From Homophobe to Homo Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart was racing fast.

"I want is so bad, daddy." I whispered.

"Oh fuck, you're gonna make me cum, you filthy whore."

I spat on his dick again and stroked it furiously. I was still holding and massaging his balls with my left hand at the same time.

The motions were too intense. The rubber literally flew in the air. A split second later, my slimy hand was rubbing Robbie's cockhead, and another second later, volleys of warm cum were splashing everywhere: on my hands, my forearms, Robbie's chest and my own face.

Once again, I had been sprayed.

"FUCK YEAH! FILTHY CUNT! Take those loads!"

I was stunned. I thought we were harvesting?! I was not expecting a facial.

"Pffiou, that was a good one!" Robbie said proudly looking at the mess. "A real good one."

"Dude... You..." I felt some cum dripping over my lips.

"Looks like this one will be a happy meal for you."

"Rob..."

I was at a loss for words. Certainly not the first time since I had moved in with Robbie. If I opened my mouth there, I would swallow his jizz.

"What do you want to do with the rest of it?"

He squeezed his cock, getting a final drop of jizz out of his piss slit. He rubbed his abs covered in spunk.

"Wanna eat it? We can compare taste from last time."

I nodded no. It was too much. He seemed disappointed.

As a compromise, I licked my lips and said:

"I can taste what is running on my face already." I gave another lick. "It does taste like last time."

He chuckled.

"Well, that's interesting. Too bad you don't want your face to appear on the videos, my spunk smearing your face like that, you'll become a real star on certain websites."

"No... I... I don't..."

"Shhhh... Don't worry. You know I always respect your boundaries." He took a long look at me. "Now, get the hell out of my room to get your cock out and stroke it, you're clearly hard again."

I nodded yes. I was. He was using a tissue to clean up his chest when I left. He really hated cum.

What a waste, I thought. Fuck.

What was I turning into?

[MORE TO CUM]

Connor is definitely going down a slippery slope... Where do you think this is going to lead him? See ya next week!

12