From Jeannie to Vanessa Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack quickly paid for the items I had accumulated without a word. The amount of the bill was startling to me, but Jack seemed unfazed. He used a credit card to pay; I didn't even have one at this point, just a checkbook.

Next up was a Merry-Go-Round. No, not the playground item, the cool clothing store. Jack had located a place that sold Rag City Blues zip-around jeans...what he had called drive-in movie pants.

These were skin-tight high-waisted denim jeans that had a zipper that ran from the front at the waist through the crotch and to the back. They were amazing! And they obviously supported Jack's desire to have me readily sexually available. We got a pair in blue and a pair in black. The only problem was, these were a little obvious and would not do as well for a "dressy" situation.

Another quick healthy lunch and we were on the road again. This time, we looked like we were headed back all the way into our hometown. Jack didn't say much initially, so I Ieaned back in the seat and let my mind (and his hand) wander. We had bought some more shoes, and the zipper pants were going to be interesting.

However, I reflected, Jack wanted some things from me that were, shall we say, highly impractical. Winter was approaching, and four- and five-inch heels, skirts and bare pussy were going to be tough to put up with.

He had also mentioned some other things, like a collar. I was certainly turned on by the concept, but there were some challenges I could see in meeting his accessibility requirements with actual clothing. Jack had seemed to be very well prepared thus far, but I could see we were probably going to need some help finding things.

I raised the question after a little thought.

Jack smiled, and said, "Help is on the way. Or, I should say, we are on the way to help."

I looked questioningly at him.

He looked over at me. "Remember Visions in Lace? And Ms. Krause?"

"You mean Marguerite?" I replied.

"Yes indeed. When we were leaving there the other day, she handed me a note. Here, read it." He reached into the upper pocket of his shirt, and handed me a small, salmon-colored envelope.

I opened it and began to read. It was addressed to "Mr. Jack" which was interesting. But the body of the note was even more eye-opening. "I think I understand something of the nature of your relationship with the beautiful miss Vanessa. If you are in need of specific tailoring for her, or have other uncommon requirements, please consider me a source. I have a good deal of experience in these matters, and I am sure I can help you find anything you need." It was signed, with a flourish, M. Krause, and there was a phone number.

"What do you think she's talking about? Aside from 'beautiful miss Vanessa,' which I love by the way. Specific tailoring? Uncommon requirements? What does she mean?"

"Well, I gave the lovely and mysterious Ms. Krause a call. She didn't want to go into much detail on the phone, but she clearly understood that "accessibility" was the goal, and so we discussed one or two items that she might prepare as examples of what she was talking about. You probably recall that she measured you about six ways from Sunday when you were there?"

"I did notice that. She even measured my shoe size. She did a great job fitting me, so I thought all the measurements were just sort of developing a complete physical profile for being able to do that."

"And they were. But also, she was measuring you for other lingerie items and outerwear. I think some of that is standard procedure with her for a new customer, but I'm not sure. She may have figured out what was going on and decided to build a little file on you, hoping you would be a repeat customer. I'm happy to say, it looks like she may be right." Jack said, with evident satisfaction.

"What about 'uncommon requirements'? What do you think she was talking about there?"

"Let me put it this way - and I'm really guessing some here - but the welts Rick put on your ass were quite visible in the mirror the day you were there. She would have had to have been blind not to notice them, and she is anything but blind. I think she has figured out that we are in a beginning D/s relationship. So, given that, what do you think she might be referring to?"

I thought for a second, well, obviously, "Gags, blindfolds, cuffs, whips, those sorts of things?"

Jack inclined his head. "Also special jewelry, fetish clothing, maybe even clubs or societies. Who knows?"

"Wow, I never thought. I mean, I assume that DeeDee and Rick have a similar relationship to ours," Jack nodded at this, "but I didn't realize there might be actual clubs."

"And, I'm not particularly interested in that." He replied, "But a conversation with someone with real experience might be useful, don't you think? I mean, we know there are bound to be other couples navigating this path, maybe all with slightly different relationships and preferences, and at least some of the challenges they face are likely similar to ours. We might be able to avoid some relationship pitfalls by doing just a little bit of research together.

"Look at the dumb moves I've already made. I had been talking mostly with DeeDee, and she's a great resource, but she and Rick are only a little bit further along than we are. And frankly, I'm not sure Rick's the example I want to follow."

I shuddered a little. I knew I would face Rick again, Jack might even want me to have sex with him again, but I didn't want Jack to become Rick.

"So, we're headed to see Marguerite? And this time, our secrets are to be further unveiled?" I said lightly, although I wasn't so sure that's how I felt.

And then I remembered something.

"Jack, you know, I told her my name was Jeannie, and then you called me 'Vanessa' in the dressing room when you wanted me to reveal myself in front of her. So I suppose that's another clue we gave her."

"What do you think about that? Can you be comfortable talking to her?" He asked with genuine concern on his face.

"I believe so. We made a connection when I was there, I think, and she clearly knows a lot about us already."

Last night I had been thinking of the new book that was opening before me, and how we had just turned a few pages. Was this a new chapter in our book? Or a whole different story?

-To be continued-

12