All Comments on 'From Joke To Reality COVID19 2020'

by mikewhitaker

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
LondenbergLondenbergalmost 4 years ago

I’ve read all your submissions and the comments on them. People need to get over the reality stuff and how quickly things move on, this is literature not reality. It’s erotic so we don’t want a ton of time and courtship. I think you have a great basses for a good long series. You’ve built a consistent world that a threaded thru each. I liked the one where others were brought and would have loved to see it fleshed out more. This world leaves you room for a total alpha dominated scenario (YES PLEASE). Ignore the haters and trolls with their stupid comments, keep up the good work, push those boundaries. Looking forward to the next story. Only had one question..... is this a real location somewhere in those Smokey Mts or is it just a dream location? ;)

julianmarquezjulianmarquezalmost 4 years ago

Not gonna lie, from all your "running from the plague" scenarios, I find this one to be the most plausible which makes it the one I'd usually like best on principle, though "breaking her in" is also pretty good.

This one also offers the possibility of a sequel, from an eventuality he hasn't considered: what's he gonna do once she falls pregnant? It would be interesting seeing if the charade crumbles and they manage to move past it, or if he somehow still makes it work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous