From Homophobe to Homo Ch. 09

Story Info
Who does not love a good old cum tasting party?
5.5k words
4.62
9.4k
13

Part 9 of the 24 part series

Updated 07/09/2023
Created 02/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fags are disgusting and Connor hates them all! There is no doubt in his mind. But when this raging homophobe finds himself forced to move in with another hunky mechanic, he has no idea that he is about to slowly, but surely, become what he despises the most!

This is a pure work of fiction.

This story does not reflect the views of its author. I do not endorse the actions depicted in this story in real life. All characters featured are above 18. Enjoy!

*

FROM HOMOPHOBE TO HOMO

Chapter 09: Fifty flavours of cum

I had been sent to my room to jack off. Robbie did not want to see that.

Witnessing my cock getting hard during our "sessions" made him sick enough, he could not go as far as seeing me ejaculate.

Why did I follow his instructions? Well, it is not like I wanted to stroke my dick in front of him anyway. Besides, I was still feeling very guilty about wasting so much of his cum in the freaking lobby... I definitely wanted to contribute to the "operation semen's collection" myself.

Truth was, after another session of jerking Robbie off, I was super horny. I would jizz in no time.

I lied down in my bed and got up to it. I did not need any porn, the memories of Robbie's dirty talking and exploding in the XXL, extra-thin, condom in my hands were enough to get me going.

Damn, I really hoped that I was not turning into a faggot...

Maybe it was not that bad? It just happened that I had a weird thing when it came to my roommate being a nasty fucker. Somehow, having him doing (and saying) the most fucked-up shit always got me in the mood. That was not making me a homo, though. Right?

No, of course not. I had always been an Alpha and I still loved me some wet pussies.

I unfolded the condom nicely all the way down to the base of my shaft to make sure that I would harvest my sperm for future shipping. My bone was long, thick, and large. Yet, I was still missing an inch to compare with Robbie's true monster cock.

I stroked it, moving my hands up and down slowly, noticing how different the sensation felt from masturbating another guy's dick. Robbie was right, I was very good at this, jerking cocks. If I was pleasuring him as much as I was pleasuring myself, no wonder why he had enjoyed it so much.

As I was expecting, I came in the condom in just a few minutes. Several fat loads.

I mentioned that before, I am really blessed when it comes to my sperm's level. As far as I can remember, I have always come like a geyser.

As instructed by my roommate, I tied the rubber up and was ready to bring it in the kitchen. My phone rang which stopped me as I was standing up.

Fuck, it was my father. He barely never called.

I felt silly with the used condom in my hand but I picked up the phone, maybe something serious had happened.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Connor. What's up, son?"

"I'm fine. Why are you calling, dad? Is there something wrong?"

"Cannot a father reach out to his son once in a while?"

He let go of a long burp to end his sentence.

I was not too sure but he sounded like he was a little drunk, or more than a little.

"Of course, you can call me anytime. How is it going back at the farm?"

"Well... The farm is doing ok..." Another long burp. "That idiot of Cody fucked-up one of the machines, really not the sharpest tool in the box that kid."

Cody was a cool dude from my hometown. I knew him since I was 10 years old. He stayed living there and ended-up helping out my dad at the farm. My dad still called him "kid" although he was my age.

"That sucks. You need my help to try and fix it?"

I was working as a mechanic after all.

"I understood long time ago you would be of no help at the farm, son."

I felt that one hard in my guts.

Dad would always resent me from leaving for the big city. But what was I supposed to do, stay with him at the farm? No girls there to fuck. No clubs to meet them. No pussies to eat.

At 24, I would be spending my life working on heavy machines or feeding the freaking pigs, probably being beaten-up by my dad once a week. The life of Cody pretty much.

I remained silent.

"I'm calling cause I might be passing by New-York next week." He said.

"Really? Why?"

"Just an old story... You remember when the little faggot got too close to Darrell and I and we had to take care of business?"

How could I forget? My dad and his best mate had gone out (in the only bar in the 20 miles radius from our home) and at just 18, I had to go bail them at the police station.

They had gotten into a fight, they explained that a faggot had made a pass at them and they had to defend themselves. This turned into an whole mess and since then, my father had to deal with all kind of legal problems, even years after.

"This again? I thought it was over." I spoke.

"You know how they are, these fairies, connected all over the place. A real man would have settled this in a good old fight but not this sick kind. I have to go see a judge on Wednesday, I got a lawyer appointed or something like that, apparently, I should have paid a fine a couple years back when the trial was over."

"Dad! You knew you had to pay something! I remember that."

"Well, I did not! Fuck them! They can suck my dick!"

I sighed.

"But now, you have to see a judge? Is it serious? If they make you come to NYC, that might be serious..."

"Nah. I don't think so. I mean, the guy had what, a broken rib and he's still coming at me six years after. That's bullshit right there. But again, what else to expect from a queer?"

At least, on this, I was aligned with him. Fags were a plague to our society. Thinking of which, I definitely believe that it was my father who had taught me that in middle-school.

"How much was the fine?"

"5K, something like that, but there are interests now. Look son, I'm dealing with that, but I just thought I would pay you a visit once I'm there and eh, maybe I could stay over at your place. Hotels in NYC are not cheap."

That was the real reason of the call then. He needed a place to stay. Like most children I presume, I wanted nothing more in life than my father to be proud of me.

"Sure, dad. I mean, you'll have to tell me when you arrive exactly. I'll have to make arrangements..."

"Arrangements? I'm not the King of England. Just lend me your couch, that would be fine, your apartment is big enough, right?"

"Right..."

I could not say no to my father, and even more so, I could not tell him that I had lost my apartment and everything. What kind of disappointment that would be. Leaving the farm to become homeless? Besides, for once, he was actually asking for my help. I could not let him down.

"Look kiddo, I'll check the details tomorrow. Just wanted to give you a quick call. Everything's good on your side?"

"Yeah, it's all fine, dad. I've just stroked my roommate's monster cock to collect his sperm and sell it to faggots across the country. It was funny cause I got weirdly turned on by it!"

Can you imagine if I had actually said that? My dad would probably have gotten in his car, done the five hours ride, just to kill me.

Instead. I kept it at a simple: "All fine, dad."

"Nice. Stay out of troubles, son."

We hung up. I felt bad. How was he going to pay for his fine? Certainly, I would not be able to help him. And how was I going to welcome him in my non-existing apartment? Shit!

As if I had not enough stuff to deal with.

Despite everything, my dad had always been my hero. After my bitch of a mother had left us when I was just a kid, - I do not even remember her -, he raised me by himself while taking care of the farm. He taught me everything I know.

Robbie entered the room as I was lost in my thoughts. As usual, without knocking.

I was standing there, naked, my phone in one hand, the used condom in the other. Robbie was naked too, his large flaccid dick dangling between his legs. I was not in the mood for his antics.

"You're ok, mate? What is taking you so long?"

"My dad just called me."

"Oh. That's what I've heard. Everything's fine?"

"Yeah... He just needs to come to New-York next week for a legal thing. He... He wants to stay with me but... Well, he does not know I have lost my apartment."

"Yikes. I guess you'll have no choice but to tell him?"

I wanted to ask Robbie if we could welcome him there but I simply could not articulate the words. I had forced myself into Robbie's life and after the video shared with the entire building and how I had ruined his reputation with his neighbours, I could not ask him to host my dad as well.

I decided to change the subject. I would think about my dad later. I still had a few days to figure that one out.

"Here it is." I said awkwardly, holding the used condom in the air. "I've just nutted."

"Damn, you jizzed that much with your father on the phone? You must have been really horned-up with the little video we filmed! Or maybe your dad gets your juice pumping too?"

"You're fucking gross, Rob! I came before that. And you know, I'm just horny all of the time. That's all."

"I sure do! And that might help us greatly in the future!"

His smile did not announce anything good.

"What do you mean? And where should I put that?"

"There." Robbie pointed to one of the freezer bags we had already used to store his filled condoms, just right next to my night stand.

I obliged.

"Follow me to the kitchen." He spoke, or rather, ordered.

I looked down at my cock, aware of my nudity. But Robbie was having none of it.

"Come on, don't you think we're passed the point of being embarrassed of flaunting our dicks in front of each other?" He said, while shaking his own sausage.

Saying that I did not feel comfortable with the both of us being naked was typically the kind of things a sensitive beta male would say. Therefore, I let it slide.

"I don't care but why do you want me to go to the kitchen? Dude, I'm exhausted. And I have to deal with my father's stuff now."

"Your father's stuff! Ahah I bet!"

"Fuck you."

I showed him the middle finger.

"Man, you have forgotten about the desserts!"

"The what?"

"Come!" He walked out of the room. "I told you earlier. I just had a great business idea. I asked you if you had not eaten too much today. You did not answer me."

"I have not. I'm fine."

"Come here, then. Look at this."

Robbie opened the fridge and got three shot glasses out of it. The glasses were translucent but they all had a distinctive light shade of colour on the bottom: one was red, the other blue, the last one green. I could see a white mixture inside each of them.

"What is that?"

I already knew but I could not believe it. Robbie grinned at me.

"Two portions of your dirty cum and one portion of my delicious semen!"

"What the hell, man? Why did you pull that shit out from the condoms? How are we going to ship them now?"

I was actually very frustrated. Harvesting those loads had been consuming me for the past couple of days, and now, Robbie had just spilled all my efforts in stupid vodka shot glasses.

"I'm glad you asked, my friend! Trust me, doing the spilling from the rubbers to the glasses was not a great experience. I seriously almost puked multiple times! I literally hate cum. Also, yeah, I'm not super happy with wasting those loads either. But those are small sacrifices to implement the genius plan that I had. To be fair, I must give you some credits. Your recent "accident" (he did the quotation marks with his fingers) was key in coming up with it."

I was puzzled. What crazy idea had he come up with this time?

"I'm not following, Rob."

"Dude, look at these three "cum-shots" (he did the quotation marks again).

Can't you see where I'm getting at?"

Nice pun, - cum-shots -- ahahah... But still. I did not get it. Or rather, I did not want to get it.

"Bro... if you... If you want me to..." I could not even say it.

"I just want you to have a taste, for the sake of an experiment!"

"Come on!"

Why was I surprised? He always had to push things further and making me more uncomfortable. But I had my limits! At least, I thought so back then.

"Hear me out before saying no and doing your drama queen for no reason again."

I sighed.

"Robbie, you cannot be serious..."

He really was though.

"I figured the next big step for making actual good money. So far, I was sending a couple of dirty briefs once in a while, and was mostly doing videos. But things have been heating up lately, and those guys keep on asking for more portions of my nutritious cum to swallow. I was not so sure about this, it meant wasting my seeds, dealing with the shipping... Besides, I can barely handle my own cum, it grosses me out too much to prepare the packages. But if you can join me on this ride, dealing with the shipping and contributing your own spunk, I guess it can make it much easier and much more profitable!"

"We said that I would not really take part in that aspect of your... of your work."

"You would not, not really! You would keep on with the assistant's job you've already been doing, except that I might also ship some of your loads to happy customers. People would still think they swallow MY cum, not yours. I don't really see the problem. You've already done it! You shipped your sperm by yourself to Muscle Worshipper. And you were about to send three more condoms if I had not caught you lying."

"Yeah, but it was exceptional, only to fix the issue I had with Patrick in the lobby."

He chuckled. I got that. I would have mocked anyone else in my situation.

"So, if I get this right, it was fine until I knew about it?"

"No... It was... I mean, I panicked and tried to find a quick solution. And you were the one being mad I had sent my jizz!"

"At first, I will admit that I was mad, indeed... Until I thought of how much we could both gain from it! Making our little cum kitchen at home, serving tons of consumers the best flavours of our jizz."

I thought about the money my father owed and about my own debts. How many loads would I have to harvest to compensate?

"I guess that for the right amount of money, I could live with shipping my cum to those fairies but why are you doing this, putting them in shot glasses? Wasting our loads!"

"Because! We cannot go on with this plan without experimenting a little." Robbie explained as if this was obvious. "If, as you pretended earlier, your cum tastes just like mine, well, we could alternate and send your spunk or mine to any of those guys. But if not, we would each have to stay focus on certain guys only. It changes the entire business scheme."

"Dude, cum is cum. Those guys would not care."

"Don't you get it? My clients are passionate with consuming my spunk. They would know. And anyway, I would never take the risk to disappoint a client. That's just how I roll. So, before we act on this plan, we need to be able to tell if your cum tastes different than mine, if one tastes better, how we can improve the flavours... Everything! We should have done this from the start anyway, testing the products!"

"You're telling me that you want us to eat our own cum before sending it away!?"

"Oh no. I want YOU to taste OUR cum to test it out. I would never do that. It's too fucking gross!"

Typical of Robbie! I would say that I could not believe it but I definitely could at this point...

"Why the fuck would I?!" I snapped.

"Dude, I know that you've already tasted your own, already caught you with some on your lips, first night you were here. As for mine, well, you were not the last one to get some good facials from Robbie Junior; Don't tell me you did not already taste some of it."

I was about to explode but he was talking quickly to prevent me from cutting him off.

"Dude, I'm not saying this to mock or tease you. This is great actually! I don't know any of my bros who would be willing to do that."

"I would not."

"Come on, you're just embarrassed now but you don't actually care. You said it yourself, cum is cum, and you already swallow your own. Besides, you owe me that! I'm still trying to get over the fact that you lied to me."

"I did not lie to you..."

"You just did no tell me the truth? Right, just like to your father with your apartment."

Touché...

I tried a different approach.

"Rob, I just don't see why this is necessary."

"Well, I think it is. If it tastes exactly the same or if it tastes very different, we will review our business plans accordingly. It just makes total sense to me. Also, you are my assistant which means I am your boss. You don't mind cum that much. You have started to ship your own spunk as mine without my knowledge or consent. I get to make the call on how we proceed next. That's all."

I sighed.

"You're trying me, mate."

"Come on, I'm sure you're curious and it's not like it can really hurt you. It's just proteins in the end, I'm sure it will be good for your body and working-out routine, there has been tons of studies about it. Just think of it like a dare, or simply, as a favour to me. To be honest, yeah, I'm curious too. All those talks with my clients. I just wonder how it tastes but I cannot do the tasting myself, I would literally puke."

Why did I have the weird feeling that I would end up swallowing those shots no matter what?

"Robbie, seriously... Drinking this?"

He remained silent for a little while like he was looking for his next argument. When he spoke again, he knew exactly what to say.

"Ok, Connor. We have to recognize it, this assistant job, well, it did not go exactly as planned, and neither of us has been fully satisfied. You are always whining and you keep on making mistakes, and you probably think I have been asking too much of you."

"I guess this is about right..."

"Let's make this another deal then."

"What?" I asked, anxious.

"You are helping me out. I am too. We just have to find the right formula so that the services we render for each other are balanced. Like, I give you some money, I let you live here rent-free, I don't kill you for embarrassing me in front of my neighbours." He chuckled. "In exchange, you've been recording me and helping out with the videos."

"I jerked you off too!" I exclaimed.

Jesus, why did I think that would help my case to say that out loud? I just wanted to show that my contribution was quite important as well... It only made him smirk even more.

"Sure. And you do that so right, seriously! You must be jerking yourself off all the time, you clearly know your way around a big dick."

"Whatever..."

"Anyway, let's just level-up the services you render for me and I'll level-up mines. From now on, I expect you to be more committed to your job, meaning that you should harvest your own cum for our little project as well as mine, you should taste samples tonight so we can plan for the future, and more generally you should stop whining every time I ask something of you."

"That's going too far, man..."

"Hear me out. In exchange, I am willing to let you stay here for as long as you need, give you 20% of my profits and cherry on the cake, I am ready to let you the keys of the apartment while your dad is in town. You can tell him that you own this place and that I'm the one crashing here. This way, you have a nice fancy flat to welcome your daddy in. I'm even willing to sleep in your small room while he's here, most probably, I'll just go crash at a girl's place though."

"You... You would actually do that?"

"Yes, I would! For my bro! That's what we do, no? We help each other out! I mean, it's your choice, we talked about it when we started, if you don't like our arrangement, we can stop, but I think that the deal I'm offering is very, very fair."

I thought about it.

Seeing those shot glasses on the kitchen counter was giving me a stomach ache, but Robbie was not wrong, I had already tasted mine a bunch of time. Clearly, I did not have the strong repulsive reactions as my roommate had towards sperm, but doing it like that, actually drinking cum, in front of him...

12