From Hookups to More... Pt. 04

Story Info
From friends with benefits to Master and Slave...
6.4k words
4.8
15.6k
25

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before Kylee could quit her job on Monday, she was assigned a work trip that would take her out of town the next week.

That meant leaving on Monday, coming back on Friday. She decided to hold off on leaving another couple of weeks, but informed me that Carly, Cassie, and Jayda all wanted to keep me company while she was gone, so they all took the same week off of work.

That meant having a harem living at my house for nine days. Needless to say, I was pretty excited.

Just like the SlaVR, the Harem Pack arrived a day early. After Carly, Cassie, Jayda and Kylee got off work, they all loaded into Cassie's SUV and drove to my place.

When they walked through the door, they all wore next to nothing. All of them were wearing black string bikinis, and high heels. All of these women were here for me, and I couldn't help but stare as they walked one-by-one into my house. Kylee came in last and kissed me deeply.

"I hope you don't mind I leave some toys here for you to play with while I'm gone," she said playfully, as the others giggled.

"We're wasting time now, aren't we ladies?" I said with a smile.

They lined up in the living room as I got them ready for their SlaVR treatments. The Harem Pack attached itself to the back of each additional harem member, and came with what looked like safety glasses that were attached to the brick-like device that attached itself to each woman. Carly commented that it pinched a little, and Cassie and Jayda both nodded.

"You won't need them after we're done," I said as I slid Kylee's SlaVR on her. "You will all get Kylee's treatment, but without the steam. Your desires will all be the same as hers. The only difference is, you'll be Kylee's slave as well," I turned to Kylee. "I did some reading before you all arrived."

Kylee smiled. "I'm not much of a domme, but I'll do my best," she said with a smile.

I turned it on, and adjusted the dials. Slave, for 48 hours is what I wanted. I turned the dial at the back of Kylee's head to make her almost insatiable. She had slaves to take care of her when I needed time to catch up.

As soon as I turned on the machine, I noticed all four women stood with their hands behind their backs. I smiled as they squirmed with excitement.

I hit start on the SlaVR, and the affects began hitting the three additional slaves immediately.

Kylee smiled as the steam and purple lights turned on. The Harem's goggles glowed purple, and their mouths all opened slightly. They mirrored Kylee's movements, and I stood back as they all rubbed their tits in unison. Finally, the steam went into Kylee's nose and the harem's back attachments all fell into their hands that were behind their backs. I removed Kylee's SlaVR, and before she spoke, she collected the Harem Packs and the goggles, and set them on the coffee table in the middle of the living room. They then all knelt at my feet.

"We are here to serve you, Master," they all said in unison. "What shall we do first?"

***

All four of my slaves took turns sucking my cock. None of them fought for positioning, they all just knelt in a semi-circle and bobbed their heads obediently.

I was already getting pretty close, so I ordered Kylee to interrupt Cassie's turn, and begin sucking. Instead of whining, Cassie encouraged her Mistress to take my cum.

A pecking order had already begun to take shape. Kylee was definitely at the top, while Carly was her vice, and Cassie and Jayda entertained themselves at the bottom. I didn't mind that, Carly was very similar to Kylee. I started picturing them together in my bedroom just as I was cumming inside of Kylee's mouth. She sucked me dry, taking every last drop for herself.

"All of you, well done," I said as they mewled. "I'm sure your Mistress Kylee has some plans for you all this evening."

Kylee nodded as she wiped the excess cum off of her face and swallowed it. "Yes, Master, we intend to ensure you cum inside our mouths and pussies all weekend, don't we, sluts?"

"Yes, Mistress," the harem said in unison.

"There will be a slave waiting for you to fuck in every room this weekend, Master," Kylee continued. "Use us, degrade us. And don't be afraid to break in the new ones," she turned to the harem with a smile.

I pulled on Kylee's bikini top, and it fell off. "For starters, you all are wearing too many clothes," I ordered. "Second, you will all be wearing collars all weekend. Lastly, I need to know what limits each of you have."

As Carly, Cassie and Jayda unclothed themselves, they shook their heads.

"We have no limits, Master," Carly stated. "We are like our Mistress. We are completely open to you."

Cassie and Jayda were playfully looking at each other, I turned to them.

"Are you two bisexual?" I asked.

Cassie put her head down, and Jayda pouted. "Yes, Master. We are both bi. We will resist ourselves for you."

