All Comments on 'From Jenny to Mei Ch. 24'

by asianToy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
dan_kildalldan_kildallalmost 9 years ago
I want to be like Ai

The Zumba class scene was one of my favorites from any story I've read in recent memory.

I loved how you were able to relate the grace and precision of Ai's movements through words. I felt like I was there in that class with them.

Simply masterful. I'm very much looking forward to chapter 25.

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 8 years ago
Simply Masterful is right

You convey so much depth in so many ways! From the joy and innocent-then-raunchy zumba scene to the gradually mutual appreciation between the menfolk (ok, pretty one sided, but at least P doesn't despise T).

I was a bit shocked at how Mei really is recruiting - and quickly - and the various interplay between the four women with their 'mis-matched' massage partners.

This is quickly becoming one of my all time fav stories, thanks so much for sharing!

J

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
REAL nice

Thank you for a really well written story. I enjoyed reading those 24 chapters over the weekend. Now I just hope for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It's 'you're' :)

Well Asiantoy, you've done it again. Hot stuff.

I love the psychology of it all and you demonstrate an encyclopaedic range of knowledge; from appropriate and wide ranging metaphors to science and cultural. You're a pretty smart young lady.

You have far too few readers.

G xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
All the chess pieces seem to be moving into position.

First of all thank you for the check in with Marketa. Her treatment of a world figure was great fun. Politicians fiddle while the world burns. I don't want to spend too much time contemplating those corrupt assholes playing with women like Marketa while there are children starving in the world. I'd overlook my aversion to your fascination with torture if you'd strap his worthless ass in that fucking machine for a couple of hours while Mei and Marketa whip him.

Your list of characters continues to expand and i don't know what you plan to do with everybody unless you intend to make this series 100 chapters long. I'm soon going to have to make a list of who everybody is. You seem to be due to post chapter 27 so if you can keep all these characters interacting, I'll keep reading.

I'm actually hoping that Mei recruits a small army of sisters and turns Philip's life into a real Chinese fire drill and drowns him in female drama until he takes Ai and locks the two of them in the shop. I'll leave that in your capable hands.

Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Keep it going nice work

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userasianToy@asianToy
416 Followers
I've hit the mother of all writer's blocks. Not that I don't write, I do, maybe too much. The issue is that I get to a point in a story and can't find the motivation to work through the issues. The harder I work and the more I press myself the more my passion is sapped and ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES