From Homophobe to Homo Ch. 23

Story Info
Another Alpha male gets his cherry popped!
5.5k words
4.76
12.4k
9

Part 23 of the 24 part series

Updated 07/09/2023
Created 02/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fags are disgusting and Connor hates them all! There is no doubt in his mind. But when this raging homophobe finds himself forced to move in with another hunky mechanic, he has no idea that he is about to slowly, but surely, become what he despises the most!

This is a pure work of fiction.

This story does not reflect the views of its author. I do not endorse the actions depicted in this story in real life. All characters featured are above 18. Enjoy!

*

FROM HOMOPHOBE TO HOMO

Chapter 23: The confrontation

If Robbie was lying about his stupid "spermatophobia". What else was he lying about?

*ROBBIE IS GAY.*

Duh! The voice in my head did not need to convince me there.

I guessed that I had figured that one when he freaking kissed me, tongue and all, while fucking my ass!

What else? I felt like I was still missing something.

We were back in Robbie's car. I had not registered the moment when we left the bukkake shooting.

For sure, I had to lick off all the spunk from my face and chest, but it was all a blur.

Apparently, Claudio was very satisfied with my performance.

"We'll do your first gang bang scene and fisting by the end of the week; you better get prepared, Connor." Robbie explained casually as he was driving. "Don't worry, I will pass by the sex-shop to get you some more toys to train your hole, baby."

He was very happy with himself.

*ROBBIE IS A LIAR.*

I was torn.

On one hand, I wanted to jump off from the moving car or punch the guy. On the other hand, I wanted to go for another round of hard sex and blow his dick while he had his hands on the wheel.

Things were coming back to me. Things were finally making sense.

Or at least, some of it.

I replayed our entire journey in my head.

How did we end up there? Before the fucking, there were the dildos, the butt plugs, and before that, it was just blowing his dick. Even before, I was only giving him hand-jobs, with a condom at first, and then, with nothing on.

For fuck's sake, I was supposed to be his "assistant", help him out filming some content. It seemed like an eternity ago.

Slowly, but surely, Robbie had turned me into his willing and obedient bitch. I mean, I even agreed to be filmed 24/7 acting as his personal whore!

What the fuck had gone wrong?

*ROBBIE HAS BEEN LYING TO ME FROM THE START.*

We were back at the apartment now.

Robbie got naked and dropped on the couch. The usual. I undressed to my filthy jockstraps.

The incoherent unprocessed thoughts kept on coming in my brain, I was unable to control them. The puzzle was piecing itself together, yet, it was difficult to recognize that I had been tricked.

Because that was what had happened, right? I had been manipulated.

No matter how I was going about it, I would always end-up to the same conclusion. Everything started to go south once I had moved in with Robbie.

My landlord was present at the bukkake scene. Or did I dream that he was there? If he were... That meant that probably Robbie knew him.

*ROBBIE TRICKED YOU INTO MOVING-IN WITH HIM.*

I got the shivers at that thought.

"Hello? Connor, Hello? You're here with me?"

Robbie was moving his hand in front of my face.

"Sorry... I... I was just lost in my thoughts."

"Thinking about the amount of spunk you swallowed today?" He chuckled.

Asshole.

"No... I mean... Yeah..."

I could have confronted him right there, but I knew Robbie too well. He would totally turn the situation around and make me look like I was the crazy one.

If I wanted to have a chance to know the truth, I needed to come prepared.

"What is up with you, man?" Robbie asked me seriously. "You enjoyed the porn shooting, I could see it in your eyes, so what's wrong?"

"Nothing... I'm sorry... I guess I'm just missing having my ass filled. Seeing all those juicy cocks today and not being able to get fucked; that was frustrating." I lied.

Well, I was semi-lying. Part of this statement was true.

Robbie smiled largely, exactly what he wanted to hear.

I could play him too.

To be clear, if my feelings towards Robbie were all over the place, my sudden epiphany did not put into question the fact that I loved cocks, whether in my mouth or buried deep in my ass.

To put it even more simply: I knew that I was attracted to men and, although there was still a long way ahead - which I had not realized yet -, I had, for the most part, come to terms with that fact.

Thinking back, Robbie had probably seen something in me that I had never dared to see myself and this was why we had found ourselves in this situation. Maybe a glance in the locker-room had betrayed me...

Who knows?

