hmmmm... You really are a hungry little slut!" He commented.

His dick throbbed several times and I felt like he was about to cum.

What did we say about cumming? Oh yeah, that's right, The underwear! I looked for it on the floor, my dick was at half-mast. For Christ's sake, Connor, calm down, you're not gay! This is disgusting!

I thought about what my father would say to get back to my flaccid state. It helped a little. At least, it did not seem like Robbie had noticed, he was way too into the hand job to care about anything else.

"Don't you think Hank has earned a right to receive yet another dirty underwear from his Daddy?"

"Yes, he has, Daddy." I heard me say.

That made Robbie smile largely. Who was I?!

"Shit, I'm gonna nut." He whispered.

I grabbed the underwear with my left hand and put it on his chest. With my right hand, I kept on stroking his pulsating cock. His balls were tightening up. He was breathing heavily. Robbie was about to cum.

"Spit on it. Get your mouth close to it!" He ordered.

"What... I..."

My roommate pushed my face against his cock, I bumped onto it. What the hell? It felt like I swallowed some of his precum. Still, I kept on jacking him off and there...

"OH FUCK YEAH!"

Robbie started cumming all over himself and all over me. Awkwardly, I tried to catch as much spunk as possible with his underwear but the gloves and my arms were getting most of the hit. Once again, I was also splashed on my face! His cumming dick was uncontrollable.

"That's too fucking good, keep stroking. Keep stroking, mate!" Robbie mumbled, his eyes rolling back in his head. "Finish me off."

I was distraught. Was he still roleplaying? He had just called me mate.

I only let go of his cock when it was fully drained. Then, Robbie grabbed his underwear and rubbed it all over my face and my arms to fill it with his fresh warm cum.

"Fucking fantastic." He finally said. "With those types of content, I don't see how I won't become a millionaire within the year. You too, of course!"

He winked at me and stood up to turn off the camera.

As for me, I was thinking about one thing and one thing only:

"Look, Robbie! I'm soft!" I exclaimed.

He grinned at me.

"Dude, stop it, I saw you getting hard a couple of times, but that's fine. I can live with that. Cumming on your face was amazing so even if that's awkward, I can deal with some gayness from my assistant." He laughed.

"I did not! I... I'm not gay!" I yelled as he was getting in the bathroom.

Fuck!

I looked at the latex gloves, covered in cum. Damn it.

I better get some good money out of this.

[MORE TO CUM]

I hope you liked this chapter, guys. Who wants Connor to get rid off the gloves?!

12