From John to Jenny

Story Info
John blossoms into Jenny...against his own will...
1.3k words
3.95
55.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John put on the little black dress and became a she, her little clitty slipped out from beneath the red lace panties and she fondled the outside of the lacing. With this, she felt sexy: combined with the 'fuck me' pumps and a red bra she was about ready to be a sissy, except there was nobody around except her and her toys.

All that ruined the illusion was her balls...but hiding them between her thighs and she could nearly pass as a natural woman, she had natural power brows and a slight frame perfect for a dress...even the thrill of quickly changing out of her girlfriends knickers before she came upstairs was everything to her.

Except this time, possibly lost in thought and carefully replacing the dildo in its hiding place; Jodie appeared in the doorway unannounced, her eyes lingered over her boyfriend and then: to make matters worse: to the now exposed hiding place where his 'dark materials' lived.

They slept separately that night, but in her heart, she knew she'd have to understand or she'd have to help him; so she took him aside and she listened: listened to the way he opened up his heart to her and revealed that beneath all the male, there was a woman waiting to get out.

- 'Okay...' Jodie said: as he was finally reflecting on all that had happened; 'If you are going to be a woman though, you are going to need some lessons...'

- 'Lessons?' she said.

- 'Yes, I'm not having you around here without being fully yourself, do you know what it's like to be a woman?'

-'Well, I know that you get to wear much better underwear than me...' he said

Jodie went in to kiss her for being cute, but then she grew rougher, roughly pulling her hair and forcing her fingers into her mouth...

'Now, close your pretty eyes and imagine this, but with your mouth ten times wider and smothered in lipstick'

'What?!' she said choking on her fingers as she taunted her bulge with her free hand.

'You want a clit so bad?...You think that you have a right to put on my underwear with that tiny little dick under there?'

Just then, Jodie withdrew her fingers for a moment then forced a pill down her boyfriends throat...

-'Goodnight baby...I'll see you on the other side...'

John woke up groggily somewhere all white, it was like some purple room, with a faint hospital air, but it also reminded her of something else; a pair of lips mouthed to him as a she passed in and out of consciousness

'Welcome to the womb baby...or should I say...'

She looked down at the tag on her arm which read out a name, except she didn't recognize it as her own official name anyway: They seemed to have confused her with a Jenny: but this wasn't the most alarming mistake; at first; she felt she'd broken her back; but she as she glanced down; she felt the tightness of a training bra around her waist...then she patted herself down, curiously groggy to see what lay in store for her...

That's when she discovered it was gone...

She tore frantically through the first layer of bandage or at least he tried until he realized he was bound in cute, little handcuffs to what he realized now indeed some kind of hospital...

- 'What...Happened!' she said in a much more shrill voice than he'd expected.

Just then, Jodie appeared in the door;

- 'Well, Well...My little sleeping beauty is finally awake...'

'What have you done to me?'

'Oh just a couple of fillers here and there... and well... we had a tiny little problem that we needed to solve...you see, if you want to be a woman...well...you needed a clit...'

'But...But how will we...What...about...you and me?'

-'It's a beautiful little thing we gave you...to be honest, its around the same size as you dick really...your balls were a bit useless anyway...just hanging there...'

'...But...I didn't...I don't want...'

'There is no more you and me baby...from now on...I guess I'm kind of like your...big sister...I'll teach you all about how to love cock...its written in your treatment program that you'll have several hours a day to watch a couple lady dramas...learn the best way to lean down for a man...I think we both agree that you've always been a little bit of a bitch right?'

Jenny kept pulling and tugging on the cuffs, hoping desperately in her mind it was all just some twisted dream...then she passed out: that's when the dreams started, first she could see women really dressed up the way she'd always wanted to be dressed, but not for themselves, to please the waiting eager cocks out of frame...

The first time she woke up, she had squirted in her sleep and it seems that no-matter how empty the room was: Jodie would be hiding somewhere: Jenny had become scared of her girlfriend and it felt like she was definitely cheating on her, laughing at her little sissy husband, chained up and unable to stop herself coming at the most stereotypical fantasies presented to her...

'Yes..it appears to be working from the sounds she's making: the surgery will take a few weeks and once she learns how to orgasm; there won't be much of John left inside her...'

In her conscious state: a stern doctor had made it perfectly clear that her 'clitty' was basically in some ways still functioning as a cock: all she had to do was rub it the right way, but that her days of 'giving it' were over...From now on: she was going to be the one who gets grabbed; pulled down onto the floor to perform her 'duty'

It was then that they decided: it was time for the sissy training machine...

Jenny woke up once more in a slightly more industrial room, wearing white panties with a little red cross on them and something was buzzing beneath her: on a screen mounted in-front of her: a scenario was playing out:

A girl: with the same dark blonde hair and big eyes as Jenny was going shopping with her girlfriends: she was trying to pick out underwear for a hot date...next: she was drinking wine with a man...next she was kissing his crotch and smelling his musk: reapplying a little make-up before the final delivery...

As Jenny watched the buzzing grew louder and soon something was buzzing in her clitty; She was shocked to discover she was being fucked: her eye-shadow was running, but there was no running from the warm; silicone dick that was working her way towards her.

As she tried to move forward: the woman on the screen changed position and with that: Jenny found herself sucking the same dick eagerly, Jenny rocked to the right to find her bottom buzzing: she rocked to the left to find the dick back into her pussy: she felt like a lost girl at sea: she even tried to yell out, but all that came out was something akin to pained cries and orgasms...

"Daddy! Daddy!"

That was all Jenny could manage to say.

The stern doctor from the control room turned to Jodie with a concerned look:

-'The treatment has advanced too quickly...are you sure you are ready for what she is going to be like on the other side?'

-'Believe me doctor; don't worry...and after she's done here..hey maybe you could 'discharge' her in the broom closet?'

-Jenny cried as the cock started soaking her insides: it was then that she started to actually calm down: but there was no escaping the wet patch in her own panties: she had to figure out what was wrong with her: she had to get back to the other side.