From Homophobe to Homo Ch. 20

Story Info
Homophobic Connor has a breakthrough.
4.6k words
4.79
7.9k
19

Part 20 of the 24 part series

Updated 07/09/2023
Created 02/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fags are disgusting and Connor hates them all! There is no doubt in his mind. But when this raging homophobe finds himself forced to move in with another hunky mechanic, he has no idea that he is about to slowly, but surely, become what he despises the most!

This is a pure work of fiction.

This story does not reflect the views of its author. I do not endorse the actions depicted in this story in real life. All characters featured are above 18. Enjoy!

*

FROM HOMOPHOBE TO HOMO

Chapter 20: Two words

From the moment I shoved the eight inches dildo up my ass, - to be fair, my hole did not swallow the whole thing at my first attempt but not to brag, I think I did pretty well, I got at least five good inches in -, things escalated very quickly.

I had breached the last barrier I was still holding on to, meaning that from this point on, nothing was stopping me from going further.

And damn right, I went further!

It was like I had tested a new drug and it switched something in my brain. I was instantly addicted.

Turns out: GETTING YOUR PROSTATE MASSAGED FEELS SO FREAKING GOOD!

Robbie did not make any comment even though he definitely saw me fucking myself the previous night.

He for sure did not miss it either when I fingered my hole in the bathtub again that morning.

The cameras were capturing everything, including my tight hole getting wrecked for the very first time by a silicon toy.

But I could not help myself. I had been trying to contain my cravings for months. Heck, probably for years... And now, they were wide awake!

Cameras or not, I was hooked.

My dick was still constantly hard but shoving a few fingers in my ass quickly became my preferred coping mechanism, the best way to calm my nerves.

Although Robbie did not mention anything, at least in the first few days, he spontaneously fingered my ass while I was sucking him off afterwards.

We tried the 69 position for the first time the following night.

I was lying on top of him, going down on his big juicy dick while he was taking care of my ass. Licking, rubbing, rimming... The usual meal. Robbie was good!

And without any warning, from rubbing his index finger against my pucker, it was suddenly inside of me.

I tried to resist having a "dick orgasm" (to oppose to an anal orgasm) but I could not prevent some cum to spurt from my piss-slit when Robbie reached my prostate with his middle finger.

"Hmmmm..." I mumbled; my mouth full.

Robbie was very upset about the jizz, - his spermatophobia, you know -, but thankfully, he was too fond of fingering me to make a scene.

Obviously, I licked every bit of my creamy mess from his neck down, including the few droplets I had deposited on his hairy right nipple.

I made sure to finish him off with the best blowjob of his life to compensate for my mistake.

Just things a good submissive does for his Alpha Male.

The next Monday, Robbie and I officially quit from the garage. It was a big step for us and the guys were quite surprised. Except for Eric.

He told us that he had seen it coming with his usual "I know life better than you, kiddo" attitude.

Oliver was disappointed to lose some of his bros at work. I would miss him too; he was a good lad.

He made a joke about us two running away together like lovers.

I did not say anything and the moment turned awkward. Admittedly, Oliver was not too far away from the truth...

At that point, the only thing I had not let Robbie do was downright fucking my ass. Some fingers, a hot and wet tongue, or a large dildo, that was all fine but a dick in my smooth hole, still, this was a no.

See, I did have some limits after all.

Well, I had one limit.

The day that we quit, Robbie had prepared a few surprises for me. I could say that I was expecting the worst, but at this point, I did not really expect anything. No matter the scenario I would go through in my mind, I knew that Robbie would always come up with something unpredictable.

First, in the intimacy of his bedroom, he gave me a good check for my "work" so far. Ten grands.

He also praised me, which felt nice.

"I can say it now that there is no camera around, you're so good at roleplaying, dude. Like, we can really believe you are a sub bitch, eager for cocks. And great initiative with your hole, the fans love it when you pound it yourself. It also helps me a lot too, it's like I'm banging a nice pussy now."

I nodded yes.

Did anyone really think that I was still "roleplaying"? I wondered. I had no idea myself where I was at. Fiction was totally merged with reality.

Second, Robbie had brought home an impressive collection of sex-toys, including various sizes of butt plugs and dildos. One of them was the size of a literal arm.

Even the huge XXL black dildo that I had not dared to get anywhere near my ass looked small in comparison.

At least, I knew that for sure, it was impossible for anyone, including me, to take that terrifying arm-thing up one's ass. It would for sure rearrange and hurt your guts!

Some of these faggots were truly insane!

But I did accept to "wear" (as Robbie put it) a butt plug. I pretended that I was reluctantly agreeing to do it "for the fans", but the truth was, I could not wait to see what it would feel like to have something in my ass 24/7.

Robbie had told me that it would be good to loosen my ass up a little.

"Your hole would look better on camera if it was not so fucking tight." He wisely advised.

The first butt plug we got inside me was a glass one. Fancy!

"See, I'm even offering you jewels." Robbie said laughing as he was shoving it in.

We proceeded to the anal insertion in the living-room to make sure the moment would be caught by the cameras.

Robbie was not very gentle but at least, he licked my ass to lube it a little before the penetration. Then, he jizzed on my face. Apparently, shoving the plug in me had gotten him super horny.

The prick, he aimed his cock right at my eyes when he nutted.

And he was chuckling about it afterwards!

"Jesus Christ, Rob! My eyes are burning!" I complained.

There was so much cum, I was literally blind.

"Come on, bitch, don't be a pussy! Wait... You are one... Well, just try not to complain so much, nobody likes whining cunts."

As I mentioned, things moved on quickly at this stage.

In the span of just a couple of weeks, I found myself spending every woken moment (and sometimes even at night), with a butt plug or a dildo buried in my ass.

Every Sunday night, there was a special event where Robbie would let me cum in front of our audience. It was a whole thing: I would kneel down in the middle of the kitchen and I would have to stroke my dick watching Robbie flexing his muscles.

I was only authorized to jerk off watching him.

I did not mind that particular rule. For the life of me, my roommate looked like a legit Greek God, he was going to the gym more often since we had quit the garage and it showed.

Although I was dying to nut, I still had to wait for his authorization to blow my loads.

It was both Hell and Heaven at the same time.

In the end, I would ultimately be allowed to jizz in a glass, - or rather, to EXPLODE in it -, while my roommate was hardcore fingering my asshole.

The first time, Robbie had two fingers in, the second time, he was banging me with three fingers. Rough. But also, very nice.

I have to admit, the butt plug did help my ass getting stretched and prepared. The sensations were amazing.

Also, let's be real here, I had never had a stronger orgasm in my entire life. My balls were hurting after the fact, and I was experiencing intense spams all the while emptying myself in this dirty forsaken glass, but it was all worth it.

As far as I could recall, I had always been a huge ejaculator but there, it was on a whole new level.

The wine glass was almost entirely filled with my thick white juice. I was releasing volleys, after volleys, after volleys of fat loads of cum, while Robbie kept pounding my ass with his fingers. I had lost all control over my ejaculation.

As you can imagine, I also had to drink the whole thing.

"Chug, chug, chug!" The audience was cheering me on in the chat.

In a daze and still not fully recovered from my powerful orgasm, I did chug the sperm right in. And then, I smiled to the camera.

Robbie looked so proud of me.

I did not have access to the website's data but it seemed like our 24/7 livestream was becoming very successful.

This was one of the only things I was still concerned about. How many people were watching us exactly? I never had a definitive answer on that point.

From what I could tell from the comments, - when I got to see them from times to times -, or from some things Robbie would let slip up, it felt much like hundreds of viewers were connected, compared to the initial few dozen...

I thought about bringing it up but what if Robbie got mad and kicked me out?

He could easily find another whore to service his dick, someone who would take it up his ass too.

I could not risk it.

Sure, I could fuck myself with a dildo, I was getting pretty good at it, but truthfully, it was so much better when Robbie was the one doing it. And if I was addicted to getting plugged, I was even more addicted to Robbie's sweet flavoured cum.

At this stage, he had been feeding me for months and I simply could not get enough.

This was virtually the only thing I was thinking about. His precious juice.

A couple of weeks after the beginning of this new "anal" arrangement, Carlos came home as a special guest on the livestream.

Obviously, I sucked his fat Latino dick a few minutes after his arrival, and I let him dry humped me, his cock fitted perfectly between by ass cheeks.

Certainly, Carlos could tell that I had made progress since the last time we were on stream together. I gagged a lot while swallowing his dick, but I never let go of his wet and throbbing shaft.

His sperm tasted delicious but there was just something which was missing.

It was simply not as good as Robbie's when he blew his loads in my mouth.

Finding more about my new talents, Carlos could not resist to play with a dildo in my ass, and for the first time, we attempted to get the huge black one in.

Despite Robbie and Carlos' combined efforts to plough my hole, (and my own best attitude to stretch my ass), it was a failure. Carlos made me eat his hairy ass to compensate for this disappointment.

I eagerly obliged, feeling sorry to have not been able to shove the huge toy in my hole.

I spread Carlos' musky hole in return and I dove in like a cheap whore.

I was a whore.

Wait... No... I was just playing the role of a whore!

I was a straight guy.

I am a straight guy.

...Right?

Hard to tell my face buried inside Carlos' fat ass!

It was not like I had much time to think through anything.

The vast majority of my time was spent in the apartment "acting" (really, just acting?) as Robbie's sub. Although he was coming and going out of the apartment, I was only authorized to go out for special occasions.

Not that I was actually held against my will, but Robbie had gained such a hold over me, I did not know what to do or where to go without his instructions.

Besides, it was good for business. I could entertain the public even when Robbie left me alone, especially now that I had a large range of dildos and toys to choose from.

Then, Robbie would give me notes on my solo performances and advice on things to improve. He was always watching.

Most of the times, he would urge me to try a bigger dildo, to stretch my ass closer to the camera for the audience to see my "gaping hole", or he would ask me to be more vocal about what I was doing, unless, of course, I had a big dildo stuck in my throat.

Either I was at the apartment recorded by the live cameras, or I was with Robbie, in his bedroom, and occasionally outside.

At one point, I realized that Robbie knew where I was and what I was doing at all times. It freaked me out a little. But I needed him too much.

His cum was that good.

Going to the gym was one of the reasons I was authorized to go out, as I mentioned, most of the times with Robbie.

I was so mind-fucked though that even there, I started checking on other dudes' packages.

Most of the guys were wearing compression shorts which were leaving NOTHING to the imagination and I surprised myself staring at them a bunch of times.

Especially when the bulges looked quite filled. I had never noticed how obscene those white or grey super-tight shorts made the crotches looked.

Not that I was qualified to make any remark on the way the other guys were dressed...

I did have a small black butt plug buried in my hole, and I was wearing white short with a dirty jockstrap underneath: I was not really in a position to lecture anyone on scandalous outfits.

When Jonathan, the red-hair buff guy who had hit on me once before, noticed that I was looking at his (very prominent) bulge, he came at me, rightfully pissed.

"Look, dude, either you want a piece of that cock or you don't, but checking me out every time I pass by you is just weird. Besides, there's no way I'm going to take any shit from a fucking homophobe."

"Sorry..." I mumbled, taken off guards.

He seemed surprised by my reaction and softened up immediately.

"You're ok, mate?"

He stared at me with his big green eyes and this made me even more uncomfortable.

Even with girls before, I was never like that, nervous or awkward. They were pieces of meat for me to devour. I was in full control.

Everything was different now.

"I am ok... I... I just did not mean to look at you."

Shit, I was looking down at his shorts again. To be fair, his dick really looked yummy! Fuck, what the hell was I thinking?!

"Well, I do have a big package. It does attract looks. I..." He stared at me from head to toes. "I bet you get that often too."

I almost made a move.

He had clearly shown that he was interested in me so I could have gone for it. I wanted to. Kneeling down, sliding down his shorts, taking care of that semi-hard cock. Making it mine.

But, in the end, I did not act on my impulse. Robbie was taking too much place in my mind.

"Yeah... People get quite the eyeful with jocks like us... Sorry, dude, I did not mean to stare." I simply said.

The conversation stopped there.

At least, I had not insulted him this time around.

Slowly but surely, I was reconsidering all of those times I had been an asshole towards gay guys. Could I really blame them for taking a quick glance at me?

Besides, except for that stupid Patrick, none of them had actually acted weird towards me... I was the one going after them, insulting them, mocking them, beating them up. I had been the biggest asshole.

Jesus Christ, my mind was messed up.

I did some more squats trying not to look at Jonathan again.