I just smiled. "No, in fact, I encourage it. If I am not fucking you enough, fuck each other. That goes for all of you," I said, turning to Kylee and Carly.

Jayda and Cassie's eyes lit up. "Thank you, Master!" Cassie exclaimed.

"You two are excused. You may use one of the spare bedrooms. Fuck each other's brains out," I ordered. They quickly got up and practically ran upstairs. I heard the door close as they giggled.

"As for you two," I turned to Carly and Kylee. "I have a special treat for both of you."

***

In the sex room, I had Carly tied to a sex cross facing the wall, while taking my cock from behind. Kylee was on the Queen-sized bed, fingering herself like crazy. Both were completely naked, minus matching black collars around their neck, and a gag in Carly's mouth. She was an exceptionally loud moaner, so I had to throw a gag over her mouth. But Kylee more than made up for it.

"Pump that cock into her, Master. Fuck our slave senseless. I'm so turned on watching you fuck another slave..." she trailed off before cumming on a ribbed toy.

I pulled out of Carly's pussy. She turned back to me and whimpered through the gag. She even stuck her ass back and wiggled it. She was my bitch in heat, no matter what hole I fucked.

I pushed my cock into her ass. It was definitely tighter than Kylee's, but by now I had fucked Kylee's ass multiple times. Carly was eventually going to get used to my cock in her ass. Carly's moans turned into screams of delight as I slowly pumped my cock in and out of her ass, building my pace.

I grabbed Carly's tits, which just like Kylee's, were all natural. I held her close as I fed her ass with my cock. Kylee moaned with endless pleasure in the background, watching her best friend get used like a toy.

I turned to her. "Would you like more cum, or should I feed our whore here?" I said while smacking Carly's ass.

Kylee's eyes glowed as she smiled. "Mmm, feed her Master. I want to watch you finish all over that slut's mouth."

I pushed my cock deep into Carly's ass while I unlinked her from the cross. I removed her gag and she knelt at my feet. Without saying a word, she sucked my cock, even after me being in her ass. I was loving how nasty both her and Kylee were.

She sucked and rubbed my cock all at once. I pulled out and stroked my cock myself, giving Carly a massive facial. She moaned with her tongue sticking out.

"OH FUCK," I heard Kylee mutter as she came. I let Carly lick my cock clean.

"That's a good girl," I said as Carly smiled.

"Thank you for using me, Master. I loved it." She said as she cleaned her face, swallowing every drop of my cum.

"I want you to entertain each other in here," I said, looking at Kylee and Carly. "Don't break anything, but nothing is off limits. Understood?"

"Yes Master," they said in unison as they turned to each other and smiled.

I closed the door behind me and made my way upstairs. I had two more collars in hand, these ones were white, for Jayda and Cassie. I entered their room, and both were laying on the bed, panting, red in the face. I could tell they had just finished an intense pleasure session.

That said, they knelt at my feet as I walked into the room and closed the door.

"How may we serve you, Master?" Jayda asked innocently.

"I am putting these on you," I answered, as I lifted Jayda's hair and attached the collar to her. "And then, I will decide which one I want to ride my cock while the other watches."

Cassie's eyes lit up as my hands guided the collar around her neck. Jayda squirmed in anticipation. Both put their hands behind their back.

I stood back, looking at two incredibly turned on slaves. According to Kylee, they were a couple of years younger than her, making them 22. They had their whole lives ahead of them, but they wanted to be slaves. And they wanted to be here.

"Whoever sucks my cock the best will get to ride my cock first. Do we have a deal?"

Both girls nodded excitedly as they crawled to me.

As Jayda started sucking my now-limp cock, Cassie tucked her head under and licked my balls. It didn't take long before my cock woke up again. Jayda kept her hands behind her back, while Cassie placed her hands on my legs for balance. Jayda gave my cock slow, wet bobs. Her drool was dripping from my cock when she popped it free from her mouth.

"Thank you, Master," she said with a smile as she let Cassie have a turn.

Cassie, on the other hand, bobbed her head quickly. It was apparent she was fairly new at giving men a blow job, at least newer than Jayda. Jayda's ball-licking was also very distracting and teasing, and I have to admit, incredibly hot.

"Jayda wins," I declared as Cassie lifted her head off of my cock.

The thing I liked most about this harem so far was that there was no animosity; all of the girls were willing to wait their turn. Cassie smiled and kissed Jayda after she won.

"Give our Master a ride," she said with a smile, playfully slapping Jayda's ass.

