All Comments on 'From Homophobe to Homo Ch. 20'

by Thomas_Lodge

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
CaramelunicornCaramelunicorn10 months ago

It’s about time! Will they get together in a relationship?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Did not expect Robbie to suggest fucking without cameras. Wow! Looking forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wow. This is so exciting! Cant wait for the next update already! I love it.

Gayboytx1Gayboytx110 months ago

Mmmmmm I can't wait for Connor to fully admit that he's gay and really embrace it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Niceeee I like it. Thank you for not going towards caging. Connor finally standing up for himself a bit was relieving too. Rob finally being nice and the hand on the thigh... maybe he's finally accepting he's gay too and they're gonna make love? Maybe he's gonna see how much Connor likes getting fucked and he's gonna try a round? Idk but him talking about fucking Connor is already getting super hot. I'm sensing that he's lying about the camera tho lol and Connor is gonna think he's being nice then be crushed but idk. Hope not

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I hope they both turn out gay

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Rob had better be a good guy. I mean, like he knew Connor’s dad had fucked him up, and engineered this whole elaborate thing as a way of unfucking him up, by actually fucking him… a happy ending, fingers crossed!

southflasouthfla10 months ago

Betcha Robbie keeps the cameras on while they fuck.

dnsontndnsontn10 months ago

More manipulation is more likely than any declaration of mutual interest. Can’t help that this is where Connor takes it to far.

Nice to see Jonathan…

monarc7monarc710 months ago

One shinning moment of Connor getting the upperhand and it guickly got taken away before it sank in. I’ll say it again, Robbie needs to be pubished.

Exluke1Exluke110 months ago

4 more chapters would seem to be a short time to cover enough ground…Well enough to explain why Rob actually became contrite and put his hand on Connor’s thigh on the way home from the gym in the car. It’s clear Connor was ready to speak his truth but Rob isn’t ready yet although he may be closer once he makes love rather than fucks Connor and if he gets jealous of Jonathan. Good for Connor to really and finally put his foot down on something too. Right now Rob sounds like he’s doing Connor a favor so he can know his true self and will (hopefully just initially) deny he learned, enjoyed, shared more than just an orgasm. But there’s hope you can do that in the remaining chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hope later on we see again involvement of his dad

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Robbie will fuck Connor but that will be the end of it. Jonathon and Conner will fuck Robbie and own him.

Rin_MoonRin_Moon10 months ago

I kinda want both Robbie and Jonathan to fuck Conner

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I would love to see the tables get turned on Robbie too, Connor slowly starts taking control and there’s a whole power reversal by the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThomas_Lodge@Thomas_Lodge
Please send me your feedback! Contact me to read my stories in Portugese! Join me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/thomaslodge.