From Jeannie to Vanessa Ch. 04

Story Info
A memoir of a D/s love affair.
4.9k words
4.72
5.2k
3

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
v22omk
v22omk
45 Followers

Author's note. These are not stand alone stories. If you haven't read chapters 1-3, please go back and read them first, or this chapter will make no sense.

Chapter 4: Picking up the pieces and finding our way.

Jack and I never made it out to dinner that night, we grabbed a couple of sandwiches and cokes and headed back to the dorm. We were both a little subdued, and went back into his room without saying much. I think our heads and hearts were both too full and we didn't know exactly how to get started. A couple of times we did the silly thing where we both started to talk at once. Finally, after the sandwiches were gone and the wrappings were in the trash, we sat and looked at each other.

"Jack," I finally began, "this is all very strange to me. I'm trying to understand, and adjust. I know I must - and will - learn to obey you, and trust your judgment. Believe me, I realize all too well that it turns me on! But..."and I hesitated... "please don't ever lie to me. If you make a decision, I get a vote, right? But you make the final decision. If I can't live with the decision, I say my word, and live with the consequences. I'm still yours."

Jack looked at me for a long moment, and finally responded, "I made a mistake. I thought you couldn't handle knowing another man had possessed you. I forgot how strong you are. You probably would have railed and screamed at me that night, and likely we would have gotten through it and been done with it. Instead, I thought lying would keep you calm that night, and then I kept trying to think my way around the lie I had told you, and the truth was revealed in the worst possible way."

Suddenly I came to a decision, one that I hoped would break us out of our painful conundrum.

"Jack, I was horrid to you tonight. In public. I deserve to be punished."

He looked surprised. "Punished? After I lied..." but I wouldn't let him finish.

"Yes. You decided I needed to be fucked and beaten by Rick. It was the right decision. It's brought us closer together. I was wrong to question you. I was wrong to yell at you. I need to be punished!"

I looked around. Although the room normally only housed two guys, they had built it with bunk beds in case of extra people. The end of each bed was like a rack of boards, and the foot board of the top bunk was about the right height.

"Strip me, tie my hands to that foot board, and whip me!"

He was hesitant, like he wasn't sure whether to believe me or not.

I raised my voice and taunted him, "Do you need to call Rick? He wouldn't have any problem punishing me. Is that the way it's going to be? You can't do what needs to be done so you call him?"

His face got red at that point. Without answering, he roughly pulled off my blouse, unhooked my bra and unzipped and yanked my skirt to the floor. He used a belt from a bathrobe to tie my hands to the foot board. He then proceeded to get a leather belt from a drawer.

He slapped me once or twice with the belt, but his heart still wasn't in it.

I looked over my shoulder at him. "Does Rick need to come over or will you be a man and do it yourself?"

That stung, as intended, and then I got stung. He laid into me...hard. He whipped me again, and again, not concentrating on my butt as Rick had done, but liberally covering my back with stripes. It hurt, and I wailed. I guess he hit me hard about ten or twelve times (was I supposed to count?) and my screams got louder and louder.

He finally stopped, turned me completely around, still hanging by my hands, and kissed me like he was going to take the very life from my mouth.

"I love you, Vanessa," he breathed.

"And I love you, Jack," I responded with equal fervor, "and now," I grinned, "I need to go to the bathroom."

He released my hands and I fell into his arms.

Suddenly there was a pounding at the door and the sound of Andy's muffled voice. "Jeannie? Are you OK? Jack, what's going on in there?"

Andy was the "floor dick" (residence counselor) in Jack's suite.

Jack quickly draped a dress shirt around me. I winced as the shirt hit the new welts on my back. He held me as we walked over to the door, grimacing a little with each step, and we opened it...only to be faced with a group of unfriendly-looking young men, led by a grim-faced Andy. Only the torches and pitchforks were missing.

Andy looked at me, then at Jack. "What the hell is going on in there, Jack? Were you beating Jeannie?"

"No, ah, I was helping her practice lines for a play she is trying out for." he answered, quick on his feet as always.

I followed his lead. "Yes, I'm trying for the lead role in The Taming of the Shrew by Shakespeare. Heard of it?" I couldn't help adding.

