From Homophobe to Homo Ch. 16

Story Info
From homophobe to cock-sucker!
5.1k words
4.84
9.7k
21

Part 16 of the 24 part series

Updated 07/09/2023
Created 02/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fags are disgusting and Connor hates them all! There is no doubt in his mind. But when this raging homophobe finds himself forced to move in with another hunky mechanic, he has no idea that he is about to slowly, but surely, become what he despises the most!

This is a pure work of fiction.

This story does not reflect the views of its author. I do not endorse the actions depicted in this story in real life. All characters featured are above 18. Enjoy!

*

FROM HOMOPHOBE TO HOMO

Chapter 16: Double Trouble

I thought Robbie was fucking loaded leaving in his fancy apartment, but trust me, it was nothing compared to Carlos' cosy loft, right in the middle of Manhattan.

"I've just purchased it. I'm still working on the layout of the place but eh, I'm pretty happy with it."

"Dude, this must have cost you a fortune!" I exclaimed.

"Well, I did not get fucked in the ass by three ex-cons for a few dollars. I make it worth my time." Carlos replied with his usual bluntness.

I was not sure if he was kidding or not.

I mean, sure, the money was great but was it really worth being fucked in the ass like a faggot? On camera?

The world was really going south.

I know what you think, I was about to suck my first cock during a live-stream myself.

But things were very different, sucking has nothing to do with getting anally fucked -- which is 100% gay -, and besides, Carlos was straight so we were all aware this was just play-pretend.

On the opposite, most people Carlos was shooting with were actual queers, getting off from having sex with him.

That was really messed-up.

"This is the room where the magic happens." Carlos explained as he led us to a big studio where a bunch of tripods, lights, and computers were surrounding two sofas.

In one of the corners of the room, a large table was displaying various plugs and dildos of all sizes. Some of them were even bigger than the XXL black dildo I had trained my throat with the night before.

There were also a bunch of samples and bottles of oils and lubes.

"Damn, you really got professional at it." Robbie commented, visibly impressed.

I was worried that this set up might give him some ideas.

"At some point, if you want to make real bucks, you have to get serious." Carlos replied.

He picked up one of the larger size pink dildos from a shelf.

"I shot a custom video for a fan yesterday with that one, it teared my ass apart."

That dude was shameless. The good thing was that I did not feel so bad that he knew my secret given what he was up to himself.

"You're a hero." Robbie said. "I could never take something like that in my ass. I mean, I would never take anything up there."

We had never discussed it with Robbie but something was telling me that if one of us were to ever take a dildo up his ass, the burden would fall upon me.

But Carlos apparently did not care either way. We chatted a little bit before the live stream started and he was very relaxed about the whole thing.

"For me, it's just a job. Not so much different than working-out. Sometimes you have to suffer a little, push your body to the limits, feel uncomfortable but eh, money is money."

"You don't have any limit?" I asked him. "At all?"

"Meh... I thought I had some boundaries but I seem to cross them every week." He shrugged his shoulders. "A couple months ago, I never thought I would ever take a cock deep in my ass, but the studio offered me a crazy amount of money and I thought, fuck it, literally."

"But people think you're a faggot!" I could not help myself.

He just laughed at my remark.

"I don't know, guys. As long as you're comfortable with your sexuality, who cares what other people think, or what you do on the side? I know that I'm straight as an arrow but if a guy wants to give me thousands of dollars to fuck his ass and piss on his face, who am I to deny a paying customer a service?"

"See Connor, you're overthinking everything!" Robbie grinned at me.

"What are you talking about? I do way more than you do, Rob! You said it yourself; You would never do certain things."

"Really? I let a guy -- that I suspect to be gay - stroking and licking my dick every day, I've been showing myself on camera for way longer than you did. Don't forget that I had a business with gay men worshipping me, way before you moved in with me."

"I'm not gay..."

He did not pay attention to my remark. I am not even sure he heard it; I was more mumbling it to myself.

"The only thing is that some of the stuff, the submissive gay shit, does really repulse me. For example, I cannot stand cum. But that's no problem, I have built my character on being a top Alpha straight jock. It's just a question of using our best assets."

"Yeah... I guess some guys are more suited for the subs roles and some others are more dominant." Carlos intervened. "As for me, I'm trying to do both, but even when I am a bottom, they call me a power bottom because I'm naturally in control."

