From Homophobe to Homo Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shhh! You're gonna wake your daddy up." He whispered.

"Robbie, what the..."

He pushed his large dick against my lips. Good move to make me shut up. If I talked, I would have to lick... or to suck.

"Shut up, bitch. We're fucking live. Say hello to Hans, my fan from Switzerland."

My eyes widened; the camera of his phone was pointing straight up my face.

"We're..." I swallowed a bit of precum. "We're live?!"

"Yeah! See, I told you it was all real, Hans, that I would surprise him in his sleep! You can't fake that reaction!"

Robbie was wearing his air-pods so I could not hear what that "Hans" guy was saying on the other side, but it made my roommate chuckled. Robbie winked at me, a way of implying that I should go along with it.

I looked at the time, it was 4am. What the hell?

"Now, stroke my meat, bitch. Hans is paying good money to see you in action."

I was barely awake, barely conscious even. What was I dreaming about a few seconds before? I think it was about cocks. Certainly, about cumming.

I grabbed Robbie's cock. It was warm, thick, but also wet.

Not in the dream, in real life.

"Jerk that big dick off, cunt."

I nodded yes and I did, I was largely lost but I was very used to obey so it came naturally.

"Don't worry, Hans, he can drink it all up. He's been trained to swallow my juice."

What was he talking about?

"Spit on my cock, bitch."

I obliged.

"You better make me nut quickly if you don't want to take any risk." He then addressed directly the guy who was watching live. "Yeah, dude, his dad is sleeping next room, true story!"

"Rob!" I pleaded.

Why did he have to say all these personal shit to a stranger?!

He spat on my face. It dripped from my forehead to my nose and then to my lips.

"I have already told you to call me, Sir!"

Fuck, he had said that so loudly.

"Please, your voice..." I mumbled.

He pressed something on his phone.

"I just muted myself. Damn it, Connor, do your job! I'm making us a crazy amount of money right now! That guy is freaking rich."

"Dude, I just woke up, I... this is crazy."

"Just shut up, we're freaking live! Hans is sending money as we speak. So, focus on my cock and make me cum. Let's get this over with. For all of our sakes."

He typed something on his phone and talked back to his client:

"Yeah, Hans, sorry, sound has been lagging. You hear me fine now?"

I moved in a better position to stroke his dick with my two hands as Robbie was standing facing the couch.

"Good. Let's get things started... Mmmm... That's better... Come on, pour some more saliva on it... You know what I like..."

I almost kissed his cockhead when dripping some more spit on his already slimy dick.

He was throbbing hard. I was surprised he had not jizzed yet, he looked super horny and Robbie was used to cum like four times a day.

"You love my cock, eh?"

"Yes, Sir." I whispered.

"You fucking wish to shove it down your throat? Or maybe in your ass?"

"Oh yes..."

I kept on jacking him off furiously.

"Kiss it!"

"Sir?"

"Hans wants you to kiss it! Obey, cunt. You've done it before."

Had I done that before? I mean, once the day before but when it was soft! That being said, his hard dick had already touched my lips a couple of times. But like that... No, never...

Robbie thrusted himself towards me some more, so my face was only an inch away from his monster leaking cock.

"KISS."

I barely moved forwards and my lips came into contact with his cockhead. I felt his precum and the usual mix of salty and sweet taste. I was effectively kissing his dick.

"Fuck yeah! That's the freaky shit I like!"

Robbie used his own hand to stroke himself and slapped my face with his cock. I recognized the sensation. He must have been doing that while I was still asleep earlier. He was smearing me with his precum.

"You like that, eh? A big dirty dripping cock on your faggy face, right?"

"Yes, Sir." I mumbled, his dick passing through my lips once again.

"Fuck, you're gonna make me cum. But we cannot make a mess. Not here."

We heard a noise in the room next door.

My heart stopped. My father!

"Robbie... I mean, Sir!! Please, you have to cum! Now!"

I fucking knew he would not stop until he came, even if my father were to surprise us!

"Stick out your tongue." Robbie commanded.

"What?"

"Stick out your fucking tongue, you little slut!"

I did. What choice did I have but to obey my Master? He smeared his cockhead all over my tongue. Fuck. I was licking a cock, or rather a cock was being licked by my tongue, I was not really moving or doing anything.

"I'm gonna blow my loads, there, right in your mouth. Fuck, my balls are so full tonight, you're gonna be drowning in my spunk, whore."

I could no longer speak; My mouth was wide opened.

