From Homophobe to Homo Ch. 08

Story Info
More dicks, more cum... but Connor is still straight, right?
5.8k words
4.69
11.9k
17

Part 8 of the 24 part series

Updated 07/09/2023
Created 02/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fags are disgusting and Connor hates them all! There is no doubt in his mind. But when this raging homophobe finds himself forced to move in with another hunky mechanic, he has no idea that he is about to slowly, but surely, become what he despises the most!

This is a pure work of fiction.

This story does not reflect the views of its author. I do not endorse the actions depicted in this story in real life. All characters featured are above 18. Enjoy!

*

FROM HOMOPHOBE TO HOMO

Chapter 08: The cost of lying

Here I was, jerking off in a restroom's stall at work while Oliver and Eric were both farting and giggling like little brats next door.

How was I supposed to focus and blow some more fat loads in my condom? It was already my third wank that day, I needed to concentrate... and ejaculate!

Maybe I should explain how I ended up there.

I had not told Robbie that I had lost, or rather destroyed, most of the filled-up condoms that I was supposed to ship to his clients. Normal assistant job, you know.

But if the shipping were to be too delayed, one of those faggots might complain to Robbie. Clearly, he would probably kill me if he found out.

I did not have the choice, I had to fill three condoms with my jizz to compensate for the loss.

We were both working at the garage that day. I thought, easy, I would bring the condoms at the job, it would not be the first time I wank myself at work, and I would get this over with. I am pretty much horny 24/7 anyway.

First try was fine. I stroked my big cock for about five minutes checking at porn on my phone and I jizzed in the condom, tied it up nicely, and went to put it in my bag in the locker-room discreetly.

I felt like the most fucked-up version of a spy-movie hero.

The problem started with my second attempt. The Chief entered the bathroom right after I had jizzed, while I was taking the condom off my dick. I lost my focus, did not tie it up properly, and the entire thing spilled over me.

My tank top was drenched with cum! What a way to ruin a perfectly good orgasm.

I had to wait for several minutes for Mancini to leave and wash myself over the sink, but even then, I was terrified to see someone walk in. I did get lucky for once that no-one else felt like pissing, although, I spent an awful lot of time in the toilets and came out with a fully wet top.

I thought people would think that was sweat, it could happen after spending a lot of time under a car. They did not.

"What you've been doing there, lad, wanking your willie?" Oliver asked with his usual cheeky smile as I walked back in.

The guy was shameless, there was a client there! Quite the MILF waiting for her car to get fixed.

"Shut up, Oliver." I just said.

"Wow, you're all wet!? You pissed all over yourself... again?"

I showed him the middle finger. Never before I would have been disrespected like that but lately, I could not deny that I had lost some of my big Alpha energy around those guys. I really needed to fix that.

"The sink just... It just did crazy things, it splashed!" I mumbled incoherently.

What a way to go to sound more confident...

"Sure... Sure... If you say so." He grinned at me and went on with his (busty) client.

Maybe he would fuck her later that day, it would not be the first or last time Oliver would bang a woman who had come to "fix her engine".

To be honest, I was just praying for the smell of cum not to betray me.

Eric simply looked at the scene from afar, with his most fitting judgemental look. I was so fucking tired of this place.

Maybe I should make sure that Robbie's side hustle grows so we could both get the hell out of there, I considered.

But let's go back to my third attempt of the day to fill up a condom. There I was, trying to get hard and cum while Eric and Oliver were taking the longest shit in the stall besides me. They were literally competing in the most disgusting farting competition. Points were attributed for loudest and smelliest.

This was so gross that I ended up giving-up on my plan and I returned to the damn broken cars.

By the end of the afternoon, I still only had one filthy sample in my bag when I had initially anticipated to be done with it.

"Dude." Robbie whispered to me at some point.

"What?"

"Worshipper69 got the dirty underwear. He sent me a pic! Wanna see?"

Robbie pulled out his phone and showed me an obese guy licking the freaking briefs! The queer was naked, with the tiniest dick -- I could barely tell he was hard -, but quite an obscenely large belly.

Fuck, that was the underwear that I had sent the day before. The dirty faggot was feeding on my own cum! Not Robbie's!

"Dude! That's gross! Don't show me stuff like that! This make me want to puke. Especially not here!"

