From Homophobe to Homo Ch. 22

Story Info
Connor shoots his first DP and bukkake scenes.
5.2k words
4.72
9.5k
18

Part 22 of the 24 part series

Updated 07/09/2023
Created 02/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fags are disgusting and Connor hates them all! There is no doubt in his mind. But when this raging homophobe finds himself forced to move in with another hunky mechanic, he has no idea that he is about to slowly, but surely, become what he despises the most!

This is a pure work of fiction.

This story does not reflect the views of its author. I do not endorse the actions depicted in this story in real life. All characters featured are above 18. Enjoy!

*

FROM HOMOPHOBE TO HOMO

Chapter 22: Stretched to the limits

I stayed.

I had nowhere else to go but that was not the point.

I wanted to be there. I needed Robbie's cock.

Or at least, I thought so.

Every time he was fucking me, balls deep, I felt like I was complete.

Every time I had his big thick cock ramming my throat, I felt like I was serving my purpose.

Every time he was feeding me with his spunk, I felt like I had to show myself worthy of this meal.

From the moment Robbie decided that I would not get paid anymore and that I had to fully submit to him if I wanted to stay, things escalated on a whole new level.

You thought that getting anally fucked and having your throat pounded on a daily basis in front of thousands of people, watching you live 24/7, was a lot?

Try to take viewers' submissions and let Robbie runs wild, you will see that things could get much worse!

Or much better, depending on your perspective.

The double penetration happened less than twelve days after the moment I had lost my virginity. Robbie had been playing with various toys to see how far my ass could stretch but for the first double-dicking, Carlos was our guest of honour.

He was very impressed by my progress, both in regards to my attitude and to my sexual performance.

"I cannot believe how you managed to turn him into the ultimate sissy. He was such a macho last year when I first met him at the gym, look at him now."

I was licking Robbie's feet while bending over, a pink butt plug lodged in my ass.

The two of them were sitting on the couch, naked and hard, drinking beers. I was only wearing my jockstraps; I had not changed in several days.

"I cannot take too much of the credit, he's had it in him for a long time." Robbie explained. "I only woke up his full potential."

Carlos rubbed his own giant feet against my face. They were stinking bad.

The three of us had worked out at the gym an hour before.

"Come take care of my balls, they need a good old tongue massage." Carlos said.

I looked at Robbie to make sure that he was fine with it. He nodded his head slightly yes. This was all the encouragement I needed.

Although this time of my life seemed insane to me now, at the time, I was happy.

Or again, I thought that I was.

My main goal was to keep Robbie satisfied so he would let me service him for as long as possible. If that meant that I had to service his friend as well, especially when that friend had a huge Latino cock to offer, I was more than willing to do so.

After his feet, I rubbed my face against Carlos' junks and started licking his balls.

He was much hairier than Robbie, especially around his crotch and asshole. I kissed his balls and his shaft, and naturally, he guided my face towards the top of his already wet cock.

Not the first time I was blowing his big dick. It was still challenging though, I was very familiar with Robbie's schlong, way less with Carlos'.

But you could always count on Robbie to help a good friend out. When he saw me struggling, he forced my head down his mate's cock to make sure I would swallow the entire thing.

"Come on, Connor, deeper than that! You can do better. Don't make me look stupid in front of our guest."

I could barely breathe. Or more accurately, for the span of twenty seconds, I could no longer breathe at all.

All my senses were focused on engulfing this horse-cock.

When Robbie finally let go of his hold, I was suffocating. A long slimy thread of saliva was coming out of my mouth and dripping on my bare chest.

"Good Lord! That was insane!" Carlos exclaimed.

I heard a ton of notification alerts on Robbie's computer. That meant the fans were loving it.

"Good boy." Robbie told me, patting my hair.

I smiled at the camera, amazed by my own capacity to swallow the huge piece of meat throbbing in front of me.

I went back for round two, this time, challenging myself to reach Carlos' thick and bushy pubic hair without Robbie's hand behind my neck.

The gargling sounds I was making were for sure a crowd pleaser. Robbie had installed mics everywhere so the audience could enjoy all the aspects of the show.

*FUCK MY DAD! FUCK THIS HOMOPHOBIC SON OF A BITCH.*

That sort of thoughts was popping up regularly (and uncontrollably) in my mind, often while I had a cock buried in my ass or deep inside my throat.

Or in that specific case, while I was experiencing both at the same time.

