All Comments on 'From Homophobe to Homo Ch. 22'

by Thomas_Lodge

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
TheBrawnRealistTheBrawnRealist10 months ago

I’m just sad he’s not getting paid for these 2 huge scenes

CaramelunicornCaramelunicorn10 months ago

It’s about time Connor confronts Robbie on his inner homophobia and being on the DL! I hope Connor turns this around and takes the money and dump Robbie or make Robbie fall in love and leave with the redheads guy.

dnsontndnsontn10 months ago

Run Connor RUN!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great chapter.

HumiliaterHumiliater10 months ago

I loved the lines; "I cannot believe how you managed to turn him into the ultimate sissy. He was such a macho last year when I first met him at the gym, look at him now."

I was licking Robbie's feet while bending over, a pink butt plug lodged in my ass.

Those lines encapsulate every straight man's greatest fears & most forbidden secret fantasy.

Can Conner escape? Not a chance. It's as if the poor dumb jock waded into the toilet bowl of being a gay porn star and just heard the tank being flushed. He can try to fight the current, but sooner or later he will be pulled under by a whirlpool of increasingly depraved sex acts until the finality of the inevitable GA-LOOK! Bye-bye, Conner....

monarc7monarc710 months ago

Took him long enough

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Really hope Conner and his Dad fuck Robbie and take over all Robbie's assets

badbluebadblue10 months ago

Would be cool to either see Robbie get the tables turned on him or for him to realize he is gay and in love with Connor.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Every chapter of this story is so freakin' hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous