From Homophobe to Homo Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nobody would know what we do here? What I do for you?" I asked in a low voice.

"Of course not! You think I want people to know that?"

"And you would really let me act as if I'm owning the place while my dad's around?"

"Sure."

I took a deep breath and I said the word that was going to send me into another stage of my life, making the last month sounds like nothing compared to what was to come.

"Ok. I'm in."

"Well, I've got the perfect drink to cheer on that!" Robbie said, holding a shot glass in his hand. "Wait, I really cannot get this too close to me."

He put it back down and made a face. He truly hated cum.

"What do you want from me exactly?"

"Simple. You taste each of them and you give me your impressions. I will take notes. I have identified which ones are yours and which one is mine but I think it's better if you don't know which is which to avoid having any preconceived ideas."

I got closer to the counter. It did smell like cum. The glasses were almost full, especially the blue one. Robbie and I were both big ejaculators.

"Dude..."

"Come on! Don't back down now! You just accepted the deal, and remember, it involved no more whining!"

I was so over it, I grabbed the first glass, the red one, and emptied it straight into my mouth.

Robbie looked stunned. Fuck, I felt the cum pouring in, it was thick, sticky, it seemed like a lot of it was sliding down my throat!

I closed my eyes and swallowed hard, it had nothing to do with the times where I would lick some of my own spunk, I felt the cum struggling to go through my oesophagus.

How funny would that be? That I would die there, drowning in my own sperm? Or maybe it was not even mine? I got chills at that thought.

"What the fuck, Connor?!"

When I opened back my eyes, Robbie was mad. I thought he would be happy! I had just swallowed a shot glass of spunk for him! What better proof of my commitment could I give?

"I did it, Rob! I fucking did it!"

"You did it so fucking wrong! Damn! Why did you have to be so eager?! Those are not truly alcohol shots! They are not made for your enjoyment, this is a serious experiment."

"My enjoyment?"

As if I had enjoyed that!

"You treat this like it's a game..."

"I'm not! I... I just wanted to swallow it, like you asked."

"I asked you to taste it! At some point, you need to swallow it, but how can you describe me the flavours when you go so fast? How did it taste?"

"I don't know!"

"See! My point exactly!"

Fuck my life. That was so frustrating.

"How is it supposed to taste? It's cum!" I yelled.

"Was it more salty than sweet?"

"Salty... I guess..."

"Thank God it was one of your loads. Don't you dare pull the same shit on my own semen. I'm not here to feed you. We're here to work."

In some ways, I understood what he meant but it was my first time, I just needed to find a way to take the leap. Could he not be a little more understanding?

"Ok, ok... I'll do better."

"Try this one." He pushed the green glass towards me. "Put some in your mouth and really try to taste it."

I looked at the white substance.

"I think I should drink some water before tasting that one, to brush the taste of the previous one off."

"You might be right here." Robbie filled a glass of tap water.

He was looking at me like a math teacher waiting for me to give him the right answer.

"Thanks." I said for the glass.

"At least, now we know that you can drink cum without puking. That's good."

I nodded yes.

"I'll take a sip and tell you how it tastes."

"Play with it inside your mouth." Noticing my weird face, he insisted. "Come on, what does it change, really?"

I put the glass to my lips, slowly this time, and took a good sip, more than a third of the glass. I had cum in my mouth. I had to let that information sink in to my brain. Or maybe, I should have avoided thinking about that.

At least, this time, Robbie looked satisfied. I ran the sperm through my teeth and my tongue.

"So, what does it taste?"

Could not he tell that I had a mouth full? I kept the cum a little while longer in my mouth so Robbie would not scold me. I would say it felt saltier than I first expected. It did not taste much really. Just a gooey substance with a hint of salt. Not good, but not disgusting either.

"You can swallow now, and tell me."

He looked so excited.

"Fuck!" I said once I had swallowed.

"Delicious or what?" Robbie asked me, laughing his ass off.

"Don't push it, Rob! I guess... I guess it was fine... I'd say it was definitely salty."

"What-else? What does it compare to?"

"Nothing else that we normally eat. It's not milk. It's like... I don't know, it's quite neutral. Just the texture is weird."

"Neutral? I suppose that's fine."

He was actually taking notes on his phone. Now, I wanted to laugh of how serious he was taking this test.

"Should I try the other one?"

"Just finish the green one and see if you can be a little more precise. Then, you'll have to compare it with the blue one."

"Am I... Am I drinking your jizz right now?"

What a weird question to ask your roommate.

"I won't say until you're done with both drinks. This might temper with the results."

I did the same process again, got the green glass to my lips but this time I emptied it up fully in my mouth.

"Really taste it this time. Do gargles, that will help." Robbie insisted.

There was so much cum this time, it was hard to move it around in my mouth. I tried to gargle but I swallowed a good portion of it by accident. I did end up making bubbles with the cum. Robbie was still naked before me and I could see he was getting at half-mast again. What the hell?

"You need to really got tons of it all over your palate. Damn, I feel like a real chef and you're my taster boy."

I gargled some more and finally swallowed it all. I started to think about all the cum I was ingesting and filling my stomach with. It was only proteins, right?

"Tastes the same, dude. A bit salty." I commented.

"It seems easier for you this time."

"I guess I'm getting used to it."

"Yeah, you'll love it in no time!"

We spent a couple more minutes dissecting my feelings, trying to describe the flavours with the best accuracy and then, it was time for the third drink, the blue glass. Robbie was nice enough to bring me a glass of water spontaneously to cleanse my palate.

The blue glass was filled to the extremities, the cum looked even thicker.

"You should smell it before ingesting. It's what all wine tasters do."

I rolled my eyes but got my nose less than two inches away from the glass.

Doing so, I was almost bending over. I felt very aware of my bare ass.

When I reached to hold the glass with my hand, Robbie who had snuck up behind me grabbed my wrist.

"You're going to spill it all over the counter if you hold it. Just sip it straight from the glass."

"What?"

"You know, like a dog."

He grabbed and pushed my head further down and without fully comprehending what was happening, I was drinking from the glass without using my hands, sipping sticky and gooey cum into my mouth.

I could not really compare the first and the second glass as I had swallowed the first load of cum without tasting it, but this time, I could really tell there was some differences between the second and the third.

Not so much, but this one tasted definitely sweeter.

Robbie let go of his grip and watched me gargle on this new load. He was ready to take some more notes.

"That one is a bit thicker and... I guess... Sweeter." I finally said.

"Sweeter? Damn, you almost make me want to try it! Almost!"

I took another sip without still finishing up the glass, there were so much in it. I remembered that I had jizzed a lot in the toilets at the gym that day, so maybe it was my own load that I was consuming.

"Definitely sweeter." I spoke.

"Better then?"

"What do you mean?"

"Does it taste better than the other ones?"

"I don't know... I mean... I guess... I cannot really compare with the first one."

"Finish it off and tell me."

I took the glass and drank everything that was left. I must say it was easier this time.

Of course, it was weird as fuck, but I was not sucking a cock or anything homo like that, it was like drinking a protein shake and I definitely needed to get some more gains.

I had a friend in college who was drinking cum on a daily basis to help his performance in the gym, the asshole was fit as fuck, maybe I should have followed his lead back then instead of mocking him.

If he could see me now...

I almost choked on the spunk when I realized what Robbie was doing behind me. He had taken another glass, a yellow one, and was jerking off his fat cock.

I swallowed the cum remaining in my mouth fast.

"Dude! What are you doing?"

"You're lucky, I have still some left in me to finish the test."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"The good one you just swallowed, that was mine!" He said with the proudest smile. "I was sure my cum tasted so much better than yours. But now, I'd like to see if it still tastes the same when it's fresh, straight from my balls. I'm sure it's even more delicious!"

[MORE TO CUM]

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, guys! More cum tasting and more barriers being broken next week! Stay tuned!

12