From Homophobe to Homo Ch. 18

Story Info
Robbie's spermatophobia makes Connor's life more difficult.
4.5k words
4.65
6.9k
9

Part 18 of the 24 part series

Updated 07/09/2023
Created 02/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fags are disgusting and Connor hates them all! There is no doubt in his mind. But when this raging homophobe finds himself forced to move in with another hunky mechanic, he has no idea that he is about to slowly, but surely, become what he despises the most!

This is a pure work of fiction.

This story does not reflect the views of its author. I do not endorse the actions depicted in this story in real life. All characters featured are above 18. Enjoy!

*

FROM HOMOPHOBE TO HOMO

Chapter 18: Spermatophobia

I tried to ignore it for as long as I could, but at this point, cameras or not, money or not, I simply loved sucking dicks.

Robbie's juicy cock in particular.

That guy's junks were on my mind 24/7!

Tough to admit when you have been hating on cock-sucking faggots all of your damn life, but it was the damn truth.

His spunk had become an addiction. My addiction.

Of course, I would not say this to his face, - Robbie would be way too happy -, but every time he would call on me to empty his big balls, I would immediately get hard and run to perform my task dutifully.

I guess that he could tell that I was more committed than before, slurping and gagging on his fat cock, each time like it could be the last.

Robbie was getting me worried, sometimes, he would mention that I had almost fully paid my dues and that I was "free to go" or "to stop" at any given moment.

"Dude, you gave me 15K in one go, you helped my family out so much, this is the least I can do." I would reply, rubbing my face against his crotch, not wanting to let any of this go.

The good news was that I would finally get some part of the profits that we were making with the videos and the livestreams. But I did not like how he was phrasing it, as if, he was expecting me to move on.

Other comments that he was making were even more concerning.

His experience with the two hunks servicing Carlos during our last collab got Robbie thinking. Too much if you want my opinion.

Since it was obvious, at least in his mind, that I was gay and since he had pushed the boundary of getting serviced by a "fag", now, he wanted to go all the way.

"Connor, you know you're my bro and I don't want to let you go... But if I have to let a queer suck my dick, either he should pay me a whole lot of cash for servicing me, or I should make way more money out of it. To be honest, at that point, I would rather do that shit with a gay Pornstar ready for anything, than with a bitch still unsecure about his sexuality."

"What is that supposed to mean, Rob?"

I knew exactly what he meant but I still had to ask.

"It means that I need a cunt that I can FUCK, balls deep."

At least, his point was loud and clear.

After all this time, I had finally come to love what I was doing with Robbie and suddenly, he wanted to take it all away from me. I thought this was really unfair, especially considering how much he was enjoying my blowjobs.

He could not stop praising my cock-sucking skills.

I was "natural" at it, he would say.

Not only I was naturally talented, but I was also training a lot. When I was not sucking Robbie's dick, I was watching videos of men sucking dicks.

The ritual of watching gay porn had started to help me understand what was expecting of me all the while I would practice sucking on the XXL dildo.

Then, Robbie was sending me links of stuff he would like me to do, or scenes which were trending online (generally, the rougher, the better), and after a few weeks, it had just become a routine.

"A way to get some inspiration" to quote my roommate.

Most of the videos were still provided by Robbie and, slowly but surely, from oral play, they started to include more and more fucking elements.

First, it was a skinny white guy who fucked himself on a dildo while sucking on multiple big black cocks, then, it was bukkake and gangbangs videos which featured a lot of sucking, but also some banging of the poor slut's ass, until the point where I was jerking off to a video of two guys bareback fucking without any oral action.

I did feel weird after nutting that one time.

Did that really turn me on? Two guys taking turns penetrating each other's ass? Probably not...

It was just that being able to cum had become a whole thing recently, and as soon as I had the opportunity -- and Robbie's blessing -- to nut, literally anything could make me blow my loads.

You see, as the weeks went by, Robbie was more and more uncomfortable with me cumming.

Granted, he had always been weird about that but the situation had recently become even more difficult to handle.

"Seeing you hard underneath your jockstrap while you go up and down on my meat is disgusting enough, but knowing that you go nut afterwards, every freaking single time, that really fucks with my brain." Robbie explained to me once.

