From Innocence to Experience Ch. 04

Story Info
Hedonistic pursuit of sexual experiences.
5.3k words
3.98
8.7k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday: I told Angela we should ask friends and coworkers for advice about anal sex before we actually tried it the next weekend. She was hesitant. I explained, "Darling, it isn't necessarily for the advice. It's the excitement of telling someone and having them know you're so sexy. It's not showing your breasts or butt to strangers; it's showing your nature to people you know."

She nodded, "It does sound exciting! It will be hard, but I'll try it."

"Let's each try three people sometime this week. You can tell them I asked you to do it and you want to please me, but you're scared, or something like that, if you want."

"Are you going to tell your friends that I asked you to do it?"

"Hah," I laughed. Then, "Maybe I will. I want them to know you're a hot, sexy slut for me."

"Jeepers! This is all so embarrassing! And exciting." She tilted her head down, opened her lips, and looked at me with wide eyes. Holding my gaze, she reached up under her skirt. When I saw her hand again, she was holding a shiny wet forefinger out toward me. "See what it's doing to me?" She reached toward my face, "Can you smell it?"

I lunged forward and captured her finger with my lips, "Mmmm, delicious!"

Sunday: I went through Angela's clothes drawer and threw away all her bras. I loved watching her breasts move freely under her tops, and I wanted her always to be on display sexually.

Monday: We practiced having Angela deep throat my dick. That led to something else fun. We also rimmed each other, after both of us wore the anal plugs all day.

Tuesday: We stepped up to the next size anal plugs.

Wednesday: When I picked her up from work she had an extra sparkle in her eye.

"I did it!" She said.

"What?"

"I asked Donna, Becky and Cathy about butt sex."

"How'd it go?"

"Donna thinks you're abusive and controlling."

"What!"

"At lunch Cathy asked me if I had stopped wearing bras, and I told her you threw them all away. That opened the door to talk about sex stuff. Cathy said I looked cute without a bra on, but Donna sincerely told me I don't need to do everything you tell me to. That's when I asked them about the butt sex.

"I had to tell Donna three times that I want to try. I asked her if she ever had and she said no, and she never would, it's just too nasty. Becky said she and her boyfriend tried it a few times, mostly because he really wanted to, that it hurt every time, and that he keeps asking or even trying, but she never wants to do it again.

"Cathy was just sitting there quiet, but then she said she had done it, and that she liked it a lot."

"Jim fucks Cathy's butt?"

"No. She said she did it with a boyfriend years ago. She said it took a few tries to get it right, but she loved it. She wishes Jim were interested in her butt, then she said she really liked having it licked, that I should get you to do that. She said, 'get him to toss your salad!' I guess that's one thing they call it. I told her we've tried that, and that I lick your bottom too. Donna said we were both disgusting and went back to work. Becky actually seemed intrigued by the licking idea. Cathy said, 'Tell him to worship your ass! Say you want to sit on his face. Your ass is like a postage stamp: you have to lick it before you stick it.' The rest of the afternoon, Cathy kept looking at me. When she'd catch my eye, she'd poke her tongue out at me.

"I'm so hot and wet, darling! I just want to go home and -- you know -- and this isn't even the way home! Where are we going?"

I was taking a freeway onramp when she asked. "Just going for a ride, with your tits out, please. Take your top off?"

"You're such a tease! My panties are all wet already," she said, taking her top off, "and look, my nipples are poking right out." They sure were. "No, don't look! You have to watch where you're going."

"I'll keep my mind on my driving, mostly. Open the glove box." I had bought a new vibrator and put it there for her to find. "I want you to have an orgasm while we drive."

She flipped her skirt up and slid her panties off. It only took her moments to understand how the rechargeable device worked and apply it effectively to her pussy.

I concentrated on driving, mostly, including putting us in the center lane so I could match speeds with cars or trucks, allowing the driver to see Angela's beautiful breasts, her facial expressions while she pleasured herself, or her thighs and the hand working between them.

The mental stimulation and the effective vibrator quickly brought her to fever pitch. She moaned with her head lifted, her eyes closed and her hand working between her legs.

I put us right beside a big crew cab pickup full of construction workers, matched speeds, then sped up and slowed down repeatedly. Not a dangerous move, but one that soon caught the driver's attention. I saw his expression change when he realized what Angela was up to. I set the cruise control. Soon four sets of appreciative eyes were enjoying some aspect of Angela's performance.

