From Homophobe to Homo Ch. 10

Story Info
Robbie and Connor harvest loads and loads of cum.
4k words
4.62
9.2k
15

Part 10 of the 24 part series

Updated 07/09/2023
Created 02/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fags are disgusting and Connor hates them all! There is no doubt in his mind. But when this raging homophobe finds himself forced to move in with another hunky mechanic, he has no idea that he is about to slowly, but surely, become what he despises the most!

This is a pure work of fiction.

This story does not reflect the views of its author. I do not endorse the actions depicted in this story in real life. All characters featured are above 18. Enjoy!

*

FROM HOMOPHOBE TO HOMO

Chapter 10: Harvesting the seeds

Robbie was stroking his horse cock with his right hand, while holding the shot-glass in his left. He was expecting me to drink more of his cum... Fresh from his balls this time!

"Are you insane?" I asked him.

I was on edge. Everything had gone so fast. A new deal. Three shot glasses full of jizz. I needed just a moment to think.

"What difference does it make at this point, really? Connor, you just swallowed so much of my spunk already."

No need to remind me, I thought.

"Yeah, but it's not the same thing..."

"Of course, it is! You swallowed my juice from forty minutes ago like you were a hungry baby drinking milk from his mom's breast. Well, you'll be drinking-up my juice again, except that I'm producing it right now."

I looked at his throbbing cock -- that thing really was massive. Some precum was forming on the head while he was jacking off.

"Besides, you loved it!" He insisted. "You said it yourself, my cum tastes sweet, just like a nice treat."

I was not sure of what I had said exactly but I was pretty certain that I had never used those words. But fuck, no matter what I would say, Robbie was stroking his heavy bone furiously a few inches from the glass. He was really going for it.

"How come you're so hard anyway?"

I chose a sort of neutral way to ask that question.

I could not tell him that being this horny next to me looked "homo" because I knew this would backfire on me considering my own behaviour for the previous weeks.

Still, he was clearly turned-on and there was no pussy around! That was sus, right?

"I can get hard pretty much when I decide so. An alpha male thing. You would not understand." He replied casually.

"Fuck you, Rob. I can get hard whenever I want to!"

"That's why you choose to get hard when you stroke my big dick?" He chuckled.

"I... No... This has nothing to..."

"My mistake. I should have specified: I can get hard, or NOT get hard, pretty much whenever I decide so. I am in control of my own cock, not the other way around. Besides, I gotta admit my friend, your little ass bending over the counter, while you've been slurping on my cum... If you were a hot girl, that would definitely put me in the mood. Quite easy to get this thing rising."

I blushed. He was still jerking off relentlessly.

"You're freaking gross, Robbie."

"Turn around, I cannot see your dick if I want to cum."

"Really?"

"Yeah, really! Your little willie is disgusting, show me your ass instead."

I could not say why, maybe I was just tired of fighting and pushing back at this point, I did turn around. Robbie was moaning behind me. It was the first time he was jacking off in my presence without checking out a porn. Well, he was checking my ass, that must have been helpful...

"You think you could bend over, just a little more?"

"Dude! Don't push it."

"So I don't see how broad and masculine your back is. That's all. You know, so I can focus on your ass only and imagine it is a girl's bum."

"Fuck no." I spoke.

Though, I did arch myself just a little bit.

"I'll just use my imagination, then."

"You really want to waste that load too?" I enquired, now facing the wall in front of me.

"Hmmm... How can you... Hmmm... Call it a waste, Rob...? You're going to swallow it... That's the opposite of a waste."

"I meant, not shipping it to the clients is a waste..."

"We'll have plenty of time this week-end to harvest as much jizz as possible, right now, we are finishing the experiment... Hmmm... Shut up, I'm gonna nut..."

His grunting and fapping sounded more bestial than ever. I could not see him, but he was definitely close.

"Fuck, yeah... Fuck... I'm cumming."

There were a few seconds where I did not hear anything at all, and suddenly, I felt something dripping on my ass.

"WOW!" I jumped.

"Wow indeed! Damn... Looked like I still had a lot in me, even for a second serving."

I could not help but to take a look. Jesus Christ, he was cumming like crazy, AGAIN. After a few more volleys of his white loads, he was finally done.

"I've got most of it in the glass but sorry bro, some landed on your peachy ass."