He looked defeated.

I thought it was rich coming from him, as Robbie was nutting -- thanks to me -- three to four times a day.

"Your bedroom, which is also our working-out room smells like freaking beta spunk! I want to puke every time I go there to exercise."

"Robbie, you're the one who told me to jerk-off after we... I mean, after I..."

"Yeah, well, it was back when you were swearing on everything that you were straight!" He cut me off. "More and more, I feel like I'm just here to make you horny with my big delicious dick, and when you got what you've wanted from me, you go blow your loads. That's just gross."

"Rob! I've been doing this for you! For all this time!"

Crazy how the situation had been totally reversed, but it was like Robbie always knew how to present things to make me look like I was the asshole!

Admittedly though, his reasoning was not entirely false, I was enjoying sucking him and nutting right after way too much. Frankly, it had become one of the highlights of my days.

"Don't get mad, bitch. Calm down" He barked at me.

He was having one of his moody days. I just had to take it.

"I'm just saying how I feel. I was listening to your side when you felt uncomfortable."

"Really? You were listening to me?"

I mean, come on, I had been an obedient little slut for weeks and weeks now, I had stop complaining, I was doing everything he was asking of me!

"Of course, I listened to you! Dude, a guy just offered 1K to see me pound your ass and I declined the offer. To respect your boundaries."

I was taken aback.

"Robbie... Does that mean that if... If I was fine with it, you... You would fuck my ass? Rob, that would be gay! I mean, for the both of us. We would be having sex."

He laughed at my remark.

"Maybe. I guess it would be mostly gay for the one taking the dick far up his ass though."

I did not have anything to reply to that.

"Look, we still need to send the filled condoms and dirty boxers to the clients, so I have to cum." I pointed out.

"That's your excuse, then? You know damn right that most of my spunk end up in your throat and most of yours... Well... end up in the same place! Orders for condoms are getting low and money wise, we make way more with the videos anyway. Especially when I empty myself in your mouth, without having to deal with all the logistics of shipping."

"What do you want me to do?"

"I don't know, dude. Maybe, we can find a compromise. For instance, instead of cumming every time you blow me, you just do it once, at night, and either you swallow your dirty juice -- I know it's less tasty than mine but I also know you're fine with it -, or you'll seal it into a condom to send it the very next morning to a client."

"You're making everything even weirder, man."

"Why? I feel like I'm being super conciliant here! It's still my place after all. I could forbid you to cum, point blank! You still get to empty your balls once a day, in my apartment. I mean, do I turn you on that much that you need to beat your little wiener multiple times a day?"

The short answer was yes, but again, I was not going to say that to Robbie.

"Of course not."

"We're cool then. You'll just keep watching the videos I send you at night, when I'm not around, you suck on the dildos to keep training your throat, and only at that point, you can cum. As long as I don't have to see it or smell it, I should be fine with it."

How did my brain come to the point where these were reasonable conditions?

I mean, Robbie, had been preparing me for weeks to control where and when I should cum and he had made me sufficiently addicted to his cock that I would merely accept anything.

So yeah, I was following his instructions to the letter and for the following week, Robbie was very satisfied with my performance.

Phew!

Just like that, I found myself ejaculating to guys banging each other.

For once, Robbie did show some satisfaction towards me.

"I really like how you are when I forbid you from cumming. The last blowjob you give at the end of the day, right before it is your turn, is always the best one! You seem so freaking horny and slutty, I almost don't have to pretend you're a girl anymore."

I could not help myself from feeling proud.

He even gave me two hundred bucks that week. Apparently, we were done with reimbursing my debt, or rather, my father's debt.

I was almost surprised when he gave me the money although I should not have been. It had been two and a half months since my dad had come to town and we were making crazy amounts of money since then.

The new challenge for Robbie and I were to make enough money so we could both quit our jobs.

We were hanging out with Carlos and his friends (most of them fags) more and more and we were therefore less involved with the guys from work.

Oliver was spending time with his "serious girlfriend" anyway, and Eric had never been a close friend in the first place.

I was reassured to learn that I was still included in Robbie's plan A of moving towards a full-on "porn career".

However, I could have done without that time when Carlos and him made me suck both of their leaking cocks in the shower at the gym!

We were (supposedly?) the only ones there but it was still risky as fuck.

I was drenched with their jizz in a freaking public place and they were just giggling. Not that swallowing fat cocks under the water was not fun, but damn it, what if we got caught?

The "riskiest video we've ever done" (that was the title of the film) did get a crazy number of views. So much views actually that there was no way our audience was limited to a few hundreds of people at this stage...

Maybe it was my imagination, but I could tell that some guys were looking at me as if they knew me from somewhere. I got some winks, some comments in passing, even a hand on my ass a couple of times!

As for the gym, everybody there seemed to think that I was gay since I was wearing my jockstrap and tiny shorts constantly, and I was spending most of my time there with Carlos who was notoriously fucking men on the side.

A guy even hit on me once, in the middle of the locker-rooms!

A red-hair, his name was Jonathan.

I was so fucked-up during that time that, for a split second, I almost considered responding positively to his flirting.

Jonathan was the jock type, just like Robbie and I, muscles everywhere, his ginger hair and pale skin made him a bit special, and he was packing a huge bulge underneath his towel. Something inside of me did want to rip that towel off and get on my knees.

Of course, after my initial (unspeakable) impulse reaction, I told him to fuck off.

"Don't know what you've heard, Ginger, but that cock only fucks pussies!" I snapped at him.

I grabbed my junks to make my point. I was already naked and sporting a semi. The buff guy was not impressed.

"Sure... Straight as can be, eh?"

"Yeah, exactly!" I insisted, fully aware that I was not fooling him.

How many videos of me blowing dicks had he already seen? Or did he spot me on my knees in the showers?

Jonathan did not make any further comment though. He just looked at me walking towards the showers' area.

I knew those gays guys loved my juicy ass, at least, I gave him a good show.

Just when I was getting accustomed to this new normal, including the fact that many people might think that I was a faggot, Robbie asked for us to have another talk... I wondered what I could have done wrong this time.

It seemed serious, he had prepared dinner and everything.

As it turned out, Robbie did not have much to say against me. Quite the opposite!

"I wanted to thank you, Connor." He said very seriously. "I know it has taken a lot from you to appear in these videos in the first place and to do all that shit. Now, I feel like we are very close to find the right balance. We can make crazy tons of money while having some fun. Fuck, I'm sure we can quit our jobs by the end of next month and do that full time!"

I was unsettled by that much praise. I was not used to it.

"Thanks to you, I guess. Bro, you really gave me a second chance... I had lost everything. I know it took time for me to get into it but I agree, I think we have found our rhythm."

"And in the end, what is the fuss all about? Just blowjobs between friends, you suck your roommate's dick on a daily. No big deal."

"No big deal. And a lot of money to be made!" I confirmed, reassured by the way he was seeing things.

"Exactly."

He winked at me.

I was naïve thinking it would end there but Robbie waited for the dessert (a banana each) to bring up the other stuff.

The conversation which followed was way less pleasing.

"There's just a couple of things I wanted to check with you, to sort of make the experience more enjoyable for me."

"Sure, I'm listening."

The prick had gotten me a little drunk before making his true intentions clear.

"First of, it's no biggie but you really should shave your asshole. I saw some people complaining about it on the live, and even for me, it's pretty disgusting. I have to lick your ass and..."

"I lick your ass too! And it's way hairier than mine!" I replied immediately.

"You know it's not the same! You suck my dick; you don't mind my hair down there. Same could be said for my balls, but you just love having your tongue deep into my manhood. Me, I don't do that sort of stuff! I really have to pretend that you're a woman when you're with me or I could not get it up."

I seriously doubted that, but I knew better than saying anything.

"We have gone over this times and times again, Connor, I need to see you as a bitch. The jockstrap hiding your dick is helping, the fact that you have a fat girly ass is great too, but the little hair you have in your ass-crack ruins the entire thing."

"Come on, I don't even have that much hair. And you didn't seem to mind when you were humping me, your cock between my ass cheeks!"

I got red saying that.

It was weird stating something so nasty out loud.

"As if you mind, Mister I got hard every time something brushes over my pucker!"

