From Husband to Wife

Story Info
She turns husband into a girlfriend.
11.2k words
4.36
89.4k
71

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toby_dog
Toby_dog
367 Followers

From Husband to Wife

The love between 2 individuals is a beautiful thing.As time passes, that love, as well as, ourselves, evolves.Sometimes to the detriment of the relationship.But if that love is true, then each person can find the capacity to forgive.

Like any great love affair, the beginning here is only to provide background historical context.

All persons are over the age of 18 before any sex occurred.Whether implicitly or explicitly.

This story is fictitious.Any similarity to persons living or dead, is purely coincidental.

No animals were harmed in the writing of this story.

Authors note:To those of you who have honored me by putting my stories into your favorites, and have been or just started to follow me, I say THANK YOU!A long illness, moving and a bad case of writer's block have collectively been the causes for this long delay.

Please enjoy!

*******************

As of this writing, my wife and I have known, and been together now for the past 12 years. We first started dating seriously during our senior year in high school. We were both honor students in the Advanced Placement program. Since we had the same schedule that year, I would carry her books from one class to the next.

Looking back, I first met Linda our Sophomore year. We had just entered our homeroom, at the start of the new school year, for the Advanced classes. I have always been extremely shy my whole life. So when she came over to say hello, at the start of our first class, I froze up because she was very beautiful.

She said hello, said that her name was Linda, and asked what classes I had, but I couldn't answer. Here was this blonde, blue eyes beauty speaking to me. All I could do was look down at my shoes. She gently took my copy to see that the schedule only had us in a few classes together.

Her two friends laughed and ridiculed me, which made me even more embarrassed. Linda told them to shut up. She gave me back my schedule, and ran her hand down my arm. Said that was alright and that she would see me in our next class. I never said more than a few words to at any given time.

During our Junior year, we had 6 classes together. She made sure to sit next to me in each of them. My shyness slowly dissipated. By the end of the school year, we were able to talk freely.

It was during that year I started to carry her books between classes. I would be waiting outside of her classroom, that we did not have together, just to take her books to the next one.

During that year, we each took a personality test. Mine showed that I preferred to work alone. That I was self sufficient, had an aptitude for computers, and that my personality was geared towards pleasing others. Linda's showed her to be more focused and driven. That she had an analytical mind and was more commanding. That would prove to be very prophetic. Then came our Senior year.

All of our classes, for our final year, were together. I did everything I could for her. From carrying her books, to getting her lunch. I carried my books in a backpack, hers I just carried. That was the way the entire school year went.

We celebrated our 18th birthdays just days apart that summer. I was to finally able to get the courage to hold Linda's hand, we each received a kiss on the cheek from the other.

After we graduated, we attended the same university. I went on a full ride scholarship. My parents could not afford it, otherwise. All be it, our pursuits would be for different career choices. Hers towards law, to join her father's firm, mine towards computers.

Thanks to her father's money, we shared an apartment off campus the whole 4 years. Daddy's influence also got us around the fact that freshmen could not live off campus. From the start I took care of the cooking and cleaning, as well as, doing the laundry and grocery shopping. I would do almost anything for my Linda. We had yet to engage in any sexual activity.

*****************

Upon graduation, we married, and I took a position, as the computer security tech., with the law firm that Linda's father founded and was chief partner to. This while Linda attended law school.

I resumed my domestic duties, in our new home. They became even more important, for my wife had even less time to attend to those chores. She 'affectionately' called me her little wife. We still did not copulate. Shades of things to come.

After Linda graduated, she was able to immediately pass the Bar on her first try, her father gave us a 2 week all expense paid trip to Fiji. We were finally going on our honeymoon. All be it 3 years late. Maybe now I can finally copulate with her. It was during this time, unbeknownst to me, that Linda started me on my transitioning.

We had just settled into our suite, when she came out of the bathroom with a bottle in her hand. "Danny, I need you to use this all over your body. It is to remove all of your hair."

"Baby, why do I need to do that?" I was puzzled to say the least. What little body hair I did have, I wanted to keep.

"Because I want every woman here to drool over the hunk that I am married to." She said, as she towered over me, and held me at arms length. Her bright blue eyes shining with her love for me.

"Baby, I have been the same height and puny weight since our sophomore year in high school. I'm 5'6'' and 135 lbs. Thanks to a high metabolism rate. But I don't think that qualifies as being a hunk." As I chuckled lightly.

"My love, you have a swimmers physical stature...... Even though you sink like a rock. All swimmers remove their body hair." She artfully guided the subject.

"Besides, I saw the most adorable trunks in the gift shop while you were checking us in. I just had to get them for you." She then held up a small gift bag.

"You have to shower and use the hair remover first before you look at my gift." I tried to grab it. She was almost giddy. "Besides, you don't need to be 6 ft something and 200 pounds of muscle, to qualify as a hunk. You have been my hunk since I first saw you." She gave me a kiss that curled my toes.

"Tell you what. Let's shower together, and I will do your back." She ran her fingertips over my groin. My 6'' stirred at the prospect of enjoying my wife's pleasures.

Half an hour and 2 orgasms later for her, we exited the shower to find Linda putting moisturizer on my now totally hairless body, all of it below my nose. "I never felt this erotically sensitive before. Just the act of rubbing the lotion into my skin is stimulating." I said with a somewhat dreamy and husky voice.

When we were done, Linda gave me my gift. When I pulled it out of the bag, I was shocked. "Linda, are these bottoms for a bikini?" I held the little piece of fabric up.

"No my love. They were hanging in the men's section. Don't you just love the color?" Her enthusiasm was hitting a high, and excited pitch.

"Robin's egg blue, with bright pink accent stripes, is not for men." I was totally flabbergasted.

"Don't be such a wimp. Come on, just put them on and let's get some beach time in before dinner." Linda did not sound all that happy. "Besides, those are the only swim trunks you have."

So I did the only thing I could do, and acquiesce. I grabbed a towel each, as well as a beach blanket, and headed out.

The looks and snickers that I received, said that I was viewed as less of a man and more like a sissy. I felt very self-conscious and embarrassed.

We spent a little over a couple of hours either sunbathing or swimming in the beautiful Pacific Ocean, before we went back to the room to shower and change for dinner. Linda's mood had changed as well.

After feasting on the seafood buffet, we walked along the beach. The gentle ocean breeze was stirring the fragrance of the flowers. The waves gently lapping the shore, created a tranquil and calming atmosphere. Which all made for a very romantic feeling to our walk. We would stop from time to time and share a passionate kiss and a few 'I love you's'.

When we entered our room, I took Linda into my arms and kissed her with all the passion I had. My hands reached for the zipper on the back of her dress and pulled it down. It fell to the floor, puddling at her feet.

Her fingers were busy undoing the buttons on my shirt. She pulled it out of my pants, then slid it off of my shoulders. Our lips never lost contact. Our tongues were in a duel to the death. She then began to undo my pants. I reluctantly broke our kiss.

I unclasped her bra, pulled it over her arms, then slid my hands around to cup her breasts. I began to kiss the valley between them, then moved my mouth, taking a nipple in between my lips and began sucking on it like I was feasting on her milk. After a few seconds, I switched to the other. I alternated between them for a few minutes. Linda was moaning continuously.

I circled each breast with my tongue, stopping between them again, then slowly sank to my knees, working my tongue down her body. Stopping. I worked my tongue in and around her belly button. This brought forth a moan along with a quiver from her abdominal muscles.

When I reached her crotch, I became overpowered by the scent of her womanhood. I inhaled deeply and licked the outside of her panties. I sucked what juices I could through the material. I was worshiping her body.

My hands traveled from kneading her breasts, down her sides, to hook into the waistband of her thong and pulled them down her legs. When her bare pussy came into view, my tongue slipped between the lips of the 'object of my affection' for the first taste of the day.

"Oh Danny. You make me feel like a goddess." Linda moaned. "Worship me my love."

Linda moved her legs further apart, then shoved my face into her pussy. My tongue went as far as possible into her folds, while my nose rubbed across her love button. This caused her juices to run freely over my face. Linda's legs were trembling, as she moaned continuously for me to worship her. Her orgasm was not far off.

I ran my hands softly over her buttocks, and squeezed her firm cheeks. I trailed a finger through her crack and across her rosebud. "Oh God Danny!..... That's wonderful." My finger pressed lightly on the outside of her anus.

Just then Linda shouted her climax as her eyes rolled to the back of her head. She splashed her love juices all over my face. I did my best to take it all in. Her legs quivered and trembled. Then gave out, causing her to fall to the floor. I caught her just before she hit her head. Her breathing was ragged while she gulped for air.

It took her almost 10 minutes to return completely back to her senses. All the while I held her in my arms, while kissing her tenderly all over her face. "I love you Linda with all of my heart." I kissed her lips tenderly. A gentle tear rolling down my cheek.

"Thank you my love. That was truly erotic. You truly have made me feel like a goddess." Linda pulled my head down and kissed me with the same passion that I gave her.

"Whatever you wish. I will always treat, and worship you like a goddess." I pulled her up to me and tenderly kissed her. "My love for you is forever. For you are my life." The look on her face slowly changed. She looked like she was thinking of something. Then an evil smile came to her face and it lit up.

We rose to our feet, finished undressing, and laid down on the bed. Linda's hand began to slowly stroke my very erect and leaking cock. When I was about to erupt, Linda stopped. "Not yet my love. You must learn to wait for my permission." She had a mean glint in her eyes.

"If you wish to do what your goddess wants, then you must learn to control yourself." Linda gently kissed my lips. "Remember, you said whatever I wished." She stuck the fingers from the hand that was stroking me, into my mouth. I tasted my pre-cum. When they were wet, she removed them.

She brought her hand back to my groin, but instead of stroking my cock, she started to run her fingers over my rosebud. When she began to push a finger inside, I objected. "What are you doing my love?"

"I am showing you how much I love you. I want you to cum for me by having a finger playing with your ass." With that, she pushed her finger inside of me. The feeling was somewhat erotic, but not without pain. I groaned from the intrusion.

She worked her finger slowly in and out for a brief time. The eroticism of the act was amazing. When she pushed the second finger in, it was very painful. The lube from my saliva had dried. Linda worked her fingers slowly in and out. The pain dissipated fairly quickly and an erotic euphoria took over.

Soon, I started to moan with pleasure as I slowly relaxed and loosened. "Now, doesn't that feel good? I see that you are beginning to really like this." Linda whispered breathlessly into my ear. Her voice had a hypnotic effect on me. "I bet you want something bigger, like a hard cock to fuck you there."

My sexual arousal was peaking. I did not hear what she said. Just then her finger hit my prostate, I was ready to explode. "I need to cum. Please let me?" My body was convulsing. Alternating between going stiff and limp.

"You did not ask properly, my love. Who do you need to ask?" Linda's tone of voice was one that only allowed for one answer.

"May I please cum goddess?" My request was more of a moan from the pain wanting release, then from the pleasure of the release.

Linda removed her fingers. "You may cum." She placed her hand at the tip of my cock, catching as much of my release as she could. I came with several strong shot after shot of my baby making semen.

When I was finished, but before I could catch my breath, Linda brought her hand to my mouth. "Lick my hand baby. Taste your own cum for me." While still in the throws of my orgasm, and without thinking, my tongue bathed her hand. Drawing in all of the creamy liquid. She even pushed the fingers that were in my ass into my mouth. I sucked on them as well.

"I love you Danny. You are truly beginning to become what I want you to be." The meaning of what she said, did not fully register.

We pulled the sheet over us, cuddled, and went to sleep.

During the following days of our honeymoon, our intimate encounters were the same. Whether we made love in our room, on the beach, or in the water. I never once penetrated her pussy with my cock. The only way that I was allowed to ejaculate, was with Linda's fingers up my ass.

When we strolled around the resort, or were sightseeing, Linda took the more dominate posture. Her hand would always find its way to my ass. Sometimes going into my pants to stroke my anus. Her words always implying that I needed to take a cock there. My love for her never questioning her intentions.

