From Hookups to More... Pt. 03

Story Info
From friends with benefits to Master and Slave...
6.9k words
4.68
17.9k
26

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kylee was hellbent on becoming my mindless slave all of the time.

She would send me Snapchats with spirals in her eyes. She would constantly sending me selfies wearing lingerie, or nothing at all. She even went as far as sending me porn videos, wanting to try things in the video.

As much as my conscious tried to reject it, I was hooked. I loved the thought of having a sex slave. I decided to officially ask Kylee to move in with me when her lease expired. She was absolutely giddy, until I told her we should hold off on switching her to permanent slavery.

"I have to find a way for you to be less horny," I explained with a teasing smile. "We fucked five times in one day last weekend. I can't keep up."

She laughed. "Okay, deal. I can't wait to quit my job."

Soon enough the next weekend came, and I beat her to my place.

"I'll be there soon, promise!" She texted.

So, what better time than to fiddle with the SlaVR?

I took it back out of the box. I moved it around in my hands. I looked inside of it, looking at all of the intricate details on it. I even pulled out a small booklet out of the box that indicated itself as the owner's manual.

A couple of pages in, I found what I was looking for. A way to dial down the slave's horniness. It was a dial on the inside of the SlaVR, located where the back of Kylee's head would go.

Sure enough, it was cranked to 10. 'How is that the default?' I thought. 'I guess there's a lot of women that don't have Kylee's sex drive naturally.'

Just then, Kylee walked through the door. She let out a stressed grunt as she shed her jacket.

"Something wrong?" I asked, looking up from the living room.

"Oh, nothing, just ready to be done work for the week. Or forever, your choice..." she trailed off as she saw me holding it. Her tight black shirt, black leggings, and high heeled boots looked like they were made for her body. A flirty smile formed on her face. "You can do more than stare."

"I know, but I enjoy the view," I replied, as a smirk formed on my face. I then held up the SlaVR. "Isn't this... bimbo week?"

Her smile seemed to grow wider as she walked closer to me. "Why, yes it is. And I can't wait."

"Well, I do have some friends coming over tonight. So this could go one of two ways," I said as she crawled up beside me on the couch.

"What are you thinking?"

"Well, I have a hunch that you really won't care whose dick it is, as long as you're getting fucked," I said. "How do you feel about giving my friends some entertainment tonight?"

She was squirming with excitement. "I thought you'd never ask!"

I slid the SlaVR over her head, but didn't turn it on yet. I filled her in on her horniness dial on the back of the device.

"Not going to lie, I'm going to miss being insatiable," she said with a smile.

"That doesn't mean I changed it." I added. "You might need a little extra boost."

Her smile grew wide as I turned on the machine, switched it to BIMBO mode, set the dial to 12 hours, and hit start. The lights turned pink inside of the device, and steam filled the visor until Kylee's eyes were not visible. I saw her shoulders relax and her smile shine.

Soon enough, the steam disappeared. I removed the SlaVR from her, and her eyes opened, looking at me.

She giggled. "Hey Daddy, I can't wait for you to make me feel very good tonight," she said with a slightly higher voice. She rubbed her tits while staring at me. "Can I take these clothes off, Daddy? I want to show off these big titties for you."

***

A few hours later, two of my friends, Terry and Steven, arrived at my house. I've made them very aware that they never had to bring beer or anything to my place, but they both brought a case.

"Great to see you again, buddy," Terry said while we bro-hugged.

"You're not going to regret coming today, boys," I said while doing the same with Steven. "I've got a pretty special treat for you boys."

Supper was on the table, and we dished up, ate, drank, and laughed while we told stories and caught up. All the while, Kylee was getting ready upstairs, giggling to herself.

Finally, the conversation shifted to women. Apparently, Terry's marriage was on the rocks, and Steven had just broke up with a girlfriend.

"What about you, buddy? Who's keeping you so damn busy?" Steven asked.

"I've been seeing this girl, Kylee is her name. She's kinky as hell. In fact, she wants to meet all of you tonight," I said with a smile. "But I have to let you guys in on a little secret. Wait here."

I ran out to the living room and grabbed the SlaVR. I walked back to the dining room as Kylee stood in the upstairs hallway. She was wearing a pink lingerie corset with pink high heels, and her hair was in pigtails. She was twirling her hair, biting her lip and smiling. I motioned for her to walk downstairs and wait outside of the dining room.

I set the SlaVR box on the table. The two boys looked at it, then looked back at me in bewilderment.

"Boys, Kylee ordered this. We use it every weekend now. It can make any woman a sex slave for however long you want."

As I continued to explain how the SlaVR worked, Terry and Steven's jaws dropped even further. When I finished, Kylee walked behind me. I grabbed her waist as she pressed her ass into me.

"Hey, Daddy, are these your friends?" She asked, not breaking eye contact with me.

"Yes they are, baby. I want you to clear the table. You will then greet them properly after. Understood?"

She smiled. "Of course Daddy, thank you."

I smacked her ass as she walked towards the leftover food and dirty plates on the table. Terry and Steven leaned back in their chairs as Kylee smiled at them. She walked back into the kitchen, and Terry and Steven both saw that she wasn't wearing panties or a thong.

"Dude," Terry gasped. "How much did you pay for her?"

I just laughed, and held up a "zero" in my hand. "In fact, she paid for me to have an escort in Chicago a while back. She's that chill. And tonight, she's completely free use."

Terry and Steven looked at each other, then back to me. Kylee came back to clear more from the table, and brushed up beside Steven, who blushed. That caused Kylee to giggle.

"Hey Kylee, give Steven a kiss," I ordered.

"Yes, Daddy," she said. She then grabbed Steven's face and kissed him. Steven was definitely the most shy out of the bunch, and proved it by not putting her hands on her. When she lifted from the kiss, he continued blushing while she smiled.

"You're a good kisser, Steven. Thank you," she said with a kind smile.

"You are to call my friends Sir. Do you understand?" I ordered from the end of the table.

Kylee looked up at me. "Of course, Daddy. Anything you say."

Kylee finished clearing the table.

"Well, boys? Aren't you impressed?" I asked.

"Oh my God man, I can't believe what I'm seeing," Terry said. Steven was still speechless.

"She's going to be back here any minute, so you better not sit back and watch while I fuck her myself," I said while I unbuckled my dress pants.

"This beats the hell out of watching the game..." Steven finally said.

Kylee came back into the dining room. She crawled onto the table, and pressed her face to the glass, lifting her ass high and spreading her legs wide.

"I'm so glad you invited friends over, Daddy," Kylee said. "Are they going to fuck me, Daddy?"

"I don't know, are they?" I asked, looking at them. They hurriedly unbuckled and unzipped their pants. Terry and Steven pulled their cocks out, and Kylee turned her head either side to watch them stroke off.

"Mmm, thanks for bringing these cocks to me, Daddy," she said with a smile. "May I rub myself?"

"You may," I asked, pulling my own cock out. Terry and Steven were similar in size, but I was definitely bigger.

Kylee moaned softly as she reached her pussy with her fingers and started rubbing her clit. I walked over to wear her face was directed. I pushed my cock into her mouth, and she began bobbing her head.

Terry reached towards Kylee and started grabbing her tits. She moaned slightly louder. Steven was slowly gaining confidence, and stood behind her.

"Sh-should I fuck her?" He asked nervously.

"Hell yeah, dude," I grunted as her bobbing got faster.

Steven rubbed his cock into her pussy before he started to fuck her, grabbing hold of her hips.

"Oh, my God, thank you, Sir," Kylee moaned out.

I spit on her face from above. "I didn't tell you to stop," I ordered.

Her eyes glowed as she looked up at me, completely turned on. "Of course, Daddy. I'm sorry," she said. She continued, before switching to Terry.

I rubbed my cock while grabbing her tits. Steven continued pumping his cock into Kylee.

"Oh, my God, I think I'm close..." Steven muttered.

"Switch with me," Terry grunted as they switched places.

I smiled as Terry then began filling Kylee's pussy with his cock. Then Steven pushed his cock into her mouth. Kylee's head bobbed quickly onto Steven's cock as he moaned out.

"Swallow all of it, my little bimbo," I ordered Kylee as cum started spurting into her mouth from Steven's cock. Kylee took every drop and smiled up at Steven.

"Mmm, thank you, Sir," she smiled up at Steven. He melted into a chair behind him as she turned and looked at me, using a finger to clean up the leftover cum around her mouth. She stuck out her tongue to show she swallowed all of Steven's seed.

"Hey Terry, you ready?" I looked over, as Kylee popped her mouth onto my cock.

"I... think... so..." he said between grunts.

"Pull out then you moron. She'll swallow," I grunted as I pulled out and made Terry switch places with me.

I was going to fuck Kylee's pussy, but I decided better. I pushed my cock into her ass.

"OH MY GOD, YES DADDY..." she moaned out.

