All Comments on 'From Homophobe to Homo Ch. 18'

by Thomas_Lodge

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So next up is chastity, then he won't have to wear the jockstrap "to hide his dick" anymore and will be available and increasingly eager to be used by his Daddy 24/7.

His hole is already prepped, he is primed to get fucked soon, can't wait for him to lose himself to (Robbie's) dick!

TheBrawnRealistTheBrawnRealist11 months ago

I can’t wait for when he declares himself Robbie’s fag

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Cock cage is next lol

monarc7monarc711 months ago

Robbie needs to be taught a lesson

Gazza6969Gazza696911 months ago

I like the dynamics between these boys

something is going to give though.

Bring it on !!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

When he has broken in and wrecked that pussy and he owns it, he no longer needs to respect it and can whore his slut out to anyone who wants to use him, making him even more money... or Robbie keeps Connor around as his personal cum dump and domestic. We'll see.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Monarc7 I agree Robbie needs to be put in place. Connor needs to access his inner Alpha and dominate Robbie. Maybe the cage ends up on Robbie and Connor controls the video feeds and content.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Update now plssss lol

HumiliaterHumiliater11 months ago

Conner doesn't realize that if they are both hanging around the apartment all day after quitting their jobs, that he'll be blowing Robbie TWICE as often! I give him three days before he's begging Robbie to fuck him!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThomas_Lodge@Thomas_Lodge
Please send me your feedback! Contact me to read my stories in Portugese! Join me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/thomaslodge.