"Robbie! What the fuck? Could you not be more careful?"

"I said sorry, bro. Honest mistake. Now, drink that." He handed me the glass, his dick still hard and dripping.

"Dude, it just came out, straight from your dick."

I stated the obvious, while accepting to take the filled shot glass in my hand.

"Yeah, well, that was the point, tasting the flavour right after production, to compare it to the loads you tasted earlier. Now, drink-up!"

Damn, I was really going to drink some fresh warm cum? Right from my roommate's balls. My stomach ached.

"Hurry, or I'll have to jizz again! This test only works if you swallow right after I have nutted. That was the whole purpose!"

I brought the glass up to my lips and took my first sip. Drinking fresh cum was very different from swallowing some which was coming from the fridge.

This time, it was warm, thicker, but at some places, spongier.

"Taste that good protein, man. Think about your gains at the gym while you ingest my spunk, but stay focus to take good notes of the flavours."

Focus? Easier said than done when I was drinking my mate's cum. Damn, why did it have to be so warm... and... kind of good?!

The act of swallowing jizz was disgusting, the sticky texture was weird, but the taste in itself, it was not much different from a normal protein shake, and one of the good ones.

I gargled as I had been taught and swallowed what I had in my mouth, I still had half of the glass to drink.

"So??"

Robbie was always very excited to know about my experience. He had gotten his phone out again to take notes. I found it so silly but went along with it.

"There's not much difference with what I drank before, bro. I'd say it's warm instead of cold."

"Still tasting sweet?"

"Yeah..."

"And what feels nicer in the mouth? Warm or cold juice?"

"Warm... I guess."

He had a huge smile on his face.

"Duly noted."

"Should I finish up the glass?"

"I believe that we have everything we need for the test but like, it's still worth finishing it up, don't you think? Or we would throw it away..."

"Your call."

I tried to remain casual but for some reason, a part of me did want to empty the glass this time. We could not leave some unfinished business.

"Drink up, boy."

It was all the encouragement I needed to bring the glass at my lips again and to swallow it all, to the very last drop.

I chuckled nervously when I was done.

"I guess I can go to bed now?"

What kind of Beta male had I turned into to ask my roommate if I was authorized to go sleeping...

"You can, man. With four full loads of spunk in your stomach, I bet you're gonna sleep like a baby."

I looked at the four empty glasses, ashamed.

"I did that for you, Rob..."

"I'm teasing, bro. I'm glad we could agree on a new deal. We'll just have to work hard until your dad gets here and then, we will take a break."

"Sounds fair."

I walked up to my room a little confused. What had I just done?

Robbie was not lying when he mentioned working hard though. For the following days, the apartment became a real "cum factory": three wanks per day, each, (and this was a minimum) to harvest some crazy amount of cum and ship as much packages as possible before my dad would arrive the next Wednesday.

I could not complain, it was me who had imposed this crazy rhythm with the upcoming arrival of my father.

To put it simply: we were either jerking off, or recovering and resting to be ready to jerk off again. I was truly wondering how we managed to produce such thick and big loads of cum at every ejaculation.

I guessed that our strict diet and working-out routine were helping a lot, even after three orgasms, we were both delivering what looked like nutritious and consistent loads.

Robbie had decided to go all for it, "a few days to make thousands and thousands of dollars".

He insisted that we would film each of his own jerking-off sessions to sell the footage to his clients in addition to the actual cum. Because the hand jobs had been such a hit, he also required that I would stroke him off myself.

It became sort of a routine. I would unfold the magnum extra-large and extra-thin condom on Robbie's cock, I would jerk him off, he would talk super dirty to me and to the camera, and he would fill each condom with his spunk... While I was systematically getting hard myself.

Afterwards, I would go in my room to finish myself off and harvest my own cum. After a while, the feeling of shame faded away and it became mostly mechanical.

The only difference between each session is that the porn running behind me seemed more and more accessory.

Robbie proved to me that he could truly get hard whenever he wanted, ("that's what happens when you control your own dick, bro"), and he did say multiple times that I was giving him the best hand jobs he ever had. "No homo though".

It felt nice being praised for my work for once. Besides, it became more of a challenge than anything else to keep on stroking both of our cocks and I have always loved competition. I was jerking off so much (either his dick or mine) that it became a real work-out exercise to be able to keep-up with the pace, without hurting my wrist or my biceps.