Terry stroked his cock into her face, and she hungrily took it into her mouth. It didn't take long, but Terry let out a loud sigh while he came into her mouth. Kylee sucked him dry before turning and looking at me.

"Please Daddy, give me that cum. Your friends taste so good, but I know you taste better..." she trailed off as the eyes rolled to the back of her skull.

It must have been our practice, but sure enough, I was ready to finish after a few minutes of filling her ass with my cock.

I pulled out, and she quickly spun around onto the table.

"Kneel at my feet, slut," I ordered.

She crawled off and knelt at my feet. She stuck her tongue out, her eyes pleading me to finish on her.

Long at last, I came all over her face. She looked up at me the whole time, as cum filled her mouth and covered her face. She let out happy moans as I finished.

"Thank you, Daddy. I loved it." She said with a smile. She cleaned all of the cum off of her mouth and face, and swallowed.

She got up and walked out of the room. She smiled at Terry and Steven on her way out.

"She is incredible, Ry," Terry muttered.

"We're just getting started, boys," I said with a smile.

***

Terry, Steven, and I made our way to the theatre room. I rented a temporary stripper pole to go in front of the screen. I could sense Terry and Steven's excitement.

"Separate couches, boys. She'll come right up to you. Do whatever you want, just don't cum inside her pussy, that's mine," I said with a smile.

As we all got seated, cocks in hand, the lights turned down, and a spotlight shined onto the pole.

Kylee strolled to the front of the room. She was clad in a naughty school girl outfit, with tight white crop top, white socks that reached her knees, high heels, and a plaid skirt that flipped up as she strutted to the front, showing she had no underwear underneath.

'Just the way I like it,' I thought.

Kylee grabbed onto the pole and smiled. Music played quietly, so we could hear her.

"Let's give you boys a show before giving you the ride of your lives," Kylee said. She started a routine on the pole that she knew. It was pretty convenient of her to tell me that she had taken pole dancing classes. She was jumping up onto the pole and spinning. She grinded up against the pole, licked it with her tongue, and pressed her tits in between it.

Kylee was so hot. I could hear the couches creaking, meaning Terry and Steven were pumping their cocks very quickly.

"When you're ready, call for her," I hollered over at them. "She loves any kinds of dirty names."

Kylee flashed a smile at me as she dropped to her knees as part of her routine.

"Come and get this cock, you slut," Steven yelled.

Kylee crawled over to him. Terry and I watched as her ass swayed towards Steven.

"Do what you want to me, Sir. I can't wait to feel that cock again," she said in a bubbly voice.

Steven lifted Kylee up by her chin, and instructed her to ride him. Kylee guided Steven's cock inside of her pussy and rode him. Steven pressed his face into Kylee's tits as she squealed in delight.

"Oh God, I kinda want to fuck her ass," I heard Terry mutter.

"What's stopping you?" I smirked. Kylee looked over at Terry and smiled.

"Give it to me, Sir. I can handle it," Kylee said. "Put that cock into my ass while this Sir fucks me good."

Steven stood up while Kylee held on tight onto him. Terry lifted Kylee's skirt and pushed his cock into her ass.

"YES, OH MY GOD, YES," Kylee muttered loudly. I watched as she bounced up and down while taking my friends' cocks. Terry and Steven had wild looks on their face while double-penetrating Kylee.

'Do I call her my girlfriend?' I randomly thought.

This double-penetration lasted a long time. Kylee was smiling and moaning while Steven took her pussy and Terry fucked her ass. Long at last, Steven and Terry were both ready to cum.

Kylee knelt at their feet, sticking her tongue out as her eyes shined.

"Both of you, feed me. I need it," she pleaded.

Both came in her mouth and on her face, as she closed her eyes. She licked the remaining cum off of their cocks and swallowed the rest.

I leaned back into my couch and teasingly rubbed my cock as Kylee used her finger to wipe the cum off of her face. "Are you missing someone, slut?"

Kylee then crawled to me. Her head rested onto my lap. "I could never, Daddy. I love this cock," she said as her eyes shifted to my shaft. She then looked up at me pleadingly. "Please, Daddy. Fuck your bimbo senseless."

"I think you need to get naked first. Show off to the boys," I jerked my head in their direction as they stared at her.

She stood up, and quickly shed her skirt. She then slowly pulled her crop top over her head. Both of my friends let out audible gasps as her tits bounced free.

"They're real," they said in unison. I just smiled.

