From Hookups to More... Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shook her head and smiled. "I could stay awake all night if you'd like, Master."

I shook my head with a smile on my face in disbelief. "What I would like is for you to get some sleep. We know your slaves won't, so you may as well get something."

Kylee removed her boots and gloves, but kept her collar on, as she eased herself under the covers with me. I felt her shake as I put my hand on her hip to pull her closer for a kiss.

"Thank you, Master," she said after our goodnight kiss.

Then, she said something I was definitely not expecting.

"I love you, Master. Good night."

She fell right asleep, while I laid awake, dumbfounded.

***

Much of the next day was spent the same. After Kylee woke me up with morning head and a quick fuck, the rest of the harem had prepared breakfast for both Kylee and I. It was apparent none of them got any sleep, and Cassie and Jayda especially looked tired. As Kylee and I ate, I ordered all three of them to get some rest. After I told Kylee I will need some time to focus on work privately later that afternoon, Kylee woke them up, and they began creating a bit of an all-female orgy.

'Quite the distraction,' I thought to myself.

But I had my own situation to figure out. Kylee told me she loved me the night before as a slave. Did that mean she loved me in real life, too? Should I avoid having sex with the harem and just have sex with Kylee?

I had so many questions, and I knew I wasn't going to get answers until I was driving Kylee to the airport.

While I sat in the theatre room and pondered my thoughts, Cassie entered the room by herself. She was only wearing her collar, but she looked nervous.

"Is something wrong?" I asked.

"Mistress sent me to inform you supper will be ready for you soon, Master," Cassie stammered. She continued to look nervous as she shifted from one bare foot to the other.

"Is that all?" I asked.

"Yes, Master," she replied.

"Then how about you help me pass the time?" I asked with a wicked smile on my face.

Cassie's eyes widened as I stood up and approached her. I grabbed her by the hair, causing her to yelp, as I pinned her to a wall in the theatre. Her hands rested behind her back and a smile formed on her face.

"Anything you wish, Master. My body is yours..." she trailed off as she felt my hardened cock, which I had removed from my gym shorts, rub against her exposed ass.

I rubbed my cock against her pussy lightly as she let out soft moans, arching her back, pushing her ass and pussy closer to me as her face rested against the wall.

"Fuck meeeee Master..." she pleaded.

I slid my cock inside of her as she moaned out. I began fucking her, building my pace gradually, as her moans picked up momentum.

Her orgasms then started hitting her like waves from the ocean. I could tell she had a craving for cock seeing as I denied her earlier. I didn't slow down, however. I continued pumping my cock into her pussy faster and faster. She cried out in bliss.

"Thank... you... Master... use... my... bodyyy..." she stammered, trailing off as another wave from an orgasm hit her. It was one of the many things I loved about my slaves; they felt tremendous pleasure from me fucking them. And they were ALWAYS ready for my cock.

I reached around her and pinched her nipples. Her moans became a higher pitch as she cried out. I then took her tits into my hands, squeezing her natural breasts while continuing to fuck her. Her sensations were driving her insane, as Cassie leaned helplessly against the wall and took my cock.

I was getting close, so I ordered her to kneel. She knelt right at the floor, and her back leaned against the wall. I fed her my cock into her mouth, and held her hands above her head. I fucked her mouth as she looked up at me, completely docile and obedient. My cock popped out of her mouth and I began stroking my cock.

"Please finish all over me, Master," she pleaded as she cheered me on. "I crave the taste of your cum. I want to feel your seed all over my body, Master."

With a grunt, I came onto her outstretched tongue, her face, and spilled some onto her breasts. She smiled and giggled playfully.

"Thank you, Master," she gasped out as she began cleaning herself off.

"Good girl," I said with a smile. "Clean up, then join us in the dining room," I ordered.

***

Kylee had prepared a fantastic meal for everyone, including herself. She never missed a beat in the kitchen, whether she was in Slave Mode or was normal. Basically having a personal chef that was more than willing to become my slave was definitely going to be easy to get used to.

I learned about the other girls and their strengths as well. Carly worked in marketing, and while she was talented, she hated the firm she was currently at. Jayda was a successful bartender, but was also looking at leaving for something a bit more private. Cassie was a cleaner, and didn't mind her job. That said, she stated she wanted to clean for me while wearing a skimpy maid costume, or nothing at all, more than she wanted to go back to work. I just smiled.

The harem cleared the table while Kylee sat across from me and stared into my eyes. That green glow in her eyes was irresistible, and almost unfair.

"Would you like to know your surprise for later, Master?" she said with a naughty smile on her face.

"I can only imagine it involves sex with you or one of those three girls," I said, leaning forward in my chair, with a smile on my face starting to grow.

"I hope that doesn't bore you Master. We only aim to please you," she replied, squishing her tits together as she leaned forward.

"Keep it a surprise for now. Until then, I should see if the other girls want to have a hot tub party later," I said. Kylee stood up.

"That sounds great, Master. I will make sure the other slaves are ready and waiting for you in the backyard," she said. She swayed her ass as she walked to the kitchen.

I made my way upstairs to change into swim trunks. I had gotten the hot tub during the summer to help Kylee with her back pain from the size of her tits, but it did have other benefits as well. Kylee very rarely wore a swim suit while in the hot tub, so it often led to outdoor sex. Thankfully, my neighbours lived out of earshot, but Kylee definitely tested those limits sometimes...

I made my way out the back door near the theatre room about 20 minutes later. Just Cassie and Jayda were waiting near the hot tub.

"Where are the others?" I asked.

A smile grew on both of their faces. "They are waiting for you inside, Master," Jayda said. "May we hop in and wait for you? We are pretty cold."

That made sense, seeing as they both stood shivering while naked beside the hot tub, which was already running.

"You may, but no exiting the hot tub for sex. You wait until I come back," I ordered.

Jayda and Cassie both climbed into the hot tub after thanking me. I returned to the house in search of Kylee and Carly.

'Where the hell could they be?' I thought.

I should have known all along they were waiting for me in the sex room, but that didn't stop me from checking every bedroom on the top level first. Sure enough, I walked in, and Carly and Kylee were there, wearing matching black, latex mini dresses that barely covered their ample tits and asses. They both wore black collars, and naughty smiles on their faces.

"We're sorry for disobeying, Master," Kylee said in a seductive, innocent voice. "I hope you're not too mad. I thought you'd maybe like to play with us."

I pondered for a moment before a wicked smile on my face grew. "You know this means I'll have to punish both of you, correct?"

Their eyes lit up in excitement.

***

Moments later, I had Kylee tied up to the sex cross, while Carly laid on a workout bench, licking Kylee's pussy while I fucked Carly. I made them keep their dresses on, but because they were so tight, both of their asses were bare at this point.

Kylee was facing me, moaning non-stop through a gag in her mouth while I fucked her best friend, who was also eating her out. Her legs shook as she came, and Carly bucked her hips when it was her time to orgasm. She hardly lifted for air underneath Kylee, and it was certainly impressive.

I pulled out of Carly to take the gag off of Kylee.

"Where do you think I should cum, Slave?" I asked her.

A hopeful smile grew as Carly didn't stop licking her pussy. "On my face, Master? Or in my ass? Maybe in my pussy? Wherever you'd like, Master, I'd love it."

"How about I cum in this slave's pussy?" I said, while pinching Carly's nipple. She squirmed, but didn't stop. "She's so obedient. I think she should get it."

Kylee pouted. I smacked her, and a smile grew back on her face.

"Of course, Master. We are yours to use," she said, as her cheek stung.

I went back to my post and continued pumping my cock into Carly. Kylee's moans were noticeably louder without the gag. While I was making her watch, she did her part to enjoy the show.

"Fuck her, Master. Pump this whore full of your cum," Kylee muttered as she moaned out. "I'm going to cum so much watching you fill this slave with your cum..."

I groaned as I shot my load into Carly's pussy. Kylee kept her promise as she, too let out a long and loud groan as she came onto Carly's mouth.

Finally, Carly lifted her head as Kylee finished. "Thank you, Master. Your cum feels incredible."

I unchained Kylee from the cross, and ordered her to eat Carly out with my cum still fresh inside her. Kylee quickly obeyed, crawling to where Carly laid, splayed out, exhausted from the sex and oral she was performing.

"You sluts will meet the other two outside in the hot tub when you're done, understood?" I barked.

"Yes, Master. We will obey," Carly puffed out, as Kylee continued to lick her pussy clean.

They didn't take long. I sat in the hot tub and watched Jayda and Cassie tease each other, and what seemed like five minutes later, Kylee and Carly came out, both smiling ear to ear, wearing nothing but those smiles and their collars. They sat right beside me, taking either arm that was outstretched along either side of the hot tub.

Heaven. This is what it was. Four naked, horned-up women in a hot tub with one man they are all trying to sleep with.

Owning a harem was not going to be easy, but I decided then it was definitely going to be worth it.

***

I made all of the slaves, including Kylee, get some sleep that night. With four rooms and one of them already converted into a home office, I allowed Cassie and Jayda to share a room, but insisted they slept instead of scissoring each other all night. It seemed to work.

Carly got the next room to herself. She had no complaints.

Kylee got to share a bed with me. She was handsy and teasing, but was comfortable with just sleeping that night. We all slept in, but I was woken up to all four girls in my bed, taking their turns sucking my cock.

"This sure doesn't look like sleep," I said, still a little groggy as the girls laughed.

I felt bad for only cumming in Kylee's mouth earlier, so all four knelt and shared the load as I came. There were no fights, and it was peaceful.

The three girls were staying all week, but aside from the bikini's the arrived in, none of them had clothes. That didn't seem to bother any of them.

"We'll buy some this week for us to wear for you, Master," Jayda said.

"I have some lingerie already that would look great on your floor, Master," Carly said with a naughty grin.

Soon enough, the impact of the SlaVR wore off. All four women. still naked, looked at me...

And smiled.

"That was incredible. Best weekend I've ever had," Jayda smiled, looking over at Cassie.

"There's more where that came from," Kylee said with a smile as she hugged me close, her bare tits pressing against me. "This harem is going to work for everyone, I think."

Because Kylee's flight actually left at 1 AM Monday morning, I had to drive her to the airport Sunday night. She had a suitcase packed already, and was ready to go. I drove her while the three girls stayed back.

Soon enough, that Friday night/Saturday morning came up in conversation.

"Worship Mode is by far the best so far," Kylee said. "I don't think I've ever came so hard in my life."

"What made you want to do it?" I asked.

"Carly had done it before and recommended it. I also trust you a lot, and... I already told you this, but, I love you." She said.

I slammed on the brakes, and pulled over.

"I didn't know you'd take it so well..." she said sarcastically, looking down into her lap.

"I... I didn't know if you meant it when you said it..." I responded. I looked over at Kylee, who looked hurt.

"You don't have to say it back," she muttered while tearing up. "But ever since we had that talk last week about getting married and being boyfriend/girlfriend, it made me realize I will never find a better man than you. You are loving and caring for all of my friends, and you don't shame me for what I like. I do love you, Ry."

Her green eyes looked back at me as I continued driving in silence.

I loved that girl. I knew I did. But I was really waiting for some grand moment to say it. 'No better place than an airport,' I thought.

I parked in one of the parkades. She was rushing to get out, but I locked the door. She turned back to me, choking up.

"Kylee, I love you. You don't have to worry. I have been wanting to say that for so long, but I could never find the right way or the right time," I said. "I wanted it to be grand, to show you how much you mean to me. You're definitely more than a sex slave to me. I want you forever."

Tears streamed down her cheek as we kissed. I debated having sex with her in the back of the car, but decided against it as our tongues met for a passionate kiss. She was incredibly happy, I could tell as she dried her tears.

She checked in to her flight, and we hugged and kissed goodbye near the security area.

"I'll wait for you, but you don't need to wait for me," she said. "Fuck my friends all week. They all love it. They're going to make quite a harem for you one day," she smiled.

"I can make them wait until you're back too," I said, but she shook her head before I could finish.

"Just send me a video of you cumming inside of Carly. That'll be more than enough for me," she said with a naughty smile as we kissed again. "I love you, see you Friday."

"I love you, too. And see you Friday," I replied.

12