"FUCK." Robbie almost yelled.

Suddenly, he sat down on the couch and pushed my head down towards his dick. There were more noises behind us.

"Trouble sleeping, Dave?" Robbie said to my father.

He was holding my head against his thighs, and while his cock was still standing hard against my right cheek, dripping with precum like a damn fountain.

"What are you guys doing there?" I heard my dad say in a yawn.

He seemed like he was still drunk or at least, very hungover. My dad was walking towards the toilets. We were still mostly in the obscurity. Robbie had turned off the flash of his phone.

But if he were to take a look over the couch, my father would see me, a hard monster cock against my face.

I could have died.

My dad had moved to the bathroom, from the corner of my eyes, I saw a ray of light coming from the door. Then, I heard him farting loudly. He had not noticed anything... yet!

"Dude, swallow it, now, I'm cumming. I cannot give you a facial like this, he's going to see it all over your face!"

I had no choice.

I threw my mouth on the top of Robbie's cock to make sure his cum would not fly anywhere. I caught the first volleys immediately. Warm, thick, and heavy loads of cum. Fuck, there was so much!

So much more than when I had done something similar in the toilets at work.

"Mmmm... Oh fuck... mmmm... Swallow it down... damn..."

Robbie pushed his cockhead even further in my mouth during his orgasm. I stopped counting after the sixth volleys but the flow of sperm just kept on coming. How much of his cock did I have in me?!

I heard my dad flushing the toilets.

FUCK, FUCK, FUCK! He was coming back and I was still taking thick loads in my throat.

It seemed like it would never stop. I had already my mouth full, I swallowed and swallowed, feeling the warm and sticky texture going down my throat, but there was always more to ingest.

Finally, after what felt like a full minute, it stopped.

Robbie shook the tip of his dick inside my mouth. He hung up his phone and pulled the covers towards him to hide his nakedness.

"Boys, what're you doing?"

This time, my dad turned on the main lights of the living room.

I hid my face covered in precum in a cushion. Robbie was sitting next to me, nude, only covered by my sheets. As for me, I was fully exposed.

"Looks like you're tenting there, son." My dad said chuckling, sitting down next to me and pointing to my underwear.

Shit. I was hard, indeed.

He yawned again.

Did he actually not realize? My father seemed barely awake. I swallowed more cum to be able to pronounce a few words.

"Dad, are you ok? You were pretty drunk when we brought you home."

"Yeah." He scratched his balls in his underwear.

He was wearing very loose underwear with the American flag printed on it.

"We could not sleep, so we watched a porn." Robbie explained casually, standing up and revealing his flaccid dripping cock.

Now, I really was about to die.

"Oh... Sorry to disturb, boys. I just needed to have a leak. You could not finish, son?" My father chuckled.

He stared at my hard dick poking out of my underwear. I wanted to bury myself into a hole.

"No, not really, I'd rather have a real pussy." I managed to blurt out.

"Ahah, no doubt. Well, I should go back to bed myself, lots of things to take care of tomorrow."

Apparently, my dad was really anti-homo when it was guys actually having sex, but he could not give a fuck about two straight bros jerking off together.

"See, he does not care." Robbie said once my old man was back in his room.

I was too stunned to speak.

"And we have a big surprise for him tomorrow! I found a nice brief case before going to sleep earlier, look." He pointed to a bag in the entrance. "I have prepared it to go to the bank, first thing in the morning."

"Robbie, you..." There were so many thoughts going through my brain. "That guy... Hans?"

"Oh yeah, European clients, annoying with the time zone difference, right? He's only active in the middle of the night. But we were chatting and I told him, dude, I can go wake my bro up and slap my dick on his face for 200$. He could not believe it. But we certainly delivered. He sent me 500 instead of the initial deal! See, you're going to reimburse me in no time."

In a weird move, Robbie kissed my forehead.

"See you tomorrow, dude. And if you stroke that little prick of yours, - I can tell how much what we just did horned you up -, don't forget to harvest your seeds so we can send them to the best buyer! Even if your nut does not taste as good as mine, we can still make good money out of it."

I looked down at my hard dick.

I was a freak.

In the end, if someone was to blame, it was certainly those awful libs' judges for conducting their Gay Agenda! Without them, I would have never been in a position to be forced to do this type of stuff to help my dad out!

Can you believe it? Once again, I would go to bed with my stomach full of Robbie's spunk!

[MORE TO CUM]

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, guys! See you next week to see how Connor manages to pay off his debts!

12