"Come on, I just wanted to show you how we made him happy. The guy is loving my spunk apparently. You should take notes for your own recipe!" He laughed.

I was not smiling. If only I could tell him that it was MY spunk he was ingesting and loving that much.

"At long as he pays good..." I muttered.

"He sure does! More packages will get order soon. Damn, I feel like I'm gonna have to wank four times a day!"

I knew the feeling!

Thankfully, Robbie had to stop his little teasing as the Chief and the other guys were coming over. As for me, I was just thinking about the fact that my roommate seemed to keep precise tracks of the packages shipping and that three of them were still missing. I really needed to act fast.

I decided to go back in the bathroom for an ultimate wank. I had never been good at school or excellent at anything in life, but come on, stroking my meat, that was definitely something I could do!

I just had to find the right material to cum quickly. I was scrolling through my phone when, once again, I heard someone coming in the bathroom. Jesus! I could not have five minutes for myself.

It was Robbie. I recognized his voice when he started speaking. Or rather dirty talking.

"Hey worshipper, how good does my jizz taste? Pretty nutritious I bet!"

I could not hear the other one replied, only a mumble, but they were definitely on the phone. It was the first time that I caught Robbie talking to one of his "clients" live. I did not even know that he was calling them sometimes.

"Oh yeah. Suck on my dirty spunk, little bitch. Daddy has been milking himself just for you filthy drooling mouth."

Damn! My roommate was even crazier than I thought! Doing this at work! What if someone else than me had been in the toilets? Did he know that I was there?

I looked down at my cock getting to half-mast. I was done with pretending that my roommate's dirty talking did not get me hard, it definitely did. I had rationalized this weird reaction of my body on the account that I loved rough porn and it reminded me so much of my favourite scenes.

This time, I had the perfect opportunity to take advantage of this issue though. I needed to cum after all...

"You're such a nasty little faggot, aren't you? Oh yeah, you like being MY own personal cunt." A slight pause. "I bet! But you know those things have a price, right? You really think you spent enough cash for the pleasure of ingesting my balls' juice? Surely, no."

I gulped... and started stroking my cock, now fully hard. I put the condom on.

The faggot was talking over the phone, probably still playing with my dried-up cum in his disgusting cock-sucking mouth.

"Oh yeah, you like hearing Daddy speaking to you directly over the phone?"

Whatever it was right or not, my dick boned up nicely and I could finally pump it nicely.

"Don't be jealous of my sub. Maybe one day you'll get to have his spot, kneeling right between my hairy legs."

A long silence. I was frenetically fapping in the stall.

"Let's just say that he's paying me A LOT to have this privilege. I guess he's just being a better slave than you are!"

Was he really talking about me? I mean, the "roleplay version of me" of course.

Some precum spurted from my piss-slit and started to turn the condom white. A weird tiny fucked-up part in my brain felt proud of how Robbie was complementing me. And in reality, I was not even paying him to have the privilege to jerk off his dick!

"Yeah, I'm at work right now. But you know that I don't fucking care. I have a big juicy throbbing cock between my legs and it just needs attention. Everybody around me knows it. You would not be able to understand what it feels like, being an Alpha."

I swear I could smell his cock from where I was.

"I'll get some video with someone blowing my big sausage in no time. How much are you going to pay to see that?"

Fuck! He's gonna get sucked on camera. By whom?

"Don't worry about that, bitch. I've already got the perfect cock-sucker right at home, ready to service me the moment I will ask him to."

I don't know why, this last bit of dirty talk, his confidence, brought me to the edge. Only in the middle of my orgasm I realized that he might be talking about me, as his "cock-sucker". But of course, not. I would never suck his big dick!

That would be simply crazy. I was no fag.

At least, my deed was done, now I just had to fucking wrap this condom properly. I was quite satisfied with my level of testosterone given that I still managed to have a massive load for the third wank of the day!

At the same time, Robbie's conversation on the phone seemed to end.

Apparently, his faggy client had come at the same moment as me. Not a great thought.

I felt slightly ashamed going out of the toilets with a condom filled with my sperm in my pocket, but of course, it was nothing compared to what was to come when we would be back in the apartment that same evening.

Robbie was in such a good mood at first.

"I feel like this thing can really work out now. Hank has already asked for another video where I receive a hand job from my sub. We're gonna be millionaires my friend!"

