From Husband to Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. Nothing like that." He had a slight smirk on his face. "Linda has told me that you do all of the usual duties of the wife already." He was trying very hard not to laugh. "So this would not be any great adjustment for you."

"You see, Linda will soon be involved in some very big and high profile cases." That smirk was still there, but he did have a somewhat fatherly look in his eyes. "That is why I need you home taking care of the household duties."

"What about being able to do my computer security work for you, sir?" I was on the verge of tears. "Doing that is just as much apart of my world as Linda is."

"Danny. I will make you this deal." He grabbed me by the shoulders. "I will set you up with a state of the art system at home. Then you can continue to do your work from there." He stated happily.

"Since your work can be done remotely, that should not be a problem. You will also receive a very lucrative contract, on a continual renewal basis with us." My face lite up. "Will you.... will do this for me and Linda?"

But I was still felling like either he was doing me a favor, or really pushing me out the door and away from Linda. "Besides, I will also make sure that you receive glowing references for additional clients."

"May I still come in so that Linda and I can go to lunch sometime?" I was trying to create a bright spot.

"Most definitely. Just so long as she is available. I will have our business division draw up all of the necessary paperwork so you can incorporate." He immediately was on the phone. "Jenkins, is that you? I need you to start drawing up paperwork for my son-in-law Danny. He will be leaving us and will be starting his own company." He spoke for a few minutes longer.

He was walking me to the door. "Make sure that you set up all of the business and banking information before hand. Then give it to the business division." He said dismissively, then gave me another slap on the back, and ushered me out the door. I never got to drink my coffee.

I returned back to my work station in the basement, but did not get much done. I left early and went to the bank and opened up all of the necessary accounts under the name of the new business. I purposely left Linda off of the accounts. At dinner that night, I asked Linda about it.

"I'm sorry Danny, but I know nothing about it." She did not sound very convincing. She is always talking with her father. "It would be great though. You would be here, waiting for me, with dinner already made." Her eyes alight. "Just like a wife waiting on her husband."

That brought back a memory from our honeymoon. I began to wonder what was really going on. But I did not push it. My love for Linda and always wanting to please her, were always foremost on my mind.

The next day, I brought all of the information about my new business to our contracts division. They told me that it would be completed shortly, and that it would be given to Mr. Trembly. The secretary who took my paperwork said that it was a good thing to leave Linda off of the accounts. I wondered why.

*******************

A few days later, I was told that my business was recorded and that I was to stay at home. Contract workers were coming to put in fiber optic lines for my computer and phone system. They showed up at 7 am. Linda was just in her dressing gown, only wearing a short baby doll nighty underneath. The gown was always open. She teased the guys mercilessly.

I had them set the 4 separate high speed lines up in the apartment we had in the basement. That way my office would not be visible when we had company, or take up one of the guestrooms. The 3 man crew was done in less than 2 hours. The cable company tech. showed up an hour after they left to complete the job. Utilizing the basement would come back to be a good thing.

Right about the time that they left, Linda left for work. I watched her run a hand over a workers ass and whisper in his ear. He shook his head to the affirmative, as he nodded back towards the house. What the hell was that about. My confidence in being able to hold onto her came into question.

Just about lunch time, a truck drove up to the house and unloaded a computer geek's wet dream. There were 3 27'' monitors, a 43'' monitor, wireless keyboard and mouse for each monitor, a high resolution video camera, and a scaleable server system, currently with 4 blade servers, each blade had 2 high speed quad core CPU's.

All total, there was 256 gigabytes worth of RAM, and it was expandable. There was 4 12 terabyte external hard drives. The rack was also easily expandable to allow 6 more blades. It took me until 8 pm just to unpack everything. Mr. Trembly really went all out for this.

I spent the following day running and attaching all of the various cables and hooking up all of the components into a functioning unit. I put the server rack in the utility room.

The operating software was already installed. The whole monitor set-up took over half of the living room. After dinner I signed into the firms mainframe. Logged in under my new company and I was up and running. I made sure to put in a backdoor in case I needed it.

During college, I had developed a proprietary software program that, not only would detect any form of malware externally, but would also detect if someone had tried to access unauthorized files internally. I installed the program and ran it exclusively for my new business.

I started a security check immediately.

*****************

As the weeks went by, Linda was away from home more and more. I kept my weekly salon appointments. In fact they were made at the end of the last appointment without my asking. Each was the same. After the electrolysis was completed, it was just to have a mani-pedi and to have my shoulder length auburn hair shampooed and put in an easily maintained style.

Then one rare Friday night Linda was home. As we sat on the couch, she asked me some questions which nearly made me sick. "Baby, you still love me, right?"

"I tell you that every time I see you. As rare as those occasions are these days. From the start of our relationship, until forever." I took a nervous sip of the new wine we are trying.

"You would do anything for me, right?" My stomach was beginning to knot up

"Short of killing someone, or that was not within my power. You know that." My brain was working overtime to figure this out. Was she going to ask me if her ass was fat?

"I think we need to get you a new wardrobe." I let out a breath that I did not know that I was holding.

"Baby, you had me scared half to death. I thought you wanted a divorce." I gulped down the remainder of my wine.

"No, my darling. I will never get rid of you." We kissed, then embraced. "Do you trust me....Danny?"

"Yes. With all my heart." I gazed longingly into her eyes.

"I want to go shopping tomorrow. In fact, I want to make it a full and special day for us." I rolled my eyes. "I want to change your wardrobe to match your hairstyle. The time has come for you to accept who you really are."

"I know who I am. I am Danny Davis, your husband." I said emphatically. "You are my wife Linda Trembly-Davis."

She dismissed my statement. "Well anyway, you are going to get a new wardrobe and shoes...regardless. We will have a spa treatment in the morning, then do lunch together." She sounded more like giving orders, rather than stating an itinerary. "Afterwards, that follows..... will be an afternoon of shopping."

"Tomorrow is a very special day for us. First, it is the first weekend we have been together in a long time. Second, I am going to see a very old and dear friend so that I can introduce you to her." Linda was hopping around like a child.

"Lastly, we have not done anything to have some fun since our honeymoon." This time she came to me and we kissed like there was no tomorrow. "I need you to trust me. I am missing my girl time. So I want you to play the part of being my girlfriend." I could see the loss in her eyes. "Besides, Daddy gave me his credit card for this."

I knew better to argue when Linda got one of her ideas, and that misty gleam in her eyes. "Then you will wear one of your new outfits when we go to a nice restaurant for dinner and then go dancing."

It sounded like Daddy was behind this as well. It was to be a day that changes our lives.

**************

The alarm clock went off at 6 am. On a Sunday, no less. I gotten a whole 3 hours sleep. Linda was up when the first beep went off. My head felt like someone had used a club on it. My ass felt like it as well. Through my brain fog, I tried to remember, with any clarity, what we did last night after the club....

Linda drove us to the spa. When we walked in, at just past 8 am, the owner, Marla, greeted Linda with a kiss that rivaled one that I would give her.

"Linda, you sexy bitch, ...it has been far too long. Come, we are all set." She then turned to me. "So, are you going to introduce me to your arm candy?"

"Marla, this is my husband Danny." She looped her arm in mine. "Danny, this is my very good friend Marla. She will be helping me with making you into the person that I know who you truly are."

I stood there embarrassed, Linda had dressed me in jeans and a light pink t-shirt. I wore a pair of running shoes. Although, I don't run. Linda did my long hair swept back into a pony tail.

Marla escorted us to a private room, with a large tub. It was already filled with a scented bubble bath. Linda and I stripped, and then soaked for about an hour. She shaved my hairless legs. Then we donned robes and were escorted to the massage tables.

We talked some more during this time. "How do you feel my love?" Linda moaned as she got her shoulders rubbed by 2 strong hands.

"Other than smelling like Lilacs, ....great." With a little bit of sarcasm in it.

"Do you like your new office that my father got you?" She sounded a little possessive.

"Yes. I could not have asked for anything more." I said, trying to sound very appreciative. "It is more than I could have hoped for." She changed back to talking about her interests.

"After this, comes the really good stuff." She sounded just a little bit too excited for my taste. "The world will soon be introduced to my D. A. N. I.!"

My coffee starved brain pronounced it as Danny. Just then the guy working on me started massaging my buns. His thumbs were stroking my crack. They grazed over my rosebud. My cock twitched. Then the thought screamed in my mind that I am not gay.

I saw Linda had noticed that I twitched. A very wicked smirk crossed her face.

When we were finished, with are robes back on, we went into the salon area. I was led over to have my hair washed. Linda went to have hers cut and styled. After mine was blown dried, it was trimmed. Then it was permed. I questioned that vigorously.

"Dani. You agreed to play the part of my girlfriend. I will hold you to that." She had a commanding tone to her voice. "This is not permanent. Unless you want it to be. Now stop whining and just do it!"

What I would not do for this woman. Baring the indignation of this. I just hope that none of our friends see me.

While I was sitting under the hair dryer, the girls started to give me a mani-pedi. The nail polish was a rose blush. It went on both fingers and toes. My nails had grown to a length just past my fingertips. Linda had hers done in a bright red.

When it came time to finish our hair-do's, Linda's was styled more masculine. Mine came out in long ringlets. Before that came the make-up. With my hair up in curlers, I was led to a station that had just about any color make-up on it.

"Keep your eye on how I am doing everything. You need to learn how to do it yourself." The girl said offhandedly. "This will be an evening look."

"Linda? Why do I need to learn how to do make-up?" Now I was really down right frightened.

"Because if we go out on the spur of the moment as girlfriends again, I need you ready to go when I get home." She sounded annoyed. "Please don't ruin this beautiful day with your constant whining." The girls snickered at my admonishment.

I sat back and watched intently as the girl proceeded. She had me do a little of it. Needless to say, it took several tries. Only because my hands were shaking so much.

When all was said and done, I looked in the mirror to see a very pretty girl looking back. My lip stick and eye shadow was the same shade as the nail polish. Linda was ecstatic. I was told to get dressed. But when I went to retrieve my clothes, they were gone.

Linda called to me. "Dani, your clothes are in this room."

When I entered the room, the clothes that I had worn here, were gone. Waiting for me was a collection of skirts and blouses. Along with a few pair of flats and lingerie.

"I take it that I am also to dress the part of your girlfriend?" I had a slightly annoyed tone to my voice.

"Yes! You are beginning to really piss me off. Now please, lets just get dressed and enjoy a nice lunch and a well deserved shopping spree." Linda yelled. My knees buckled. I was letting Linda down.

"I'm sorry baby. If you would have told me that we would be going this far, it would have made a big difference." I was hugging Linda as I spoke. A kiss on the cheek, then I stepped back.

Linda handed me a thing that she called a gaff. Said that it was to hold everything in place to make me appear as a female. Then a pair of pink panties. They almost matched my nail polish. Then a matching bra. When Marla came into the room, she had a pair of breast forms. Linda put those in the cups. Then came a cream colored blouse, and a rose colored skirt.

I picked the flats that matched my outfit the best. Linda wore a pants suit. That had me questioning who was really the girlfriend.

We left and went to lunch. Our grilled chicken salad was wonderful. The white wine allowed the conversation to gently flow freely. An hour later, we were in the mall, shopping for women's lingerie in a high end store.

"Dani, a woman can not have enough good quality lingerie." Linda was holding up a very lacy bra. She opened my blouse, and looked at the size of the bra I had on. She chose 6 lacy ones, in different colors.

Next she grabbed 12 pair of panties, these she said were for everyday wear, and 6 very lacy matching thongs for dressing up to go out. I was wondering when she was going to get something for me.

Next she grabbed 12 each of hold-up stockings, and panty hose. The color and fineness varied. She said that some were for everyday. Next, she picked up 3 corsets in different colors. Along with 3 suspender belts. A sales associate took everything to the register.

Next we went to the blouses. Linda already knew the size of the one I had on, so all she did was to grab a dozen, in different colors and styles, and gave them to the same girl. Then came the skirts. Same thing. Both the blouses and skirts were a mix of casual, evening and business wear.

"OK Dani. Now comes the weird part. I need you to try on the various dresses that I give you." She was holding both of my hands. "This is really a good way for me to see how they look." When she saw the look on my face, her eyes hardened. I then timidly shook my head yes.

She had me try on just about every style that dresses come in. Some in different colors. The last one was a light pink Peplum, with lilac trim. She loved it. Then as we were checking the dress out, a pair of pink 2'' kitten heel shoes show up.

"Here Dani, try these on." Linda handed me the shoes and a pair of stay up hose. I sat down at a nearby bench. She showed me how to put the hose on. The shoes were a perfect fit. Linda was ecstatic. The reason for this little charade is now becoming clearer.

"Linda? Are you turning me into a girl?" My eyes were watering.

"No my love. This is all about our day out as my girlfriend." She hugged and kissed me.

For some reason, I did not believe her. I was not persuaded by our little shopping spree to only be so I could play at being her girlfriend. I wondered then, who are all of the clothes for? But there again, there is almost nothing that I would not do for her.

Linda bought 10 dresses. Along with the rest. When the department manager came over and greeted Linda as a personal friend, and a highly valued customer, the hair on the back of my neck stood up. Linda gave the girl instructions to wait to have everything delivered to the house. The girl took everything while we went to another department.

We then went to the shoe department. Linda picked out several pair of shoes in heights from flats to 3 '' heels. All in different colors and heel height. All in mind to match the clothes that she bought for the various occasions.

She had me try them all on. I had trouble standing in the taller heels. She bought all 12 pair of shoes. I put the kitten heels back on. The girl carried them over to our other purchases, so that they could be delivered for us. I knew that Linda was up to something. She gave the girl a nice tip.

When we finished in the shoe department, Linda turned to me. With a very serious look asked me: "Dani, would you do something very special for me?" She had placed the palm of her hand on my cheek.

"You know I would, baby." My voice soft with the love that I have for her.

"I want us each to wear our wedding ring, and also an engagement ring." She was hesitant with her request. "It will be like 2 girlfriends out on the town."

"I guess...... it will be alright." I said with a lot of hesitancy. "But I am still not gay. Nor am I a girl." What is she trying to do?

She hugged the breath out of me. Then grabbed my hand and pulled me to the jewelry department. It took a little work to pull my band off. The saleslady measured my finger, and we picked out a half carat engagement ring for me. Linda put my wedding band back on.

She also had them pierce my ears. They put in diamond studs to keep the holes open. "In a few weeks, we will buy you some regular earrings." Linda's smile went from ear to ear. "And yes, I know that you are not gay. This is if we do this again."

It was just after 6 pm, so we went and had a nice dinner. My being self conscious about being dressed as a woman, slowly went away. Linda and I talked like 2 girls out for an evening. It felt good to be able to spend this time with my wife.

Afterwards, we went to a club that Linda knew about. We only needed to buy our first drink. We were inundated with requests to dance, and plied with booze afterwards. Linda settled on a pair of guys that could have been models. Instead they worked construction. One looked familiar.

My 'date' was John. He hardly let me leave the dance floor. I was only allowed to have a drink standing up at our table, then pulled back onto the dance floor. I was only wearing 2'' heels, but my feet were killing me. I have no idea how women do it in the higher ones. I had to finally tell him, "Sorry love, but I have to use the ladies room." I grabbed Linda's hand, and took off.

"Linda, what am I suppose to do if he wants sex?" I had a good buzz going, but I was not that drunk. "His bulge was the size of a horse!"

"Simple. You just suck his cock." She just stood there and smiled. It appeared that she was not concerned with my situation.

"I have never done that. I don't even know how." Saying it a little a forcefully. "But baby you know that I am not gay!"

"Didn't say you were. But it sure beats taking it up the ass." Linda was fixing her lipstick as she said it. "Besides, I am not done training you yet to take it there."

She left me staring in the mirror, as she left. I was in shock, trying to think that over. I thought that I have no intention of taking it there. I spent about 15 minutes in the ladies room thinking how to get out of this.

I finally was able to return to our table. There was a drink waiting for me. I thought good I need this one. It was gone in one gulp. Shortly after that, I only remember being carried out, then waking up when the alarm went off.