From Homophobe to Homo Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slid his cock in my ass-crack. I felt it throbbing against my hole.

"Please..."

Another spank.

"Daddy should punish you for expressing such an opinion. You should beg for me to destroy your virgin hole!"

Was he serious? Was this something he would consider doing? Obviously, I would never agree to that, I was no queer!

The humping, rubbing, spanking and dirty talking kept on going for a good ten minutes -- my ass ended up purple and it hurt a lot -- but Robbie did not get much closer to my anus. Well, any closer and he would have been right inside of it.

Thank God, he did not intend to go that far.

At least, not yet.

"This got me excited to blow my loads, bitch. Come here so I can feed it all to you."

I turned around. Robbie stood up. He was naked, glistening, stinking like male, dripping with precum, his muscles tensed and flexed, his veins popping.

What a gorgeous God he was. The fags watching must have been in awe.

I got on my knees, right in front of his cock. It looked humongous.

My own dick moved in my pants. I could not be homo. That was not right. But this dick looked damn perfect.

"How bad you want to taste it?" Robbie asked.

I gulped.

I could not say the truth of what I was feeling.

"I'll let you have a lick." Robbie conceded.

I was excited.

Fuck. What was wrong with me?

"A single lick, though. Is that clear? Nothing more."

I nodded yes.

His dick was slimy with spit and saliva. It looked alive. It begged to be taken care of.

"What are you waiting for?" Robbie asked.

Nothing. I was ready.

I had forgotten all about my hatred for anything related to gay sex. I had forgotten all about my principles. I stuck my tongue out, reached for the base of Robbie's balls and licked his balls and entire shaft up slowly until I reached the top and his wet cockhead.

"Oh fuck..." He moaned. "Your dad would be so proud."

I still had my tongue against his piss slit, leaking with precum.

"You're going to make me nut. Open your mouth."

I looked in Robbie's eyes, his face was showing intense pleasure. I opened my mouth. My roommate inserted the tip of his dick in my mouth and he blew several loads in my throat.

I did not miss any.

Although we had not gone much further than what we had already done before, somehow, this session felt entirely different. Mainly because, I was now sure of it, and at least for some parts, I was no longer faking or roleplaying.

This realization came both as a huge weight being lifted off my shoulders as well as a terrifying thought...

I actually wanted that cock.

Fuck.

And Robbie kept spraying his spunk inside of me. I swallowed everything, not leaving the tip of his cockhead out of my eager mouth during the entire ejaculation. Let me tell you something, it tasted delicious.

Robbie had no idea at that instant that something in me had switched.

The only question was: Could I ever go back?

[MORE TO CUM]

I hope you've enjoyed this new entry, guys! Spoiler on the following chapters: nope, Connor cannot go back! ;) Our favourite homophobe will only go deeper... (pun intended)

12