I smiled.

"Yeah. That's cool."

"More than cool, Connor! And I gotta say, I really appreciate what you've been doing too. I know I've been harsh on you but I can see that you really came around. I mean, not a lot of bros would accept to stroke their mate's meat on camera."

I hated it when he was referring to me touching him like that, but as it was a compliment for once, I took it humbly.

"Thanks Rob. Just trying to do a good job."

He was already getting naked to take a shower.

I thought about the two condoms I had brought home with me. There were freezers bags in my room where we would normally store the used condoms but those were supposed to be empty and I feared that Robbie would want to add another one in later on that night. So instead, I hid the two rubbers in the actual freezer, below the fridge.

I hid them in a whole box of ice creams that my roommate had not opened for more than a year. That did make me chuckle. What if I forget them and someone were to find them months or years afterwards? Fucking gross!

It was a cool evening (at first), Robbie watched some TV and I went to take a bath myself, enjoying his luxurious tub. I thought I would rub one out later in the night to get my third sample, discreetly, and on the first hour of the day the next morning, the whole incidence with the packages will be over.

And who knows? Maybe I would indeed get rich!

As he would often do, Robbie went to the bathroom to pee while I was still in there, drying myself. He was not strong on privacy.

"By the way, could you go by the post office tomorrow?" He said, while sliding down his boxers to free his cock.

"Sure, why?"

"I may have another package to give to you for shipping. Were the guys working at the post suspicious the last time?"

He was full-on pissing at this point, I wrapped a towel around my waist.

"What do you mean?"

"Did not it smell like cum when you walked in the post office?"

"Dude! No! I mean, the smell must have been covered by the box."

"Yeah. That's what I thought."

He was done, just shaking his dick to let the few last drops fall down the toilet's bowl. He let his dick hang free afterwards. Fuck, it was so fucking big, even flaccid.

"Well, just let me know when the package is ready and I'll defo send it." I spoke.

He turned towards me. His expression had changed.

"For how long exactly did you plan to take me for a fool?"

I was stunned.

"Wait, what? What are you talking about?"

"Fuck, man! Just when I started to trust you and I was thinking that it could work! You really are a moron."

"I... I really don't know what you're talking about, dude."

He laughed sarcastically. Shit! Everything was going so well until that point!

"You really are a special case." He spoke.

"Look, bro, I don't know what's up with you but you better watch your language."

He finally put his dick back in his tight briefs. He sighed.

"Come with me, I have to show you something."

The craziest thought went through my mind. Did he find my used condoms? How?! I followed him. He did not walk to the freezer. He went to his phone.

"Rob, just fucking tell me. You're being weird." I pressed him.

He showed me his phone and that was it.

My heart sunk in my chest. I was on his screen. On the floor. Surrounded by used condoms and dirty underwear, a little chihuahua chewing everything around me. Robbie pressed play. He did not have to; I knew exactly what this was and I had no intention to watch this.

A feminine voice talked behind the camera:

"Good Lord! We need to snap pictures and call the police."

"Please, don't! Stop!" I was begging. "This is... This was an accident! The dog attacked me."

I really looked like a freaking idiot. I had not even noticed at the time, I had some cum running down my forearm.

"That dog?! Britney is the sweetest angel!" Patrick was saying in his most annoying voice.

Linda kept on recording everything. Why did not I get up from the fucking floor? I looked pathetic, trying to frantically retrieve the underwear and the condoms from the box. It was a whole mess. I was blushing and mumbling incoherent stuff.

"We're not here to judge, Linda. Everybody has his kinks, I just wanted to let you know to avoid that..." Patrick was saying as the recording abruptly stopped.

Rarely in my life I had wanted to disappear so much. What word is worse than being utterly humiliated? Because I was definitely feeling that.

Robbie was looking at me with both disgust and anger. For fuck's sake, at least, he must have been realizing this was not my fault! That it was an accident!

"Rob, I... Fuck, I don't know what to say, this is so embarrassing."

He rolled his eyes.

"Dude! In the lobby of the building where I live!"

"Patrick made me fall! He did it on purpose! That fag hates me."

Robbie slapped me. Right across my cheek, a big old slap, the same kind that my dad used to give me when I was younger. I did not react.

"Don't call Patrick a fag! You fucking have to learn respect, bitch!" He barked at me.

"Dude, that's so unfair." I was back to whining like a little bitch, indeed. "I've done everything to fix that since it happened! I swear! Maybe I should have told you but you have no idea of what I had to do the last couple of days to make things right for your clients."

"Bullshit! You're so full of it, man, lie after lie, after lie..."

"No! Look." I ran towards the freezer. "I fucking jizzed on boxers and in condoms to compensate." I bent over naked to grab what I needed to show him. "I've been wanking all the time since yesterday to fix that."

I pulled out the ice-creams and got the used and tied-up condoms out of the box.

Robbie looked grossed-out. For once, he also seemed speechless. I felt silly but explained myself further.

"Just saying, bro. After this... this accident happened, I spent the entire day collecting more sperm and making sure the package would go out in time. Those two were to be sent tomorrow, first thing in the morning."

"I cannot believe this. You realize that you're sick, right?"

"Rob..."

"Dude! Why did you not tell me?"

"I did not want you to be mad or disappointed."

That made me sound even more like I was talking to my father. Was Robbie about to spank me?

"Fuck, mate! You know how I got this video? It was attached to an email sent to the whole building! Linda March thought she needed to alert everyone that there was a crazy pervert living on the sixth floor... with me! How does that make me look? This is a fancy neighbourhood, a fancy place... I think I'm gonna have to move! All because of you!"

"But Robbie, I was transporting those things for you!"

"So, this is my fault?!"

"No! It was a freaking accident, I mean, I told you, I'm sure Patrick even make me fall on purpose!"

"Don't start with this Patrick thing again. And not only that. Are you actually telling me that you've been sending your own disgusting spunk to my clients! How is that right? Making them believe that they are tasting me when it is your weak-ass sperm instead."

That was rude towards my own jizz but I did not point that out.

"You showed me the photo yourself! This guy worshipper something, worshipper69, he loved it! He wanted more!"

Robbie clenched his fist and looked at the ceiling.

"Fuck, dude. How am I supposed to trust you again?"

"Look, I'm really sorry I lied. This was super embarrassing and I thought I could fix the problem without bothering you with that. See, the condoms are already ready for tomorrow. They won't see the difference!"

"So, you're telling me that your cum and my cum is the same thing, that they taste the same?"

"I don't know... I guess, yeah, it must taste similar. That's just jizz."

"Ok then. If you're so sure, why don't you fill every package from now on. Let you waste YOUR spunk on the clients instead of mine. Would not be a perfect task within your assistant's job?"

Shit.

I felt my stomach hurt at the thought of more faggots feeding on my cum. I did not want to fall down this rabbit hole. Besides, Robbie already knew everything. I did not have much more to lose.

"I mean... There might be some differences. Your... Your sperm does look thicker than mine." I heard me say.

That got Robbie to smile.

"That sounds about right."

There was a long pause.

"What do you want from me, man?" I asked.

Robbie sat down on the couch. He seemed calmer. Maybe I should praise the quality of his sperm more often I thought.

"As much as I am... disgusted by this, and yeah, I'm gonna have to deal with my neighbours and shit, I gotta say that this is giving me some serious business ideas. Also, I did not think you would be willing to have queers swallowing your jizz. Weirdly, I'm quite impressed."

"I'm not willing! I... I only did that to help you out, to fix the situation."

"I know, I know. But at the end of the day, we still have your cum in our freezer! Am I right?" He grinned at me. "I guess that if we were both filling up condoms and making them believe they are all mine, we would have a lot of buyers. Also, that could allow me to use my own cum for better use, like breeding some good old pussies."

I felt more relaxed now that he was more chilled. He did not seem so mad anymore.

In a way, I was relieved that my big secret was exposed. The last 48 hours had been way too stressful.

"Dude, as long as we keep some boundaries, I'm down to help you. I know this was in the worst circumstances but when you think about it, I think I've just proven that I was really in on it for you."

"That's fair." Robbie sighed. "I'll have to think about it. But in the meantime, we can already get some work done. This has stressed me out and I think I could use a hand job."

From the tone of his voice, it was pretty clear that he meant for me to do that specific job. I looked at his bulge in his boxer briefs. I was not too sure about this becoming a habit but what choice did I have?

12