From Homophobe to Homo Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can get the gloves." I suggested. "I washed them yesterday after..."

Still, it was hard for me to formalize what we were doing out loud.

"Yeah. But I should cum in a condom this time, so we can ship it to compensate the ones you lost."

"Right..."

"And the latex gloves against the latex condom, I don't know, I don't think it will work..."

This is when I should have said: "why don't you jerk off yourself then?" but instead I said:

"Maybe we should only put the condom on at the very end, when you're about to cum?"

Yeap. I had said "we". Robbie seemed to be thinking for a while and then, his face lightened up.

"Dude, I just had a better idea!" He jumped from the couch. "A perfect way to hit two birds with one stone!"

I was afraid of what was coming next. I was right to be so.

"Two birds, one stone?"

He started caressing his dick over his underwear. They were white this time.

"When you think about it, the gloves you were wearing yesterday were just made of a thin layer of latex. Right?"

Yeah, how could I forget how thin this layer was?! I felt like I was really touching his dick! It was so fucking weird.

"You think we could use something else?" I asked.

"No, just that with all things considered, the condom is made of the same fabric than the gloves. It is basically the same thing! If I wear the condom the entire time, you won't be touching my cock! No homo!"

Finally, I understood where he was getting at.

"Wow, wow, wow, Rob! Wearing gloves was one thing but..."

"Come on, you know we say rubber gloves to refer to condoms sometimes, it's exactly the same thing. Besides, we would not be in this situation if you had not lied to me! You should thank me for letting you stay here after all of this shit instead of complaining!"

"I'm not complaining, but like, how are you even going to stay hard with me touching it, like that."

"Yesterday, I just closed my eyes or focused on the porn and thought you were a girl. It will be same thing. Your touch was pretty sweet actually. Well, it might even feel a bit nicer this time around, those gloves really were not the best."

"But... But in the video, you said to the guy, to Hank, that you did not want anyone to touch your dick directly, that we should you use a glove. It would not make sense to change that, like in the scenario that we have."

"Not exactly, I said that I did not want faggot hands in direct contact of my big cock." He corrected me. "But who fucking cares? It's roleplay. We can say that I let my sub going a bit further this time. I mean, dude, they're going to like this even more!"

I was sweating. I had to think about it, find other reasons to push back, but Robbie would not let me. He was already looking for his condoms and a good porn.

I was not really about to jerk a guy off? Was it really not different from what we did the day before? There would be rubber between me and his dick after all...

"Come on, bitch, in position!" He spoke, or rather commanded. "Towel off, on your knees."

"Do I really need to get naked each time?"

"Yeah, I gotta check if your cock is not growing too much. And if it does, I'll tell you what, I'll be nice enough to let it be this time. Just don't cum while you're touching me, that would be too fucking sick. But afterwards, you can cum in a condom too. We are going to have such the collection!"

I almost puked. Although, the weird tiny part of my brain reacted again. Why was I happy that he would let me get hard this time around?

"Just sit down, let's get it over with." I said, trying to get a little bit of control back.

"At your service, sir!" He replied, mocking me.

He handed me the condoms. Magnum XXL. Extra thin. I cringed at the words on the box: "feels like you're wearing nothing".

"Just some marketing bullshit." Robbie said, throwing off the box.

He took his underwear off; he was already getting to half-mast. I got naked and knelt down between his legs. How many repetitions does it take for an action to become a habit?

"Ready?" I asked anxiously.

"Yeah, let me hold the camera. Another advantage of having you doing all the dirty work, my hands of free for filming!"

"You're going to record from up here?" I looked up towards him and the camera already recording. "Everyone is going to see my face."

"I'll focus on my cock and you don't intend to suck me off, right?"

"No!"

"Ok, so we won't see your face and I'll blur it if we do! Can we fucking start?"

I nodded yes.

He changed the tone of his voice to a more dominant one to address me from this point on. I should have noticed that in the past days, there were much less differences between the way he was ordering me around in our daily life, and the way he was talking to me like I was his bitch for the roleplays on camera.

He started to jack his own dick while watching the porn. As usual, it was loud and dirty. Multiple black guys on two twin girls.

I did not do anything before my roommate was fully hard but he seemed to be struggling a little with maintaining his erection and pulling the condom on.

"Today, daddy's gonna let you jerk him off with just a thin condom on, you will be able to feel each of my veins. How do you feel about that, bitch?"

He kept on playing with the condom on his cockhead. He gave me a severe look and repeated himself.

"I asked you a question, how do you feel about having a better grasp of daddy's massive cock in your little hands?"

Was he really expecting for me to talk on camera?! Realizing that I was not saying anything, he ended-up moving on.

"Help me out with that, will you?"

The condom was barely on, covering just the tip of his cockhead. That was the annoying thing with those extra thin ones, super difficult to put on.

Seeing no way to get out of this one, I tried to unroll the rubber without touching directly his cock. It was impossible of course.

After thirty seconds of awkwardness, I was so done with this bullshit that I grabbed the base of his cock bare (my large hand could not close as it was THAT thick) and I used my right hand to unfold the damn thing.

"Yeah, see, how it goes down, inch by inch. There are practically ten inches of fat meat to cover, that's tough, hopefully, the rubber won't break."

"Yeah..." I mumbled.

The condom was so thin that I could indeed feel every aspect of his pole, his veins were prominent, his cockhead was glistening with precum. I felt his cock throbbing at my touch.

"Stroke it, bitch. What you're waiting for?"

I nodded yes. I used my two hands right away, going back and forth quickly. I had learned my lesson from the day before.

"Hmmm... Yeah... That's the stuff that I like."

Maybe I should have said something like: "oh yeah, you like that, daddy?" but I remained silent once again.

Truthfully, Robbie was vocal enough for the two of us.

"Yeah, keep doing that. You're really talented, bitch. Just, hold on for a few seconds when you get to the head, yeah like that, rub it with your palm. Fuck, that feels nice. Be gentle."

I followed the instructions to the letter. More and more, I was simply wired to obey him.

"You can go a bit harder now... Hmmm... Fuck... I think I have a new nickname for you, bitch... My personal cock-stroker!"

Robbie laughed. I did not. Where was the lie though? I was stroking his cock. And I was doing a great job at it.

At some point, Robbie retreated back into the couch and I had to reach forward to keep my grip. His long dick was extending to his belly-button.

Doing so, I had to practically bend over and my face was getting dangerously close to his junks.

Then, I felt something around my crotch.

Shit, it was Robbie's feet! He was mindlessly rubbing them against my dick. Had he not realized? Did he think it was the freaking coffee table? Should I have said something? I would have but it felt great.

I was getting hard myself.

He had authorized me to get stiffed, right? He said it was no homo to give a hand job with a rubber on? We were fine...

Looking back, I have to laugh, the things you tell to yourself to rationalize some of your own behaviours!

His large feet let go of my dick after a while but it was too late, I was hard as a rock.

"Come on, cunt. I want to nut now. Give it to me good. Jack that big sausage off."

I did my best. It already smelt like cum, or maybe just like dick. Being so close to his shaft lately, I had started to notice his particular odour. I was getting used to it.

"Shit, with this angle, it looks like you are blowing me!" Robbie said while filming.

I pulled back my head right away. Thankfully, he did not insist. I was feeling his dick pulsating inside my hands. He was really close.

"Take care of my balls, too. Come on, feel them, rub them."

Without even thinking about it, I moved my left hand on his big hairy balls. There, I realized, I was not wearing any gloves and the condom clearly was not extending that far. I was directly holding and caressing his balls!

"Fuck, that feels nice! I'm gonna cum!"

I could not believe that I was actually feeling his balls contracting in the palm of my hand, and how much he loved that.

Once again, I was first raw to witness his cockhead releasing a crazy amount of white cum. The condom became suddenly very warm in my hand, but despite the thin texture and the literal explosion, it held on everything.

Thank God.

"Now tie this one up, bitch. It's going straight to one of my faggies out there!" Robbie said panting.

I looked down at my cock, still depressingly hard. What the fuck was wrong with me?

I pulled out the condom, touching his cock in the process. Some cum dripped at the base of his dick, the smell was particularly strong, but I managed to collect most of it and tie up the condom without too much damage.

I had become quite a pro at this.

"Bon appétit!" Robbie told me proudly, filming me holding that shit, before finally cutting off the recording.

"What should I do with that?" I asked.

"I actually had an idea, don't put it in the freezer yet, you can put in on the kitchen table. Also, you fucking horned-up dude, go take care of this, jizz in a condom too."

"I... I'm sorry, bro."

I really was apologetic, ashamed of my dick that kept getting stiffed during our "sessions".

"That's fine, I've learned to live with it. You're not a homo but you get hard working on my Alpha Cock. That's just it. Don't know why but I'm done trying to figure your weird brain out."

I wish I could figure it out too...

"Robbie, I just think it's because of the porn blasting off behind me, and also... When you dirty talk, I guess, I'm putting myself in your shoes, saying that to a bitch and it turns me on, I..."

He put his middle finger on my lips. That was freaking strange.

"Stop justifying yourself, Connor. I told you; I don't care. We're gonna be rich. Now go cum in that thing." He handed me a condom. "I have a little experiment for you afterwards!"

"A little experiment?"

"You'll see! You're gonna love it!" I was sceptical. "I hope you didn't have too much to eat today?" He said, looking straight at the condom filled with his jizz in my hand.

[MORE TO CUM]

Hope you enjoyed this new chapter, guys! Be here next week for Connor's next meal. :)

12