Kylee turned back to me. She then turned to face away from me and sat down onto my lap. She slid my cock into her pussy, and began bouncing on my cock. Her moans were very audible in the theatre, but that didn't stop her.

I reached around to grab her tits, squeezing her nipples as she moaned out and came hard on my cock. She then turned around and began to ride me.

"Let me do all the work, Daddy. Let me drain those balls into my pussy. Give me that cum..." she trailed off as another orgasm hit her like a wave.

I pulled on her pig tails as she moaned out. I felt myself getting closer as she squirted on my cock again.

"Breed me, Daddy. Breed your little bimbo. I need that cum deep inside me," she said as she smiled down at me.

I came so hard into her, while moaning and grunting. She matched my moans and sighs as she smiled. "Mmm, thank you Daddy. I loved that."

Terry and Steven were still staring at us -- primarily her. She smiled back at them.

***

Terry and Steven left a while later, begging to come back soon.

"We can't do this every weekend, hope y'all understand," I said with a smile, as Kylee sat naked on my lap, nibbling my ear. "She's not always like this."

That said, they both asked for the link to buy SlaVR devices of their own. I shared that no problem.

"Maybe Erin will be a little more willing..." Terry said with a smile.

After they left, Kylee started kissing my neck. "I'm ready for more, Daddy," she whispered into my ear.

"You just had sex six times with three men. And you want more?" I asked as Kylee quickly nodded.

"Please, Daddy."

"I have an idea," I responded.

I led her back down into the sex room, and set her back up on the bench. She squirmed with excitement as I handcuffed her like I did the week before. And then, I pushed the sex machine up against her again. I turned it on and watched as she moaned out.

"Yes, Daddy, thank yooouuu..." she trailed off as she came.

"Night night," I said to her as I closed the door behind me.

***

It wasn't until I woke up in the morning until I realized that the SlaVR effects would have wore off. I quickly rushed downstairs, but as I opened the door, Kylee was moaning and rocking against the machine.

"Mmm good morning," she smiled at me. "Let me suck that cock while this machine fucks meeee..."

I just smiled as I pulled my shorts down, feeding her my half-awake cock. Kylee sucked on it hungrily. I reached over to turn the dial on the machine and it increased its pace. Kylee's eyes widened while she continued sucking.

I groped her tits as she sucked and moaned on my cock. Her legs closed as she squirted onto the machine. Her mouth left my cock and cried out in pleasure.

"GOD YES, I LOVE THIS," she screamed. "I am your whore. Fucking use me."

I smacked her face as a smile grew wide.

"I didn't tell you to stop. Make me cum, my whore," I said as she hungrily dove her mouth onto my cock again.

Kylee obediently sucked on my cock without the help of the SlaVR. More orgasms hit her as her pussy was pounded by the machine.

Then, I turned the machine off. I pulled my cock out of her mouth, and slid the machine back. I lifted Kylee's legs up onto my shoulders, and inserted my cock into her pussy.

She let out a long groan that was incredibly hot. Her words were inaudible as she was too stimulated. I just watched as her glorious tits bounced as I fucked her.

"You'd like my cum, wouldn't you?" I asked. Kylee was already nodding her head before I finished asking. From the fatigue to the sensations coming from her pussy, without a doubt she was completely mind fucked. And the glow in her eyes told me everything I needed to know.

She loved it.

I shot my load deep into her pussy, continuously pumping as I came. When I pulled out of her, she rattled the handcuffs, trying to finger some of my cum out of her to taste it.

"Please, let me taste you again," she pleaded.

I uncuffed her and her hands quickly found their way to her pussy. Two fingers on her right hand scooped some of my cum into her mouth as she smiled.

"I love these all-nighters in here," she said. "But I think I need some sleep."

"Follow me," I said. "You can sleep upstairs."

***

While Kylee slept. I continued to study the SlaVR. This is something I would have done during the week, but work was getting a bit more hectic. It was possible that this local office supply chain I was running was going to have to expand bigger, and it was drawing a lot of my attention during the week.

Reading the owner's manual, I was learning that there's a Masturbation mode. The device apparently reads your deepest fantasy and depicts it for you, but unlike watching porn, it doesn't let you finish until the fantasy is over.

I also learned that there was an extension pack to buy that would allow the user to create a harem. Sure enough, that setting worked even on Complete mode, according to the manual. The thought of Kylee and some of her hot friends becoming slaves crept into my mind.

'Very tempting,' I thought.

I found the Harem pack online and purchased it. I couldn't see Kylee having a problem with spending time with her friends more while also being my slave.

12