Jack ushered me through the crowd to the bathroom, and they began to disperse, after gawking a little at the garter belt, stockings, and heels I still had on and that were insufficiently covered by Jack's shirt.

Andy wasn't quite done. He lowered his voice: "Are you sure you're all right, Jeannie? You were really making a racket in there!"

"I'm fine, Andy, really, I was just acting! Don't worry. We'll find a better place to do our rehearsals so we won't cause such a disturbance. But thank you, seriously, for your concern." I could barely keep from laughing...only it hurt when I tried to laugh.

Jack and I made slow, romantic love that night. I was on top for a change, in respect for my freshly beaten back. Jack had done as much as he could to ease my pain, he had soaked a towel in ice water and applied it repeatedly to the welts. Nevertheless, we weren't in a hurry and had nothing to prove.

I kissed him, long and deep, and then worked my way down his hairy chest, across his tightly muscled belly and then to his proudly rigid cock. I took each of the balls into my mouth and slowly pulled and sucked on them. Then I gently kissed the bobbing member on the head and worked my lips and tongue down the underside, focusing briefly on the sensitive flesh just below the head and then taking his whole length into my mouth. I still wasn't sure exactly how to voluntarily accomplish the deep throat action that Rick had forced me to do that night (only two weeks ago?) but Jack seemed to enjoy my oral attentions all the same.

I moved back up his body and straddled his cock and teased him a little by brushing the tip with the lips of my naked pussy. Jack sucked and nibbled on my breasts and nipples (well, they were hanging down in his face after all) which he knew turned me on. I slowly lowered myself onto his stiff cock and simply enjoyed the feeling of it sliding up deep inside me. I let him lay there and I fucked him for a change.

As I worked myself up and down I stared straight into his eyes and he stared straight back. I wondered what he saw? I had always wondered - a little - about what he saw in "plain Jeannie."

What DeeDee had said in the Student Union earlier - that I was no "great catch" - I knew she had said it just to throw me off balance for a moment, but I had heard it before. Not from Jack, of course, but from other girls who had taunted me in high school.

But right now, great catch or not, I felt that I was definitely caught. With Jack's strong cock thrusting up in me, and his gentle hands and lips on my breasts, I felt speared, hooked, and drawn in. DeeDee's words came back to me again - I was Jack's most precious possession. My eyes closed now, focusing solely on those points of contact with Jack, and the orgasm came on me slowly. Slowly, but no less powerful for that.

Later on, we lay facing each other and he stroked my cheek with his finger.

"The Taming of the Shrew, huh?" We both chuckled. "You are so beautiful. And so strong. And smart, too. How did I get so lucky?"

I lay there on my side and looked at him, reflecting on my self-doubt earlier. This was why I belonged to Jack!

"It was meant to be. And you had a little help from your friends." He grimaced at that but I continued. "No, really. DeeDee seems pretty perceptive. She has obviously shared a lot with you, and you with her. And even Rick, Rick threw himself on the grenade you weren't able to handle at that moment and got us through. And DeeDee also saved me from an agonizing death by a thousand cuts."

He looked at me, startled, "She told you about that?"

l nodded, and continued, "And most importantly, DeeDee explained the facts of life to me in a simple and straightforward way while I was running around tonight with my hair on fire, shooting at anything that moved. You can really thank her for turning me around."

He grinned at my description. "She is pretty cool."

I looked at him through half-open eyes and murmured, "I wonder what she's like in bed."

Jack looked at me with raised eyebrows but said nothing, figuring that was the safest course.

My eyes opened completely and I looked directly at him. "I'm not accusing. Rick's had me. It's only fair that he share DeeDee. And I'm curious. He's so big and rough, and she's so tiny and delicate. And they've both seen us make love. I wonder what they look like making love? I wonder how you'd look with her?"

Jack's eyes got huge then and he said, "You move pretty fast. But I haven't said anything about lusting after DeeDee."

He was silent for several heartbeats. "Maybe it's you that's lusting after her?"

I turned the thought around in my head for a moment. I smiled and said nothing. A whole new book was opening, and we had only turned the first couple of pages.

I leaned over and gave Jack another kiss. "I need some sleep, Master. It's been an emotional day." I turned around and snuggled my butt up against his crotch in the "spoon" that we both loved so well. He rested an arm over my left shoulder and I winced.