I laid on the bed, and Jayda crawled onto me. Cassie found a comfy chair in the corner.

"Master, may I touch myself while I watch?" Cassie asked.

As Jayda slid her pussy onto my cock, I looked over and granted Cassie permission.

As I mentioned before, Jayda was a squirter, and that was apparent early on. In less than a minute, I felt a rush of her juices on my cock as she rode me nice and slow. She looked skyward and let out a long moan.

I grabbed her hips to steady her, and she built her pace.

"Thank you Master, I love this cock. I love what you've done to usss..." she trailed off as another orgasm hit her. "Make us your pets. We'll obey you. Any command you give us. We are yours..."

"Should I take over?" I asked her. Her head nodded excitedly.

I pumped her with my cock from beneath Jayda as she collapsed onto me. Her moans and gasps for air got louder.

"Don't fuck me like you love me, fuck me like you own meeee...." she moaned out as she came again.

I hardly had time to pull out of her pussy. I was about to cum inside of her. But I did pull out, and sprayed cum all over her ass.

Cassie had just come down off of a major orgasm, but she obediently licked my cum off of Jayda's ass, while providing a few teasing licks to Jayda's asshole.

"Thank you, Master. I can't wait for you to use me again," Jayda whispered as she playfully bit and sucked on my ear.

Cassie finished cleaning Jayda's ass, and then Jayda climbed off of me. I got up as well.

"I want you to join your Mistress Kylee downstairs. I'll make sure she knows you're coming," I said.

Kylee was the only slave I let keep her phone for the weekend, so I texted her, saying Jayda and Cassie were on their way down. As I checked the security camera footage, I saw her check her phone while riding Carly's face. It looked as though Carly was also getting pumped by the sex machine.

Kylee replied with a wink-face emoji. I walked over to the Master Bedroom, set my phone down and got dressed into some comfier clothes.

***

Periodically, I checked in on the girls in the sex room. They were toying with each other to their hearts' content. Kylee was clearly in charge of them, and held firm, making sure she came the most, but also ensuring her slaves were also experiencing pleasure. I settled in for the night and watched a hockey game in the theatre room. The new season was just starting again, and it was my team's first game of the year. I wasn't sure how many games I was going to watch this year, seeing as I was about to have a full harem of slaves to look after...

My team was losing badly after two periods, so I decided to check on the girls for the first time since I turned the game on. Surprisingly, they weren't in the room.

I made my way down the hallway, and noticed all of the lights were off. I saw flickering candle light from the kitchen and dining room, so I made my way there.

Carly, Cassie, and Jayda were lined up, naked, behind where I normally sat, with a full meal.

"This is for you, Master. Our Mistress thought you might be hungry," Carly said with a smile.

Three beautiful women and a plate full of food, who am I to say no?

I sat down and ate, as the girls looked on.

"You all can eat as well," I said.

Carly smiled. "We already did. Mistress made us a delicious meal."

"Where is she, anyway?" I asked.

Cassie and Jayda giggled as I looked at them confused. Carly scolded them, before answering.

"Our Mistress is upstairs, waiting for you, Master," Carly said. "She wants you to join her whenever you're done. She put me in charge of these other slaves for the night." Carly said looking at them with a stern look.

I continued my state of confusion. "Just don't be too rough with them, I guess," I said as I put another fork load of chicken and rice into my mouth. I had to admit, it was delicious.

As I finished my plate, Carly, Cassie and Jayda cleared the table, and dabbed my face with a napkin. It was strange having three women basically act like maids, but that must have been what Kylee instructed them to do.

"I best not keep Kylee waiting," I said. "Behave down there," I warned the rest of the harem.

Carly smiled. "Of course, Master. As you wish."

I made my way up the stairs, and noticed my bedroom door was opened a crack.

As I opened the door, I saw Kylee, kneeling at the end of the bed, wearing her same tight red latex dress from the previous week, her red collar, red latex gloves, and red high-heeled boots. She had a naughty smile on her face, and the SlaVR device was behind her.

"I want to show you Worship Mode, Master," she said.

***

I hadn't read that far into the owner's manual, but Worship Mode was activated by making the slave go through the slave transition process while already under. It deepened the slave's submission to the point of worship. It only occurred for short bursts -- 30 minutes at most -- and Kylee wanted it. Very badly.

"Let me worship you, Master. I'll be a gracious servant to you while you fuck me," she smiled.

"I guess we should get started then," I smiled. My cock was already hard as steel.

I put the SlaVR on her, and turned it on. All of the settings were the same, and when I pressed start, the word "WORSHIP" appeared on the glass in front of Kylee's eyes. When I hit start again, the word faded.

Instead of steam, white strobe lights flashed inside of the device. Kylee's eyes stayed wide open, and drool fell from her chin. As the lights stopped flashing, Kylee's eyes remained open,, and a smile formed on her face. I could see spirals in her eyes; not visible from my side of the glass, but if I looked close enough, I could see white and black spirals in her enlarged pupils.

The unit turned off, and Kylee's eyes closed. As I pulled the device off her, I set it on the dresser. Her eyes glowed by the moonlight as she looked up at me.

Her hands, which were behind her back, extended in front of her. She bowed down to me as she knelt. She stayed there for a minute or two.

I had to admit, it was pretty hot.

She then looked up at me.

"My Lord, I wish to worship your cock. Please let me be a loyal servant to you. I wish for nothing more than to serve you. You own my body. You own my soul."

Now, THAT was hot.

I pulled my cock out, and her eyes became fixated on it. She watched as I swayed it back and forth, and her breathing got heavier.

"I need to suck your cock, My Lord. Please, may I pleasure you with my mouth?"

"You may," I said.

She began sucking my cock carefully and slowly before pushing it deeper into her mouth. Her eyes never wavered, constantly looking up at me the whole time.

I grabbed the back of her head by her hair, and began fucking her mouth. She never wavered, completely zoned in and docile, looking up at me as I pushed my cock in and out of her mouth.

Beads of her drool slid down her mouth and down her neck when I pulled my cock out of her mouth.

"Thank you, My Lord. Please, use me. Allow your servant to pleasure you," she said, still looking up at me with pleading eyes while she knelt at my feet.

'How rough should I be?' I asked myself internally, before a menacing smile grew on my face. If she wanted to be used, I was happy to oblige.

I grabbed her by the hair, and after she yelped, she began crawling behind me as I dragged her. I led her to the left side of the bed, where I made her stand up and bend over, resting her head on the bed, with her arms behind her back. Her dress rode up perfectly, uncovering half of her ass. I pushed my cock into her pussy without resistance as she moaned out.

I held her wrists together tightly as I fucked her. The king-sized mattress shook as I rocked my hips back and forth into my slave. Her moans kept her from saying anything that could be understood, and wave after wave of pleasure hit her. She came often, and hard while I fucked her.

I pulled out, and pulled her off of the bed. I grabbed her by the neck and pinned her against the wall. A naughty smile appeared on her face as she squirmed against the wall.

"Yes.. My Lord..." she said while gasping for air.

I pulled her breasts free from her dress with my other hand. I then ordered her to grab my shoulders as I let go of her neck, lifted her legs up, and pinned her against the wall. I shoved my cock deep inside of her pussy and she howled out in pleasure.

I again pumped my cock inside of her while holding her up. She looked into my eyes in between orgasms that caused her to close her eyes.

"I love what you've done to me, My Lord," she was able to say between moans. "I'm yours to use whenever you'd like. I'm at your beck and call, My Lord. I worship you..." she trailed off as an orgasm hit her hard.

Pretty soon, I was needing to cum as well. I set her down, and instructed her to lay on the bed with her head hanging off the end.

She obeyed without words, and opened her mouth. I fucked her throat as I got closer. Finally, I pulled out, and sprayed cum all over her face and onto her tits. She laid there, mouth hanging open, as cum dripped all over her.

She cleaned her face, but left the cum on her tits. She instead rubbed those strands into her pussy. Kylee closed her eyes as she panted for air. It looked like she was praying while rubbing her pussy.

A few moments later, she opened her eyes again. She gave me a huge smile. "I loved that, Master," she said as she returned to her slave form. "I could worship you more, if you'd like."

"I think we should leave that for now," I said. My cock twitched as she pouted playfully. "We will do that again, soon, though."

"Yes, Master," she said as her smile returned. She rolled over on the bed and got up. She pulled her dress completely off, but left her gloves, collar and boots on. "How else may I serve you, Master? We have the night to ourselves."

"I think we'll be just fine as we are for now, Slave," I said as I threw a shirt on. I also grabbed a pair of gym shorts and put them on as I readied myself for sleep. I sat on the bed, and she laid beside me, playfully tugging at her own tits. She was in absolute bliss. "Aren't you tired, Slave?" I asked. It was well into Saturday morning at this rate.

12