Her chest flushed, her nipples hardened like little love bullets, her legs jerked up, down, together, apart, and her belly muscles clenched and rolled while the vibrator buzzed on. Finally she pulled the vibrator away and turned it off, her legs splayed apart. I tapped her arm. She opened her eyes. I pointed out the window.

Behind the driver of the crew cab, two of the construction workers were staring at her. When she looked, they gave her an enthusiastic thumbs up and applause.

Angela's first response was to cover her breasts with her hands, but quickly she smiled and instead, cupped them upward and turned toward the window to present them to her audience.

I accelerated ahead of the truck and took the next off-ramp. We were about twenty miles from home in an area of gas stations and fast food places. I had to pull over for a minute. My dick was rock-hard, my heart was racing, and my hands were shaking.

I got Angela's top and draped it on her. Then I gave her a big, open mouthed kiss.

"Gosh, that was exciting," I said. "Tell me the truth, did it make it better?"

"Make it better? To have those guys looking at me, wanting me, knowing how naughty I am? I could cum again just thinking about them."

"What if you were riding in that truck with them? And they were touching you everywhere with their rough, dirty hands? Putting their dicks in you, fucking your mouth, your pussy, and your ass?"

"Oh gosh! Don't talk about it. I'm yours. I only want your dick in me, only yours."

I grabbed the vibrator where it lay on the seat between us, switched it on, and slid it between her legs to touch against her clit. "What if I wanted you to, Angela? What if I told you to get in that truck and do everything I just said."

"Jeepers!" She was squirming and writhing, humping up at the vibrator. "I wouldn't want to, but I'd do it. You'd keep my clothes and make me get in the truck with them. You'd tell me to suck all their cocks and let them fuck me. I'd say no! I only want you, but you'd insist."

I reached over with my other hand and put two fingers at the entrance to her pussy. It was dripping and wide open. I pressed them all the way in and began to rub them on the front inside her. I said, "They'd pinch your nipples and grab your breasts with their big fingers, pull your hair, and slap your ass until it was red."

"You'd tell them not to bring me back until cum was dripping out of my butt, I mean out of my asshole, and my pussy, and sprayed and splattered all over my face and my, my tits. You'd say my favorite thing is rimming and licking men's hairy sweaty buttholes and sucking their balls into my mouth, and, and, Oh Jeepers! Ah, oh, goshfuckme!" She orgasmed hard, releasing more fluid into my hand, clutching at my shoulders and burying her face against my chest.

I put my arms around her, hugging her tight. After a few moments, her shoulders were shaking and she was burrowing her head into my chest. I realized she was crying. She looked up at me, tears shining in her eyes.

She said, "It's just talk, isn't it? I don't want strange men. I only want you."

I answered, "Oh, Angela! I love you so much. It's just talk, exciting sex talk. It makes you wet and it makes me hard and we love it and we love each other. Just talk."

"Umm," she said, and kissed me. Then her hands were busily at work with my zipper and fly, and my hard dick was out and her mouth was on it.

"Oh my god, Angela! That's so good! Stay right there. Hold me in your mouth."

I turned the car back on and pulled out onto the street. Driving carefully, I went a couple blocks and pulled into a fast-food restaurant drive-through. At the order kiosk I asked for small fries and a chocolate shake. Angela likes chocolate shakes. She sucked vigorously on the head of my cock. When we reached the first window, she deep-throated me as best she could in the awkward position, sliding her whole head up and down. I moved the car shift lever into park, and rolled up on my hip to get at my wallet. With shaking fingers I got out the money, while the college kid inside the window got an eyeful of Angela's bobbing head and bare back.

I put the car back in drive and we inched forward in the line of cars.

Angela swirled her tongue around the head of my cock and licked the shaft from bottom to top, then captured the head with her lips again. She sucked hard, licking at the underside as she did. We arrived at the second window and I managed to slam the car shift into park again just as my dick began to twitch, tighten and explode.

Looking into the window, I saw that the young man from the first window, and one other were just behind the young woman who said, "fries, and a chocolate shake?"

Angela pulled her head up, and pumped with her hand. Four quick blasts of ejaculate hit her in the face. My cum splattered her forehead, dripped from her nose, and ran off her chin. She leaned across me to put her face near the car window and asked, "May we have some extra napkins please?"