He quickly pulled his arm back and said, "I'm sorry I hit you so hard."

I responded, "I know this is going to sound crazy, but I'm glad you did it. It had to be done. Did you enjoy it, while you were doing it?" I queried, not sure I what I wanted to hear.

"Not really." he answered thoughtfully. "But I felt like, if we were to build this relationship in the way we both need it to go, and the way I want it to go, I had to "be a man" and learn to punish my submissive like she needed."

"That's how DeeDee said you would feel. I'm sorry I goaded you. I didn't really mean what I said, you are plenty of "man" for me." I replied, with genuine relief. My Jack hadn't changed!

I could feel his smile in the darkness. He leaned close to my neck and kissed it. I snuggled closer, while maintaining a little separation between my sore back and his chest. Soon his breath got more regular, and not long after that, so did mine.

The next morning, we awoke slowly, but pretty soon I had to cover myself and head for the bathroom. Jack always came in with me or stayed by the door while I was doing anything private, but we usually just blocked the door open when I was putting on makeup and doing my hair, since that took longer than most guys could stand.

The guys in the suite were used to me and generally pretty comfortable around me. There was a certain - difference - in the air that Saturday morning, after what some of them had heard (and seen) the night before. I tried not to let it bother me, I figured it would dissipate when they could see I had really come to no harm.

I stood in front of the mirror to do my makeup. Even before I started, I realized that "plain Jeannie" seemed to be gone. There was a different woman in the mirror this morning. More confident. More desirable. Well-fucked. With a sore back. Maybe a pretty good catch, today.

After the initial ablutions, I ducked back into Jack's room with a whispered question that would have likely contributed to the suitemates' weirdness if they could have heard.

"What do you want me to wear today?"

Jack smiled and responded, "Did you bring the workout clothes I mentioned?"

I answered in the affirmative, wondering what new sexual display or experience awaited me.

"We're going to an aerobics class. Then breakfast."

"An aerobics class? Why?" I queried. I had never been really athletic in high school and had tried to make up for it in college by playing intramural tennis and soccer, but they were kind of irregular things.

"Because I intend for this to be a long relationship. We're young and healthy now, and we won't get any better as we get older. I've been reading a lot, and consulting with DeeDee, and I'm convinced that we need to start now, exercising and eating better. In other words," and he looked directly at me, "we are going to need discipline. You'll get my special kind," he added "but we both need to start now taking care of ourselves."

So, that's how I found myself in a leotard, tights, and sneakers in a room that was about evenly split between men and women, stretching, jumping, and dancing to the beat of Girls Just Want to Have Fun and Hit Me With Your Best Shot, while trying not to irritate the welts on my back. I got a lot of appraising glances from the guys, and curious ones from the girls in the class.

One girl that was right behind me asked me, during one of the breaks, if my back was OK. She pointed to one very distinct belt-shaped stripe that came up out of the scoop back of the leotard to snake around my left shoulder - probably the very one Jack had rested his hand on last night that had made me flinch.

I thanked her for her concern and told her I was a skydiver and had a hard opening on a jump the previous week. She sounded like she wanted to talk more but I got Jack to hustle me away. I had a friend at my school who actually was a skydiver so I had some basic knowledge, but I wasn't sure I could keep up that fiction very long!

A quick (healthy) breakfast, back to the room to shower, and then we were in Jack's car with me in my customary garb, with one new item. The tightness of the bra around my sore back had been excruciating. I was actually carrying around almost everything I had gotten at Visions in Lace, not knowing what Jack's next requirement would be, so I dug in my bag and fished out the bustier. It didn't have the same tight closure in the back (but still had garters) and so I wore that instead. I hadn't tried it before, but I liked it, and it helped a little with my current situation.

As I sat down in the car, his hand slid up under my skirt and he rested his right pinky in the folds of my (again) freshly shaven pussy. That was intimate! I began to get wet again, and hoped there would be some stop on the trip to wherever we were going.

I asked him how wearing tights and leotards fit into his demand for me to be sexually available all the time.

He glanced over at me and smiled. "Couldn't be helped today, and there will be more days like that. But I am moving in that direction."

