From Husband to Man's Sissy Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
Will Chloe find happiness?
1.3k words
4.57
45.5k
36

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pantypansy
Pantypansy
102 Followers

'So how was it, sweetie,' Hamish asked me as I opened the door. I was still shivering with desire from licking up my wife's lover's cum off her huge, oiled tits in 'their' bedroom downstairs (actually my marital bed)..

I felt a sudden wave of emotion, after being so overcome with desire to watch my wife's lover come all over her. I had helped him by pushing my wife's massive, oiled tits together.

What had happened to me? I felt vulnerable, lost, and was suddenly desperate to show Hamish that I was his sissy, eager to serve.

I crawled over to him, looking as slutty and vixen-like as I could, and took his semi-flaccid organ in my mouth and started sucking, feeling grateful to be able to serve this real, manly man.

'You're so sweet, Chloe,' chuckled Hamish, as I felt his dick growing in my mouth, bigger even than my wife's lover's. I cupped his big, hairy balls gently.

'But tell me, darling, how was it watching Pablo with your wife?'

Reluctantly, I stopped sucking on his huge cock and panted, 'Humiliating... but when Pablo was fucking my wife's tits, I just wanted to make it good for him.'

'That's because you're a sweet, little sissy,' said Hamish. 'You're almost too perfect really.'

I burrowed between Hamish's thighs and started licking his big, hairy balls, as he moaned quietly. All I wanted was to make this man love me. His cock was standing proud, and I started licking its full length, pushing my blonde wig out of my face, and taking his rock-hard cock-head into my lipsticked mouth.

'Thank you, Hamish,' I said, looking at my bearded, muscular lover across his hairy chest. In a small voice, I said, 'I just want to be the perfect sissy wife for you.'

Hamish gestured me to come up and straddle him, and I pulled my silk panties down, and straddled his chest with my hairless legs, still wearing my satin maid outfit. I knew what a good sissy wife would do, and I rubbed my hands across my sissy entrance, still lubed with the oil from Pablo fucking my wife's tits in front of me.

Hamish's strong, hairy hands positioned me, and I felt his hot, stiff prong at my entrance.

'Now, sissy Chloe,' said Hamish. 'Would you really want to be a sissy wife? I'm not a sissy like you. I will never suck you off or even wank your cock. But I'll make love to you like no one ever has.

'All your pleasure will come from my big cock - sucking it whenever I want, and pushing it deep into that lovely sissy cunt of yours. Could you live like that?'

'Oh Hamish, yes,' I squealed, as I felt the tip of his rock-hard penis at my entrance. My own cock was harder than it had ever been in my life, concealed under the satin and frills of my maid's outfit.

'Well I think we need to do one more thing with you, sissy Chloe,' Hamish said. 'One more thing to help you get over this delusion that you're a man. Then, if you want, you can come and stay with me for a little while - as a woman, full time. You'll wear women's clothes everywhere: in my house, outside, and, of course, in bed.'

He was so commanding, so manly, so unlike me. I felt this melting, delicious weakness, this overwhelming desire to be this man's sissy, and cheekily pushed my bottom back against his hardness. I put on a coquettish voice and said, 'So what do I need to do?'

Hamish said, 'Go downstairs and invite Lucy and Pablo up here, show them who you really are. Accept that you are a sissy, and show your wife and her lover who you are.'

I felt this chill of fear at the idea of letting go. That Lucy's manly lover would move into my bed, giving my wife the orgasms that I never could. That I would leave here, dressed as a woman, and spend my nights being shafted by a man. That I would go out dressed as a woman, with my man, and people would see me, a sissy. A man's sissy wife.

But my hardness told a different story. I rubbed my hands in Hamish's chest hairs and whispered, 'I'll do it to be your sissy wife, Hamish.'

Everything felt slightly unreal as I knocked on Lucy's door, the door of my own bedroom. She said, 'Come in,' and I saw them both still entangled on the bed, with one of Pablo's hands cupping one of Lucy's enormous boobs.

Lucy had a dreamy look on her face, the look of a woman lost in sensual pleasure. A look she had never had in all our years of marriage.

'Er,' I stuttered, 'Hamish wants you to come upstairs, and watch him, er...'

'Put his dick in your ass?' Pablo laughed. Lucy shot him a warning look.

'Yes I suppose so,' I said, shuffling about in my sissy maid's outfit. 'He would love you to watch.'

Pablo muttered something about 'gay shit', but then said, 'You're such a sissy girl it'll be hot. Let's watch them darling.' I watched his hands squeeze Lucy's enormous tits and she rubbed languidly against him.

'If you're sure, darling,' she said to me, 'I know you like Hamish...'

For a second, I felt utterly humiliated. Why was I letting this man paw my wife? Why was I inviting my wife to watch me being fucked like a girl... along with her lover? But in a small voice, I said 'Yes, I want you to watch.'

The two of them giggled together on the way up the stairs. When we arrived, Hamish opened the door, once more in his jeans and shirt, and said, 'Come in, come in.'

Lucy and Pablo sat together on a chair in the corner, both in dressing gowns. I saw Pablo's hands fondling her huge, heavy boobs, and she turned to him and kissed him hungrily.

Hamish said, 'This is a test for sissy Chloe. We need to help her through it,' and gestured to the floor, without breaking eye contact with Lucy and Pablo.

I shivered with humiliation as I knelt in front of him in my maid outfit, and began fiddling with his fly.

'Look how much she wants my cock,' Hamish said to Lucy and Pablo. Pablo laughed derisively. I pulled out Hamish's cock and began licking it, looking up at my man with lust.

Lucy said in amazement, 'She loves it, doesn't she?'

'Oh this is just the beginning of her talents,' chuckled Hamish. 'Come on, sweet sissy Chloe, up on the bed.'

I crawled up onto the edge of the bed, pulling my sissy maid's skirt out of the way and presenting my arse. I had never felt so vulnerable.

When I heard Lucy and Pablo giggling together, I felt utterly ashamed. But then I felt Hamish's strong hands on either side of my bum and he purred, 'Darling Chloe...' and I almost melted with desire.

I forgot all about my wife and her lover watching, as I felt Hamish's huge tool prodding at me. There was a twinge of pain, but then this delicious fullness as he slid his length into me. 'It's so deep,' I whispered. 'Shhh my sissy girl,' said Hamish.

Soon he was shafting me energetically, and I raised my head enough to see that Lucy and Pablo had stopped laughing, and were watching, transfixed as my muscular lover pounded into me. Pablo had developed an erection. All my shame and shyness seemed to melt and I heard myself squealing, 'Oh Hamish, Hamish, Hamish.'

I heard Pablo say, 'She is hot this little sissy bitch.'

Suddenly I felt come spraying out of my cock onto the bed, as Hamish pounded and pounded into me.

Lucy said, 'Oh my god, she came from you fucking her Hamish, I can't believe it.'

Hamish's rhythm slowed as he masterfully fucked me, and I knew he was going to come inside me. I said, 'Yes Hamish, please make me your sissy wife. I want to be your sissy wife!'

As he slowed down, spurting hot seed deep inside me, he growled, 'Yes, Chloe, I want you to be mine.'

Pantypansy
Pantypansy
102 Followers