Focusing on my work-out, that was easy. My mind had been programmed this way since I was a teenager.

But while I was finally feeling better about myself, something crazy happened. My ass started twitching! More than that, my hole was going through spams, it was moving from the inside, it was... massaging itself?!

Wait... What?!

What the hell was happening?

My butt plug was vibrating inside my hole.

"Hmmm..."

I let go of a moan. Loudly.

I was way too loud.

Several guys turned around towards me. Including Jonathan. I pretended it was the result of a particularly intense exercise. I wanted to disappear but...

"Hmmm..."

I heard myself moaning again.

Another vibration, even stronger. I could not control my reaction.

"Hmmm..."

I looked at the other side of the gym and there he was, Robbie, with his usual smirk, playing on his phone.

Fuuuuck! He was controlling that thing inside my ass!

At this point, Jonathan must really have been thinking that I was going insane. I was moving around like a crazy person, as if I was on fire or something.

The sensations inside my anus felt so good though that my eyes were getting teary and my dick was surely stirring up in my tight shorts.

Luckily, I had jizzed a couple of days before - it was a Tuesday -, or else, I would have definitely creamed my pants right there, in the middle of these gym rats.

As Robbie would not stop playing with the damn toy, I had to run in the restrooms.

I passed by him, not even daring to look at his smug face. He was surely having the time of his life.

I found an empty cubicle, hurried in and slid down my shorts. I was about to push the plug out when I stopped myself. Sure, this was madness, but I could enjoy this for a few more seconds... It felt so freaking good!

Where was the harm? Everybody had already seen me fleeing from the gym.

And apparently, Robbie kept on pushing play, the plug was vibrating non-stop in my itchy hole.

"Hmmm.... Fuck yeah..." I mumbled.

Damn it, had I ever felt something this nice? My prostate was surely receiving a very special treatment.

I sat down on the toilet but kept the plug in.

I let the anal orgasm come and go, and come again.

"Hmmm...."

That was the beauty of it. Do not get me wrong, cumming with your balls and dick feels fucking nice, one of the best sensations on Earth, but cumming through your prostate, it is like a whole new level of pleasure.

The orgasm can last for minutes and minutes onwards with an intensity incomparable to a normal ejaculation.

There, for a second, I wondered what it would feel like to have a cock massaging my hole instead of a toy... but then, Robbie opened the door.

"FOUND YOU!" He shouted, laughing out loud, a camera on my face.

The vibrations had stopped. My shorts were slid down around my ankles. I had precum all over my jockstrap's pouch and my dick was poking out.

Robbie looked at it disapprovingly but he could not stop laughing.

"You're insane! Dude!" I yelled out.

"Man, I did not think you would like it that much!" He had to hold his abs to contain his laughter. "You should have seen yourself, running around!"

"Rob, we're at the gym! All the guys saw me!"

"I KNOW! Best prank ever! Don't worry, I've filmed most of it, this is going to be a hit!" He kept on recording and said: "Jock gets anally stimulated in the gym by his bro! Millions of views on YouTube I bet."

I snatched the phone from his hands.

No idea where this was coming from, but this time, I was firm.

"This video is not going anywhere. I'm dead serious." I said, standing up.

Robbie was stunned.

He did not expect that I would push back. I had not pushed back in weeks.

For a second, he seemed unsure of what to do next but eventually, he simply shrugged his shoulders.

"Fine. Your choice, mate. But you cannot deny this was hilarious."

I gave him the middle finger for only response.

The ride home from the gym was tense.

Maybe I was overreacting. Compared to all of the other things we had already done together, it was not that bad. But something in me was telling me not to cave in on this one.

I did not like being humiliated in public, especially in front of Jonathan.

It was wrong of Robbie to do that and, as much as it was costing me to challenge the one person that I was more and more considering as my Master, I was right to be mad at him.

Clearly, Robbie could sense that I was not kidding around. He did not try to convince me otherwise or to turn this into a joke.

He drove his car silently, visibly nervous.

Things got even weirder when he put his right hand on my left thigh.

I did not say a word.

If I was confused about what was happening to me lately, as for what was happening between Robbie and I, I was even more clueless!

Were we still friends? Bros? Were we just roommates who were "working" together? Or were we anything more than that?

12