I tried to draw him out a little more. But Jack was a man on a mission today. We drove for nearly an hour in the direction of our hometown, finally pulling into a shopping mall I had never visited.

Throughout the drive (except when he was changing gears) he had kept his hand under my skirt with a finger or two inside my pussy, sometimes gently stroking me and sometimes just resting his hand there. I was really liking these new rules, and I was practically panting by the time we stopped.

He turned towards me and spoke. "We're going shoe-shopping."

Yay! I thought. I was afraid my poor brown heels were needing a break. But he had more to say.

"You're going to be trying on shoes. Most of the people fitting you are likely to be men, although there may be women as well. You are not going to be excessively modest, Vanessa. I don't expect you to deliberately flash these guys, but if they see something, you're not to freak out. Got it?"

Suddenly I was a little less excited about shoe shopping, but I figured this was another opportunity to adjust to my new status. I remembered the older gentleman I had inadvertently "shown my wares" to on my first day pantiless, and I smiled a little. Jack had said I would get used to it, so I guess this was more practice.

We headed into the mall and made a beeline for a store called Wild Pair that specialized in sexy shoes and boots. As he said, most of the people working in the store were men. However, it so happened that I was helped by one of the two females, a girl about my own age but a little more "buxom," as is said in polite society. Suzy, or so her nametag read, had curves in places where other girls didn't even have places.

Jack picked out several pairs that he wanted me to try, including a pair of high-heeled low boots. She took note of the fact that Jack made all the choices, although she didn't noticeably react one way or the other. Jack told me he was going to check out another store, and then he would come back to pick me up in a few minutes, but to stay there until he came back.

It was said in a completely even tone, not like a father would talk to a child, but obviously directive in nature. Once he had walked away, Suzy got down to business, bringing out the shoes Jack had pointed for me to try. In a few minutes of conversation, she had learned that my name was Vanessa, and that the man with me was my fiance'.

She commented that he seemed to really have me under his thumb.

I answered simply, "Well, he does like to keep track of me," and smiled.

About that time I lifted my leg to try on one of the shoes that she had brought out and I saw her eyes widen as she looked right up my under my skirt along my thigh. I was pretty sure she had seen the garter stockings and probably the bare pussy. She looked up and saw I was looking at her.

I didn't mean to embarrass her, and I thought she might blush and look away, but instead she held my gaze for just a little bit longer than normal and continued fitting the black ankle-strap platform heel that she held in her hand. The platform was about a half-inch thick and the skinny heel was at least five inches, but what made them special (and even sexier) was the ankle strap that closed with a gold buckle.

She wrapped the strap around my ankle, buckled it, and gently ran her hand up the back of my stocking-clad calf to the hollow behind my knee - as if by accident.

OK, dear reader. I know what you're thinking. This is a sex story, right? So every fucking encounter that the newly-minted "Vanessa" has must involve sex, right? But it doesn't actually happen that way in the "real" world. That's probably true, and a valid criticism.

But, as I was going to discover, there was something about being "Vanessa" that other people picked up on. I don't think it was a smell - maybe an aura? But this wasn't going to be the last time something ordinary turned erotic - or maybe it was just me, and even ordinary things seemed more erotic.

But nothing more was to happen with Suzy, erotic or otherwise. At almost that exact moment, the (male) store manager came over and told Suzy to take a lunch break. He told her he would take over with me.

She got up with what seemed to be obvious reluctance, and, with a lingering backward glance, swayed her shapely hips into the back room. The manager, who's name was (of course) Rick, continued where Suzy left off. Rick, however, was the model of decorum and efficiency. He could have been fitting me in front of an audience of priests and nuns and never would have received even the slightest "harrumph."

If he detected my sexy stocking tops (or anything else) he gave no sign. After the pep talk from Jack in the car, I was almost disappointed!

When Jack came back, my purchases were ready to check out. I modeled for him the aforementioned strappy high-heeled black sandals, a nice pair of black patent pumps with four-inch spike heels, a pair of beige-colored suede pumps, also with skinny four-inch heels, another pair of black pumps, but this time with blocky four-inch heels, and the low boots that came with four-inch medium heels.

v22omk
v22omk
45 Followers
12