From Homophobe to Homo Ch. 14

Story Info
Connor licks a cock, and he likes it.
4.2k words
4.8
11.6k
14

Part 14 of the 24 part series

Updated 07/09/2023
Created 02/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fags are disgusting and Connor hates them all! There is no doubt in his mind. But when this raging homophobe finds himself forced to move in with another hunky mechanic, he has no idea that he is about to slowly, but surely, become what he despises the most!

This is a pure work of fiction.

This story does not reflect the views of its author. I do not endorse the actions depicted in this story in real life. All characters featured are above 18. Enjoy!

*

FROM HOMOPHOBE TO HOMO

Chapter 14: The inner revelation

As planned with Robbie, I gave the 15K to my father the next morning.

I felt like this was a big gesture. I mean, it was a lot of money and given my current situation, I was really putting myself in trouble to help out my dad.

Unfortunately, his reaction was underwhelming, to say the least.

"How do you make that kind of money exactly?" He asked, suspiciously looking at the money in front of him.

"Just working hard, dad."

"Hmmm. Did not think that being a mechanic paid that well..."

I should not have been surprised: my old man is fucking proud. Even when it comes from his son, it is nearly impossible for him to accept any kind of charity.

He did take the money though.

No thank you or anything, but he went home with the cash as he obviously needed it.

Trust me on that, my dad had no intention of going to jail.

I wondered for a second what he would turn into if he were to be sent to prison someday. Maybe he would beat up faggots, or fuck them raw in the ass in the communal showers? As homophobe as he is, at the end of the day, a hole is still a hole. Right? I smiled at the thought.

Those were the kind of fucked-up shit which were coming to my mind lately. My brain was doing weird tricks on me.

Someone-else was very content with himself though.

Once my father had left, Robbie kept on going on and on about the way he had now "saved" both father and son from "misery".

My dad did have a point about not accepting any charity. That definitely creates a debt and as much as I wanted to, I could hardly tell my roommate to shut-up about it...

"Yeah, thanks Rob..." was my usual response.

However, this was not charity. I was definitely paying my dues.

My dad had not been gone for more than ten minutes that I was already furiously stroking Robbie's cock on the couch.

I knew he would not cut off my face from the video this time but that did not prevent him from calling me his "bitch", "cunt", "cum dumpster" and other names of that sort.

"You're sure that no one else than your clients are going to see this?" I asked, after receiving yet another sticky facial.

"I only work with legit guys, bitch."

I was about to snap back at him but he apologized spontaneously.

"Sorry, just the habit. Sometimes I forget that you're not really my personal whore." He said with a grin. "But seriously, none of my clients would betray my trust, they are totally obsessed with me. One just offered me 1.000 dollars just to see a guy sucking my dick."

An alarm immediately started blasting off inside of my head.

"Dude, that's totally off limits!"

"Yeah, at first, I thought so too, but 1K is 1K. I just need to find the right person for the job, someone who I know won't make it weird. Just a quick blowjob, you know. As long as I'm not the one doing the sucking, I can just close my eyes."

"I would never do that, Rob!" I exclaimed.

My face was still dripping with fresh cum, some coating all over my lips.

"You don't have to worry about that." Robbie chuckled. "You're clearly not an option."

"What? Why?"

It came out spontaneously and I regretted my reaction right away.

It made it seem like I was disappointed or something! Of course, I was not.

It should have been obvious why having me sucking his dick was not an option, because I would never do that! But apparently, Robbie was looking at the situation differently.

"Dude, I am really pushing my limits with you. I can tell you're getting hard every time you touch my cock, you've been clearly enjoying slurping on my jizz. I mean, it's great for the videos and I'm happy to have found someone who loves that kind of filthy shit but going further would be too much for me."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Connor, don't take this the wrong way, but I... I do like you as a friend, this is why I let so many things slide, but normally, I would never let a gay guy get any near my junks."

"I'm not fucking gay!" I shouted.

Maybe I would have been more convincing if a droplet of cum had not rolled down from my cheek to fall on my neck at that precise moment.

Not mentioning, that I swallowed some sperm while talking. I should really have wiped this shit off!

"Dude... Look, I'm tired of having this debate." Robbie seemed annoyed again.