I rolled my eyes and took a bite of my banana.

"I've told you not to do that..."

"Anyway, on one thing, you are right. You barely have any hair on your ass as it is, so I don't really see your point here except if you want to create drama out of nothing."

Fuck, he got me with this argument.

Things were going so well before. Once again, I thought I could take it upon myself for the common good.

"If this is really important for you, I'll do it..." I mumbled eventually.

"For me and for our brand, man! We're building up something long term here. Don't you forget that! This is not about our own pleasure."

"Ok, ok. Since that was your first thing, I guess there's something else you wanted to talk about?"

"Not as dumb as you look!" He joked.

"Shut up."

"The second thing, I'll admit is a bit more difficult..."

I feared the worst.

"Just tell me, bro."

"It's embarrassing..." For once, he did seem uneasy. He was looking at the floor. "You know my thing about sperm? Like, I can really not stand it."

"Yeah..."

"Well... It's getting worse and worse... I even fear that it might stop us from moving forward."

"Come on, dude, cum is just protein! You said it yourself multiple times when you made me drink it at first."

Look at me, using his own arguments against Robbie. Maybe I was getting better at this.

Spoiler Alert: Not really though.

"I know, I know. That's not that simple though. It's like a phobia to me, it does not make sense logically, it just an uncontrollable reaction. This condition even has a medical name: spermatophobia."

I laughed but I regretted it immediately. Robbie looked very upset. Shit.

Was he really that vulnerable?

"Sorry, dude, I had not realized it was that bad." I said apologetically.

If only I knew where he was going with this...

"It is definitely bad. I have been taking it upon myself for the sake of our clients and your own sake, but lately, my condition has just been getting worse. I mean, my own sperm, that's fine, I don't want to touch it of course, but I can spray it in a throat, or in an ass, or even give a nice facial to a good cunt. But the sperm from the others, that's a whole other story."

"I think that's just natural, dude. I was thinking the same way about other dudes' sperm before and then, you..."

"Please, don't compare yourself to me! First night you moved in here, you gave yourself a facial in my bathtub!"

Even though I had done way worse things since then, that memory was still cringy to me.

"That was an accident!"

"Anyway, it's even worse since I know that you're a faggot. Just thinking about you nutting makes me want to puke. Like, the idea that I turned you on so much that you need to release some cum out of your tiny dick right after blowing me, that simply feels wrong."

"Wow, ok... But I'm not sure what I can do about that..."

He took a long deep breath and looked at me intensely.

"I know it's a lot to ask but... Could you stop cumming?"

This time, I bursted out laughing.

Probably my nerves.

"You can't be serious! Robbie!"

"I don't mean no cumming at all, but just very rarely... And in any case, not after you've done anything with me."

"Dude..."

The fact was, this was not narrowing it down because I was CONSTANTLY doing sexual things with Robbie now.

"I'm aware this is a big ask, ok! We both know that I personally need to blow some fat loads multiple times a day, just to keep feeling sane. But that would help me so much and I thought that maybe you could enjoy it as well."

"How am I supposed to enjoy having blue balls?"

"I don't know, I've noticed how eager you are when you have not jizzed in a while. You exude so much more energy! I mean, I can tell when you're sucking me off at night, how bad you want it, because you're so horny. Imagine feeling like this all the time! For the videos alone, it would be awesome."

"Damn man, why you always have to push it?"

"Hear me out before saying this is a crazy idea! You'll have your fair share of cum, anyway, Mine! Imagine how strong you'll get, keeping your juice inside your balls while swallowing mine at the same time. Thinking of which, I should be careful that you don't become the Alpha between the two of us!"

He was joking (at least, I think so) but that actually switched something in my brain.

The old me would have died to be respected as the Alpha in the apartment, and the new me was wired to obey Robbie.

The two ideas combined made me reluctantly agree to this new deal.

"We can do it just for this week, on a try-out basis at first? A test?" Robbie suggested.

"I guess... For one week... I could try..."

"I'll tell you what, seven days from now, I'll allow you to jizz again and I'm sure that the cum-shot will be fucking epic! We'll have to film it!"

From all the things Robbie had ever asked me to do, this would certainly be one the toughest.

12