"You think your ass can take it after yesterday?" Robbie asked me.

Shit, focus Connor, we were having a conversation.

I had to learn how to stay in the moment. I must have looked insane, but again, I had just taken and swallowed one hundred loads of spunk. Robbie could hardly blame me for being on edge.

"I don't know... Maybe you could rim me before plugging me again, to ease it in." I suggested.

"Agreed. On all fours." Robbie commanded, winking at the camera closest to the TV. (We were still live.)

What Robbie did not know was that I had another position in mind for the rimming session.

But I knew better than to ask him to sit on his face.

I would play his games, pretend that I was the one scarifying myself, doing most of the job. In short, I would use Robbie's method of convincing against him.

"Sir, if you do not mind, I think my hole would heal better if you'd just lie down and stick your tongue out. I'll take care of moving my ass around. I'll do the work. You should rest, you had a long day."

He did not even look suspicious.

Robbie really thought I was that mind-fucked that I could truly believe that HE had been the one having gone through "a long day"!

Seriously? Whose jaw and wrists were aching after so many blowjobs and stroking XXL pornstars' cocks!?

"Let's do that in your bed, so the fans can watch it." He spoke.

"Sure."

My jockstraps were defiled with cum and spunk all over the waistbands. Robbie would get quite the taste when rimming me.

I smiled thinking about his so-called spermatophobia, he grinned back at me. He probably assumed that I was just excited for what was to come.

To be fair, I was.

Robbie lied down on my bed, stark naked and hard as a rock, sweating already.

The bastard. He loved playing with me so bad.

"Stick your tongue out." I told him.

It felt weird, but nice, being the one giving the orders for once.

Surprisingly, Robbie followed them without any resistance. His warm fat tongue was out of his mouth in a split second, ready to eat me up.

I jumped on the bed, stood up above him and then squatted down until I felt the wetness of this tongue against my pucker.

"Mmmmm...."

At first, I rubbed myself slowly, I did not want to scare him away.

The plan needed to be followed carefully, step by step. He was rimming me as best as he could but sometimes, I would move away.

Just a way to create some sort of frustration. Another page I had learned from his book.

"Get down!" He would blurt out, eager to feast on my ass some more.

Perfect. He was the one begging for it.

I squatted further down, and he inserted himself deeper within me. He spat on my ass too. Frankly, I was very horny at that point.

My ass had not fully recovered from the previous day, but my hole definitely enjoyed being serviced.

Also, to be honest, Robbie was really good at it.

"You liked that, Sir?" I asked, staying in character.

"Fuck yeah... Mmmm... You do have a fine wet pussy, cunt." He commented.

There, I decided it was time. I fully sat down on his face to shut him up.

I was smothering Robbie with my big fat ass.

"Mmmmph... Fleaaase..."

Was he moaning or complaining? who could tell? His dick was still throbbing and leaking against his abs though.

His tongue was buried deep, but I wanted more, I rubbed myself all over his face and his nose, I spread my ass so he would be lost in the abyss of my anal cave. I hoped that he was taking it all in.

"Fuck yeah, Robbie, eat me up! Choke yourself in my bum!" I shouted.

I did not call him bitch, or slut, or anything degrading, but I stopped using the word "Sir". Baby steps, you know.

Again, the moment Robbie would realize that I was taking back control, he would push back, and I would lose him. I had to be cautious.

At some point, he tapped against my thighs. He was truly suffocating. I moved up.

"Fuck... I... Fuck you!" He mumbled.

"You liked that?"

"I... Yeah! God damn it!" He was panting. "I loved it, you nasty bitch!"

I winked at the camera in front of me.

I sat back down and kept on with the same naughty treatment. I made sure that he was licking some cum from the straps while I was moving around. I felt empowered.

I let my dick out of my jockstrap pouch. I jerked off, my balls on his chin, his nose lodged in my ass crack.

Who was the boss now?

"Dirty boy." I spoke.

Another boundary had been crossed. Calling the Alpha, a dirty boy... Tables were turning.

Maybe submitting another man was not as difficult as it seemed.

Once I was done choking him with my big fat ass, I extended myself downwards to grab his throbbing cock. Robbie was very horny; his dickhead was leaking all other my fingers.

We continued the session in the 69's position.

I wished he had sucked my dick, but at this point, he was still only taking care of my ass, alternating between tonguing my hole and fingering it. I loved it though.