"All I know is that I'd feel more comfortable if I was sure that the guy sucking my dick does not take any enjoyment from it. I know it's just a weird thing in my head, but if it's a straight bro doing it, I still feel like that's fine. He and I would know this is pure bullshit, just to make money. But if a faggot is having a blast while feasting on my cock, I mean, I guess I would only do that if the guy sucking was paying me very good money."

I was flabbergasted.

Now, I was too gay to suck his damn cock?! He must have been kidding me!

"Fuck you, Rob! You know I'm fucking straight!"

"Jesus, you want to suck my dick that bad that you need to convince me?"

"Damn... Why do you always have to twist my words? I meant... I don't want to suck your dick, it's just the reason you give... I... I'm straight!"

Robbie rolled his eyes.

"When you'll be done with your temper tantrum, you'll finish yourself off and fill another condom, ok? I have accepted two new orders that we need to ship tomorrow morning."

Just like that, the conversation was over and I had to jerk myself off to completion. And why the hell was I hard again?! Being called a fucking slut had turned me on? Jesus Christ, sometimes, I wondered if Robbie was not right about me!

But you know what? Out of spite, I jerked off to one of the videos that we had shot previously.

Normally, I was not allowed to stroke my dick while filming. Robbie was doing the most, insulting me, dirty talking, jerking off and cumming, but I had to keep my own hands off my cock.

Well, this time, I would jizz watching one of our videos! I bet that would make Robbie sick to know that I was touching myself watching him. That thought alone made me happy...

It also made me super horny! It was like I was doing something forbidden. Always exciting, isn't it?

I did feel ashamed afterwards but it was too late, I had nutted all over my chest hearing Robbie telling me how much of a nasty slut I was on video.

Shit, I had even forgotten to harvest my cum in a condom as instructed...

I would have to find another way to make it up to Robbie.

As expected, the opportunity came soon enough. Robbie had planned another live-stream with a couple of his European clients. He thought he could have them pay to watch him working-out (and more).

"They want to worship my big alpha muscles." He said, flexing his upper body for me as a joke.

"How can I help?"

"Easy. You record me pumping my biceps, working my thighs, and then, we end-up with the usual, stroking and cum on your face or in your mouth."

"My mouth is not the usual..." I mumbled.

He did not even acknowledge my comment.

"They will pay good money but I promised them a full hour show. We'll have to get creative to entertain them."

"That does not weird you out? To have fags beating their meat behind their screens while they watch you live."

"Why? I don't even see them doing it. I just do what I have to do and I get the cash. Not everything has to be a big deal, dude."

"Yeah, I know."

I was so tired of being perceived as a drama queen or a whiner.

Actually, the plan seemed less intense than usual, cumming in my mouth aside. A work-out session following by a wank, nothing that I had never done before.

When I joined him in my room, Robbie was already sweating on a press machine wearing a tiny white short -- he was quite obviously not wearing any underwear --, long white socks, and a grey tank top.

The logistics of the live were a bit different from what we were usually doing, I had to call the two homos beforehand making sure they were online at the same time. It took a few minutes to have everything set up.

As Robbie's assistant, I was the one to deal while those technical difficulties while he was getting himself all wet and ready.

"Is this finally operational, cunt?"

"Getting there, Rob. I'm sorry, it's not that easy."

"Well, hurry, we have to keep them -- and myself -- in the mood." He grabbed his crotch.

The shape of his flaccid dick was already fully visible under the shorts.

Finally, Muscle Worshipper 69 and Born To Serve had sent the money and they were both logged in for the show. Gross, one of them had kept his cam on and was already playing with his little dick!

I could have puked.

Luckily, Robbie was the one I had to watch and record, and compared to those queers, he was the definition of male perfection.

Weirdly, he looked even better than when I first moved in. He was somehow bigger and leaner, his abs were even more defined than before, he was a bit hairier too, and the way he was so shameless about his dominant side made him look so much more attractive.

I mean, to those guys watching and paying of course... There was no way I was attracted to another dude.

I knew my job and I did it well.

I was moving around to offer different angles to the clients watching, before settling on the usual favourite position: me crawling on the floor and filming Robbie from below.

He was working-out above me, looking like a muscle giant, droplets of sweat falling on the phone and right on my face.

When I got the angle right, I could record his dick hanging below his loose shorts. His balls too.

How were they so big, still? He had nutted just a few hours before. That guy was a sex machine. And I used to think I was the horniest man on Earth...

"You like what you see, bitch?"

I nodded yes. It just came naturally at this point.

Robbie took a sip of water and spat half of it on his already drenched top. The rest was sprayed on my face. It was time for a strip tease.

"It's fucking hot in here. Wanna see what's underneath?" He said, rubbing his own nipples through his wet tank top.

I got on my knees to catch a better angle of his chest while he was attempting to remove his top. It was a tedious process; the fabric was like glued to his skin.

"Help me out, whore."

"Sir... I am holding the phone."

He slapped me.

"Just put the phone there, idiot." We had a tripod in the room. "And take off my top!"

I did as I was told, feeling embarrassed of my lack of initiative. A split second later, my hands were rubbing his chest in an attempt to strip my Master off.

The guys watching were apparently loving my appearance on the screen.

It was decided that I would stay in front of the camera for the entire duration of the stream.

"How do I smell?" Robbie asked with his usual smirk.

"Very good, Sir."

"Take a good sniff, then!"

He grabbed my head and pushed me down his pits. In an instant, my nose and mouth were fully smothered in his sweaty bush. Fuck! The smell was strong!

"This is ALPHA MALE JUICE you are sniffing out, cunt."

I was choking but I did not dare to move. I let him forcing me against his armpits.

"TAKE IT ALL IN!" Robbie yelled, hysterical.

After a while, I got used to both the smell and taste so it became a bit easier to sniff his manly body. Only the position was a bit uncomfortable. Robbie let go of me when he decided it was time to show his arms and biceps to our small audience.

When he flexed, Muscled Worshipper 69 sent a 100 dollars donation to show his appreciation. My roommate was owning this guy.

"Take off the socks and make him suck your feet, Sir." The other viewer suggested.

Another foot lover... There were so many of them! So many freaks!

"Come here, boy." Robbie told me as he sat down on the bed. "Take those off."

He lifted his legs in the air.

Jesus, I had not realized how drenched his socks were at this point! It looked rough.

I did not even think about contesting the command though. I simply crawled towards Robbie and got to work, no matter how dirty and stinky those feet looked while I was slowly, and somehow, seductively removing the socks off.

That was the moment where Robbie started to fondle with his cock through his shorts. He was getting turned on... And as crazy as it sounds, I was too...

After I was done with the socks, he pushed his bare feet against my face. One on each cheek, quickly, my face was fully covered with his soles.

What the hell was I doing? I stuck my tongue out.

"Don't act so passive, bitch. I know this is your nature to be a beta, but when being offered a nice size 12.5 foot, you lick and suck it proactively."

Before that, Robbie was the one rubbing his feet against my tongue, but now, I was the one going after his toes to lick them.

I think I will remember for the rest of my life how it felt to put his big toe in my mouth and to start sucking it for the first time.

I raised my eyes towards Robbie and his dick was out of his shorts, hard and leaking. He looked so proud.

"Suck those toes, babe."

My brain disconnected.

Babe.

That was new.

"Show me how good you would suck that cock."

His dick was so much bigger than his toe, I needed to swallow more of his foot to prove my worth.

The next few minutes were truly raunchy, I was going on his feet like a maniac until I swallowed his entire right foot in my mouth. I struggled, gagged, got some tears out of my eyes and spat out what seemed like a gallon of saliva but I still took the five toes deep in my mouth, and then in my throat.

"Fuck! Hmm... You're a... hmmm... great fucking whore! The best whore in town! Daddy is very proud of you, bitch."

Incredibly enough, Robbie seemed genuinely happy with me. More than that, he was loving this! And me... Was I? Could I still lie to myself?

"This is what I like you see, when you act like a good obedient boy."

He slapped my face with his 12.5 inches right foot and then spat a huge loogie on my face.

"Thank you." I whispered.

What else could I say?

"You want that, right? The real deal?" He asked, stroking his cock.

Again, I nodded yes.

In a corner of my mind, I wondered if he would give up his stupid morals and let me suck his juicy cock despite of my supposed fagginess. I kind of wanted to do it, just so he could no longer say that he was uncomfortable with me blowing him! It was like I needed to prove a point.

"Stroke it." He ordered.

I practically jumped on his cock. It was throbbing, already wet, the veins were pulsating in my hands. When I caressed his balls, I noticed that they were sweatier than usual. Probably from the working-out.

"You fucking love that, don't you?"

I stroked harder.

"I asked you a question, tell me that you love to stroke my big dick."

"I love to stroke you big dick, Sir."

"Tell me you wish you could have your hands on my meat every single day of the week, every hour, every minute."

"Oh, yes, Sir."

"Yes, what?"

"I wish I could hold and touch your cock all the time."

"Good boy." He smiled at me. "You would love to put it in your mouth too, right?"

"Right, Sir."

"To suck it deep and swallow my juice. Tell me how much you'd like it."

"I would love it, Sir. Sucking on your big juicy cock and swallow all your cum would be a dream come true, Sir. I'm begging you."

It was a shock to hear me say that.

Later on that night, lying in my bed, I thought about it a lot. What had come through me?

Of course, I was only roleplaying and it did not mean anything but still, I never thought those words would come out of my mouth, while I was jacking off another man's cock... in front of a camera!

Unaware of my inner struggles, Robbie seemed over the moon.

"Oh, fuck yeah! You wish to have my monster cock filling up your throat. Hard!"

Instinctively, I got my face closer to the forbidden dickhead. My heart was racing in my chest. Was I really about to do this? I really thought that I was.

But Robbie pushed me away with his hand. He was pressing my forehead far away from his gigantic cock.

"Not today, cunt. I told you that no faggy would be allowed to feast on my cock until he shows me how much he deserves it."

I thought that it was so fucking clear that Robbie wanted it too though. How did I misread the signs?! Sometimes, my roommate was just impossible to read.

One thing was for sure: he was about to cum. He even had to move himself from the situation not to explode. He checked what our two horny viewers were saying.

Robbie looked satisfied with the comments.

"Oh look, you have some features they want to see as well! Who knew you would interest anyone?" He mocked me.

Why did he have to be such a dick when we were filming content?

I thought about my big cock trapped in my underwear. My nicest feature if you want my opinion. I was, once again, fully hard. Would I finally be allowed to jerk off while recording a video? I could only wish but nope... at least, not this time.

"They want to see your big ass." Robbie specified.

"Sir?"

"Turn around and show them."

I got out of character for a split second.

"Rob... I..."

"Bitch, that's not a question. Besides, I'm doing all the work here, always showing myself off, you could show something too, for once, participate a little."

Damn it, we were recording live so it was impossible to argue with Robbie without damaging the content for the clients, and that would be something he would never forgive. But showing my ass was something I was not prepared for.

Why would they even want to see this part of me? That was so gay!

"Come on, that's nothing, that's just a bum, stop overthinking it." Robbie insisted, using his more usual, normal tone.

What the hell? Compared to everything else I was doing, sliding down my boxer briefs to expose my ass was certainly not the worst of it!

What happened next was still weird though. As I turned around, bent over on the floor and flaunted my ass, I could hear Robbie's fapping again.

"That's some gorgeous ass there. Looks fucking yummy to me!"

I remained silent, unsure on what to do next. At least, I had figured by myself that I needed to bend over and arched my back.

"Bitch, you're not showing everything though. You're not at the gym going for a shower, we are expecting a show, twerk it and... spread it."

My face could no longer be seen on screen but it was definitely full-on red. This was very degrading but something inside of me compelled me to keep going.

First, I wanted to please Robbie above anything else in the world, and second, I was hard as a rock!

I must have been enjoying this somehow...

"You like that daddy?" I heard me say as I was shaking my ass.

He slapped my left ass cheek with his foot.

"Fuck yeah, daddy loves that!"

Without any warning, I felt two strong hands grabbing my big butt. Damn it, Robbie's hard and threatening cock was so close to my ass, I even felt it rubbing against my bum a couple of times.

"Barely any single hair, there. A quick shave and you'll be smooth like a girl."

He casually remarked while spreading my ass cheeks and exposing my hole to the viewers.

I had never felt so vulnerable.

For a brief moment, I was aware of what could happen next and I panicked.

"Don't fuck me!" I yelled.

Robbie just laughed and spanked my ass harder.

"You wish I would fuck that big ass of yours."

12