Thursday: We put in the largest size of the training plugs. This day was my last chance to follow through on the challenge to talk to someone about our anal aspirations. I said as much to Angela in the car on the way to work. She was going out that evening with Becky and Cathy, and I was having some friends over to watch the game.

Angela was energized and animated, her eyes gleamed and her light-hearted enthusiasm shone out. "Remember," she said, "we also need to talk about penetrating your behind for the prostate stimulation."

"Oh, right." I almost began to regret this particular idea. Telling three of my guy friends that Angela was going to fuck me in the ass with a dildo was an intimidating prospect.

Then she opened her pocketbook to show me that she had the two smallest plugs in there. "I'm going to see if I can convince Cathy and Becky to wear these when we go out tonight. If the effect on them is anywhere near what it is on me, you are one of three guys that are going to be very happy tonight."

That evening Todd, Dave, and Chuck came over. We had a good time watching the game, drinking a few beers, and catching up. I was distracted, the plug in my butt reminded me that I needed to ask them about anal. Finally, I just did it. "Guys, Angela and I have been getting more adventurous about sex since we got married."

"That's usually the opposite of what happens, isn't it?" Todd asked.

"Adventurous how?" Chuck asked.

"Have any of you guys ever done anal?"

"Oh, yeah, we did it a few times," Chuck said.

"Actually, I kind of tried for it with Brittany after your wedding reception," Todd said.

"We do it," Dave said.

"What's it like? Angela and I are going to try this weekend, and I want to make sure it goes well. Have you got any advice?"

Todd said, "I advise you don't just try to switch holes when you're both drunk. That's a bad idea."

"Just make sure you grease things up good," Dave said.

"Yes!" Chuck said. "Lots of lube, and take your time."

"I just fucking flip her over and shove it in," Dave said.

"Does she like that?" I asked. "Is that okay with her?"

"Who cares if she likes it? She likes it better than getting the shit beat out of her."

"Jesus, Dave!" We were all staring at him.

"What?"

"That's not right man."

"It's not like I beat her all the time. Listen, the first time after we got married that I wanted to fuck her and she said no, I just pinned her down and went ahead. When I wanted her to suck my wang, I had to slap her around to get the point across. When I decided to fuck her ass, I pinned her down and beat her until she stopped struggling. One time. Now she does what I want when I want."

"Dave, that's some fucking sick shit."

"I'm the man in my house."

I said, "I can't... Dave, you gotta get outta here. I can't be your friend."

"Fucking pussy!"

But he left.

Nobody said anything for a while. We watched the game. I got us all another beer. We watched some more.

Chuck said, "I hate that misogynistic shit. You know, when it comes to anal, like if you look at porn they sometimes call it painal, and guys are treating the woman like some kind of cum receptacle and it's like hurting her is part of the turn-on. But if you read about it, men's and women's asses are full of nerve endings, and people can have orgasms from anal stimulation. Who's going to have an orgasm while they're being hurt? Well, that's a whole other thing. Sorry." He waved his beer and slumped back in his chair, like the "sorry" was for getting wound up and making a speech.

"No, no, no. You're right," I said, and waved my beer, like "cheers." So we all took a swig. "So any other advice?"

"Foreplay. Get her in the mood, get her relaxed, make her feel good, make sure she's loose and lubed. Everything you'd do before you fuck her pussy you can do to her ass before you fuck her there."

Todd said to me, "I'm sorry to be thinking of your wife this way, but Angela does have a great ass. Picturing her getting it in the butt is kind of a turn-on." Then he turned to Chuck. "This is part of what I did wrong with Brittany. So I'm thinking you don't just put your dick in there either. You might start with something else, like a finger, and work up to it over several sessions."

"You might try talking to her about it before you touch her there again, then go real slow."

That's when I told them about the plugs.

Todd said, "Wait! You're doing it, too?"

"The prostate, man. I've heard that getting your prostate stimulated is really something. Angela wants to do it, and I figured fair's fair."

Chuck was nodding his head. He said, "You know, we don't do anal often because it's a big production. Regular sex gets you there with a lot less effort. But maybe we'll try some fingering. Maybe Helen would want to finger my ass. That's a good idea."

