From Innocence to Experience Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled my face out of her pussy to suggest, "push a finger into my asshole, and I will do the same to you."

Her finger pressed through the ring and worked upward toward my prostate. I pushed one finger deep inside her, then corkscrewed it in there. Encouraged by her gasps and faster breathing, I sucked on her clit and added a second finger. Soon she was gasping and squirming. My forgotten dick lay unattended as she rocked and rolled through a powerful set of orgasms.

When she finished she pulled her pussy away from my mouth. I rested with the two fingers still in her ass passage. She recaptured my cock, sucked hard, and drove it deep into her throat. Our practice sessions were paying off. The spasming of her throat around my cock, and her probing fingers in my ass took me to a violent orgasm of my own. She swallowed it all down, then held my shrinking cock gently in her mouth.

We lay in a 69, heads on each other's thighs, fingers in each other's asses. After a few moments I realized the margaritas had taken their toll and she was asleep. Without moving, I dozed off myself.

The next day was the longest work day in history. By the time I picked Amanda up after work, I felt like the plug in my ass had grown three times bigger, and my dick had too. She ran to the car with little mincing steps. "Oh my God! Can we please go right home?" After she clicked her seatbelt on she set her hand on my lap. "I need this rock-hard dick in my ass!" She almost screamed it at me.

At the next stop light she went one better. A young couple were walking down the street. She rolled down the window and said, "Hey!" to get there attention, then "I'm going home to get fucked in the ass!" Then we sped away.

We stumbled into the bedroom, shedding clothes eagerly, and fell onto the bed, locked in a passionate embrace. Her nipples were erect.

I caressed and groped them. I ran my hands down over her rib cage to her tender abdomen, then around to pull at her round ass cheeks. I felt the top of the butt plug, twisted it, pulled it gently outward, let the flex of her rectum muscles suck it back in. I did it all again.

I moved around behind her and played with the plug some more. I got some lube and rubbed it all over her ass cheeks, shining them up. I dripped more into her ass-cleavage and rubbed it around the plug. Again, I played anal tug-of-war with the plug, letting it work some lube inside. Then I pulled it out.

The ring stayed relaxed, shining in the bedroom light. Inside it the red interior quivered and a drop of lube gathered at the lower end. I plunged my face down on it to suck at her anus, lick it, and plunge my tongue as deep inside as I could.

"Oh my gracious! Sweet face in my ass!" Angela babbled. She strings together near-obscenities in the most delightful way when she's aroused. "Lick it! Eat my ass!" She looked back over her shoulder, grinning. "Darling, let me see you grease your penis! Lube your tool and shove it in my backdoor."

I stood back and massaged lube all over my dick. I drizzled more of it onto her rump and watched it run into her slack asshole. I took two of my lube-slathered fingers and rammed them in there. Twisting them and tugging at the rim, I spoke, "Are you ready, Angela? I want to own your asshole. Are you ready for my cock?"

"Put it in! I need it now."

I rubbed the head up and down her split tail. Her pussy was wide open and sopping wet, the lube shone on her ass-globes and in the heavenly valley. I paused with the head in the hole, then pressed in.

"Oh, ahh, ummm," she moaned as the ring stretched inward and began to give way, then, "Oh, fuuuck yes!" when my head slid through.

I paused there while I reached around to diddle her clit with the fingers of one hand. As she began to pant, quiver, and push back, I slowly and steadily pressed the length of my dick into her, until I was buried. Her asshole disappeared behind my pubic thatch.

While I thrust into her, I gripped her pubic bone with fingertips touching her clit and just entering the opening. Passion overtook us both. She shook and sobbed and grunted; I growled, groaned, and pounded at her. Her asscheeks bounced and jiggled; my heavy balls swung between my sweating thighs. She squealed out as an orgasm rose from deep in her core to transport her to an eye-rolling, leg-shaking level of near-unconsciousness that I'd never witnessed before.

"Oh my darling ass-plunder-fuck-sweet-goshdarn!" She blurted.

