From Husband to Man's Sissy Wife Ch. 04

Story Info
Sissy Chloe helps out her wife's lover, Pablo.
1.4k words
4.59
31k
28

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pantypansy
Pantypansy
102 Followers

'The next time you see sissy Chloe, she will be living as a woman full-time, as my wife,' said Hamish, as he lay on his back on the bed, having just spurted his load up my arse in full view of my wife and her lover.

Both of them had been giggling as Hamish had shoved his huge cock up my bum, making me squeal like a girl, but I now noticed that they were flushed, and Pablo (my wife's lover) was extremely erect, after watching this muscular older man overpower his sissy lover, dressed as a satin-clad maid.

'She won't be making furtive little trips to your panty drawer any more, Lucy,' said Hamish in his deep, sexy voice, as I lay next to him, feeling cum run down my legs. I put my hand back to cup his huge cock gently, just to show my total submission to him.

Hamish said, 'She'll be wearing dresses and only using her female name when you see her next. And she won't ever wear male clothes or order a pint of beer, or any of those male things she was so bad at.'

I felt my cheeks burning that everyone was discussing my future, and not even asking me. But at the same time I knew I wanted this strong man to keep manhandling me, keep fucking me, keep calling me by my girl name.

And he was right, I had spent years furtively going to the panty drawer, every time Lucy was out. Was this really the next step? I nestled my head against Hamish's muscular, hairy chest.

I could see Pablo's hands pawing at my wife's enormous tits. I felt a surge of anger, and humiliation as I saw her hand snaking out to touch his rock-hard cock. His cock, so much bigger than mine, which had been bringing my wife to so many orgasms, night after night, as I listened from the room upstairs.

Lucy looked over at me, as Pablo mauled her huge tits in front of me. She had a dreamy, sensual air as her lover warmed up.

'You always were pathetic,' she said gently, 'But now I see you're not even a man, just a sissy little bitch. I knew you were stealing my underwear, of course I did. But I kept telling myself that you were still straight, still a man, still someone worth being married to.'

Her hand was resting on Pablo's huge cock and she was delicately running her fingers over it.

'I'm sorry, darling, but these weeks with Pablo have shown me what it's like being with a real man,' Lucy said, ' I hadn't had an orgasm with you in years, literally years. That little dick of yours, your sad little awkward ways. With Pablo it's so different.'

Pablo moaned loudly.

Lucy laughed, 'I mean look at you darling, you've just been fucked in front of us, and your little dick is getting hard watching your wife stroking her lover's big cock. And the truly pathetic thing is that I bet you're not imagining you're him, you're imagining you're me, about to suck Pablo's big dick.'

Lucy licked the end of his cock as if to illustrate her point, making Pablo moan again.

'That's it, isn't it, sissy?' Lucy said, 'You're sat here watching your own wife lick another man's cock and you're so unmanly, such a pathetic sissy, that you're drooling over his dick.'

'Of course she is,' laughed Hamish. 'She has just been pretending to be a man all these years. All she wants is to submit to men. Even her fetish for your magnificent breasts Lucy, she wants to be the one with the boobs. Secretly, she is dreaming of letting men ejaculate all over her own tits. And I think she'll achieve that dream, don't you?'

Lucy giggled at me.

'Would you like that, husband? Being the one with big tits, and having men stare at you, want to undress you, suckle on your chest, spray you with their cum? I bet you would. Look at you, you're still staring at Pablo's cock like it's a lollipop.'

Pablo moaned and said, 'Let the sissy bitch suck me.'

I have to admit I felt a helpless surge of desire: I wanted to surrender to the big cock that had taken my wife away, to kneel and show Pablo how little of a man I was.

'I'll permit you, Chloe,' said Hamish, patting my bum gently. 'Go over and make Pablo happy with your mouth, like you do for me.'

I actually felt myself salivate as he said it, and I fixed my wig into place, adjusted my satin maid's outfit (Pablo was straight, I told myself, he'd want the person on their knees adoring his huge prick to be a woman), and crawled to him on my hands and knees.

My wife was still rubbing his huge cock.

'That's it,' she said mockingly, 'You really want this don't you? You want to suck my lover's cock, the cock that's made your wife orgasm for the first time in so many years? Honestly, I can't believe it.'

Pablo was moaning, and he shoved his face into Lucy's huge, floppy boobs, moaning, 'See, Sissy, I'm giving your wife the pleasure you never could. These tits are mine now.'

He was sucking each nipple into his mouth tenderly, and Lucy started to moan.

'Look up at me, sissy,' he said. 'And start by eating my ass - it's one of the few things your wife won't do for me.'

I looked up at this younger man mauling my wife's huge tits, and parted his legs and began licking his hairy ass. I was overcome with the desire just to submit to him, to show him that I would obey. I started to put my tongue inside his hole and I felt him pushing against me. I felt so proud to give my wife's lover pleasure like this, as she surrendered his body to him.

'I can't believe your sissy husband is doing this,' Pablo gasped, turning his attention to my wife's huge right tit and flicking her pink nipple with his tongue. He turned to me - I locked eyes with him obediently - and said, 'Show me if it's true, sissy, show me that faggots give the best blow jobs.'

I desperately wanted to give him pleasure, and began licking and sucking his balls as he moaned, taking each one into my mouth, determined to give my wife's lover as much pleasure as I could.

As I did so, he broke off from his love-making with my wife's bosom and watched me. I licked the length of his cock, and took the head into my mouth, keeping eye contact with him all the time. It tasted beautiful.

'That's it, that's a good sissy, suck your wife's lover's cock,' he said to me, almost in a whisper. I lost myself in his huge dick, bobbing up and down, eager to give his manly, dominant tool pleasure. I was moaning with lust as I took him into my mouth. I heard Hamish say, 'Good girl, Chloe.'

I heard Lucy's voice, with that dreamy sensual edge to it, saying, 'You want him to come in your mouth don't you, sissy Chloe? Do you see why I love his cock so much?'

I moaned and bobbed, cupping his balls with my hands, trying to push my wife's lover over the edge so he would fill my mouth with sperm.

'I want his cock now, Chloe,' said my wife, 'I want him inside me. I want him to come inside me. You understand that desperation now don't you little sissy? Wanting that feeling of fullness that you could never give me.'

I reluctantly gave Pablo's rock-hard cock a parting lick, and pulled back. Lucy spread her legs and he moved up between them, thrusting deep into my wife's cunt.

'Oh God, fuck me Pablo,' she squealed, as he hammered into her. I moved in closer and stuck my face between his ass cheeks again, licking him.

'That's it, that's a good sissy bitch,' Pablo said, 'Lick my arse while I make your wife come.'

In all my years with Lucy, I had never felt sexual fulfillment like this, giving pleasure to her lover's arse as he fucked her. I wriggled my tongue deeper, and heard Lucy squealing with pleasure as she came, then felt Pablo stiffening as he pumped and pumped his seed deep inside my wife. I never thought his orgasm would stop and I felt a rush of pride to have been part of it.

It was the best sex Lucy and I had ever had.

Pantypansy
Pantypansy
102 Followers