From Hookups to More... Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I also thought about putting Kylee completely under my power. As much as it was a little scary, I had to admit the idea was really hot. And, it is something she truly wanted.

As I sat in the living room, I heard the bath tub in the spare room running. 'Kylee must be awake,' I thought. Kylee liked to take long baths, and as most of her belongings were already here, I decided I would set a dress onto the bed for her to wear, as I was taking her out on a nice date.

It had been a while since we did something other than fuck all over my house. I thought she'd like a night on the town, eat some nice food she didn't have to make, and be shown off a little.

I got dressed into a dress shirt, sport jacket, and matching dress pants. I had to look the part, too, I figured.

A short time later, Kylee came downstairs, wearing her fancy bronze dress that clung to her nicely, matching heels, and jewelry that completed it. She looked incredible.

"I love it when you dress me up," she said with a smile.

"You're the fashion designer," I scoffed. "You should be the one making sure I have some sense of style."

She laughed and put her arms on my shoulders as I wrapped my arms around her waist. "You do well enough on your own. God you're sexy in a suit..." she said as her eyes darted me up and down.

"We are getting out of this house," I said as I lifted her chin. "Let me take you on a date."

Her smile widened, and we made our way to the garage. As I pulled out of the driveway with one of my nicer vehicles, the black mustang, we headed towards downtown.

I told her I bought the Harem expansion to the SlaVR, and her eyes grew wide with excitement.

"I have a few of friends that would totally do it," she said. "Even if it's just for a weekend, they'd totally be down."

"As long as they're single and don't have STD's, I don't care," I said. "You might not care, but Terry is still married, and I wouldn't normally let friends cheat, but his wife has treated him like shit. He ordered a SlaVR for his wife to try already."

"I don't mind," Kylee said with a smile. As we approached a red light, she leaned in, kissed my ear and whispered; "whore me out to whoever you'd like, Master."

*GULP*

We almost got to the restaurant before she stopped laughing. My cheeks burned red, but my cock grew at the idea of Kylee fucking whoever I wanted her to fuck. It was going to be hard to hide once we got out of the car...

We got a private table in a busy downtown restaurant, which was rare on a Saturday night. We ordered drinks, and talked some more. Eventually, the conversation switched to dating when we finished ordering food.

"I'd like to think of you as my girlfriend," I said with a shrug.

Kylee just smiled. "I guess we are kind of boyfriend-girlfriend, aren't we?"

"Well, with you moving in pretty quick, we're basically common law. And we have been seeing each other for quite a while now..."

"Then I guess you're my boyfriend," she said with a smile.

"I don't mean to put labels on anything, but I'd like to have an idea on whether or not you like me as a person," I said. "You know, before you... go Complete..."

Her eyes lit up. "Oh my God, you're considering it?" She could hardly contain her excitement.

"We have to agree on some ground rules, but, if I were you, I'd put my two weeks notice in on Monday," I said as my smile grew wide.

If we weren't in public, I'm sure she would have jumped the table and fucked me right there. But instead, she teased my inner thigh and already-hardened cock with her foot.

I told her how I had been studying the SlaVR, and how I discovered a few things.

"For starters, Complete Mode isn't as complete as we thought," I explained as a confused look grew on her face. "I can lift you from it whenever I want, so long as we don't break the SlaVR unit that put you under Complete. If it breaks, we can't just get a new one. You'd then be stuck."

"Why would you want to lift me from Complete Mode?" She asked, genuinely curious.

"I don't know, maybe for your birthday, or my birthday, or maybe one day when it's time to get..." I stopped myself, but I had already gone to far.

"You've thought about getting married? To me?" She asked.

"Well... yes," I answered weakly. "Haven't you?"

She shrugged. "Not really. I also didn't think you'd even consider it."

'Maybe I thought too far ahead,' I thought to myself.

Our food arrived, and the conversation grew quiet. I was pretty hungry anyway, but some anxious thoughts swirled through my head.

'Did I just ruin this? I'm such an idiot. Why did I say anything...'

As I paid for our meal, Kylee definitely noticed my internal struggle. We got into the car and asked me if something was wrong.

"I don't know, you should tell me," I answered. "Was I thinking too far ahead?"

A sincere smile grew on her face. "I think it was really sweet of you to think about marrying me. You're the first man I've met that's thought about more than just sex with me. Personally, I am not ready to get married yet, but I think we could, one day."

"Well, I definitely don't want to propose tomorrow," I said. "But like, I definitely thought about a future with you. Especially since you said you wanted to be my slave, you know, forever..."

"I get where you're coming from, Ry," Kylee said. "Just know I never want kids."

"Oh, neither do I," I said. There was a sigh of relief from both of us and we laughed. "Where else would you like to go this fine evening?"

"Well, I think we're dressed a little too nice for a nightclub," Kylee said. "We could go home and change, or we could invite some of my friends to my old apartment for a bit of a last-minute going away party. That will allow you to scout out some girls I'd let you fuck."

"Are you sure they won't be busy?" I asked.

"Probably not. They're all pretty tired of going to bars and nightclubs anyway."

Kylee sent a message into a group chat, and immediately her phone started going off with responses.

"Holy shit, everyone wants to come..." She said.

"How many is everyone?" I asked.

"Um... there's seven other girls in this group chat. And lucky you, none of them have boyfriends." She said with a smile. "There's one little catch, though."

"Oh?" I asked as I started my vehicle.

"All of my friends want to make this a lingerie party. So, I guess we should head back so I can get changed..."

***

Kylee got dressed in some black lingerie that matched my suit upstairs. But I had other plans for her.

I a small suitcase, I packed a red latex dress, red collar, red latex gloves that were elbow length, and red latex boots that were knee length. I also packed a leash for her, and the SlaVR. I set it in the trunk as she came downstairs in a trench coat covering her lingerie.

We headed back downtown towards her studio apartment. Soon after Kylee unlocked the door, she stripped her trench coat off. I guess she only goes without panties for me, because I looked down at her ass, and saw she was wearing some.

Not long after, a group of beautiful women in lingerie started arriving. I learned all of their names, Tasha, Sarah, Jessica, Brittni, Cassie, and Jayda all danced together with Kylee as music played, but one girl drinking in the corner caught my eye. She wore a dark blue corset lingerie piece, and completed the look with black fishnet stockings. While none of her friends were as hot as Kylee, she was definitely the closest, with black hair, ample tits in her own right, and blue eyes.

"I'm Carly," she said, extending a hand. She must have seen me looking.

"Ryan, I'm Kylee's boyfriend," I answered, shaking her hand.

"How does it feel being a rooster in a hen house?" She asked with a laugh.

"Gotta be honest, it's pretty hot," I said. She leaned her head back and laughed.

Kylee looked over and smiled. She raised her eyebrows convincingly. "She's one," she mouthed as she went back to grinding with one of her friends.

"Kylee's told us a lot about you. You're quite a catch we've been told," she said as she sat down beside me.

I just smiled. "Believe me, I'm the lucky one here."

"I wouldn't say that," Carly said as her eyes motioned towards my cock. "She filled us in on a lot of secrets. Just so you know, I think it's really fucking hot what you both do on weekends," she winked as she sipped on her drink.

Just then, Kylee walked over as the songs changed.

"Come on, bestie," she said while grabbing Carly's arm. "Dance with me. Give my man a show." She winked at me.

Carly quickly stood up as a new song started. "Okay!" Her ass jiggled as she walked with Kylee, who caught me staring at Carly's ass, but smiled.

Carly and Kylee danced together really seductively. They almost looked like a lesbian couple as their tits rubbed against each other. Kylee was talking to Carly, but I couldn't hear what she was saying because of the music. It must have been about me, as Carly gasped and looked over at me a couple of times.

Near the end of the song, Kylee grinded her ass into Carly. She leaned over towards me, giving me a fantastic view of her tits as she smiled at me. "She's in," she mouthed at me.

I couldn't believe it. Kylee was actively recruiting women to join a harem for me. I think I loved this woman.

Jessica and Cassie joined me on the couch. Their tits were a bit smaller than Kylee's, but I'd say they were both double-D's. They both smiled at me.

"Kylee really seems crazy about you," Cassie said with a wide smile.

I just shrugged. "I'm definitely the lucky one here."

"Our friend group loves to share," Jayda said. "In more ways than you'd think."

Cassie and Jayda both got up and sat on either end of my lap. I could tell they had been drinking, but they were both really horny. Cassie's brunette hair was curled behind her, showing off her red lingerie set. Jayda, on my left, had her straight blonde hair in a pony tail. Her white lingerie seemed to glow in the dark of the room. Both were playfully tugging at me.

"Kylee told us all about you," Cassie said.

"We want to experience that, too," Jayda finished.

Kylee was pretty occupied with Carly, but she looked over and saw the sexy predicament I was in. She nodded and smiled, then went back to Carly.

"What exactly do you ladies want to experience?" I asked, placing my hands around their waist. Jayda shuttered while Cassie smiled.

"I'm more than okay with getting mind controlled," Cassie said.

Jayda nodded. "I think it's so fucking hot..." she trailed off. Her brown eyes looked at me dazed.

I just shook my head and smiled. "I hardly know anything about you two, and you hardly know anything about me. Why are you so ready to jump right in?"

Cassie twirled her hair. "It's a pretty deep fantasy of ours. Instead of fingering ourselves to it, or trying to get boys to roleplay it, we both want to do it."

"We come as a package deal," Jayda added while Cassie nodded. "We formed a pact that if Cassie or I became a slave, we go together."

"We know you and Kylee use a SlaVR. She tells us all the time about it." Cassie said. "Just consider using it on us, too." She smiled.

Just then, Kylee split between them and kissed me, slipping tongue while Cassie and Jayda sat there. She lifted up.

"Are these thirsty bitches bothering you?" She teased, as Jayda and Cassie laughed.

"Not at all. I think they want to join," I said.

Kylee smiled. "I think they'd be acceptable."

Soon enough, it was just Kylee, Carly, Cassie, Jayda, and I in the studio apartment. It still felt full. Cassie and Jayda were making out in the corner, while Carly was desperately trying to scissor Kylee in front of me.

I was in heaven.

"I think you ladies need to see just how this thing works," I said. Cassie and Jayda smiled as Carly looked at me. "Kylee, care to join me in your bedroom?"

She looked at me, confused. "I guess so," she said while walking to her bedroom.

I closed the door, and opened the suitcase, showing her the outfit and the SlaVR. Her face lit up.

"I'm only putting you under for an hour, and I'm keeping your sex drive the same. I think we should give these ladies a taste of what's in their future," I said with a smile.

Kylee was already stripping, getting ready to put her new, much more submissive outfit on. "How can I say no?"

***

Kylee walked out of the bedroom first, as I held her leash connected to her collar. I held the SlaVR in my hands. Carly, Cassie and Jayda froze, as their eyes lit up in unison.

"I will be putting Kylee under in Slave mode. You will see me fucking her, slapping her, and spitting on her. If those trigger you, leave now."

The three girls all moved to the couch. Their eyes were glued to me as I turned to Kylee. "Are you ready?"

Kylee nodded.

I put the device on her head and turned it on. The purple lights turned on again and the steam formed. She rubbed her tits and smiled as her mind became controlled once again. The steam then went through her nostrils, and the transformation was complete.

Her eyes opened as I pulled the device off of her and set it on the kitchen counter.

"I am here to serve you, Master. What shall I do for you first?" She asked.

"How about you tell your friends what a good whore you are for your Master," I smiled, pointing at her friends, who all had wide-eyed looks, staring at Kylee.