"Want me to rim you, babe?" I asked after a few minutes.

I had a new plan in mind.

"Yeah..."

"I have an idea... I could milk your cock while eating your ass." I innocently suggested.

"What do you mean?"

He was red from excitement. I could swear that he had some residue of cum left on his lower lips. Nasty.

I needed to convince Robbie to get into the position I wanted without saying any trigger words such as "in a submissive position" or "on all fours".

"I would be milking you, Sir. From behind, so I can rim your ass at the same time. I will work to make you reach the ultimate pleasure."

He smirked.

"Sounds like a good naughty proposal to mix things up. I guess our audience would love that."

"Oh yes! They sure would, daddy."

"Go between my thighs then." He lifted his legs up in the air.

Although this hairy ass crack looked appetizing as fuck, that was not my plan.

"Sir. The milking position. It's... Hum... Like... It would require that I'd be behind you. You would be on the floor, and I would be behind you licking your hole while my hands would be stroking your dick, pointing towards the ground."

"Like a freaking cow!"

I could not tell if he was mad or turned-on.

Thankfully, he was just horny!

Spontaneously, he walked to the living room and got on all fours. If he needed to feel in control, I could let him. As long as he was getting into proper position.

"Behind me, bitch, and milk your daddy up!" He barked at me.

I took my jockstraps off before taking my own position, right behind him.

He did not notice that I was naked and hard.

I believe that I rimmed his musky asshole like I had never done it before. Probably because I knew it would be the last time. I wanted to enjoy it as much as I could before making any tough decision or having a difficult conversation.

Robbie was moaning and grunting like a beast.

I proceeded to the milking, stroking his massive dick in this new and unusual position.

No idea why but right at that moment, my tongue in his hole and my hands on his monster cock, I realized who could help me to uncover the truth.

If Robbie had manipulated me from the moment where I had set foot in the apartment, how could he be so sure that I would stay at his place?

Looking back, more than the loss of my place, it had been the loss of my car which had really made me homeless and dependent from Robbie.

I was kissing his hole when I considered, for the first time, that maybe, Robbie had played a role in the disappearance of my car.

And if it were the case, someone knew about it.

Freaking Patrick from the fourth floor!

"Come on, babe, stroke me harder, come on..." Robbie was begging me.

I moved my tongue from his ass down to his balls to massage them. He was in Heaven. I thought it was the perfect opportunity. I slid a finger inside Robbie's wet hole.

"Aaaaaah!" He literally screamed.

Poor boy. Ahah.

I did not stop; I shoved a second finger inside. Deep.

"Relax, Robbie." I said calmly. "Just appreciate the moment."

He stopped resisting rather quickly.

"No big deal." I spoke. "I'm just stimulating you, Daddy. I'm still your bitch."

I knew exactly what to say. I had been subject to the same kind of twisted games for months.

I was fingering him with my middle and index fingers of my left hand, while simultaneously milking him with my right hand.

Robbie was about to cum, but I needed to keep this thing going just a few more minutes.

I let go of his dick.

"Sir, the way you can control yourself, not cumming, that's so impressive." I spoke.

Jesus Christ, he must have realized that I was making fun of him. Right?

"Yeah, boy. As I told you again and again, I am an ALPHA. You would not understand."

Apparently not.

That being said, this was exactly the type of things we would say in all seriousness for the cameras, so it made sense that Robbie did not understand the switch happening in my brain.

I mean, he was on all fours and two fingers deep in his hole though, he could have gotten the hint that things had changed!

His anus was tight and warm.

I was stretching it, just slightly, after each back and forth. There are not many things more gratifying in life than invading a virgin ass for the very first time.

Because I was done with masturbating him, I could wank my own cock off.

To keep the momentum going, I too, needed to control my ejaculation, but this, I had learned to do very well in the previous weeks. Another proof that I was the true Alpha between the two of us...

Too bad that I could not give a fuck anymore about these stupid labels!

After a while, Robbie had fully leaned in to being fingered, he had his face against the floor and he was drooling and moaning softly. His big dick was still throbbing and leaking precum everywhere, he was not even touching it.

His hole was opening up and shutting down quickly, winking at me. Oh baby, I was going to take good care of it!

That was the moment.

I pulled back my fingers letting his hole gaping, I grabbed his waist, I looked at the bubble muscular butt in front of me, and I shoved my dick right inside his virgin hole.