It was my first spit-roasting: Robbie was fucking my not-so-tight hole while I was bobbing up and down Carlos' dick. The sensations were amazing, my roommate knew exactly how to work my prostate.

After years and years of battling with myself to reject any slight attraction towards a man, it was like I needed to go to the extreme opposite. A full 360 degrees turn.

I had hated gay guys all my life, especially effeminate ones. I was despising any dude who I thought might act submissive in bed... And now, it was like a palindrome effect, I had switched to the exact opposite side.

The sluttier I was, the better I was feeling.

Paradoxically, the more obedient I was to Robbie, the more freedom I was experiencing. Weird, right?

*FUCK MY REPRESSED EMOTIONS! FUCK THE ALPHA MENTALITY BULLSHIT.*

Carlos lifted his legs up in the air and I ate his dirty hairy hole.

"Hmmm... Fuck... Eat daddy's caramel ass... You're good... Too fucking perfect."

I was proud.

I still had a long way to go to be perfect though.

When they told me that it was time for the double-penetration, my body started shaking in anticipation.

Both of their cocks were huge, like pornstars' level of fat hard cocks. They would destroy me for sure. Even Carlos seemed worried for me.

"You're sure, bro? I mean, he can take your cock, he could probably take mine... But both at the same time?"

"I'm not saying this won't hurt but I have been stretching his hole for weeks. He's ready." Robbie settled.

He then looked at me.

"Aren't you ready my boy?"

I nodded yes.

What the hell was wrong with me?

To get things going, Robbie asked me to get on all fours on the kitchen floor.

They would take turns shoving dildos and their own juicy dicks in my hole. It was all just a preparation for what was coming but it was pretty hardcore already.

My most intense fucking session to date.

For nearly forty minutes, I felt toys and cocks invading my ass until my hole was gaping like he had never gaped before. The first time I felt Carlos' going balls deeps, I thought my eyes were about to pop out of their sockets.

Jesus, it felt like he was rearranging my guts!

But as mentioned, this was only an appetizer.

Once my hole had been turned into a large extensible gap, Carlos and Robbie lied down on the floor, each on opposite sides until their legs were fully intertwined with one another and their dicks were rubbing.

No homo, right?

There, I started by crawling towards their dicks and attempting to shove both in my mouth. I stretched my jaw and my lips to the limit until the two slimy cockheads were tapping against my throat.

*LOOK AT ME NOW, DAD.*

"Look at him freaking go!" Carlos rejoiced.

"Good job, Connor. Stretch that mouth!"

I had a mouth full so I could not say thank you but I tried to go down even deeper to show my appreciation.

The fact that their two straight dicks were fully rubbing together turned me on a lot.

I tried another double deep-throat but I had to stop myself as I was about to puke.

The two Alpha men were moaning and grunting like beasts. I was giving them something they had never experienced before. And the main course was about to take place.

I spontaneously used the black XXL dildo to get my hole gaping further before it was time to impale myself on their two gigantic cocks.

I was amazed, and somewhat scared, of how easy it was for my ass to swallow that entire toy now. It seemed impossible just a few weeks prior.

Guys, believe in your dreams, everything is possible!

I stood up over their naked sweaty bodies, I spread my legs and I squatted down. Carlos' face was behind me. I was facing Robbie.

Our eyes met for a split second and then he looked away.

Sometimes, I could tell he was as overwhelmed as I was by the situation.

Robbie had created a freak, a sex monster, and neither of us knew how to get away from the situation.

I squatted further down until I felt their cockheads against my pucker. I was really about to do it?!

Robbie and Carlos made sure their dicks were fully pressed against each other, forming a single super-sized bone, ready to wreck me.

And I did it! I sat on their cocks!

"God damn it.... Fuck!!!"

I am not going to lie: it was tough. I teared up and I screamed, and I almost gave up before getting the first couple of inches in.

But I was motivated. I was stretching myself to the extreme until somehow, they were both inside of me. From this point on, my only job was to impale myself further.

My hole was opening up but my mind started to run wild.

I was reaching my tipping point.

The disruptive thoughts were taking all the place in my mind and were pulling me away from the action. They were imposing themselves in my brain. It was almost like a spiritual awakening. I was seeing the Light.

*FUCK ALL THOSE TIMES I HAVE BEEN ADMIRING A GUY'S BODY AT THE GYM IN SECRET.

FUCK ALL THOSE TIMES I WAS SCARED SHITLESS TO BE SEEN AS A SUBMISSIVE OR A BETA.

FUCK ALL THOSE TIMES I HAVE LIED TO MYSELF.

LOOK AT ME NOW, DAD!

I AM FUCKING MYSELF WITH TWO HUGE DICKS. I CANNOT GO ANY LOWER THAN THAT. RIGHT? YOUR SON IS A FREAKING FAGGOT.

ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?!*

And suddenly, the polluting thoughts turned into spoken words.

I had to get them out of my system.

"Fuck me! Yes, fuck me!" I started to yell. "Pound my hole like I deserve it!"

"Connor... Hmmm..."

"I'll fuck myself on your monster cocks. You hear me, dad? I'll fuck myself on these juicy cocks until they breed me! I'm gay! I'm a faggot. Fuck yeah!"

Carlos and Robbie thrusted themselves inside of me.

"Yes... I love those dicks deep in my ass... You see that, dad? You're proud of your only son? Is the whole world listening? We're live, right? Look at me, guys!"

I had been a homophobic piece of shit all my life because unconsciously, I was terrified that anyone would find out what I was hiding, deep down inside of me.

And the day that barrier broke, everything came out.

The repressed fantasies, buried deep down in my stomach, were replaced by two huge cocks, shoved deep down in my ass.

Robbie was disturbed by my outburst. Probably, he was realizing that he was losing control of the situation. I must have sounded like a mad man, yelling at my dad who was not there.

He decided to have a break and I had to extract myself from those cocks.

Robbie's dick was drenched with precum. I licked his shaft before he would get up.

Fucking delicious.

After the double penetration, no need to say that my hole was a wreck.

From the corner of my eyes, I saw a live video on the website where everyone could assess of how much I was gaping. For the first time, I got a clear view of the inside of my hole, that long red tunnel towards my guts.

Nearly 16.000 people had seen the scene.

This was our all-time record. I thought this type of fucked-up shit could only happen in porn movies. It was all very real.

Carlos did not seem as distraught by my reference to my dad as Robbie was. He grabbed me, bent me over the kitchen counter, and fucked me senselessly. I had never seen him that turned-on.

100% straight, my ass!

Carlos bred me exactly like I had requested. It felt warm when his jizz poured into my hole. Maybe that would heal me.

I realized that I had bursted quite significant loads of cum in the pouch of my jockstrap during the fucking. It was an accident.

"You're extraordinary, man." Carlos told me, impressed.

He seemed genuine, he even fist-bumped me, as if I was one of his bros.

I looked at his fist. I imagined the unthinkable. Fucking myself on his arm.

Nothing was impossible anymore.

I had to come back to some sort of reason. I had to put some boundaries. But my brain was even worse than Robbie, it was pushing me to go even further, or rather, even filthier.

How would I ever be able to tame the beast raging inside of me?

Robbie came back in the action to finish me off but he was way more mechanical about it. He was hard and was fucking me balls deep, - mixing his precum with Carlos' cum which was still coating my hole -, but it was like he was no longer into it.

Definitely, I could not understand this man. Always going from hot to cold at the slightest bump in the road.

He still gave me a facial -- the kind which was making me blind, the cum dripping in my eyes -- but he left me there, without any specific instruction.

He left the apartment with Carlos about five minutes after emptying his balls on my face.

I really hated Robbie when he was acting this way, ignoring me all of the sudden.

I had no idea for how long he would be gone and what he would be doing.

I knew the audience was still watching though, so I kept the appearances and I licked the cum running down my face.

I was a proper well-educated doggy.

I fell asleep on the couch shortly after.

I was drained, in all senses of the word.

When Robbie came back home, the first thing he told me was that I needed to give my ass some rest.

No kidding...

He also informed me that we had plans for the next day. Carlos had hooked us up with the professional studio he was usually working with and he had a big scene for me the next day.

"But Sir, I thought that my ass should be resting? Today was..." I looked for the most accurate word. "Today was extreme, I am not sure 24 hours will be enough to recover."

"Trust me, I know what I'm doing, Robbie. I have no intent to actually destroy your hole, it is your best asset."

"Ok..."

Robbie stopped to think. I could not read him but he seemed to be about to make a big decision.

"You want to sleep in my bed tonight?" He asked suddenly. "With me?"

My heart fell in my chest. I could have bursted out crying.

"Robbie... I... I don't know what to say. You want us to sleep together?"

"Was I not speaking English?"

"No... I am just surprised, that's all."

"I simply thought you deserved a reward for your behaviour today, and for the past couple of weeks. You have been great and I know how much you want me, how much you'd like to spend the night with me."

He got naked as he spoke.

His cock was beautiful, even flaccid. He knew exactly what he was doing.

"I won't ask twice though. Is that a yes or a no?"

"Yes! It's a yes, Rob! I want to."

He smiled. I hated myself for showing so much enthusiasm. But then, did I still really care what anyone might think of me?

"Go take a shower and join me in the bed."

He looked genuinely happy with the prospect.

I almost ran up to the bathroom. I was excited like a teenage girl who had just received a text message from her crush.

Sleeping with Robbie! In his room! Without the cameras, what a great opportunity!

My mind was so fucked-up that I distinctively remembered being a little sad that my ass was too sensitive to get pounded another time. Otherwise, I would have loved for Robbie to fuck me in the intimacy of his bed.

Maybe he would even kiss me again!

Wishful thinking. (Not to say pathetic thinking...)

He did not kiss me, nor fuck me. But we did sleep together, cuddling almost all night, our naked bodies intertwined.

When I woke up, Robbie was slowly scratching my back.

Who would have thought?

Of course, the first thing he told when he realized I was awake was:

"Don't go imagine things, slut, this was only a reward for being a good obedient bitch."

He could tell me whatever he wanted; I knew for damn sure that he had enjoyed our night together. I did not make any comment though.

I knew Robbie was in no state to face the truth.

Besides, we had some work to do. The shooting studio was more than an hour away from home and we were expected there around noon. I could not be late for my first professional scene.

Robbie did not say anything else about what we were going to do, or rather, what he was going to make me do.

We arrived at a warehouse where Carlos was waiting for us. He introduced us to his "friend", Claudio.

Claudio was an older guy, probably around 50 / 55 years old, wearing a washed-out grey tank top showcasing a body which was once fit. The dude had some grey hair, a prominent bulge, and a fat ass but he definitely gave off an old-school pornstar vibe.

"Welcome to the studio, guys, big fan of your work." Claudio shook our hands.

He was sweaty.

"Claudio was the first one to offer me professional jobs for porn shoots." Carlos explained.

"One might say I have a real talent for finding fresh meat!" Claudio exclaimed, slapping Carlos' big ass.

Gross guy.

"It's a pleasure to be here." Robbie said.

"Eh, I'm glad! Thirty years in the business and I can tell that you guys are the future. Livestream 24/7, straight guys doing gay sex, giving up your dignity for a few dollars. Those are some fit bodies and big dicks put at good use."

He grabbed my pecs outrageously.

I was only wearing a tank top. I looked at Robbie expecting some sort of reaction but he just grinned at me. I guessed I had to let this old pervert have his way with me.

"My bitch is only allowed to get outside to train his muscles. You gotta keep the client happy." Robbie commented.

He pulled my top to flaunt my six-pack abs to Claudio.

His disgusting metaphor from before was fitting, I was a piece of meat.

And it was only the beginning.

"No fucking today, though?" Claudio asked Robbie, feeling up my ass.

He was already sliding his middle finger in the back of my shorts.

I got chills.

"Not today. He took two huge cocks yesterday for his first DP."

"That's a shame but I guess a deal is a deal."

Claudio tapped his middle finger against my ass crack but did not go any further than that.

"He has only been working with his ass since very recently. Before that, he was mainly a blowjob and deepthroat king. I promise you the performers and the audience will be plenty satisfied with his mouth." Carlos intervened.

I still had not a clue of what I was doing there.

Claudio put his disgusting fingers all over and inside my mouth. He was testing the materials. I was tasting my ass.

"That does seem like a perfect cum dumpster." He concluded.

Things got clearer as soon as I was brought inside the warehouse. Dozens and dozens of buffy guys were stroking their cocks.

Some of them were naked, other were wearing jeans or underwear, but all of their cocks were out.

I recognized the two blond guys I had already shot a scene with at Carlos' place.

"I made the count. With you guys, we are at 100 exactly." Claudio explained.

"Exactly what I need for a viral video."

"Fucking crazy." Robbie mumbled, looking around, impressed.

"OKAY, GUYS. Your attention please." Claudio yelled at the crowd.

"No anal today."

There were some booing, a huge guy seemed very disappointed.

"Our friend Connor..." He grabbed me and almost ripped my tank-top off. "...is just here to take your fat loads all over his face."

12