A little later Angela came home.

The glow of her cheeks, the gleam in her eyes, her half-open mouth, and the stiffness of her nipples moving under her thin top showed me right away that she was excited by whatever happened during the evening. The guys saw it too, and reacted. The room was full of sexual excitement.

They rose to meet her. Hah! I mean they stood to greet her, but I think they rose a little -- in their pants -- too.

She came to me, hugged me, kissed me, held it a little longer than the usual public greeting. Then she did something similar for each of them, a little more familiar than in the past, the kind of hug and kiss that would have a jealous wife or girlfriend wondering about the slut moving on her man.

I'd been sitting in a chair, Chuck and Todd at the ends of the couch. As we sat again, Angela put herself between them. "What have you guys been up to?" She asked. She directed a knowing look, a little smile, and a tiny nod at me.

I gave the answer she wanted, "We were talking about anal sex."

She giggled, her neck and face flushed, and she dropped her head, all the signs that she was about to say or do something that both embarrassed and excited her. "Did I come home a little too soon? Were you about to put your penises in each others butts?"

"The only butt here that's getting a penis put in it is yours."

"Were you all talking about fucking MY butt?" She turned and laid her head on Chuck's shoulder and looked up into his eyes. Her hand fell into his lap. She massaged his visibly hardening dick. "That sounds like fun, Chuck, but what would Helen say?" Before he could say anything, she was turning toward Todd. She contrived to do it in a way that her behind was pressed up against Chuck. One hand was on Todd's shoulder, the other groping HIS dick. "Are things not working out with Brittany, Todd?" Quickly she sat back again. She looked at me, a hand now resting in each of their laps. "You probably want to watch your friends fuck my butt, don't you? Please don't make me take anyone else's dick in my ass -- until you've busted my anal cherry." She hopped up from the couch and came to sit on the arm of my chair. "I'm sorry for teasing you guys. It's not fair."

We all stared at her.

"What's gotten into you tonight?" I asked her.

"Four margaritas and that big plug you stuck in my butt this morning," she answered. "Did you tell them about the plugs?"

"I did."

"Do you guys want to see?"

Chuck said, "I think we'd better get going."

Todd looked disappointed about what Chuck said.

Angela said, "Relax, guys. I'm not trying to tempt you, I'm just trying to tease you." She looked at me. "Can't we show them before they go?"

"Well, okay."

"Great!" She hopped up from the chair arm, bent forward to kiss me, then went back to sit on the couch with the guys. "You go first."

"What!"

"Show us your butt and your buttplug."

"Angela, these guys don't want to look at my ass."

"But I do, and then I want all of you to look at mine."

So I dropped my pants and leaned forward against the chair so they could get a good look. Then I pulled my pants up and sat down. Angela moved across the room and into the same position, her hands on the chair arms to either side of me. With her face inches from mine she said, "Pull up my skirt and show your friends the plug you put in my ass, if you want to."

I did want to, and I did it. It was incredibly arousing and my dick was rock-hard.

But then there was nothing else to do, but for the guys to leave, knowing we were going to have sex the instant they walked out the door.

When they were gone and we were in the bedroom, we removed each other's plugs as we had done every night that week, I took them into the bathroom to clean them for tomorrow.

Angela begged me, "I'm ready and I want it so much honey! Can we do it tonight?"

I played dumb. "Do what?'

She grabbed the sides of my head and hissed from inches away, "I-want-your-dick-in-my-asshole!"

"I love that you are so eager, and that you're loosening up in how you talk, and who you talk dirty to, but not until tomorrow. Let me lick your asshole, though."

We got into a 69 position, but curled tightly so that our asses were in each other's faces. I licked Angela's ass crack, swirled my tongue around the hole, pressed at the rubbery muscle and felt it flex more readily than it had a week ago, so I plunged my tongue into the hot center of her back passage.

She did the same to me, then moved her head to take my ball sack into her mouth, sucking and licking each ball eagerly and thoroughly.

When she began to lick at my cock shaft, I shifted my attention as well. I trailed my tongue from her asshole across the taint to the wide wet lips of her pussy. My chin pressed against the mound above her clit.

Soon she began to rock against me. I slapped my tongue across her silky, sodden slit, then curled and plunged it in.

She took the meat of my cock head into her mouth, sucking and licking as she had the balls.

12