I mean, I tried to.

Robbie was still tight as an arrow so the penetration could not be complete but my cockhead was definitely in, fighting its way down that warm tunnel.

"CONNOR! What the fuck?!"

"Relax." I spoke. "Relax, daddy. Everything's going to be fine. You just have to let me in. Slowly."

"Connor... Hum... Please..."

"Just try it, babe. No big deal. Don't worry about anything."

I pushed my dick deeper. I was a few inches in now. Fuck yeah. It felt so nice, so fucking tight, I was about to burst.

In comparison, all other girls I had banged in my life had given me nothing.

There was no doubt in my mind that I had found what I truly enjoyed there.

"You... Are you... Are you fucking me?"

Ahah. Did Robbie really ask me that?!

"Damn right, I am, BITCH!"

I banged his ass even harder and went way deeper than I had anticipated. I admit, this one probably hurt.

He must have felt it in his guts.

But then, the most amazing thing happened, while he was blowing some thick white loads on the floor, - his ejaculation was uncontrollable, I must have hit his prostate -, Robbie started to push his ass back down my cock even further!

FUCK YEAH. He was being proactive in the fucking!

What the hell? Robbie was a power-bottom! Who freaking knew!?

I jizzed at the same time. I wished I had pounded him longer (and harder), but I could not help myself, my spunk flooded his insides.

At least, I bred him properly.

I had popped his cherry. I had taken his virginity! This was cause for celebration.

Although Robbie did not seem in the mood for a party.

What could he be thinking at that instant?

"You came in my ass." He blurted out, stunned.

"Yeap." I replied casually. "You liked it?"

He did not say the words but he nodded yes, ever so slightly.

I knew that Robbie had loved every second of it. He knew it too. However, was this moment enough to switch up our dynamic entirely? Probably not.

Things got back to normal, or whatever normalcy was like to us at this point, rather quickly.

We had dinner.

Robbie was still addressing me like I was his obedient submissive, - if anything, he was even harsher than usual -, and we went to sleep.

Well, I should have said that we went to "bed", because clearly, despite my exhaustion, I could not get any sleep.

I had to uncover the truth. The whole truth.

I could not execute my plan while Robbie was still awake though. Even if I were being discreet, he could see me on the livestream, any viewer could alert him. I had to act as normal as I could.

Above anything else, I wanted to be ready for the moment where the time of the confrontation would eventually come.

The livestream must have been going wild. The Alpha had gone through his first sodomy! The audience was probably expecting more.

It was most likely that I would never offer them anything else...

I checked my texts while I was waiting for Robbie to fall asleep. This was something I was rarely ever doing because, frankly, who would text me? Robbie had isolated me from everyone I knew.

Another way to manipulate me and take control. Typical abusive behaviour.

My dad would only reach out when he needed me. My ex-colleagues had felt like we had betrayed them when we left. And for the girls, I had not reached to any of them for a long time.

I did have a text though. A couple of them actually, from Johnathan.

"Hi man, I got your number from Carlos. I don't want to sound weird; I was just genuinely wondering if you were fine, you seemed stressed-out at the gym last time."

The second text said:

"We could train together tomorrow? AS FRIENDS." He added, in all caps.

I wished I could!

John had seen me with a butt-plug in my ass in the middle of the gym, running to the bathroom. You bet that he must be thinking that I was a weirdo! Yet, he texted me.

Maybe I should have accepted to go out with him back when he first proposed it to me.

Damn, that felt weird. That feeling in my stomach when I processed that thought... I was considering going on a date with another dude. Just because I found him hot. And cute. And nice.

I heard Robbie snoring.

It was time.

I got out of the bed, put some grey joggers on and I hurried outside the apartment. I did not even put shoes or socks on. I was shirtless.

I went down two floors to the fourth.

My heart was pounding in my chest.

I did not know exactly where Patrick lived but I quickly was able to tell which door belonged to him. A rainbow doormat was visible on the opposite side of the hallway. Good Lord, he really was doing the most!

What if I was completely imagining things?

What was I about to do exactly?

I was not sure, but I knocked anyway. I needed answers.

It was the middle of the night.

I knocked again. And a third time. I insisted.

A dog barked.

Freaking Britney! I forgot about that -- literal -- bitch.

Finally, I heard movements from inside the apartment.

12