From Homophobe to Homo Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did my best and I think I even did better on Robbie than I did on Carlos.

This time, I was somewhat prepared and I was also eating out a less hairy ass (although Robbie was far from being smooth down there, it was nothing compared to Carlos the Gorilla), and the dirty talk from Robbie was always a great source of motivation for me.

I was sort of amazed that Robbie would let me go that far. He did not seem that much worried about me being gay anymore!

"Push that tongue deep, slut. Fuck yeah, toss that good salad. I bet my ass fucking tastes delicious. Maybe you'll even get some of my Alpha energy while slurping on my anal juice."

I hoped so.

Robbie was such a more powerful man than I could ever be.

After going back and forth on the rimming of these two jocks, I thought it was finally time for the blowjob. But alas, I had to suck something else before bobbing on any cock.

Both guys lied down on the sofa again and presented their hairy, dirty, sweaty and stinky feet to me. Once again, the "feet guys" had taken over the chat of the live stream and we needed to satisfy them.

Robbie and Connor were having the time of their lives, mocking me and laughing out loud as I was attempting to shove their feet fully into my mouth.

They also started to take turn spitting on me while I was swallowing their toes.

"Worthless whore." Carlos said at one point.

Fuck if I was!

"Look at the camera, baby! Give a big happy smile to your audience. Maybe your daddy is watching? Hey Dave!"

I was throat deep into his foot and almost puked when Robbie said that.

I needed a minute afterwards to calm down. Mentioning my father was a low blow. Carlos was nicer. He brought me a bottle of water.

"We cannot do watersports on this platform so you'll have to swallow my piss another time. Sorry, slut."

I did not even blink at that comment.

To give me the opportunity to rest a little before the big finish, the guys were thoughtful enough to reverse the roles and rim my ass as well.

Without truly processing it, Carlos' tongue ended up deep in my hole while Robbie was stretching my ass wide open with his hands.

When I became aware that another man was eating my ass and making it all wet, my anus fully exposed on camera, I had an icky feeling.

But then, I figured that I had already rimmed their asses too and that it did not make them gay or did not mean that I intended to fuck them. So it was all good, right?

Although, Robbie's speech was a little more explicit when it came to my ass:

"That's basically a woman's ass that dude's got! Very few hairs, pinkie hole, looking just like luscious lips. And it is opening up so easy, it's like it is demanding to be filled with some big cocks. Can you believe this guy is an anal virgin?"

"He certainly tastes like a damn good pussy, right, pussy-boy?" Carlos commented.

I wished I had snapped back at him, - there were some things I could not let be said about me -, but I was too busy moaning and enjoying myself. Carlos was simply too good at rimming my hole.

This lasted for a while until, out of nowhere, a huge cock was slammed against my face. It was Carlos.

"I guess it is time for your main dish!" He claimed.

I was dizzy. What was happening?

"Suck that dick, boy." Robbie whispered in my ears. "This is your moment to shine."

I got chills all over my spine.

Wait! What?

Finally, it was time!?

I am not proud to say this but I threw myself on that big caramel cock like it was my fucking last meal.

Carlos' dick was meaty, juicy, and the experience had nothing to do with any of the dildos I had tried.

Maybe it came naturally or maybe my short training from the day before had paid off, but I blew that thing up without thinking about it twice, working my way down the drenched and sensitive cockhead.

I gagged mid through his immense shaft, I was a good 5 or even 6 inches in, but Carlos did not seem to mind.

"Look at how far he got on his first try, look at this mess."

"That's a sloppy blowjob I have rarely seen one." Robbie commented, seemingly proud of me. "And look how his dick is throbbing, the boy is loving it."

I gulped.

Robbie winked at me. I was fully exposed. We both knew it. I was finally sucking a cock. And my dick would not go down. Fuck me! I was loving it!

Did that mean that I was gay?

I did not have any time to pounder over this though, Carlos was really horny and was no longer messing around.

The bodybuilder shoved his dripping XXL dick in my throat and I was no longer sucking him... He was fucking my face!

"Hold his face so I can pound him, nice and hard."

Robbie obliged immediately, kneeling down beside me to hold me still. A real team work.

"You got this, babe" He whispered in my ear as Carlos was banging my throat like a mad man.

"That's a skull-fucking the way I freaking like it!"

"Grrrl Grrl Grrl..."

I was numb.

All I had become can be summed up to the gargling and gagging sounds that I was making. I got teary eyes but one could barely tell, my face was such a mess already.

After weeks of stroking Robbie's cock and then licking it, days of getting closer and closer to swallowing the forbidden member, sucking on the tip, I finally had a full cock in my mouth! Victory!

When I reached Carlos' thick pubes with my nose and his balls fapped against my chin, I think something switched in my mind.

Suddenly and for no apparent reason, I thought about my dad and the hundreds of people watching.

But I was no longer ashamed.

I was proud.

Proud of the whore I had become.

"His gag reflex is fucking excellent! You did not lie, Rob, that bitch is a must!"

Carlos kissed my forehead to show his appreciation when he was done. He was about to cum but he was trying to control himself.

My mouth and throat were free. I turned around. Another dick was there. I was already eager to try this again.

Robbie's dick seemed to be ready to be taken care of. I stared in my roommate's eyes.

He had told me repeatedly that he did not want a fag to suck his cock.

I went for it anyway. And this time, he let me.

After the aggressive face-fuck came the passionate blowjob. I bobbed up and down Robbie's dick while Carlos went back to eating my ass. I swallowed my roommate's shaft deeper and deeper, inch after inch, determined to deep-throat the entire thing by himself.

I could do it.

The cockhead. The first inches. I controlled my gag reflex.

I did do it.

I felt Robbie's big cock fully lodged in my throat. It was hard and throbbing. I breathed through my nose while trying not to puke.

"Fuck, I think I'm gonna cum."

"Ffcum in fllmy mouth, ffaddy." I mumbled, barely letting go of his marvellous dick to say these few words.

Robbie grabbed my head, pushed it down his cock once more and suddenly, I felt him exploding inside of me. The flavour had never been that strong. Never been that delicious either.

At the same time, it started raining on me.

Wait.

What was happening? Was I dreaming?

No. It was all real. Carlos was emptying volleys and volleys of cum on my face while Robbie was still ejaculating in my throat.

Incidentally, Carlos was spraying Robbie's abs but nobody cared, I would clean up the entire mess anyway!

Trust me, I did not miss any droplet.

No surprise there, Robbie's cum was tasting the best.

He had been working on his diet to create the perfect juice and I thought that he had succeeded. I could compare!

The last shot of the livestream was of my face, close-up, covered with spunk that I was eagerly licking off.

"Say, thank you." Carlos demanded.

He did not need to ask. I was grateful!

"Thank you... Thank you so much..." I spoke genuinely to the camera.

I had jizzed all over myself while receiving this double facial.

I was happy.

I had loved every moment of it.

I was a whore.

[MORE TO CUM]

I hope you've enjoyed this chapter, guys! Looks like Connor is starting to have a lot of fun playing with big alpha cocks. See you next week!

12