Whenever she purchased a souvenir, or an article of clothing for me, it always tended to be feminine in nature. There was however, always a nagging feeling at the back of my brain. What was she up to?

On our last night, before returning home, I asked her about when we would begin to start a family. I told her that I was hoping that we could have made a honeymoon baby.

"Danny. I need to earn my place with the firm first. Then we can discuss that. It most likely will be between 2 to 3 years." She kissed me tenderly, like you would a small child. "I'm sure you understand."

I did not want to upset her, so I just let it drop.

******************

Just about a week after returning home, Linda and I were laying in bed, relaxing after one of our sessions. "Baby. I want you to start electrolysis to remove all of your body hair permanently." She gently leaned in and kissed me. "I found it very sexy and stimulating."

"Are you sure that is what you want?" I perked up from my post coital haze. "You know that I would do just about anything for you."

"Yes. In fact I have already made you an appointment for tomorrow at 2 pm. It is with the same salon that I use. You can think of it as 2 girlfriends using the same one." The use of the term girlfriend concerned me.

*****************

I showed up for my appointment on time. The girl made quick work with what little hair that I did have. Then I was put in a chair, and 3 girls descended upon me. One for each hand, the other on my feet. The one for my feet, while she was waiting for my feet to soak, plucked some stray hairs from my eye brows. That hurt.

"I thought that I was only going to have hair removal?" I was becoming afraid that the full intention, was to turn me into a girl. I still had a somewhat masculine curve to my eyebrows when she was done.

"This is what Linda ordered. Besides, we think that you look very pretty." The redheaded girl doing my left hand said. A peach colored nail polish was done on my toes. With a clear one on my fingers. Better to keep my mouth shut if this is what Linda wanted.

After they were done, the salon owner, Marie, said that I looked adorable. She made another appointment for the following week. "So, this is a weekly thing?" I asked incredulously.

"Yes. Didn't Linda tell you?" Marie said it like I was a neanderthal. "She needs you always looking your best."

I tried to discuss it with Linda that night, but she just said that I did look adorable and to just go with it. Her comment about turning me into her girlfriend, still nagged at me.

I returned for my follow-up hair removal appointments, over the following weeks, always on time. The second one took slightly longer than the first time, due to the fact that the last time I had just used the hair remover just a few days earlier. Also, each time, there after, they shampooed and styled my hair. I was really wondering what Linda was up to. Oh well! Anything to please her.

Our love life continued along the lines of that during our honeymoon. I would give Linda an earth shattering orgasm with my mouth, and she would give me one with her fingers in my ass. She eventually was able to begin to use 3 fingers. She had long ago had me start using an enema. I was still required to lick my cum off of her hand.

***************

A few months after our honeymoon, I was summoned to Mr. Trembly's office. I was elated. I was about to have a face to face with my father-in-law on a business level. I don't attend any of the executive meetings. Also, Linda usually goes out to her parents house without me. Who knows, there just might be a promotion in the offering.

The secretary asked about Linda, and then showed me straight in. She offered to bring coffee. I accepted. His office was one of pure opulence. The rich toned woods, the plush furniture. All screamed money.

He rose from behind his large desk. He is a very imposing man. Standing somewhere at 6' 4''. I can see where Linda gets her 5' 9'' in height from. His weight was somewhere around 250 lbs. I am glad that she did not take after him in that department.

"Danny, thank you for coming up. Sorry for not speaking with you sooner." He slapped me on the back. "So, how is married life treating you?" It slightly knocked the wind out of me.

"Very well thank you sir. Linda is the love of my life and my whole world." I said enthusiastically. My coffee arrived.

"That is great to hear. My little girl is very special" His joy at hearing my affirmation was very evident. "I have a question for you my boy." He paused, a serious look on his face appeared. I made sure to pay strict attention. "Would you do anything for Linda?"

"Without question." I answered immediately.

"That is fantastic. What I am about to ask you to do may be difficult." There was that pause again. "I need you to leave the firm..... stay at home..... and take all of the responsibilities of running your household."

"But why, sir?" I truly love working here, even without being married to Linda. "Have I not done a very good job for you?"

Toby_dog
Toby_dog
367 Followers