I erupted like a volcano, spraying hit jets of cum deep inside her pillaged ass-tube, matching her incoherence with, "You sweet ass, Angela, fuuuck you fucking ass queen!"

We collapsed together, me atop her, and lay in a sweaty post-fuck pile.

My dick softened and slipped from her greasy asshole. I pushed myself off her and gazed down at her pale buttocks, dark cleft, and gaping hole oozing cum and lube, it's deep mysteries shining and red. Irresistibly drawn to it, I bent and began to lick and suck.

Angela sighed with pleasure and relaxed. "You love to lick my butt -- my asshole -- don't you, darling?"

"I do. I feel extra naughty licking up the cum that's leaking out of it."

"It feels so -- so fucking good when you do it," she sighed. "I want you to lick my asshole and never stop. Would you lick my asshole" -- she seemed to be reveling in saying asshole now -- "in the morning if I stuck my ass in your face?"

"I would love to wake up and lick your asshole." I pressed my face into her ass and slurped at the lube/cum mixture oozing from it.

"If I came to your office at lunchtime, would you put your head under my skirt and lick my asshole?"

"I would rather eat your asshole than lunch." I mouthed her anus, sucking the still-slack ring into my mouth.

"If I sat on your face at night, would you lick my asshole?"

"I would stick my tongue as far into your asshole as I could." I jabbed at the center with my tongue.

"Would you lick my asshole while I fell asleep for the night?"

"I would lick you gently and love you forever." I dabbed at her with my tongue tip.

Then she pushed my head away. "But now it's my turn to fuck and lick and worship your ass. Get on your hands an knees."

I complied eagerly. Now was the time for me to enjoy the anal pleasure and prostate stimulation I'd spent the week preparing for. I sighed as she manipulated my buttplug, and again when she pulled it free. The air cooled my open anus as she rubbed it with lube, massaging and stretching the muscle collar.

She said, "I want to lick and suck your ass, too. And then I'm going to fuck it."

She licked and rimmed my asshole, plunged her tongue inside. Then she pushed two lubed fingers into it, scissoring and twisting them. When she pushed them in, I moaned with pleasure; when she pulled them out, I groaned in disappointment.

My head was resting on my arms.

"Look," she said.

I turned my head to look back. She was running her hand up and down the big double dildo, smearing it with lube.

She said, "I'm going to fuck your ass with this big dick until you scream with pleasure. I'm going to pound your prostate until you squirt. I'm going to own your asshole."

"Do it now and do it hard! I can't wait any longer." I rested my head on my arms. When I felt the slick dong-head pressuring my tight hole, I had a moment of misgiving, but I pushed through, by pushing out, straining like I was trying to expel it. My ass flowered open and the dong-head slid in. "Ahh," I exhaled.

"Oh my!" Angela exclaimed. Then she pushed it farther up my ass-passage. The fullness and the weirdness of it were exciting, and the week of buttplug-wearing and the lube made it painless. Soon she was ravaging my asshole, sawing the silicone boner in and out with wild abandon. I looked back at her; her face was a picture of lustful concentration: eyes focused, nostrils dilated, mouth slightly open, cheeks flushed.

Lube flowed down over my balls and the shaft of my dick. Angela ran her other hand through what they call the taint and over my slick testicles. She grabbed my shaft and pumped it. Her two hands worked in time, one milking my cock and the other working the dildo across my prostate. The prostate orgasm was less acute, but the ejaculation more extended than ones I was used to. For what seemed a long time, every tug of one hand and thrust with the other stripped another strand of cum from the end of my dick. It was a unique sensation and I loved it.

Finally I collapsed away from the invading dildo. Angela could no longer tug my cock as I pressed it against the bed. "No more," I said. "I'm done."

She lay beside me and kissed me. "Did you love it?" She asked.

"I did. I love you, and I love your dick in my ass."

"So can we go buy a strap on one tomorrow?"

"Let's."


12