All Comments on 'From Homophobe to Homo Ch. 23'

by Thomas_Lodge

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
CaramelunicornCaramelunicorn10 months ago

Worth the wait! Robbie has a lot to pay for! What Robbie done was way overboard!

TheBrawnRealistTheBrawnRealist10 months ago

I understand Connor’s frustration, but also without Robbie’s tactics and manipulation he wouldn’t have discovered that he’s gay. So while it’s bad, he did do something good

Exluke1Exluke110 months ago

Connor is free now and he has every right to be furious. But recently he has felt love for Robbie too and in most cases one has to deeply care about someone in order to hate them. I know Jonathan is ready, awesome, and available so that’s great. I don’t know who Connor will choose because in the heat of an argument people say all kinds of things they may later regret. Robbie is desperate right now too so… when they calm down and if Robbie doesn’t send the link to Connor’s dad and sincerely apologizes, I could imagine a world where Connor takes him back after some time away. Connor might miss the role of sub so I look forward to the next chapter! Maybe it’s HEA with Jonathan or Robbie?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The story was slow pace until this chapter... I mean only one more chapter after the truth come out? Hope for more or at least tell us there is sequel

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I know the ending is coming, but I don’t want to have to wait. Dear sweet baby jesus in a manger, let this wonderful human write as fast as possible and provide the most fulfilling last chapter toot sweet, and I don’t mean the candy.

Not just a quick ending, but one that they want to give and wraps up the story the way they ended all along. Amen!

Thanks for a great story. Very much cannot wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I hope Connor at least demands his cut from the filmings before leaving for good!

HumiliaterHumiliater10 months ago

I personally love stories where an arrogant straight guy is cluelessly led one step at a time to being completely turned out. Now that Conner has confessed to having always been gay, he is a more sympathetic character, but I wonder how much sympathy he would get from the gay men he tormented all his life. Robbie's abuse seems like sweet retribution to me.

dnsontndnsontn10 months ago

I’m so proud of Connor. He’s been slow to figure this out but he’s made it to the other side now.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

At last Connor fucked Robbie and so will his dad when Robbie does what he threatened.

" it all goes to your dad! Can you imagine the look on his face when he will open that link? "

Yes the protective dad mode will start up and Robbie will be sorry because Robbie will soon understand how Connors dad realises that Robbie violated his son and fuck Robbie. Then Robbie will be forced to transfer all his assets etc to Connor and his father. Maybe even Robbie's arse to his former workmates.

Thanks for the story really liked it

Amymore For the Love of God story

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I live you

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I hope they give each other a second chance and become porn stars! There will be an opportunity to develop their story, not to end it, if you still have the strength.

DevonCowboyDevonCowboy10 months ago

Moral of this story; you don't have to be a straight homophobic twat to be an arsehole. There are plenty of self centred selfish gays out there capable of taking advantage of you. I know. I was in a 3 year relationship with a guy whose only real thoughts were about himself, until the scales fell away from my eyes.

dnsontndnsontn10 months ago

Look what you’re doing Thomas! Fantastic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThomas_Lodge@Thomas_Lodge
Please send me your feedback! Contact me to read my stories in Portugese! Join me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/thomaslodge.