I wished I could have said that I was naturally dominant too but the words were stuck in my throat.

Who was I kidding anyway? Carlos had seemingly figured me out already.

"I mean no disrespect, Connor, it takes some big balls to act like a bitch on camera." He said to make me feel better.

It did not really help...

I guess this entire "gay for pay" thing would have been much easier if I was indeed confident in who I was.

The problem was that, sometimes, I was not only acting as a slutty bottom on camera... At times, I felt like I really was one...

In the end, we did not talk much about how the live would go and before I could ask any specific questions about that, Carlos told us it was time to start his weekly show for his "superfans".

"Don't disappoint me." Robbie whispered to me as we went to sit down on the sofa.

I was nervous as hell, sitting in the middle of these two hunks.

Carlos was wearing a tank top and some broad-shorts, his thighs looked like they belonged to a gorilla and even his shoulders were hairy. I looked down at his prominent bulge.

There was no turning back now.

"How many people usually tune in exactly?"

"Shut up dude, I'm launching the live." Carlos snapped back at me with a harsh tone.

Wow. He was so chilled a minute before that.

What had gotten into him?

"Welcome, welcome people!" He said with his more usual enthusiastic voice. "How are my superfans doing tonight? Yeap, I'm not alone this time! Nice surprise, eh? But we're gonna let everyone log in before we start."

On the main computer screen, numbers started showing.

10 viewers. 36 viewers. In less than a minute, 128 viewers were connected. The guys were starting to chat too. I could barely follow the pace of the messages. I did see a chat on how "hot the new hunks" were looking.

"Oh yeah, you like my friends here?" Carlos asked his followers.

He put his muscular arm around my shoulders and force me to get closer. He could have squeezed and smashed me in a heartbeat if he had wanted to.

"Hey faggots!" Robbie said, not budging from in his Alpha Male role.

"Hi..." I said, shily.

I really needed to man-up. Why was I so scared? The other two were fully confident next to me.

"They're hot, aren't they?" Carlos grabbed my pecs through my tank top. "Two muscle studs, they're mechanics! And just like me, 100% straight."

Carlos was reading through the numerous comments while Robbie started to flex his biceps to comply with some of the first requests coming in.

I was sitting awkwardly between the two, only reacting when Carlos and/or Robbie were grabbing or feeling me up. It was like they could not take their hands off me!

"Yeap, they're straight, but don't worry guys, one of them has recently found himself a passion for good juicy cocks. Can you guess who?"

I sat back into the sofa, praying they would not immediately assume it was me... But it was already too late.

213 viewers. How many "superfans" did Carlos actually have?!

"Let's wait for a couple more minutes and we'll start removing all of these sweaty stinky clothes. Oh, some of you want a little peak of my feet, first? Look at them Darrell, that's on the house."

Carlos flaunted his two feet, still covered by short black socks, right in front of the main camera.

"Size 13. Large and smelly! Worse than cheese!"

"I can confirm, guys! That guy stinks!" Robbie said with a grin.

"What do you think?" Carlos asked me.

He suddenly grabbed my neck and made me go down to smell his dirty feet.

"Bad... Dude... They do smell bad, horrible!"

Everyone got a good laugh out of that. Well, especially Robbie and Carlos, I was not laughing that much.

They were more than 300 fags connected to the live now. I knew that my coming out as a cock-sucking bitch was imminent. I was nervous, but also, I have to admit, a sick part of me was excited too.

Maybe I should have trained on an actual dick before this live-stream? Now, the dildos seemed to be so much easier to deal with... Would I really be able to suck a real dick?

"Be patient, guys, the fun is about to start." Carlos said to the camera.

He then turned to me:

"Take off our clothes, bitch!"

As if I was wired to obey him, I immediately pulled Carlos's tank top off to reveal his huge and hairy Latino chest. His armpits looked like the freaking rain forest! Hairy, dark and wet.

"Good boy." Robbie said.

He took his own t-shirt off but he also stood up so I could remove his shorts.

In a matter of seconds, both men were standing on each side of me and their two (well-filled) crotches were at my eye level.

I tried to grab the top of Robbie's shorts but he did not let me. He held my wrist firmly.

"You're gonna have to ask for it, boy. Nicely."

I briefly glanced at the multiple cameras set up around us. I swallowed my saliva.

"Can I strip you off, Daddy?"

Robbie smiled:

"Come on, you know you can do better than that."

"Please, Sir... Can I have the honour of removing your shorts... I want to... I..."

"You want to see my big leaking cock?"

I nodded yes.

"Wow, that's an obedient bitch we got here." Carlos commented behind me, grabbing my waist.

He really could not stop himself from caressing me. It was weird. He even went down on my back, feeling my ass through my shorts.

It made me feel some type of way but I remained committed to my role and to my task. I had to do a good job.

I could not let Robbie down.

I knelt down on the floor and slowly slid down his shorts. He was wearing something new underneath, tight briefs that I had never seen before, bright yellow. There was a huge stain in the middle of the pouch under which his monster-cock was still trapped.

Speaking of monster-cocks, I felt Carlos' anaconda rubbing against my cheeks. He was wearing a jockstrap but half of his dick was already out. I guess his snake (or rather, his anaconda) could not be tamed.

"You love those big juicy cocks, don't you?"

"Yes, Sir..."

Robbie held my face and turned it towards his mate and suddenly, I was facing Carlos' juicy cock, breathing and throbbing to get out the jockstrap.

"Sir, may I... May I take it fully out?" I requested.

"What do you want to take out, slut?"

"Your cock, Sir. Your big cock."

"You sure can."

Carlos fist-bumped Robbie above me as I was grabbing the base of his dick to free the whole thing from the jockstrap. His cock felt warm under my touch. I realized it was the first cock I was touching besides Robbie's and my own.

Is there a limited number of cocks you can hold in your hands before you have to stop considering yourself "straight"? I wondered.

Anyway, Carlos' big hairy balls were all out and his huge cock was standing right above me, poking towards the ceiling. It was the size of my entire face.

Glorious.

Humongous.

The veins on that thing were unreal!

I knew at that instant why Carlos was rich. Any guy with such a perfect meaty cock deserved all the money in the world. I wished I had such a powerful cock.

Without touching it, Carlos dangled his dick around so he would beat my face with it. At the same time, Robbie had gotten his own nine-inches out and was rubbing his cock all over my lips.

The people in the chat were eating this up. I would soon eat it all up too, quite literally.

"Thanks for lending that little slut to me, bro. You're a real mate." Carlos told Robbie.

"No problem, he just loves it."

Robbie grabbed my chin so I had to look up towards him. To be fair, that was hard to see anything with all that dick's flesh covering my eyes.

"Cunt, work on my friend's cock. Stroke it good, show him some great time. You know how."

I had already touched Carlos' cock to get it out. I had stroked Robbie's dick a million times. I could do that. Easy!

When I put my hand around his shaft, I realized how thick and hard it was. The first back and forth felt very different from when I was doing it to Robbie.

I quickly resorted to using my two hands to cover more grounds and Carlos started to moan softly as the first drops of precum were sliding from his cockhead.

For a moment there, I was hypnotized by the beauty of this heavy machine. Fuck my life, I was ready and willing to blow that cock.

Robbie got a bit jealous; he pulled my hand from his mate's dick so I would stroke both dicks at the same time.

"Look straight at the camera, dummy, show the people how lucky and happy you are, holding these two alpha dicks."

Was I lucky? Somehow, I felt like it. All these people on the chat were dying to take my spot. But I was the chosen one! I was smiling.

Carlos took my clothes off and soon enough, I was fully naked. Fully hard too.

Robbie gave me a weird smile when he glanced at my stiffed cock.

Fuck, fuck, fuck! One of the main purposes of this entire thing was to prove that I would not get hard blowing a dick... because I was straight! And now, I looked more like a faggot than never before!

I mean, at this stage, I was only doing hand-jobs... When I would actually have a dick in my mouth, things would be different. Right? My erection would disappear?

Fuck... Robbie had told it like it was... If a dude is hard while blowing another man's cock, there is no more question, he is gay! And there is nothing I could say or do to defend myself.

I figured that I would worry about that later as I still had a lot of work to do.

Robbie and Carlos were sitting back down on the sofa and I reverted to my place, in the middle of them, jacking their dicks off. They both put their legs above mine until our bodies were fully intertwined.

They also had their hands behind their heads, showing to the world that they did not have anything to do besides relaxing. Their dedicated bitch was taking care of their cocks.

Spontaneously, I started to spit on their respective dicks so my hands would do a better job going back and forth. I was experienced in this area and I knew how to do it right.

"Wanna lick it, fag?" Robbie suggested.

He pushed his thighs upwards so his dick was more accessible to my lips.

That was easy too. I had done it before. A lot.

I arched down and stuck my tongue out. I was preparing myself for a slight caress of his piss-slit with my tongue but things went differently. Probably as part of some friendly banters, Carlos pushed the back of my head and I went further down than anticipated, swallowing Robbie's entire cockhead.

The strong and familiar taste of his precum filled my mouth. It was wet and warm.

Both boys giggled like stupid teenagers. I felt dumb but since I was there, I slurped on that dickhead like my life was depending on it.

Besides, it was a small victory. Robbie had told me so many times that he would never let me blow his dick, and here I was, so close to actually sucking it!

Of course, Carlos wanted some too.

But instead of grabbing my hair and forcing me down his own cock, he moved closer to us, practically standing up on the couch. He started to rub his cock against Robbie's.

In this position, I could lick them both at the same time.

There was so much meat! We were giving a hell of the show to the "superfans".

I stroked both their cocks against each other, and licked their edges until I reached their respective balls. It was difficult to know if I was actually playing with Robbie or Carlos' monster cock, but either way, they seemed to enjoy it very much as the moaning noises and dirty talk reached a whole new level.

"Fuck yeah, two massive alpha cocks for you! You're the luckiest whore on the planet."

"What's your favourite flavour, baby? Caramel or white chocolate?"

"He's so good at this, look at his eyes, so fucking eager to swallow it all. You want to suck that big anaconda, don't you?"

I nodded yes frenetically.

My mind had definitely switched to my submissive and slutty mode and when I was like that, a real man could do anything he wanted of me.

They pulled me from the sofa until we were in the middle of the room.

They were both standing above me, their cocks still resting on my face. Of course, I was on my knees like a good obedient dog.

"Guys, who wants our straight turned bitch boy to suck our delicious cocks? Believe it or not, he's claiming that it will be his first time."

I could not read it but the chat was apparently very excited by the prospect. The tips' sound effect was ringing constantly.

I wondered what Carlos was waiting for to shove his XXL dick into my mouth but then, I remembered. I needed to ask politely first. Robbie had taught me this lesson over and over again.

"Sir, please, give me your cock. I want to blow it. I want it to be my first." I pleaded.

Carlos rubbed his ten+ inches all over my face, already drenching me with sticky precum. I was basically blind.

"I'm not too sure though. I am no cheap whore, I don't offer my big daddy's cock to anyone."

"I'm begging you, please, I'd do anything."

What a bastard! Carlos was pulling off the same trick Robbie did to me for weeks! Dangling a big large cock before my eyes but denying me access to it!

"I'll tell you what, if you get accustomed to my manly taste first, I may consider offering you my big man's cock."

"Your... Your manly taste, Sir?"

Carlos turned around swiftly, -- it was quite impressive for someone that size and that weight -, and suddenly I had his big hairy ass right in front of my face... Until his ass was against my nose... and then fully smashed against my mouth!

For fuck's sake, Carlos was smothering me in his hairy musky ass crack!

"Stick your tongue out, honey. Papi needs a bath down there."

What was fucking wrong with me that I did not push back?!

I let that huge man forcing himself onto me. I mean, he was not even smothering me anymore, I was proactive, willingly burring my tongue in his asshole!

There was some manly smell, and manly taste, that was for sure!

But I did not stop, I inspected every corner of Carlos' pucker I could reach with my tongue, searching his insides like a horny dog.

"Fuck yeah! Connor, wow! I did not think you could do that! Yeah, clean that Latino's shithole." Robbie was cheering for me from the side-lines. "You better be fucking ready when I serve you the same meal every day from now on!"

When my roommate thought I was not doing a good enough job, he would grab my hair from behind and push me down further his mate's musky asshole.

I was suffocating. I was struggling.

But for the life of me, I was hard as a rock!

When I finally came out for some air, - I really thought I was going to die in that hole -, I had some of Carlos' ass crack hair glued all over my sticky and slimy face. His hole was wet with my saliva.

It was winking at me.

I did not have much time to admire my work though, Robbie was already pushing his own fat ass down my face, demanding a proper rim job as well.

12