Kylee smiled and obediently turned to her friends. "I am Slave. My only goal and purpose is to bring my Master pleasure. My Master owns my body. My Master may do whatever he wants to me. I must obey my Master. I love serving my Master."

Carly, Cassie and Jayda watched, stunned, as Kylee spoke. I began unbuttoning my shirt, and once I removed it, I pressed my bulging crotch into Kylee's ass. She obediently grinded on me, while still smiling at her friends.

"Can -- we touch ourselves?" Carly asked nervously.

I nodded. "All of you, take your panties off and set them into my hand."

Quickly, the three non-hypnotized girls took off their thongs and panties, and handed them to me before sitting back down. Kylee was still blissfully grinding on me.

"Slave, you may kneel. You three, you may begin," I ordered.

Kylee knelt as I unbuckled and unzipped my pants. I pulled my cock out and began slapping her face with it. Carly let out a soft moan.

"What can we call you?" Jayda asked innocently, while panting.

I turned to her. "Sir works fine," I said. I then turned to Kylee, whose tongue was outstretched and ready to have her mouth fucked.

"Please Master, feed me your cock," she pleaded.

I pushed my cock into her mouth and she began sucking. The moans grew louder from the couch.

Kylee bobbed on my cock. That was until I grabbed her by her hair at the back of her head and began fucking her mouth. The room filled with soft moans and the sound of Kylee gagging on my cock.

"Please, Sir, may I cum?" Asked Cassie.

"You may," I said, not looking up from Kylee.

I lifted Kylee up from my cock as drool beaded down her face. Cassie came loudly. Carly was next.

"Pull those tits out," I ordered Kylee. She obeyed, but the three girls on the couch did as well.

I then ordered Kylee to rub my cock between her tits. She knelt a little taller and obeyed. She looked up at me, completely focused on me.

"Thank you, Master. I love being your toy. Use me whenever you'd like," she said. Her smile grew wide as I spat in her mouth, as she continued rubbing my cock with her tits. That also got Carly going.

"Oh, Sir, please, may I cum?" she begged.

"You may," I said, while I looked at Kylee, who was sucking on my thumb while still jerking my cock off between her tits.

I pulled on her leash, ordering her to stand up. Cassie was sitting in the middle, still rubbing her pussy, but I could tell Jayda was next to cum.

"Slave, I want you to lick Cassie's pussy. Standing up, bending over," I ordered.

Kylee smiled. "Yes, Master." She leaned over, and dug her tongue into Cassie's pussy. I went up behind her and inserted my cock into her pussy.

Jayda squealed. "Please Sir, I need to cum," she rubbed her clit feverishly.

"You may," I said, while beginning to fuck Kylee from behind.

What I didn't know was Jayda was a squirter. Her cum literally went across the hardwood in the living room. Once she caught her breath, she looked at me. "I'm sorry, Sir. Need me to clean up?"

"Yes. Only with your tongue," I said. Jayda smiled and crawled along the floor, licking her own cum off of the floor. I could tell Carly was close again, but I stopped her.

"Stand up, beside me," I ordered her.

She obeyed. I pulled her into my and stuck my tongue into her mouth. We made out while I fucked her best friend, who was eating out another girl, who was moaning non-stop.

Jayda then crawled over to us. I lifted up from making out with Carly. Her head was spinning, but I slapped her ass and ordered her to sit down.

"Jayda, begin licking Carly's pussy," I said.

Jayda's smile grew back. "Of course, Sir," she said, as she spread Carly's legs wide.

It didn't take long for me to cum, watching my slave eat out a girl while taking my cock, while two of her friends ate each other out. I came very deep inside of Kylee's pussy, and she straightened up and smiled at me.

"Thank you, Master," she said as she touched herself, and then tasted my cum on her fingers.

"I really wanted a taste," Carly pouted. Cassie and Jayda also looked sexually frustrated.

"You will all get your turn, but just know that Kylee will always get first dibs," I said while smacking her ass.

Kylee smiled. "Thank you, Master. I can't wait to serve you again."

12