One down side which annoyed me was that, because we were doing it so much that week-end, by Sunday night, Robbie would constantly call me "bitch" by mistake.

It was ok for the videos; we were role-playing and the guy stroking Robbie's dick had to appear as submissive, but he was starting to call me names at every change he got.

"Pass me the salad, bitch." He told me at dinner.

"Dude, I'm not your bitch!"

"Sorry, bro. I know. Bad habits from the videos. But to be fair, it helps me coping with the fact that you have your dirty hands all over my shaft constantly if I can think of you as my bitch. Otherwise, it's too weird."

"Well, I'm not!"

Robbie sighed.

"Of course! I know that! You really are slow sometimes. I was saying that he helped me thinking of you as one, just a technique I have to maintain my erections. I am not surprised that you would not get it but imagination is the main tool when it comes to be in control of our body."

I shrugged my shoulders and decided to move on to another subject.

"We must have something like twelve condoms full of cum now. You think we'll need anymore?"

"I don't know. Once your dad will be here, we'll miss three days of work. I assume you won't be opened to do anything while he's here?"

"No! Dude! Of course, not!"

"That's what I figured, relax. But it means we should really store some juice and make some videos in advance."

"But we should ship everything before Wednesday, then. I cannot have my dad here with freezer bags full of used condoms."

"Ahah, that would be funny if he came upon them. No pun intended."

"No, that would not be." I said very seriously.

Actually, that would be my worst nightmare coming to life.

"Chill. We will hide the ones we had not sent very carefully. We'll shoot tons of videos tomorrow as well as Tuesday and we'll be all set to take a well-deserved break when your dad arrives on Wednesday."

"Will you stay here? In my room when he's here?"

"I'm not sure yet. After that much jacking off I might be a little drained to take care of girls. I'll see. But I'll keep my word, as far as your father is concerned, you own that place and I'm only crashing there."

That was a relief we were still on the same page on that. I had been a bit nervous he would change his mind.

"Thanks, man."

"We're in this together."

He grabbed his balls, he was wearing some old boxer shorts, which was an improvement. He was usually naked most of the time now.

"I think I still have one left in me."

"Again? You came like what... Four times already today?"

"What can I say? I'm a horny motherfucker." He winked at me.

He clearly was.

"Ok, I'll get the condoms." I said, searching for the box in one of the cupboards.

"Shit. I threw the box away earlier."

"Really? There were still some left in it."

"Nah. The box was empty, mate. I mean, we have been filling those condoms like crazy for the past 48 hours."

It was almost 11 pm; As soon as he told me that he had thrown the box away, I could already see myself being forced to go purchase some condoms at the pharmacy. But this time, Robbie was feeling like being nice.

"Look Connor, I'll go get some condoms myself. I know you always have to deal with the most boring stuff in our arrangement, so I'll do that for once."

"Thanks, mate."

I was genuinely caught off guards. Maybe that week-end of masturbating non-stop had improved our relationship.

He threw on a pair of grey sweatpants, a tank top and a coat and left the apartment. I finished my chicken thinking of the amount of jizz sitting next to my nightstand in those freaking freezer bags.

When Robbie came back about twenty minutes later, I was laying on the couch, watching a Netflix show. It was nice to reverse the roles for once, me relaxing and Robbie running around, although, it would not last for long.

"Hell, how can you not find good condoms in New-York city?" Robbie said, pissed. "City that never sleeps, my ass! City that never has sex would be more to the point!"

"You did not find any?"

"I did, eventually, but I had to go to three pharmacies and still, could not find any extra-large ones."

"Oh... I know the trouble..."

"Don't compare your little sausage with mine, please." He responded harshly.

He looked serious. That was not any sort of fair though, at the very most, Robbie was an inch thicker and longer than I was. We were both packing huge guns.

But once again, I let it slide.

"What did you take?"

"In the end, I purchased the first ones I could find."

He threw me a blue box. It said medium sizes.

"Not even large! Dude, that's not going to fit at all on your dick... or mine!"

"We'll have to make do; Those things extend right?"

"Yeah, but you took extra thin ones again."

"Look, dude, I'm not going outside again." He was already peeling off his clothes all around the living room. "A good thing came from my trip though, I did run into Linda and she had the most outrageous cleavage, she gave me a nice strong boner."

He slid down his boxer shorts to reveal his dick, already at half-mast. The dude was insatiable.

"Should we do it anyway?" I asked.

"Of course, we still can collect the cum in this rubber. I'm kinda tired though, let's go to my room for once, I'll lie down in my bed and we'll put the camera on a tripod."

I did not have time to answer him that he was already walking to his bedroom, naked.

He lied down on his bed and started to fondle with his dick. It was my fourth (or maybe fifth?!) time jerking him off that day and probably my eighth or ninth time in the past 48 hours, it was no longer fazing me.

"Where should I go?"

"Just kneel next to the bed. I'm launching the camera."

I nodded yes and went to kneel next to him, getting a condom out. I was curious on how it was going to fit. Although Robbie's hands were free, I still went to put the condom on his cock myself, question of habit I guess, he was not fully hard but I could barely put the tip of the condom over his large cockhead.

"I don't think it's going to fit, Rob."

"Just try harder, bitch!"

I almost snapped back but the camera was rolling. He would always degrade me when we were working on the videos.

"And you call me, Sir."

He slapped me.

Wow. He was really going far this time. I looked at the camera anxiously. My face was fully in the frame. I had seen some of the edited videos, my face was mostly blurred as Robbie had promised but I was not sure that my roommate was very careful with it.

"Sorry... Sir..." I spoke slowly.

Saying a few words during our sessions was also something fairly new to me. I was not responding to everything he was saying, or spontaneously speaking, but sometimes, I would say a few words like: "Yes..." "Daddy..." or "Sir...".

I was doing my best to put the condom on, grabbing his bare cock but it was almost impossible. I mean, the top of his dick was covered maybe on one inch but that was it. It looked ridiculous.

I paused the camera.

"Dude, what are you doing?" He complained.

"Robbie, it's barely covering anything!"

"Looks good enough, no? When I cum, it will still fill the condom and we can still ship it. It might spill a little bit."

"Yeah... But I thought I was not touching your cock... Mate... It's not covered at all..."

"The cockhead is covered, that's the main part right. The rest is just skin. Come on, unpause the camera, I don't have all night. You're already all over my dick anyway! It's not like it will be your first time touching it."

I gulped but obliged.

There was a difference between incidentally touching his hard cock to put the condom on and now, stroking his bare dick for long minutes, but again, I was so used to his cock by this point.

I sighed, we hit "play" again and I went on with stroking his cock, bare.

This session was particularly intense, the roughest one we had had shot so far. Robbie seemed very into it. By the third time I had wanked him that day, he almost looked bored, but this time, he was like possessed.

"Yes, bitch, come on, how does it feel to touch such a superior cock? Can you feel it throbbing between your fingers?"

I definitely could...

"Stroke it good, daddy is going to produce so much spunk for you to eat, fill you up with some alpha male energy for once."

I stroked him harder. He was precumming a lot, the poorly wrapped condom was on the verge of being dislodged. Some of the precum was sliding beneath it, reaching my fingers. I wondered if that tasted like his actual cum.

"Rub my balls too." Robbie spread his legs; In this position, I could see his hairy musky asshole. Gross. "Come on, cunt. I said rub!"

He grabbed my tired wrist and put my left hand on his balls. I did as I was told.

"You liked that, eh?"

I nodded yes.

"I want to hear it!"

He slapped me again.

"I love it, daddy." I heard me say.

"FUCK YEAH! That's what I like to hear."

He spat on his cock, messing up my fingers with his saliva. It was not the first time I had to deal with his spit, I kept on with my task.

"Spit on it too, make it real slimy."

I looked at him. He gave me a stare that says: "you better do it" and I did. I spat on his humongous shaft.

"Mmmm... That's how I love my little bitches... Obedient and submissive... Willing to do everything to please their daddy."

"Yes, daddy."

He was so turned on, so dirty. Once again, that got me horny as well. Robbie was such a freaking boss.

But for once, I was not naked. Neither of us had thought about the fact that I usually took my pants off before each session. This one had been decided so quickly.

"How bad do you want to suck on that monster cock, cunt?"

I swallowed my saliva but did not answer this time.

Robbie thrusted his hips until his cock almost slapped my face. The condom was barely covering anything at this point.

"Imagine feeling it invading your mouth, your small lips sealed around my shaft, your head bobbing up and down. Tell me how bad you want this, whore?"

12